• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • InGen Corporation Ch. 03

InGen Corporation Ch. 03

123

Deniese Paris was annoyed. Why had Con sent Linda to see her? He knew Deniese choose suppliers based on scientific studies, not on visits with salespeople, whom she generally detested. She had seen the lab work on InGen's products; they were average at best. She remembered Linda; she'd heard she had recently left Mendoz for InGen. Linda was an attractive women – they were all attractive – and at least she wasn't one of those nubile twenty-two years olds.

Deniese had once been one of those, marrying her college football playing boyfriend and trading on her looks for her first few jobs. When, at 28, she discovered her husband fucking his nineteen year old secretary, well, she tossed his ass out and put that life behind her. Deniese became a model of efficiency. She cut the brown hair that once flowed to her waist, wore what was left stacked on her head, eschewed make-up, and gained twenty pounds, an increase she hid behind loose-fitting sexless clothes. Today she was wearing a pants suit.

What, Deniese mused, was the minimal amount of time she could spend with Linda without seeming rude? Ten minutes? She'd give Linda five. She buzzed her secretary and told her to make Linda wait twenty minutes before sending her in.

Deniese was sitting behind her imposing desk when the door to her office opened. What walked through stunned her. She remembered Linda as a good-looking woman, but a woman pushing forty who had stopped taking care of herself. This Linda could pass for someone fifteen years younger and radiated good health. She was also beautiful, as beautiful and sexy a woman as Deniese could remember, but not sexy like the floozy she found with her husband. Linda gleamed with intelligence, grace, style, and judgment.

Deniese stood and walked to Linda, taking her hand. Linda kissed Deniese on the cheek. Deniese felt a flutter in her stomach.

"It's so good of you to see me. I know how busy you are. I'm told I have five minutes."

Flustered, Deniese stumbled through a sentence. "It's nothing. I'm so happy you came by...." She continued holding Linda's hand and stared into her luminescent eyes. When Linda motioned to two comfortable Queen Anne chairs beside a small antique table, Deniese sat, all idea of perching behind her massive desk gone.

Linda was wearing a white silk blouse, an Armani Collezioni lapel jacket, and a pencil skirt that reached her knees. She was class, pure class. When Linda crossed her legs Deniese noticed her four inch open toed heels. Her toenails were polished, but not colored. Deniese's eyes tracked up Linda's body, hesitating for a moment at Linda's breasts, before looking into her eyes.

Linda asked a few questions, but Deniese's brain had locked-down. Unable to think of what to say or how to respond, she finally blurted out, "You look great."

"Why, thank you. I had started to let myself ago, but the move to InGen helped me break some bad habits." Linda leaned forward, as if sharing a confidence, "What do you think of the outfit?"

I was a bit self-indulgent after my first big sale at InGen." Deniese's eyes glanced down Linda's blouse, searching for her breasts.

Julie was right, Linda thought. If she focused her sexual energy, there were few who could resist her. She did so now, imagining Deniese hopelessly infatuated with her. Crossing her legs again, letting her skirt rise above her knees, Linda reached for her briefcase. "I wanted to share some of our newest test results with you."

Deniese barely heard her. Instead, she was staring at Linda's magnificent legs. She licked her lips, blushed slightly, and arched her back. Her mind was racing; she had never seen a woman this sexy before. But more than that, Linda exuded strength. Deniese felt completely inadequate; she wanted to please Linda, to make sure she was happy. Deniese thought of her own appearance, feeling a need to apologize. "Looking at you, makes me realize how much I've let myself go."

Linda put down her briefcase and placed a folder on the table. "Really? Well, I've always thought you were a lovely woman, Deniese. Of course, you play it down at the office. For example, these glasses hide your beautiful green eyes."

Linda removed Deniese's glasses, making sure to run her fingernails softly across Deniese's cheeks. Deniese visibly shuddered at the touch. Linda stared directly into Deniese's eyes. "Your eyes are the same green as a tropical forest. One could imagine getting lost in there."

Deniese smiled shyly, but felt her gut jolt. Could this woman actually think her pretty?

Linda laid Deniese's glasses on the table and, placing her hands on the arms of the chair, slowly lifted herself up and gracefully walked around behind Deniese. "And your hair. Such a soft brown color. You always wear it up. Do you mind if I let it down?"

Linda removed the clip from Deniese's hair, letting it fall to her shoulders. Linda ran her fingers though Deniese's hair; goose bumps erupted over Deniese's body.

"Let me get a brush from my purse." Then, checking the office clock, Linda said. "I see my time is almost up. Can you cancel your next appointment?"

Addled, Deniese had trouble recalling the day's calendar. Yes, she was supposed to have lunch with Frank Gorshen in purchasing and then meet with Hiram Johnson. Neither was vital.

She looked over her shoulder at Linda, her voice obsequious, "Nothing I can't cancel. I'll do so now."

Taking Linda's hand in her own for balance, a thrill running through her at the touch, Deniese stood and, on shaky legs, walked to her deck and picked up her phone. As Deniese told her secretary to cancel her appointments, Linda ran the brush through her hair. Deniese's gut was doing flip-flops. "That's much better, but we must do something about these clothes. At least we can show off a bit of that bosom. I bet you drive the boys crazy with those things."

Deniese, always well-endowed, had gotten even bigger as she had put on weight. Linda stepped close and, her forearms resting on Deniese's breasts, undid several buttons. Linda's touch was subtle and gentle and Deniese's breasts swelled with blood. Her nipples erupted with desire. She felt a burning between her legs; she' thought she'd left this kind of intense arousal in her past. She wanted to cover the blonde with kisses, to tell her she was the most magnificent woman she'd ever seen. But she was scared, uncertain. Why would Linda be interested in her?

Linda, well aware of the effect she was having, walked Deniese to the mirror. Linda had unbuttoned enough of Deniese's blouse to expose the swell at the top of her breasts. In the mirror Deniese saw a woman who looked just like her, but with lust burning in her face. She turned her attention to the image beside her, running her eyes up and down Linda's form until her gaze again fell on Linda's breasts.

"You keep staring at my breasts."

Deniese, ashamed, looked down and in a child like voice apologized. "I'm sorry."

"No, its fine. So many people do. I get used to it. You're like the rest, aren't you. You'd like to see them."

In a voice forlorn and needy, Deniese said, "Could I? I mean, could I? Oh yes, very much."

"Let your secretary know we are not to be disturbed."

As Deniese did so Linda undid the outer button on her jacket and folded it back, exposing the interior button. She released that and lay the jacket aside. She deftly unbuttoned her silk blouse and undid the latch between the cups of her bra. Calmly, she laid aside her clothing and holding her breasts, turned to Deniese. "They are lovely, aren't they."

Deniese stared, mouth partially open, absent-mindedly licking her lips. She said nothing, but her assent was written on her face.

"Deniese, I would have never suspected this of you, but you'd like to kiss them, wouldn't you?"

Deniese took her eyes off them for a moment and looked at Linda. "Yes, could I, please."

Linda's smile was radiant. She stroked the side of Deniese's face. "You're such a dear girl. Of course."

Denise lunged forward, captured an areola in her mouth, and sucked and licked it with fervid intensity. There could be no starving child more devoted to a woman's breast. What Deniese lacked in technique she made up for with ferocious attention. Linda took hold of her head, moved her mouth from breast to breast, holding her face so tight to her flesh that Deniese had to pull away to breathe. "Oh sweetie, I never imagined that you were such a horny little girl with such a talented mouth. You make such good love to my breasts. Lick them little girl, lick them good."

The combination of Deniese's lavish attention to her breasts and the way this haughty corporate manager had been reduced to a smitten child was turning Linda on. It was time to move forward. Linda pulled Deniese's face from her breasts. Crazy with need, she looked at Linda, "I'm sorry, did I do it wrong?"

Linda ran a comforting hand across Deniese's face. "No, my little slut, you're doing just fine. It's just that I need you to lick somewhere else now." Deniese did not understand. Linda undid her skirt, laying it on Deniese's desk, and sat in the desk chair.

"On you knees."

Deniese kneeled, staring at Linda's meticulously trimmed pussy. She was amazed at her good fortune.

Her voice controlling, in command, Linda said, "Take off my shoes and stockings."

Deniese, her hands shaking, did so. Linda smiled. It felt surprisingly good to dominate this arrogant bitch.

"Slide a finger inside me. Now two, deep into my pussy. Right up to the knuckles. In and out. And use the other hand to rub my clit. That's the way. Rub my fat clittie while you finger-fuck me. That's a girl."

Deniese complied, desperate to please Linda. An hour ago she would have felt disgust and shame to be kneeling before a woman and playing with her pussy. Right now she was feeling grateful and turned-on. Her pussy had become a pot of melted butter throbbing with need; the sensations from her clit reverberated through her body. Electric shocks were running up her spine and straight into her nipples. She'd do anything for this woman; the very act of surrendering to her, kneeling before her, was intensely erotic. She pushed her fingers deeper into Linda's wet cunt. When Linda groaned, confirming that Deniese had found the g-spot, Deniese ran her fingers back forth over the magic location buried deep in Linda's tight cunt while continuing to work her swollen clitoris.

Linda squeezed her breasts, stimulating the firm flesh with just the right amount of force. Denise, her eyes fluttering open and closed, her face and chest flushed, her erect nipples visible through her blouse, kept plunging her fingers into Linda's pussy. Deniese was oblivious to anything but Linda's sex. Linda felt herself closing in on a climax. "Look at me," she said, softly but firmly. Deniese looked up, her face brightening as she realized she was delighting the stunning blonde. Deniese's submission added to the pleasure pulsating in Linda's groin and it was only seconds before her breathing intensified and she soared though a delightful orgasm, cooing in delight.

Deniese stayed on her knees, in the pose of worship, unable to rip her eyes from the woman before her, proud that she had made her come.

Linda rested for several minutes and then, pushing a few random hairs from her eyes, said, "Show me your tits."

Deniese, ashamed of her breasts in the face of Linda's perfect pair, hesitated and then unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, exposing her massive boobs. Her's were so ugly compared to Linda's. She waited to be criticized, but Linda smiled. "That's a good girl. Now lick your fingers clean. Suck them deep into your mouth."

Deniese lifted her hands to her lips and licked the wet mucous coating her palm, enjoying the potent musky taste. It was powerful, perfect. She then shoved her fingers into her mouth and hungrily sucked the pussy juices. Linda watched the look of submissive enjoyment and devotion on Deniese's face.

"Do I taste good dear?"

Deniese did not bother to pull the fingers fully out of her mouth, only mumbling her approval.

Linda looked down at her cunt. Its hair glistened with moisture and a solitary drop of juice ran down her thigh. The pungent aroma of her arousal filled the air. Deniese's eyes followed Linda's; she knew what Linda wanted. She had never eaten a cunt before; she had never contemplated eating a cunt before, but no woman on earth had a pussy like Linda's. Such a pussy belonged in heaven. Deniese leaned forward and then stopped, looking up at Linda.

"May I, please?"

"Of course, if that it what you really want."

Deniese moaned. Of course, it was what she wanted. Only a fool were forfeit such a chance. Linda's pink pussy lips were swollen and wet. Deniese leaned forward, her hands on Linda's firm thighs, and lowered her face to the soaking hole in front of her. Linda purred in anticipation.

Deniese stuck her tongue out and tasted Linda's hot spicy pussy lips. Linda shifted in the chair, loving the stimulation, making her fuck hole more available. Deniese, the woman who had made her sit endless hours in waiting rooms before canceling appointments, was on her knees between her spread thighs, groveling for the chance to eat her. It was wonderful.

Linda leaned back and enjoyed Deniese's novice tongue as she worked it between her thighs. Deniese licked from bottom to top with the flat of her tongue, savoring the intense taste, then thrust her tongue inside Linda's cunt. Desperate to satisfy Linda, Deniese licked harder and deeper, faster and faster, and then rejoiced when the juice pouring from Linda confirmed she was satisfying the blonde beauty.

Linda contemplated keeping Deniese down there for hours, but she was not quite done with Deniese. Julie had suggested a final step to bind Deniese to Linda, and so to InGen, and it was InGen that Linda was there to serve.

For the moment, however, Linda relaxed, letting the feel of Deniese's voracious tongue fill her. Soon she was floating on air, a wonderful sweet orgasm heading her way. She centered Deniese's head on her clit, which Deniese sucked into her mouth and battered with the tip of her tongue. It took but a few minutes of this treatment to push Linda's hyper-sensitive body over the edge and she came, her hands crushing her breasts as an orgasm rushed through her, her juices draining into Deniese's open hungry mouth. Deniese licked on, trying to capture every drop, and then tidied Linda's wet pussy, unwilling to pull her mouth away.

Linda tapped Deniese's head. Deniese looked up, licking her lips, seeking approval. Linda gave it to her. "You did so well. I have a little reward for you, but it's a surprise. Take off your pants and panties and lean over your desk." Without hesitation or question Deniese did so. Linda headed for the other side of the desk and her briefcase, slapping Deniese's flabby ass along the way. "We need to get you in shape. For now sweetie, feet shoulder-width apart and bend over some more. Remember, keep your legs straight."

Deniese waited obediently. Her nipples burned against the desk and she did her best to flex her buttocks, contemplating how disappointing her body must be to Linda. She had been stupid, she thought, to let her looks go when there was a woman like Linda around.

Linda returned and stood behind her, using her powerful legs to push Deniese's further apart. Deniese had not peeked. She wondered what was about to happen. Linda was not in a hurry; she ran a hand over Deniese's snatch, her fingers emerging shiny and wet. She held up the hand, sniffed, and licked Deniese's slick juices. "Oh, you taste good," she murmured. Deniese felt immense pride.

Linda then moved Deniese towards her so only her torso and fat tits remained on the desk. Linda looked at eight inch black strap-on dildo hanging from her own sex. It was odd, she thought, that although she had never used one of these before, she knew she was going to give Deniese the fuck of her life.

Linda returned her focus to Deniese and rubbed the bulbous tip of the dildo against her swollen pussy lips. "Ready to be fucked?"

Startled, Deniese looked back, forgetting her instructions not to peek. It took a second to understand what was about to happen to her. There was no possibility that Deniese would object, however; she was wholly bewitched by Linda. While the idea had been introduced to her only seconds before, nothing now seemed more foreordained to Deniese than being fucked by this woman.

"Yes, oh yes, oh please yes."

Linda decided the lesson needed to be emphasized. "What do you want me to do?"

Deniese, her voice quavering with need, whispered. "Fuck me." Then, when Linda did not immediately respond, Deniese said, louder this time, "FUCK ME! Please fuck me!" She pushed her butt back, bumping the dildo with it.

Linda slid the fat head of the shaft into Deniese's cunt. Deniese responded with a long low groan. She had not been fucked in years and this cock was big. As it entered her the unused walls of her cunt painfully stretched and expanded, pushed aside by the plastic invader. Linda could feel how tight she was and resisted the temptation to shove all eight inches into her, instead taking her time, allowing Deniese at least some time to adjust to the massive intruder. Still, when Linda pulled back out, the dark black shaft was soaked with Deniese's pussy juice. Deniese was deeply aroused. Linda began moving back and forth, thrusting the dildo in and out of Deniese's wet happy cunt.

Deniese whimpered and moaned. It felt good and it hurt, but even pain administered by Linda felt good. Deniese lost herself in her pussy. She felt her pussy yield, moisten, and twitch with each stroke. Linda picked up the pace and began to fuck Deniese harder and faster, better than any man ever had. Deniese orgasmed quickly, but Linda continued, driving the thick cock in and out. Deniese came again and again. Each orgasm was like a bulldozer battering her brain. She ceded all control to Linda and the dildo pillaging her desperate hungry grateful body. Linda was a primal force, Deniese its bitch.

Wallowing in orgasm after orgasm, Deniese's excitement rose. Waves of pleasure flooded her brain. Deniese forgot everything, where she was, the threat of being caught, everything but the feeling of being fucked by Linda, fucked better and harder and sweeter than she had ever been fucked before. The highs of her orgasms didn't fade, but crested on each other, the waves of joy getting higher and higher.

Linda admired her handiwork. Deniese was still an attractive woman and, until a few moments ago, had been a prideful haughty powerful woman. Still it had taken Linda only minutes to reduce her to a fuck-toy impaled on a dildo. She watched Deniese's excitement rise, shuddering as another climax ran through her. Linda didn't stop, pushing back in again, over and over, propelling Deniese to bigger and stronger orgasms.

Linda let go of Deniese's hips and slapped her buttocks. Deniese's reaction was instantaneous. Her moans and groans disappeared, replaced by primordial grunts from some animalistic core. "Huh! Oh god! Fuck me! Gaaah! That's.....so....good!....Aaaaaaaah!" Linda smacked Deniese's ass again and again, keeping in time with the powerful thrusts of the plastic cock.

"You like that you lezzie slut?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes."

Deniese knew this was not love. It was fucking. She knew there'd be a price to play, but she didn't care. She had never felt like this before and she'd do anything to re-live it. Nothing mattered, not pride, not ambition, not integrity, what mattered was Linda. Deniese came unglued, yipping like a feral animal, surrendering completely to the animal lust that she had so long controlled. She bucked her hips, curved her spine, dropped her head so her hair pooled on the desk top, and then jerked her head back up, staring blindly into space. She felt another orgasm, far more powerful than those that had reduced her to the present state, explode from her core, so overwhelming that it silenced her completely. Whether it lasted a minute or an hour she did not know; it seemed to last forever. She saw lights dancing before her eyes, her mouth fell open, drool ran down her cheeks, and her hips bucked as the amazing sensations surged through her. Finally, a long groan hissed from her mouth, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......," and she slithered bonelessly off the desk to the carpeted floor, laying in a heap on the floor.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • InGen Corporation Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds