• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sweet Submissive Ch. 04

Sweet Submissive Ch. 04

12

Ahhhhh, lovely and patient readers allow me to apologize for the long lag. Thank you to all the emails which urged me out of my writer's block faster :). So the last installment of this story is finally up so yah! and The Dark in Your Blue Eyes is up next, along with Gilded in Gold. Enjoy :). Edited by Adriana Belen :)

P.s. Comment and rate, esp if you want a kind of sequel with Eneara's were babies :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sweet Submissive: The Clincher

"Andrew?" Enaera asked again, disbelief clear in her voice. Although she was still trying to process the shocking revelation, she still had the state of mind to put a restraining hand on Dietrich.

Gregori's mocking laughter rang out in the room, his eyes glinting triumphantly. "Ah, you must be the sweet little omega we're all so interested in. How very delicious you look, even with the stink of that hybrid all over you."

"If I were you, I'd shut that fucking mouth, before I stuff it full of more shit," Dietrich growled, his skin visibly bristling with the struggle to cage in his beast. Gregori just sneered at the hybrid Alpha, baring his razor sharp fangs in a threatening manner.

The testosterone filled bickering between the males was just a distant buzzing to Enaera, whose tunnel vision was slowly becoming consumed with a red rage. What she heard could not be true. She trusted Andrew, did everything that he asked of her with a complacent smile and a nod for more.

Andrew slowly got off of the floor and hesitatingly stepped towards Enaera. "You were never supposed to know," he said sternly, a stoic mask falling over his face.

If anything, that only exacerbated the rage Enaera was feeling. "Why? Because I'm just a stupid little omega that does everything you tell her to? The omega whose mother you killed?" Her shill accusations cut through the room like a knife, and Andrew flinched.

"You don't understand. Omegas serve Alphas and she ran," Andrew tried to defend, but Dietrich cut him off with an angry snarl.

"And I suppose Enaera serves you right?"

Lifting his head, Andrew looked Dietrich down. "She had for all these years and the pack had survived. It thrived. A little bit of her blood is a small price to pay for peace."

Nolan snorted. "I hardly call this peace. Enaera no longer serves you."

"As my Omega, she serves her Alpha!" Andrew shouted, getting indignant.

"You killed my mother!" Enaera cried. "You're not even going to say sorry?! You are not my Alpha!" Her whole body shook with repressed anger and sorrow. Dietrich wrapped a supporting arm around her and rubbed his stubbled chin over her soft hair.

Becoming impatient with the lack of attention paid to him, Gregori hissed. "That all happened in the past. We are here for the future, namely this Omega's future with us."

A tall, red haired vampire stepped from behind Gregori and said in a sinuous voice to Dietrich "Hand the omega over. We had an agreement."

"Fuck that agreement," Dietrich sneered.

"As her mates, we protect her with our lives," Nolan concurred, drawing the attention of the vampire to him.

Gregori took a deep breath, looking at his coven sideways. They all tipped their heads in some unknown agreement, and he exhaled with a smile. "So be it."

With that, he attacked Nolan before he had the chance to shift. The entire room erupted in a confusion of black blurs fighting with fur. Many of the other shifters in room shifted just as dozens of other vampires broke into the room. Dietrich hadn't noticed the hidden vampires and growled as he shifted into his were form. Although his instincts as an Alpha was o fight the vampires, his topmost priority was Enaera and her safety. He pulled her back, looking for a place to hide her so that he could go help his brother.

Since it wasn't the full moon, the were's bite was not lethal to vampires so their unnatural speed gave the bloodsuckers an unfair advantage over the weres. More and more vampires came into the room until there was an even amount of weres and vampires fighting in the room.

The fight with Andrew momentarily forgotten, Enaera shifted and stared down the six vampires closing in on her and Dietrich. She had never faced a vampire so she was wary as she hid just a little behind Dietrich's larger frame. Without warning, three of them shot forward towards Dietrich with their fangs bared. Dietrich used his hind legs to push Enaera back as he bit down at the closer vampire, sinking his razor sharp teeth into foul, dead flesh. The blood pooling in his mouth had a vile taste. He gritted his teeth when he felt a blow to his stomach but he bit down determinedly and felt the bone snap in his mouth. The vampire screamed out in pain and quickly pulled back, only to have another of his brethren replace him.

Whimpering, Enaera shot forward to help her mate but powerful jaws closed around her neck and dragged her back. Howling, she scratched at her captor and saw it was Seth. He gave a warning growl but let go of her neck all the same. Five vampires were closing in on them, surrounding them in a menacing circle. Enaera shivered when she felt their coldness touch her skin. Seth bared his teeth at the vampires in warning, trying his best to shield Enaera as much as possible.

Without warning, one of the red eyed vampires attacked on Seth's left side, momentarily knocking the bigger wolf down. Enaera swiped out a claw but flinched back when another vampire snarled at her and bared his sharp incisors. She'd never been trained as a warrior; her specialty was in calming aggressive wolves down.

Another vampire made a grab for her but she quickly darted out of hold and ran in the opposite direction. She spared one last look at Seth but he seemed to be holding his own against the vampire.

The entire room had erupted in a warzone. Bodies were flying at super speed motions and screams of pain disturbing the previously calm night. Enaera's heart pounded in worry for her two mates, even though they were powerful alphas. As soon as she could hold them in her arms and see for herself that they were alright, she would do better.

The brush of cold, clammy fingers added a burst of speed to her run but she was no match for four vampires. They quickly had her cornered, their eyes mad with bloodlust. They grinned at her in victory when they saw she had no way out and all the other weres were busy with fighting the other vampires.

Enaera could practically smell the aggression coming off of them in waves. Without even knowing it, she let her omega pheromones escape like she'd do on instinct when her alpha or her pack were getting out of hand. Surprisingly, a few of the vampires stumbled on their way towards her. The confused faces encouraged Enaera to push through more of pheromones to calm them. She never would have thought that her power worked on another species.

A few of them shook their heads off, growling momentarily before feeling the weakening sensation again. Enaera had to expend more energy, energy that she did not have. Panting, she fell on her paws on the ground. She was completely out of breath. No matter how angry Andrew had gotten, she'd never gotten this tired this fast.

A vampire kicked out at her, catching her right in the stomach. Enaera grunted, the steel toed boots digging into her lower ribs. Through heavy eyes she saw that they were even angrier than before. With lightening speed they grabbed for her neck, their long nails digging into her pelt. Beads of blood rolled into her fur, staining the pristine color a vivid red. She didn't even have any energy left to protest at the rough treatment.

Sobbing at her helplessness, she thanked fate for at least giving her a glimpse of heaven in the last few months with her mates. Nolan and Dietrich had shown her how it felt to be loved for her own self, not her powers. They made her feel beautiful and needed. Whispering their name in one last sentimental prayer, she just hoped that they would get out of this alive. Her life was forfeited now with the vampires. They'd suck her blood dry, and that was her being optimistic.

"No!" Andrew shouted as he jumped on top one of the vampires restraining her, his deadly jaws clamping down viciously into one of their necks. Blood spattered across Enaera's face, momentarily blinding her.

Quickly killing that vampire, Andrew went for the other three. They dropped Enaera to the ground to fight the Alpha off. The fall jarred her bones but she was grateful to be let go nonetheless. She watched as Andrew valiantly fought the three vampires, inflicting serious wounds with his claws and teeth. But three against one was no match at all, even if it was an Alpha. Andrew was already injured from what Enaera presumed to be from a previous fight, but he fought like he was possessed.

He was fighting for her. Protecting her. Even if he was saving her life now, Enaera could not simply forgive him. This man had confessed to killing her mother.

Another vampire fell dead at Andrew's paws when Andrew took a chunk out of his side but Enaera could tell the Alpha was tiring. Another vampire threw a punch at him, knocking Andrew to the ground. Enaera screamed as the same vampire fell on top of the large wolf and sank his teeth into Andrew's jugular. Andrew kicked out at him and swiped his claws at the vampire's chest. The creature was dislodged but before Andrew could make a move, another vampire crashed into him and bit the other side of his neck. This time, instead of sucking out his blood, the vampire clamped his teeth down and pulled. Enaera almost gagged on her bile when she saw the vampire swallow the chunk of flesh.

Andrew scrabbled at the ground while the previous vampire took the opportunity to fall on the weakened Alpha and suck out his remaining blood. Andrew's dull and glassy eyes meet Enaera's horrified ones.

"Run," he forced through his bloody teeth, his eyes struggling to remain open. In them, Enaera saw not a killer but a were regretful of his decisions and seeking salvation.

"No, get off him you bastards!" Enaera burst out and tried to jump at the malicious vampire. Her body hit the vampire and she crouched over Andrew's body in a futile attempt to save him.

The vampire grinned at her like a maniac. He lunged for her but was attacked himself in mid air when Nolan came out nowhere. In one quick move, he ripped the vampire's head clean off. He spit the blood out as if it disgusted him.

Dietrich appeared right behind Nolan, and shifted in his were form. They created a barrier for Enaera as they fought off the remaining vampires foolish enough to come after her. Enaera spared her mates a loving look before she looked back to Andrew.

"I forgive you," she said loud enough for him to hear. And she did. This didn't mean that she condoned his killing of her mother, just that she accepted his sacrifice for what it was. An apology. He nodded and closed his eyes and his life ebbed away. Enaera sobbed and laid her head on his still chest. So much death and so much pain; she let it all escape through her pain filled cries, muffled against Andrew's fur.

But there was no time for grief. For every vampire that they killed, two more would show up. They had countless minions that they turned for war purposes. Nolan and Dietrich fought them as best as they could but they were swarming them in overwhelming amounts.

"Dammit, Dietrich, shift!" Nolan signaled to his brother.

"I need time!" Dietrich signaled back. It took a while for dragon shifters to transform. If the shifter happened to be injured or tired, it took a lot more time and concentration that they couldn't exactly afford right this moment.

"I'll fight them off and give you time!" Nolan knew the only chance they had was Dietrich. He looked at Enaera's tear streaked face for confirmation before he launched himself inside the crowd of vampires. Enaera screamed out when she saw her mate disappear into the blackened figures. It was all a blur as Nolan and the dozen vampires fought in a lethal battle. All she could see was spots of red and hear the horrifying sounds of death all around.

Nolan gave Dietrich the time he needed to transform into the terrified beast of lore. The vampires all sensed a growing tension in the air and glanced up at Dietrich's slowly forming dragon body. A few tried to attack but Dietrich was already finished. He opened his mouth and in one breath, he incinerated the vampires attacking Nolan. His fire breath turned them into ash around Nolan's prone and bloody body. Enaera crawled over to her fallen mate, horrified at the state of his body.

Dietrich let out another blaze of fire towards a few unfortunate vampires and killed them instantly. They realized quickly enough, that they were no match for a dragon, no matter their numbers.

Gregori, who held back from most of the fighting snarled in frustrating defeat. We will never give up," he gave Dietrich a final warning. "We'll be back for the omega. This isn't the last you've seen of us." With that, he transformed into a wisp of black smoke, the rest of his surviving coven following.

In their wake, there was devastation strewn all over the hall. Many had died, and even more had been wounded. But Enaera's greatest worry was Nolan who hadn't moved as of yet. It looked like death had a firm hold of him.

Dietrich shimmered back into his human form, immediately running towards his fallen brother. Enaera was crouched above his body teary eyed and heartbroken. Nolan was so close to death and she didn't know how she'd survive without her lover.

"How is he doing?" Dietrich asked her. He cupped her cheek and pulled her into a small kiss, needing to reassure himself that she was still alive and breathing. She kissed him back desperately, needing the assurance that only he could give at a time like this. She pulled back and rested his forehead against his. Enaera looked down at Nolan's pale face and stroked him lovingly.

"Not good. He'd lost a lot of blood and I'm too scared to move him. Oh, Dietrich I d-don't th-think I c-ca-" Enaera couldn't finish as she was overwhelmed by grief. She dropped her head to Nolan's chest and splayed her body out against his. The warmth of his body felt so calming. It was making her forget all her cuts and bruises.

"Good to know I'll be missed," Nolan croaked, making an effort to raise his hand. Dietrich grinned in relief and helped Nolan lift his tired arm to place it around Enaera's shaking body.

Enaera laughed through her sobs. "I can't live without you, but your sarcasm I can live without."

"It's part and parcel, nixxa." Enaera could tell it hurt Nolan to talk but she knew he was just trying to relive her worry. So she smiled back at him as best as she could and kissed him. Nolan threaded her hands into her hair at the nape of her neck and held her tight to him, his lips seeking to reaffirm their bond.

When she finally broke the kiss, she was left gasping.

Dietrich chuckled above them. "Not even at death's door does your libido go down. How about we take this inside?

Nolan glared up at Dietrich, who just nodded at their onlookers. The surviving weres were all looking at them. Enaera was too tired to deal with the aftermath of tonight's devastation and she knew many pack members were going to deal with grief because of the fallen weres. As omega, it was her duty to help them through it. Dietrich must have guessed her intentions. He took her chin firmly in hand and shook his head.

"Right now my priority is you and Nolan. He needs you right now more than ever and you can help him heal. I'll deal with this." Dietrich's authoritative voice crushed any protest Enaera might have had and she gracefully gave in. Nodding, she crawled off Nolan's body. Dietrich grabbed up his brother and helped him stand up.

They made their way through he throng of weres, though some made to intercept them. Seth took care of them, holding them back. The rest knew not to disturb the two hybrids and their mate. Enaera just wanted to hurry Nolan into their room and clean out his wounds. They were already healing but she didn't want them to get infected.

They finally reached their room. Nolan leaned heavily against the wall near their door while Dietrich fumbled to open it. Once it was open, she helped to guide him into the bathroom. She had Dietrich lay Nolan at the bottom of the tub and she turned the water onto the hottest setting. Nolan hissed as the sudden temperature change but Enaera knew it would help soothe his aching muscles. Dietrich handed her a cloth to help clean him.

"Incubus's feed off loving touches," he advised her. She blushed but nodded. Enaera knew that meant sex would help to quicken Nolan's healing process. "I'll go deal with the wolves. You just worry about Nolan." He made to leave but Enaera called him back.

"What about you? I'm worried about you too," she entreated, raising her hand up to him. Dietrich smiled and took her hand. He brought it up to his mouth and kissed her fingers, his tongue savoring the salty taste.

"I'm a dragon, Moondust. You don't need to worry about me." Eneara rolled her eyes, but smiled at him none the less. He winked at her before he left and she turned her attention to her other mate.

"Sometimes I love being an incubus. Sex instead of medicine is one of the perks," he leered at her.

Enaera slapped the washcloth against his chest in annoyance. He grunted, loosing that leer to a pained groan.

"Sorry, but stop being so crass," she chided but washed him with the cloth, loving and gentle.

Nolan chuckled. "I'm an incubus. Being a pervert is somewhere in the description, I believe" he explained.

"I love you," Enaera said seriously, feeling the need to say it a t least a hundred times. "And your lewdness," she added as an afterthought.

Nolan's eyes lost their mirth, only to be replaced by that gentleness that was reserved only for Enaera. "You are my life, my nixxa. Only you."

Enaera sniffed back a sob and kissed him quickly. "Let's get you washed and into bed."

"I like the last bit," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. Enaera just shook her head and quickly cleaned him as best as she could. Only the deeper wounds were seeping some blood but she was sure that could soon be fixed. Her own body was just as dirty so she joined him in the bath, careful not to hurt him further. Sometimes he'd try to grope her under the guise of helping her but she'd quickly slap his hands away. Finally they were both clean enough and got out of the bath.

She helped him out of the bath and watched him towel himself dry. She'd tried to help but she'd backed off when he'd given an annoyed growl. She knew he didn't like being fussed over like a baby- probably having something to do with a male's foolish need to look macho- so she let him have space. She followed him into the bedroom as he headed straight for the bed with a single purpose in mind. Nolan stopped in the middle of the room, turning to face her. She walked right up to him and wound her arms around his shoulders.

Enaera slowly backed Nolan onto their bed, pushing at his shoulder gently to urge him to lie down. She never wanted to see one of mates like this; bleeding and wounded. Nolan complied, sitting down heavily in the bed and lay down with his feet still planted on the ground. Gingerly, Enaera climbed up the bed to straddle his hips as she leaned down and kissed Nolan. She might be doing this to help accelerate Nolan's healing but the need to ascertain that he was still alive and breathing rode her hard. She wanted to claim him again, make him remember that he was dependant on her, as was she, and that she could never survive without him.

Nolan was unusually passive in the kiss but he did bring up his tired arms to frame Enaera's hips. Cupping his cheeks, Enaera kissed down his chin to mouth at his neck.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sweet Submissive Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds