• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hey Neighbor Ch. 02

Hey Neighbor Ch. 02

123

I was so, so very tired when I got home that evening.

I had been working as the Key Grip on an indie film being shot in Brooklyn. The best thing about it was that it was a good crew, with a lot of guys I've worked with before and considered friends. Even the shittiest jobs are bearable when you're surrounded with good people. And make no mistake, this was a shitty gig. The director was incompetent, the D.P. was an asshole, and the combined dumb-fuckery of the two of them resulted in shoot days that went way, way overlong. Sure, that's why we get paid overtime, but no amount of money can make up for the time I could have spent at home, in bed, either sleeping or plowing my beautiful wife.

Thank God, we were at a break in the schedule. Two whole days off, before diving right back in for another eight straight. It was about seven o'clock when I got home, our last shoot day before the break being another 14-hour clusterfuck. I stumbled into my second-floor apartment, punch-drunk with fatigue. My lovely wife, Moira, was there to greet me at the door.

"You're home!" she cheered, planting a kiss on my unshaven face.

"Kill me," I moaned.

"Aw, poor baby," Moira said, pouting cartoonishly, busting my balls. "Why don't you just flop yourself down on the couch and let momma get you a drink. Would a bourbon make you feel better, or do you just want a beer?"

"You make me feel better," I told her, and gave her a deep kiss.

I'm crazy about Moira. She's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. We've been together for about six years, married for four. Her dad was an O'Malley from Long Island, just one generation removed from County Cork, and her mother was an Ishigawa from Osaka. She has beautiful Asian skin and straight black hair down to her shoulders, plus a pair of the brightest sky-blue eyes you'll ever see in your life. She's about a head shorter than me and curvy, with big, firm breasts and a cute, round little ass. She's sassy, she's smart as a whip, and best of all, my girl is horny all the time. I love her!

I sat down on our couch and took off my shoes, watching Moira as she poured me a bourbon on the rocks. She had been home for a while, having long since changed out of her work clothes and into a comfortable tee-shirt and sweatpants, her silky black hair tied back in a loose ponytail. I put my feet up on the coffee table and flipped on the TV, thinking to put on the Mets game. It was still early, there was a chance they weren't losing yet! Moira brought me my drink, kissed my forehead, then went back to our little kitchen.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I want a drink too, dumbass," she said, smiling at me. She took another glass out of the cabinet and filled it with ice. As she poured, she looked out our back window. Suddenly, she gasped.

"Our friend's home!" she whispered. "Ooh, Ricky, I think she's about to take a shower!"

So, "our friend:" The windows in our kitchen/living room and our bathroom look out the back of our building, where there's just a tiny courtyard and then the back of the buildings on the next street over. And directly across from us lives this gorgeous redhead. I mean really, drop-dead sexy. I see her around the neighborhood a lot - like me, she's an avid runner - and we know each other enough to say "hi." But the thing is, she's not always good about remembering to close her blinds all the time. Just a few weeks ago, I had watched her get out of the shower and just stand around completely naked as she dried her hair. It had gotten me so turned on that I killed the lights and started to have myself a little wank, until Moira came home and caught me. She wasn't mad, though: she saw my hard dick and got hungry, and we immediately had sex three times in rapid succession, cumming ourselves stupid. Since then, we've joked a lot about "our friend across the way," with Moira saying we ought to invite her over for a threesome. She says she means that as a joke, but that's another thing with Moira - you can't always be sure.

Anyway, I took my drink and got up, not wanting to miss the show. Sure enough, the redhead was in her bathroom, sticking her hand into the shower to test the water temperature. She was so incredibly sexy. She was topless, wearing only a pair of tight black yoga pants. We had a clear view of her perfect, snow white tits and her long, pink nipples. She was tanned from the summer sun, except for the outline of a bikini top over her sexy round globes. Her auburn hair spilled down her back, over her freckle-kissed shoulders and halfway down to her butt. Her stomach was toned and perfectly flat, and a little green charm hung from a ring through her navel.

"Ugh, I'm so jealous of her belly," Moira muttered. I just sipped my drink and enjoyed the view.

The yoga pants conformed tightly to the shape of her ass, perfectly contouring the curve of her tight, athletic buttocks. It was like she wasn't wearing anything at all, it left nothing to the imagination. Exhausted as I was, my dick had suddenly found its second wind, as I could feel it starting to strain against my jeans. It was helped by Moira, who had begun to stroke it through my pants, getting me even harder.

And then, apparently satisfied with the temperature of her shower, the redhead hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the yoga pants and pushed them down to the floor. If she had been wearing any panties, she must have pushed them down at the same time, because we were now looking at the pale white flesh of her bare ass. My cock sprang instantly to full attention inside my pants. Moira's deft fingers quickly undid my button and zipper, then fished my cock out through the opening of my boxer shorts.

There I stood, rock hard, with Moira's soft fingers wrapped delicately around my exposed, rigid dick. She stroked me gently as we watched the redhead's beautiful white buttocks disappear behind the shower curtain. Moira continued to stroke my shaft, squeezing ever so lightly as she did.

"God damn, you're hard," Moira whispered. "Mmm, remember how hard you fucked me that last time we saw her in the shower? Fuuuuuck, that was good."

I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth while she continued rubbing my cock. Our lips parted and our tongues slipped into each other's mouths, intertwining with each other, teasing each other. I pulled her close, pressing her big, soft breasts against my chest while she squeezed my hard dick.

We broke off our kiss, and I whispered to her, "Want to go to the bedroom?"

Moira shook her head no. "I want to stay right here," she said. "I want to wait for her to get back out of the shower, and then I want you to fuck me right here while we watch her."

I didn't think I could get any harder than I was already, but then there we were. My cock felt like it was straining against its own skin, I was so turned on. And don't think Moira didn't notice.

"Mmmm," she said, grinning devilishly. She let my dick go, reached down and pulled her tee-shirt up and over her head, dropping it on the floor. Underneath she was wearing a simple white cotton bra, which she quickly unsnapped and discarded too.

I've been seeing Moira's naked tits for six years, and they still take my breath away each and every time. Full and round, her skin smooth caramel, topped with poky little brown nipples. I cupped her breasts in my hands, feeling their weight and teasing her nipples with my thumbs. Her hand found my cock again and continued stroking it lightly. I leaned down and brought a breast to my mouth, taking a firm nipple between my teeth and flicking it with my tongue. Moira sighed softly as I sucked her tit. Giving my engorged dick a rest, she moved her hands to my hair, clutching at it while I moved from her left breast to her right, kissing and licking all the way.

I went back to her cleavage, burying my face between those two pillowy globes, then kissed and licked downward. I got down on my knees and kissed Moira's smooth belly, tickling her navel with my darting tongue. I continued kissing downward, pressing my face into her crotch. I could feel the heat of her sex through the sweatpants she was wearing. I kissed her through the fabric, rubbing my face in the cleft between her legs. Moira groaned with arousal. I grabbed the waistband of her sweatpants, looping my fingers through her panties as well, and pulled it all down to the floor. Her naked pussy was right in front of my face now, waxed perfectly smooth and hairless, soft lips glistening wet with her sweet dew. Ever so slowly, I drew my tongue over her moist lips, pushing them gently apart and tasting her.

"Unnnnnnnngggggghhhhhh..." Moira moaned.

I licked Moira's bald pussy up and down, savoring her juices as she got wetter and wetter. I took two fingers and gently pushed them inside her as she gasped with pleasure. In and out I slid my fingers, fucking her softly with my hand while my lips settled over her little clit and began to suck at it. Suddenly, she was tapping the top of my head. "She's getting out!" she whispered.

I stood up and looked out the window, just in time to catch my first full-frontal view of our redheaded neighbor as she stepped out of her shower and reached for a towel. Beads of water clung to her skin, her perky white tits... and red-haired pussy. She had her pubic hair trimmed short and shaved into an inch-wide landing strip, going from just above her pink, slightly-protruding cuntlips to just below her tanline. Otherwise she was shaved clean and smooth.

"Clothes off now," Moira said.

While I quickly shed my shirt, pants, and boxers, Moira grabbed a chair from the kitchen table and brought it over to the window. As I've mentioned before, she's a bit shorter than me, so we can't really have sex standing up. But if she kneels on top of a chair, everything's at just the right height. She set the chair down with its back to the window and climbed up, leaning over the back and presenting me with her glorious round ass. I stepped up behind her and guided my hard cock between her legs, rubbing the head between her slick, wet lips, coating the end of my rod with her moisture. Then I pushed it home, sliding into her tight wet cunt, feeling her expand and engulf my thick, rigid cock.

"Oooooooohhhhhh," Moira cooed as I pressed all the way in, until her ass cheeks rested against my pubic hair. I began to fuck her slowly while we watched the redhead through the window.

We watched as she rubbed her towel all over her nude body, drying herself off. She then wrapped the towel around her head, encasing her wet hair in a sort-of turban, and started to massage lotion from a pump bottle next to her sink all over her body. I slid my cock in and out of Moira's hot cunt, her ass slapping against my belly with each thrust, while the redhead rubbed lotion all over her legs, up and around her butt cheeks, her red, lippy twat. I reached under Moira's body to squeeze her big bouncing tits, fucking her harder, faster.

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah," Moira muttered, each "yeah" punctuating another plunge of my cock deep inside her.

The redhead had her back to us, just like the first time I had seen her through the window. I stared at her firm, athletic ass while continuing to pound Moira's slippery cunt. "Oooooh, oooooohhhh," she groaned. I let go of Moira's breasts and rested my hands on her hips for better leverage as I thrust into her soft wetness. Meanwhile, my gaze traveled up the redhead's body, then to the mirror to see her rub lotion all over her beautiful, pink-nippled tits. I looked at her stunning green eyes, reflected in the glass.

Our eyes locked in the reflection, and she blinked, startled. She quickly grabbed another towel off the rack and wrapped it around her body, covering herself.

"She's seen us!" I hissed.

"I don't care, don't you stop, don't you dare stop, keep fucking me oh God oh yes just fuck me baby fuck me..."

I gave Moira what she wanted, not skipping a beat. I looked away from the window, thinking that maybe we could somehow play it off like we weren't being voyeurs and just happened to be having sex by our window, I don't know, I wasn't really forming coherent thoughts at the time. I focused instead on Moira's sexy butt, how her golden skin rippled every time her cheeks slapped against my body. I gave her ass a rough squeeze as I fucked her harder and faster.

"Oooh yeah, uh huh, oh yes baby fuck me oh yes yes yes oh I'm gonna cum I'm gonna... UNNNNGH!"

Moira's cunt squeezed down on me as she came. I stopped thrusting, feeling the walls of her vagina spasming around me, honey flowing out of her. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, trying to hold off my own orgasm. Moira liked to cum hard and often, but I knew, tired as I was, that I'd be one-and-done this go-around. I tried to clear my head of everything sexy, of any images of the redhead's nude body, paying no attention to the screaming hot half-Asian goddess impaled on my pole. I thought about how David Wright hasn't been putting up anything close to superstar numbers but that Lucas Duda had turned into a home run-hitting beast all of a sudden and the pitching was locked down and if the rest of the order would just hit a little bit more there was still enough season left for a late playoff run...

...and the danger passed. The pressure in the head of my cock eased, and I knew I was still good for another few minutes. I wrapped my arms around Moira and pulled her body up, fondling her pendulous breasts and nuzzling her neck while I resumed thrusting my cock into her dripping bald snatch.

"Ohhhh baby, yeah," Moira whispered, reaching behind us to squeeze my ass.

That's when I looked up again and realized the redhead was still there.

She had moved from her bathroom to what I guessed was her living room, assuming her apartment was laid own similarly to our own. She had some kind of a seat by the window there; it was where she had been sitting and reading the last time I'd seen her, when I had emerged from the bedroom naked and wet with sweat and cum to fetch my phone from where it had been charging. She was still wrapped in her towel, but her green eyes were locked on my and Moira's conjoined bodies.

I bucked my hips, sliding my dick almost all the way out of Moira's slick cunt, then right back in again, all the while squeezing and lifting her firm left breast, pinching her stiff nipple between my fingers. Across the way, the redhead lifted a hand to her own breast and began to squeeze it over the towel.

Moira leaned her head back and whispered into my neck, "See, she's totally into it."

"This is so hot, this is hot as fuck," I whispered back.

Moira smiled and gave my ass a tight squeeze as I plunged deep inside her. I started to go fast again. I licked and nibbled at Moira's ear, causing her to gasp with pleasure. Through the window, the redhead watched us fuck, squeezing her tits through her towel. Moira started to moan again as I fucked her harder and faster, my engorged purple cock thrusting in and out and in and out and in and out of her smooth, wet cunt. The redhead slipped her other hand underneath her towel and between her legs, her eyes focused on Moira and me.

I cupped Moira's left breast with my left hand. With my right, I reached down between her legs and touched her clit. "Oh God, oh yes, oh yes baby yes!" Moira cried as I rubbed her bud in the quick, circular motion that she loved. "Aaahhh! Aaaaahhhh!!"

Sitting in her window, the redhead was done with her towel, ripping it off her body and throwing it behind her. Once again we had a clear view of her hot, naked body. She clutched her right breast with the same hand, pinching her pink erect nipple between thumb and forefinger, while her left hand was down between her legs. She had two fingers sliding rapidly up and down between her long pussy lips. We couldn't hear each other, but her mouth hung open languidly, and her cheeks were flush with color. Her right hand jumped from the breast it had been squeezing to its sister, and she suddenly curved the fingers on her other hand and plunged them deep between her lips, inside her auburn-haired cunt.

I was moaning myself as I slammed my dick rapidly into Moira's vagina, getting closer to closer to losing control.

"Oh baby fuck me," Moira cried. "Fuck me baby, I'm gonna cum again, please don't stop yet, don't stop, don't stop, oh baby make me cuuuuumm..."

I held off as long as I could without slowing down, rubbing Moira's stiff clit while I pounded her cunt, all the while watching as the sexy redhead who lived across the way fingered herself rapidly while watching us fuck. Moira's cries got higher and higher, and her pussy squeezed tighter, and my whole being was in sensory overload and my dick felt like it was going to explode.

"Oh baby, oh babyyy..." Moira whimpered. "Oh yes oh oh OH OH OH..."

"OH FUCK YES!" I bellowed, reaching my pinnacle and vaulting through it. My cock started spraying uncontrollably, filling Moira's cunt with cum and pushing her over the edge and into the throes of her second orgasm.

"AAAAHHH!! AAAAHHHH!! AAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed as she came, while my hard dick shot load after load of wet sperm deep inside her. The whole world turned to white light and my ears rang with a chorus of angels. Sweat poured down my face, my back, my ass. It mixed with the spunk and vaginal fluid dripping out of Moira's tender cunt, over my balls and down our legs. My knees buckled and I slipped out of her, soaking wet, my cock shiny with fluid and deflating rapidly. Moira got down off the chair and stumbled, not quite able to stand. I caught her and held her close, and we kissed again and again and again as we caught our breath.

Moira looked out, at the naked redhead sitting by her window. Her cheeks were as red as her hair, and her skin was covered in its own sheen of sweat. Moira waved at her. She waved back, smiling. Then Moira reached over and drew the windowshade.

"That was fun," she said.

***

The next day was the first day off I'd had in a while, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I slept in as long as I could, until Moira woke me up at around eleven o'clock by crawling under the sheets and taking my dick in her mouth. She cupped my balls and massaged them gently as her wet lips and tongue expertly worked my shaft until my dick was long and stiff. She lay on top of me, naked, giving me a clear view of her bald cunt and asshole. While she sucked my cock, I rubbed her wet slit with my thumb. She moaned in enjoyment as I pressed my thumb into her vagina, her moans adding extra vibration - and pleasure - on my hard cock.

I dipped my fingers into her cunt, stroking her, coating my fingers in her moisture. Then I moved my hand, so that I was still sliding my middle and ring fingers into her wet pussy while my pointer began to press against her tight, puckered asshole. Moira groaned deeply. She stopped sucking my dick just long enough to lick her fingers, then wrapped her lips around me again while she returned the favor and pushed the the tip of her finger against my ass.

Now I know, lots of guys out there are hesitant about being on the receiving end of anything anal, but I assure you it feels INCREDIBLE. And no, it doesn't make you gay, don't be stupid.

I rubbed Moira's butthole while she rubbed mine, all while she sucked my cock and I fingered her pussy. Everything I did to her, she did to me. I pressed my finger into her hot, tight hole, and she pressed hers into mine. I let out a low moan, and she moaned back. The pleasure was intense. I pulled my finger out of her butt, but she pressed hers even deeper into mine, up to her second knuckle. I massaged her clit with my thumb, as she rocked her hips on my chest. Her dark-haired head bobbed up and down, up and down as she ran her wet lips over my stiff cock, all while rapidly finger-fucking my tight asshole. She hummed as she sucked, both from her own pleasure and to deliberately add to mine. I was soon feeling that wonderful pressure growing in the head of my cock, and then my leg started to twitch uncontrollably. Moira took that as her cue to suck me and fuck me harder.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hey Neighbor Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds