• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Sisters Ch. 01

Three Sisters Ch. 01

12

This is my family incest story. For those that have been here awhile, this is a remake of VertigoJ's Party of Five. Vertigo abandoned his work at Chapter 20 almost a decade ago, but I loved his work so much I wanted to start fresh and finish it this time. I encourage you to check it out. The characters are named the same and all have similarities, and I've certainly kept some of my favorite plot elements, but anyone who has read Vertigo's story will see I take it to different places almost immediately. I've e-mailed him my work hoping he enjoys it. All feedback is welcome, I'll respond to anyone that isn't anonymous.

I'm not the first to remake the Party of Five series, as you can check out the Just the Six of Us series by MentalCase. He has some very creative ideas that have inspired me too. His story just released it's 28th Chapter on May 17th so I encourage everyone to check it out.

Finally, would anyone like to volunteer to edit? I clearly could use the help! Would love someone to spell check, grammar check, and make helpful suggestions. If you are interested mail me through Literotica.

THREE SISTERS: CHAPTER 1

"Josh, if you don't get the fuck up in 5 seconds I swear I'm coming back with a pitcher of ice water!"

"Wha?"

"Get up!" she said yanking down the covers.

Josh was only now starting to realize it was Jacquie that was talking to him. Oh, and that he had his usual morning wood standing proud in his now-exposed boxers. Thank god he had worn boxers!

"Jesus, Jackie, what if I'd been naked?" Josh exclaimed doing his best to covertly hide the true source of his embarrassment.

"And? I've seen a penis before, Josh. Granted, maybe not in a while..."

"Not MY penis!"

"Joshua Alexander Gleeson! You think in all the years of taking care of you since..."

"Mom," Josh thought finishing her sentence in his head knowing how hard it was for Jacquie to talk about their mother even after all these years.

"...since I started taking care of you?" Jacquie finally finished. "Please, little brother, the ladies of this house only wish you were that discrete!"

"Haha. Very funny."

Jacquie walked around his room picking up his clothes from the night before that he'd left on the floor humming to herself. Josh quickly made his way to the bathroom, making sure his oldest sister only could see his back as he went.

"Hurry up in there and deal with your 'situation'. I have a surprise for you downstairs."

Josh didn't dignify her remark with a retort as his face had turned 50 shades of pink and red. Still, she wasn't going to ruin his good mood now that he was fully conscious. Today was his 18th birthday and tomorrow he would have his beautiful girlfriend all to himself for an entire weekend. Yes sir, life was looking up for Old Josh!

In a hurry to get dressed and down for breakfast, Josh only paused to admire his freshly shaven face. It wasn't long ago that he had been riddled with acne. It hadn't kept him single, but it sure wasn't a confidence boost for a teenage boy that had freakin' Dawn as his sister. Josh was pretty sure there was a year where he heard "Craterface" more than "Josh."

Thank God for Alice ordering him that face product she had seen him watching on TV. He didn't have the heart to tell poor naive Alice that he had really just been checking out the hot chick from Dancing with the Stars that was advertising it. Always looking out for him, Alice had surprised him with a 6-month supple for Christmas and it really had done wonders for his complexion.

Walking downstairs, he heard Jacquie humming to herself in the kitchen. She really was right in her comfort area taking care of him and his sisters. She smiled as he came down and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. He made a show of whipping off his face with the best disgusted expression he could conjure up despite his big grin.

"Sit down and close your eyes. No peeking"

Josh did as he was told even though he knew she had a chocolate cupcake with a single candle in it for him to blow out. This was a tradition that Jacquie had taken over for their mother after she died 12 years ago.

"Now we will have the real deal tonight when Dawn gets home from her gig, this is just to tide you over."

Josh couldn't help but tear up a little like he usually did in moments like this when it really hit home how much Jacquie sacrificed to take care of him and his sisters. Maybe not brilliant like Alice, Jacquie was clearly a step or two ahead of Dawn and him in the IQ department. If Josh had to build his perfect woman, she might have an ass like Dawn's or the never-hurt-a-fly nature of Alice, but she'd be more like Jacquie than anyone else. It didn't hurt that she had possibly the most spectacular pair of tits he'd ever seen on a woman.

Jacquie seemed to catch him staring at her chest because she gave him a knowing smile and asked him if he was going to make a wish.

Blushing yet again, Josh blew out the candle quickly.

"So what did you wish for?"

"Pretty sure that only works on the real cake. Unless I get two wishes thanks to you."

"Oh yea, I have connections with all the important fairies."

"Thanks for all this."

"For a cupcake?"

"Not just the cupcake, for, you know, just being you. Taking care of us, me, even though I'm a pain in the ass. I know this isn't how you saw your life turning out."

"Josh, I'm 27, not 60. You sound like I'm an old maid!"

"You know what I mean. You should have a degree in something. Traveling the world. Married. I don't know. Anything but washing my dirty underwear every day."

"Josh, you're being sweet and I honestly appreciate it. But don't you for one second think I've regretted any second of taking care of you three. I love you all with all my heart and soul. Do I wish Mom was still with us? Every second of every day, but only because I miss her so much. Not because I wish I was sunbathing in Ibiza in the morning while having threesomes with Pablo and Armando at night."

"Pablo and Armando, eh?"

"Oh shut up you," she said, playfully punching him in the shoulder. "They were characters in this cheesy romance book I was reading."

"You and those romance books."

"Don't look at me, I borrowed this one from Alice and her book collection. If you can call that a book collection. The Library of Congress should be so well supplied."

"Hey, I like to read!" Alice said coming down the stairs.

"I know you do sweetie." Jacquie said, giving Alice and hug and her morning vitamin shake.

"Happy birthday, Joshy. I couldn't wait to give you my gift." Josh blushed as always as Alice used her pet name for him. If anyone else called him "Joshy" (Dawn!), he'd hate it, but from Alice it just seemed to fit.

"Aww, you didn't have to."

Josh admired the perfect wrapping as he shook the box to see if he could figure out what was inside while his sisters laughed. He finally gave up and opened up the small box. Inside was a handsome male bracelet with a blue stone in the middle.

"It's a Sunstone. Or more specifically, a Viking Sunstone that dates back as far as the 13th Century. This one came from a sunken ship that was excavated 8 years ago off the coast off..."

Josh listen to his sister go on-and-on about his gift and lost his attention somewhere between the Spanish Armada and Queen Victoria. Still, he could listen to his sister talk for hours and never complain. Her soft voice was soothing and her excitement for life infectious. She wanted to know everything about everything and, to Josh at least, seemed to have succeeded. When they used to do trivia, everyone wanted to know where their hidden smartphone was because no way they could always win every week without cheating.

"Let Josh finish his breakfast, Sweetie. You're going to make him late for school."

"Oh, sorry. I'll finish telling you about it tonight. Okay?"

"mmhmm" Josh managed to say while scarfing down the food that Jacquie had stealthily placed in front of him while Alice was talking. Josh only had a couple of minutes to leave if he wanted to be present for 1st Period so manners were out the window. Today were the last classes before Finals and always had can't-miss information for the tests.

Quickly hugging and kissing each sister on the cheek, Josh ran upstairs for his backpack and books and skipped a few steps on his way to his jeep. He probably wouldn't see Valerie until lunch, but was hoping he would get a big birthday welcome when he did.

Turns out Valerie had left early to her senior year Internship so Josh was going to have to go without any birthday kisses unless one of his buddies was feeling amorous. He had to settle for a semi-sweet birthday text message that said she loved him and a promise to call tonight.

The rest of the day was equally uneventful with Josh's Senioritis at an all-time high. A lot of his friends had skipped classes at record levels their final semester, but Josh knew better. He wasn't sure who would be angrier, Jacquie or Alice, but he wasn't about to find out.

He remembered his best friend Matt, in one of his less sensitive moments, saying to Josh he was lucky that he didn't have parents bossing him around day and night. Matt thought Josh's life was some sort of fantasy. No parents, enough money in the bank to live like kings, and three gorgeous sisters walking around naked all of the time.

The truth was that his Mother's well-meaning sister had come to live with them following her death, and had tried to assume the matron role of the household. However, from the get-go it was Jacquie that had taken care of them and Alice that had handled all the money questions. Josh honestly had no idea how much money they had, only that Alice was investing it since she was 15 years old. Of course, there was no financial planner on Earth Josh trusted more than Alice.

When it had become clear she wasn't really needed after a few years, Aunt Cindy had happily moved back home to get back to her gardening. Something she swore was impossible to do properly in Southern California's climate. Social services had long-since stopped checking up on them and if necessary Aunt Cindy was only a short flight away. Jacquie, about the age that Josh was today, was the boss and no one was complaining. She was strict, but loving and fair. Much how Josh remembered his mother.

Only Dawn had really rebelled against Jacquie. How that slut had made it through high school Josh could only speculate. Certainly not with her legs closed, that's for sure. Dawn and Josh did not get along, to put it mildly. Alice once described their relationship as only Alice could: Hitler and Churchill sharing a flat in 1942. Josh assumed he was Churchill.

It wasn't that he hated Dawn, it was just... no wait, he totally hated Dawn! The way she dressed like a prostitute in high school. The way she made those outfits look Church-appropriate compared to the stuff she wears now. Sure, she was smoking hot, but did she have to remind Josh of it every fucking day? Wondering how they could possibly share the same genes or if he was adopted. Josh's early, and extremely often, introduction to sex was the excruciatingly thin walls that separated his room from what can only be described as Dawn's sex pad. Clown cars had less guys in them then Dawn's bed.

Josh returned home to find his sister folding clothes in the living room. She kept bending over to pick up the next item to fold which gave Josh a good view of her cleavage through the top of her blouse. It was distracting to say the least.

"Where is Alice?"

"Taking a nap."

"She's sleeping a lot lately, huh?"

"Yea," Jacquie responded sadly. "How was school?"

Appreciating the change of subject Josh told her about his day in all its boring detail.

"So did your Physics teacher say if the test was going to be all multiple choice?" she asked as she bent down especially far to grasp a missing sock and Josh could swear he could see what might be a nipple but probably was just a shadow. Kind of like when he was a young kid and tried to watch scrambled porn on cable.

"yea, um... he said that we... um... could maybe have, like calculators and..."

Jacquie made eye contact with Josh and finally stood up. With a giggle she adjusted herself.

"um... what was the question?"

"Men," she said, but with a wink to Josh.

Josh, ready to crawl in a hole and die, made an excuse about needing to call Valerie and went up to his room until dinner. When he made his way to the table he was relieved to find only Jacquie and Alice waiting. Dawn was not someone he felt like dealing with right now.

They had a peaceful meal and no one mentioned Dawn once. Fine with Josh. However, when it came time for cake Josh asked what they were waiting for.

"Dawn isn't here yet," Jacquie told him.

"So?"

"Josh, we haven't had a single birthday apart from each other in our entire lives and we aren't starting tonight."

"Dawn will be here soon, Joshy. She texted my phone earlier saying she would be late," Alice pointed out.

"Why ruin a perfect good birthday?"

"Josh, can you please try and be nice to Dawn just this once? Especially today," Alice requested in that Alicey way that made Josh's will crumble.

"I guess. I mean, it's MY birthday, shouldn't she go out of the way to be nice to me? Wait, what do you mean, 'especially today?'"

"She's had a rough day," Jacquie told him.

Josh, eager for future ammunition to use in his never-ending war with Dawn, pestered them until finally Jacquie caved.

"Her boyfriend admitted that he was cheating on her while she was away on a photo-shoot in New York. She had pretty much known he was a jerk from day 1, but you know Dawn's taste in guys. Anyways, they had a big fight and she ended it with him. I think she was late because she wanted to pick up some things from his place."

"I don't get it. If all of these guys have places, why is she always having sex here? I'm pretty sure she picks up random guys and takes them home for the sole purpose of ruining my sleep!"

"Josh!" Alice exclaimed, but both sisters were laughing, probably because they knew it was true Josh decided.

"So promise me you'll be a gentleman tonight?"

"Are you kidding, Jacquie? This is the best present you've ever given me!"

"Josh, how would you feel if you found out Valerie was having sex with more than just you?"

"We, um... aren't exactly having sex."

"But you've been together for so long. I thought sex was just a given thing after so many dates," Alice chimed in, clearly fascinated with a subject Josh assumed she knew nothing about.

"We like kiss and stuff. You know how Christian she is. I guess she wants to save herself for marriage."

"That's really sweet of you Joshy to be so understanding."

"So that means you're a virgin?"

"Jacquie, that's none of your business!"

"It is okay, Joshy. I'm a virgin too. You don't have to be ashamed."

His sisters were clearly trying to kill him from embarrassment and it was working.

"It's different for me Alice. I'm not, you know... and I'm a guy. We are expected to have sex! It's not cool to wait."

"Well I am very proud of you, Joshy. We can create the Gleeson All-Virgin Club! I'm President because I've been a virgin the longest so I'm the best at it."

Everyone was laughing and Josh was actually glad he had confided in his sisters. He still made them promise to keep his secret from Dawn in return for a pledge to be nice to her. They talked and laughed and Alice shared what she had learned that day about Hungarian furniture design.

When Dawn finally did come in she was clearly in a bad mood, but if she had been crying, her perfect make-up hid it. She looked amazing, actually, much to Josh's chagrin. If he had to be nice to her at least she could do was have the decency to look miserable.

After they had cake it was time for presents. Alice had already given him his gift, so it was Jacquie's turn and she had him open several boxes containing the usual assortment of everyday clothes, video games and running shoes that proved she knew him perfectly. Her final gift was a new laptop that she swore to return if he didn't ace his Finals.

Dawn had a wrapped present for him too which was unusual in that she usually just gave him his gift in the shopping bag from wherever she had bought it five minutes earlier.

He unwrapped and opened the large box and found an entire outfit, head-to-toe. Dress shoes, slacks, a button-down shirt, even sunglasses. Best of all was a leather jacket that he was sure was worth a nice down payment on a new car. Everything was designer labels (of course), and Josh was hard pressed to find any fault in her gift.

"Wow, Dawn. Make sure you have my birthday marked in your calendar! Josh, tell Dawn thank you."

Josh was annoyed that Jacquie was in full mother mode talking to him like he was 10 again even as he obediently mumbled a thank you.

"No reason to thank me. The whole gift is actually rather selfish. Tired of you dressing like garbage making people think I'm related to a homeless guy."

Josh was biting his tongue remembering his promise, but she had a way to get under his skin, quickly, even with a comment that wouldn't register to him had anyone else in the world said it.

"Doesn't that skank girlfriend of yours, Vicky..."

"Valerie!"

"Whatever. Doesn't she care enough about you to take you to the mall?"

"I noticed you didn't give me any underwear. You know it's not optional for us normal people, right?"

"Josh be nice," Alice implored but Josh had already opened the flood gates.

"You'd like to see my underwear, I bet. Pervert."

"Oh right, because your 1 inch skirt makes it so hard to check out. I guess easy access for any guy with a working penis. Or no penis! Penis optional to ride the town bike!"

"At least I have options. What's the matter, could only blackmail one girl in your school to sleep with your ugly ass."

"You leave Valerie out of this or I swear..."

"You'll what, call me a whore? Slut? Your insults got old a long, long time ago, Joshy," Dawn fired back, using Alice's pet name because she knew he hated her using it.

"The truth never gets old. Unlike you who can't even keep one guy satisfied without him screwing another girl."

At this point both of his other sisters gasped and Dawn looked like she was going to kill him. Josh had pissed off Dawn a few thousand times, but he couldn't remember her ever looking this angry. Fire flashed in her eyes and in spite of himself, Josh flinched in fear.

"Calm down, Dawn. Josh didn't mean it. You really shouldn't have called Valerie a skank."

"Yea, they aren't even having sex," Alice added.

Josh groaned. He was so fucked. Why couldn't Dawn have just stabbed him with a knife or something. At least the end would have come quickly.

Dawn went from nuclear meltdown angry to laughing hysterically.

"No sex? Two YEARS and you haven't gotten in her pants? Two years! What a fucking loser!"

Josh tried to respond but he knew he'd been beaten. Dawn kept laughing hysterically and repeating "two years" over and over, each time bringing with it a new set of laughter.

For her part Alice just looked over apologetically and mouthed "I'm sorry," to Josh. Unable to stay in the dining room any longer, Josh stormed off to his bedroom and slammed the door. If anyone came to see if he was okay he didn't hear them over the loud music blaring through his headphones.

A couple of hours later, Josh noticed a missed call from Valerie on his phone. He figured she would be asleep already, but he had to talk to her at least once on his birthday. Predictably, he woke her up and they talked a little. He told her about his birthday party, leaving out anything to do with Dawn of course. They talked about what they would pack for the trip to the cabin this weekend and logistics of meeting up. They shared their 'I love you's' and said goodnight.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Three Sisters Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds