• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pat Gives Her Husband a Gift

Pat Gives Her Husband a Gift

I am a 45 year old man with a regular 9-5 job and have been married to my wife Pat for15 years. Our sex life has dwindled in the past few years, and now we only have sex once or twice a month. She is a healthy 43 year old woman, but she has no sex drive. I have discussed this issue with Pat several times, and we have tried everything from doctors to herbal remedies with no success. The times that we do have sex, it is wonderful and satisfying for both of us.

It had been about three weeks since we had last had sex and I was feeling horny. Pat was finishing up the dinner dishes and I walked up behind her and kissed her neck as my hands cupped her firm ass. As I nuzzled into her neck, pat pulled away and just said "Not tonight". That was it. Nothing more was said as I slowly walked back into the living room.

I had been watching the evening news when Pat walked in a few minutes later. She didn't sit next to me on the couch, but instead she sat in the oversized chair a few feet away, opened her I-Pad and started playing her online games. Pat didn't even notice me getting up and leaving the living room when the news was over. I went upstairs to our bedroom and after I laid down on the soft bed, I closed my eyes and started to fantasize. I took off my pants and started to stroke my aching cock. I needed release. Just as I started to explode, pat walked into the room and caught me in mid ejaculation. Warm creamy cum splashed onto my stomach and ran down the shaft of my softening cock. "I'm sorry Joe, I didn't mean to interrupt you. I was just wondering where you went".

I was a little embarrassed getting caught jerking off, even at my age, and by my wife. "It's ok". I replied, and I got up to go into the master bathroom to clean up.

"That sure was a big load you let out". Pat said. When I walked back into the bedroom Pat continued, "I'm sorry that I'm such a cold fish. I hope you know that I really do love you and that it bothers me that I don't take care of your needs. I wish I felt the urge more often, but I don't".

" I understand that you're not doing it on purpose Babe. I love you very much too".

Pat replied, "We will figure something out. I will make it up to you somehow". She gave me a loving kiss and changed into her sleepwear and went back downstairs to play on her I-Pad.

Another week went by and still no sex. I was just finishing up making dinner, since Pat had to stay late at work. She is an office manager in a busy cardiologists office. She walked in the door in a pretty good mood. I stared at her 38C's jiggling under her white blouse and bra, as she walked up to me and kissed me hello. Damn she was a beautiful woman. She kept herself in great shape with her daily runs through the park and with yoga. At 5'7" with jet black hair and olive skin from her Italian decent, I fell in love with her the day we had met in that coffee shop 17 years ago.

"Thank you for making such a nice dinner. I don't deserve you." Pat stated. She took a sip from her glass of wine." I want to talk to you after dinner."

"About what?" I asked.

"After dinner Honey." Between bites of her rigatoni Bolognese, she said, "I want to think about how I am going to say this, and I am also hungry." I got a little worried about what she had just said, but I didn't argue and slowly ate my dinner.

After dinner, I cleaned up and Pat disappeared. When I walked into the living room, She was already in her pajama pants and tank top sitting in the chair playing her online games. I put a cup of coffee on the table next to her and sat down on the couch with my own cup. I figured she wasn't going to talk, so I started watching the Yankee game on tv. Without looking up from her I-Pad, and her voice crackling a little, she finally spoke. "You remember Tina from my office, right, Joe?" I nodded in reply. Tina was Greek, about 35 years old and had a beautiful smile. She is the receptionist in my wife's office. Pat and Tina go out together quite often and the three of us have gone to dinner and had drinks on many occasions. "Well, she is gong back to school to get her RN license. "Patty continued. Her voice still unsteady and not looking up from her tablet. "Tina was telling me that she is going to be studying and going to class a lot and won't have time for a boyfriend." I remembered that Pat had told me that Tina broke up with her boyfriend Mark a couple of months ago after she found out he cheated on her with his coworker.

I sat there, still a bit uneasy and the Pat put down her tablet and took a sip of her coffee. As she placed he cup back on the table she said, "Please don't be mad, but I confided in her and told her about or issues with sex."

"Why would you do that? I replied. "Now every time I see her, I'm gonna think she is secretly laughing at me...the guy who doesn't get laid."

Pat looked at me and said, "Not at all. She knows it's my issue and that you are a loving, understanding and tolerant husband. She said I was lucky to have you. Anyway, she told me that because she will be so busy with school and studying, that she is going to miss the sex that would relieve her stress and help her to relax. She doesn't want to start a new relationship with another guy because she can't put the proper time into it."

"I know how she feels Hon." I said matter of factly.

"I know, and I'm sorry Babe." Pat replied. "I told you that I would make it up to you, so I outright asked Tina if she would be willing to fuck you. You both would benefit from this arrangement, and since you already know each other, it would be a good fit. I am totally ok with this arrangement, just as long as you guys don't screw in our bed. Tina is all for it. Now it's up to you to decide."

I sat back into the cushion of the couch, pondering the opportunity my wife just proposed. Tina was a beautiful woman who I always found attractive. "So you're ok with me having sex with you friend?" I asked.

"Listen Joe." Patty said. "I love you, but I can't satisfy your needs like a wife should. You have needs and Tina has needs, and I am ok with you two satisfying those needs. I know you love me and that you are mine."

I paused for a few more minutes and then said, "Ok. Let's do this." Pat got out of her chair and came over to me and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I'm gonna call Tina and tell her the news." Pat then went to the kitchen to call Tina.

Pat came back to the living room 20 minutes later and sat in my lap. She kissed me again and handed me my car keys. "Tina said to come over to her place tonight. Here's your keys. You know the address."

Pat got off my lap and saw me to the door. I was a bit nervous. My wife of 15 years was sending me off to fuck her friend and coworker. She kissed me again at the door and said, "Make me proud. I told her how good you are' Pat giggled and she closed the door behind me.

While driving to Tina's apartment, I got a raging hard on at the anticipation of having sex with such a pretty woman. Not having had sex for such a long time didn't help matters much either. Luckily it was a short 10 minute drive to Tina's place. I took the elevator to the 7th floor, and I practically ran to apartment 752 and I sheepishly knocked. "Come in. The door is open." I heard from inside.

I opened the door slowly and I walked inside the neat, well furnished apartment. Slow jazz was playing on the stereo and two glasses of red wine were on the coffee table. "Hi Joe! Tina yelled from a back room. "I will be right out. Have some wine and make yourself comfortable."

The room lights were dimmed and a minute later Tina walked into the living room. She sat next to me and said ,"I'm so happy you agreed to Pat's idea. It will benefit both of us."

I took a long sip of my wine and nervously replied, "Yes." Tina thankfully made the first move and lightly kissed me on the lips and put her hand on my thigh. We continued to kiss lightly and as we became more comfortable, we opened our mouths and let our tongues do their dance. My hand went to her lower back to pull Tina in closer. Her hand brushed against my raging hard on and she giggled and commented how ready I already was. "I was hard in the elevator on the way up here." I replied. We both laughed which broke the tension some more.

"Let's take this into my bedroom." Tina said. She stood and took me by the hand and led me into her room. Again the rooms lighting was dimmed about halfway. Tina had a large bed, and the blue comforter was folded down and the crisp light blue sheets were exposed. We stood at the foot of the bed and Tina unbuttoned her red blouse, taking it off and tossing it onto a chair in the corner of the room. She did the same with her jeans, and stood in front of me in her black lace thong and bra. Like I said earlier, Tina is Greek and has olive skin just like Pat. Tina's breasts are a little smaller, maybe a 36B. She has a well toned body since she does yoga with Pat and a bright white smile to die for.

"I guess you like what you see?" Tina asked.

"Very much so." I replied.

"Let's get you out of these clothes. You look uncomfortable." I was uncomfortable. My cock was aching and straining behind my jeans. I kicked off my shoes while Tina pulled off my t-shirt. She kissed me again as she undid the buckle to my belt. She undid the button and uzipped my Levis. Tina slid herself and my jeans down, removing them from my body. She tossed them at the chair she threw her clothes onto, but missed and fell to the floor. She stared at the straining bulge in my boxer briefs as she removed my socks. Her little hands with the sexy French manicure went to the waistband of my underwear, and she slowly pulled them down exposing my 7 hard inches. My cock was deep purple and the veins were bulging on the swollen shaft. Tina didn't say a word, but I could feel her breath on my dick as she wrapped her right hand around the shaft and cupping my heavy balls with her left.

Tina stroked my cock and lightly squeezed my balls. A drop of precum emerged from the head of my cock, and she took her thumb and smeared the slippery juice over it. The head of my cock now glistened in the subdued light of the room and Tina parted her lips and took me into her mouth, her tongue lightly flicking underneath my shaft. Tina took me in deeper and sucked a little harder. Her mouth was warm and wet. It was glorious feeling being blown by such a beautiful woman who took her time and savored my cock. I was so excited and I came close to shooting my load quickly. Tina stopped and pulled her mouth off my cock as I got close to cumming. I was disappointed and now my dick throbbed in pain due to being backed up. She gave my full balls a squeeze and she stood up.

"I need to take these off." she said and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Her tits were beautiful. The were full and round and she had dark pink areola and taught nipples. Tina slid off her thong and as she tossed it aside, I looked down and saw a smoothly shaven pussy. Not a hair to hide her swollen labia. "My turn." she said, and climbed onto the bed, propping her soft brown hair onto the large pillow. "Pat said you were good at eating pussy. Let's see if she was lying/" Tina's hands went to her pussy and her fingers pulled open the puffy lips. As I crawled onto the bed and between her legs, I saw just how excited she was. Her pussy was bright pink and shiny. I began to lick.

A muffled "Mmmmm." came from my throat, Tina was sweet tasting and was very wet. I slowly licked around her pussy, my lips pulling on he inner and outer lips. I looked up at Tina but her eyes were closed and she was breathing through her mouth. I went back to work and as my tongue was making it's way to her clit, she stopped me. There was a crazy lust in her eyes and she motioned for me to flip onto my back.

Tina got on top of me and took my still hard cock into her mouth and lowered her dripping pussy onto my face. Tina sucked me harder and took me into her throat. I sucked on her clit and spread her ass with my hands. I licked from her clit all the way to her tight puckered ass several times. She whimpered into my cock each time I did this. My thumb circled the outside of her slick sphincter as I continued my assault of her clit. Tina groaned and orgasmed. She shook as I lapped up her sweet juices. A moment later, I grunted as my own orgasm overcame me. Tina kept sucking my cock through my entire orgasm and squeezed my shaft and also my balls to get every drop of cum which she hungrily swallowed.. Tina rolled off of me and we were both breathing heavily.

When she finally calmed down, Tina exclaimed, "That was some load! It's true. You haven't had sex in a while!"

"Yeah, it has been a long time. You were amazing." I replied.

"Well, waiting won't be a problem anymore. I plan to keep those big balls of yours drained and loose." Tina giggled. "Oh my God!" Tina exclaimed. "You're still pretty hard! Let's see what we can do with this." Tina took my semi erect cock into her hand and slid it over the shaft. A couple of drops of leftover cum oozed out, which she used as lube for her hand. "Now fuck me!" Tina demanded.

Tina spread her legs wide and I took my cock and placed the head at the entrance to her soaked pussy. I wasn't totally hard yet and it took a couple of pushes to get the head passed her tight opening. Once inside, her pussy closed around my cock. Her pussy was hot and very wet. Tina let out soft moans when I started to slowly thrust in and out. "I feel your cock growing harder inside me." Tina stated. "It feels wonderful." Tina wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in deeper. The base of my dick rubbed against her clit and Tina had her eyes closed again. My thrusts were getting harder now and I noticed Tina's nails were clawing at the sheets and her breathing was getting shallow. She was close to cumming again. I grabbed both of her tits and squeezed. She immediately came on my cock, her breathing stopping for a few seconds. When she came down from her orgasm, I pulled out of her wet pussy and laid back on the bed. Tina took me into her mouth and tasted her cum on my dick.

"Yummy." Tina said. She continued to suck my cock and then took each of my balls into her warm mouth. Tina sucked and licked some more and then slipped a wet finger into my ass. She looked up at me and said "Enjoy. This will make sure I get all of your cum tonight.", and then continued to blow me while massaging my prostate.

I was enjoying the work she was doing to my cock and my ass, and I started to get close to cumming again. Tina must have sensed this and slid her finger from my ass. She climbed on top of me and slid her pussy down over my cock, enveloping it all at once. Tina leaned forward and as her tits pressed against my chest, she passionately kissed me. I pushed and pulled my hard cock in and out of her pussy. Slow and steady became hard and fast. I alternated deep and shallow thrusts and moments later Tina came on my cock again, moaning into my mouth as we kissed. My orgasm wasn't far behind and I unleashed a torrent of semen into her sloppy pussy. When my cock softened and finally plopped out of her pussy, Tina giggled again and said, "Pat told me something else about you, and It's something I have never experienced before and I find it very exciting;" Tina move herself up and put her cum filled pussy on my mouth.

"Now clean up the mess you made." she demanded. I slid my tongue inside her used pussy and my load of cum oozed out of her depths and into my mouth. I swallowed half of what she gave me and I licked her to another, but smaller orgasm, The rest of my cum dribbled out of her and into my mouth. When I was satisfied that she was properly cleaned, we kissed and shared the rest of my creamy load. Tina sucked the rest of the cum from around my cock and balls and we shared that too. After we rested, Tina went to shower and I got dressed to go home. It was now 2:30 in the morning and we both had work the next day.

I was exhausted when I got home and I quickly got undressed and got into bed next to Pat. She woke up somewhat and in a sleepy voice asked me if I had a good time. I was tired and didn't answer. Pat felt my balls and felt how loose and empty they were. "MmHmm, you had a good time." She lightly patted my balls and said, "Good boy."

I was still asleep when Pat left for work early the next morning. That night at home she told me how Tina got to work a little late and she was walking a little stiff. She said that the both looked at each other and laughed. Tina starts her RN training next week. Maybe it's time to play doctor?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pat Gives Her Husband a Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds