• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 03

Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 03

12

This is a direct continuation from Parts 1 and 2. You should probably read those first, if you haven't already.

*****

Before he could think Ryan was gone, Crystal shut the toilet seat re-locked the door and sat down feeling a jolt from his plug, He suddenly felt very uncomfortable, his feet ached from dancing in ridiculous heels, his corset was way too tight and his cock was sore from the chastity device. There was a mirror on the back of the toilet door and he stared at it but the reflection that stared back at him was disturbing, he was nothing more than a common whore who would kneel down and suck the cock of anyone who passed by, Ryan had just used him and that was the thing that hurt the most, he could deal with the clothes and the makeup maybe even with a strangers cock in his mouth but he couldn't deal with how he had been treated, how he had given him everything only to be used up and dumped in a ditch as he moved on to the next piece of ass, he thought that he might cry, that would be the girly thing to do but it would ruin his makeup and surely Amanda would be furious.

At that moment he heard Amanda and the rest of the girls walk into the bathroom.

"Crystal where are you?" said Amanda in a sing song voice. He quickly looked in the mirror, re-ruffled his skirts, adjusted his stockings and grabbed his clutch purse then unlocked the door and strutted out to meet the girls.

"You did It, I can't believe you actually did it, I saw Ryan's face as he left the bathroom he looked like he had just gotten one hell of a blowjob, you're such a little slut," said Amanda when she saw Crystal. A thousand questions flew at him from the direction of the girls.

"How big was it?"

"Did you swallow?"

"What did he say?" Crystal said nothing and walked over to the mirror and retrieved some lip gloss from his purse and swept the wand over his lips several times.

"Hey we're talking to you bimbo, answer me," shouted Amanda. Crystal finished fixing his makeup and turned to the girls fearing the wrath of Amanda he switched back to girly mode.

"His cock was so big I could barely wrap my lips around it," said Crystal loudly as the girls screamed in unison.

"And of course I swallowed, what kind of girl do you take me for?" laughed Crystal. The words felt like poison in his mouth but he battled through it.

After some more girl talk in the bathroom whilst the girls fixed their makeup they returned to the booth for a few more drinks before heading home. Crystal was once again volunteered to fetch the drinks but remained unbothered as he stood seductively at the bar. Masses of thoughts and feelings were running through him and he tried as hard as he could to block them out thinking that the night would be over soon, just one or two more drinks then he could escape this crazy day for good. Crystal returned to the table with the tray of drinks and slid in quietly between Amada and Amy, the other girls were talking at great length about who the hottest movie star was but Crystal kept quiet hoping that soon the girls would decide to leave, he sipped his drink to calm himself.

He did not have to wait long, after 20 minutes the girls decided to call it a night, the only people left partying were the hard core elite so far gone on pills and cheap cocktails that not much would stop them. The girls made a break for the exit and were soon stood huddled outside in the cool night breeze, Amanda pulled her phone from her purse and rung for a taxi, Crystal was still quiet. Soon the taxi pulled up and the girls all piled in with significantly less care than they had entered. The ride home seemed to drag in Crystals mind.

After what seemed like an age sat in the back of the taxi the girls were soon back at Amanda's, too drunk to find their way back home they decided a sleep over was necessary, this excited the girls even more, but Crystal could not join in. He was sick of this day, sick of the girls and most off all sick of Crystal. He didn't want to be this girl anymore, he didn't want to prance around in heels with a but plug up his ass sucking cocks and shaking his ass but a sleepover would prolong his ordeal, force him to be what he didn't want to be for hours more.

When they were inside he pulled Amanda to one side and said sheepishly,

"Look Amanda I'm ridiculously tired I can't put up with any more girl stuff I just want to sleep."

"Come on Crystal it will be fun, I'll let you wear one of my pink silk nighties and it won't be for long the girls are all as tired as you," replied Amanda reassuringly. Crystal begrudgingly accepted Amanda's terms and followed her upstairs.

Leaving their heels in a cute row by the door the girls giggly made their way upstairs with Crystal following behind. They all piled into Amanda's room and turned to face Crystal.

"Wait here babe, we'll just go and put on our pyjamas then come back and help you out of your dress," said Amanda, the girls hurried off into Amanda's bathroom and closed the door. Crystal retreated to and armchair and sat down carefully then leant forward to massage his aching ankles and feet. After a minute or so the pain has subsided and he brought his hands up to his chest and grabbed his boobs feeling the weight of them and marvelling at how realistic they felt brushing his hands on the silk bodice. He reached down and moved his frilly skirts to exposes his pink leopard skin panties, he pulled them forward and looked at his minute cock, caged up in pink plastic, through the night he had almost forgotten it was there his mind had been too full of pink and shots and cock to think clearly. He replaced his panties and skirts, once again plumping them to maximise frilliness. Leaning back in the chair and delicately crossing his legs he reflected on the night, he went through it step by step in his head viewing the events as if they were a dream.

It had been an evening of very mixed emotions for him, going from moments of girly delight to nervous fear almost instantly all thanks to the wrath of Amanda and her domineering ways. As much as he wanted to sort out the chaos in his head the memories were still too fresh and he could almost still feel Ryan's hot cum in his mouth, the though unnerved him and he tried to rid it from his mind as quickly as possible but it still lingered there as Ryan's gasps of pleasure rattled through his mind. He distracted himself by staring down at his outfit still captivated by how convincing he looked uncrossing his legs to examine his thing girly legs encased in snow white stockings. It had been a strange experience all together which he had partially enjoyed although it would take a while to shake the memory of Ryan's dick in his mouth.

Crystal heard the noise of a door opening and turned to look at the bathroom door and was confronted with a sight that he could barely process, the four girls walked slowly out of the bathroom all wearing beautiful lingerie and three of them wearing large strapon cocks, the other holding a video camera. Crystal was speechless.

"Okay Crystal I lied this isn't going to be a quiet sleepover, me and the girls are gonna film a porno and you're going to be the star," laughed Amanda who wore the largest strapon.

"You can't, I won't-, "protested Crystal.

"Shh sissy, we told you that that you would be treated just like a girl and this is what a girl gets at the end of a night on the town, a long hard fucking and since we couldn't get some real cocks to go to town on you our rubber ones will have to do, don't try to object you know what will happen, just take it like a good slut."

Crystal stared at the floor, how could he be so stupid, how could he trust Amanda. This time he didn't even try to object he knew what would happen if he did, He looked at Amanda and said,

"Okay fine, let's get this over with."

"Don't sound so sad babe it's gonna be fun and I want you to enjoy yourself, I can't have you moping about in our porn film I need you on top slutty form so repeat after me 'please Amanda, please fuck me in my ass whilst I moan like a sissy slut' and say it in your most girly voice," ordered Amanda.

"Please Amanda, please fuck me in my ass whilst I moan like a sissy slut," repeated Crystal in his girly voice.

"That's much better I want you to be nice and loud during filming, don't hold back or you'll suffer the consequences," barked Amanda forcefully. Crystal didn't know what to think anymore as soon as he got a lock on the situation something would come along and smash his conscious into a thousand tiny pieces.

"Ready girls?" inquired Amanda and a ripple of excited agreement came in return.

"Okay then we best get started, ACTION!" yelled Amanda. Amy pressed the record button on her Camera and Amanda immediately spoke up,

"Hello everyone and welcome to our revenge, what stands before you is a useless sexist pig of a man who we have turned into a slutty girl to teach him how it feels to be a woman, Crystal, since you're such a cock sucking whore come over here and show me your blowjob technique just like you did on Ryan," said Amanda with authority in her voice.

Crystal walked slowly towards Amanda and knelt down daintily in front of her as the girls laughed, Amanda's strapon was at least 9 inches and bright pink, almost like some practiced routine Crystal began to suck at Amanda's strapon mimicking the moves he had used on Ryan whilst the girls stood and laughed.

"Wow even gripping the shaft," said Amy from behind the camera. Amanda smiled as Crystal sucked faster and faster.

"Hey you little bitch look me in the eyes whilst you're sucking my cock," barked Amanda and Crystal dutifully obliged. After a few minutes of cock worship and a lot of laughing and taunting from the girls Amanda said,

"I want to hear your sissy voice, beg for my cum," Crystal took his lips from around Amanda's strapon and began to jerk it quickly with his hand just like he had done to Ryan.

"Please cum for me, I want your hot cum all over my face, I'm such a little slut for your cum," moaned Crystal whilst looking Amanda in the eye. The girls all erupted in laughter as Crystal jerked the cock.

"Hah, he just does anything you tell him to, what a submissive sissy he is," cried Vicky as she watched intently.

"Hey bitch there are two more dicks here going un-pleasured, you've got two hands don't you," barked Amanda. Crystal lowered his hands and sunk his mouth deep onto Amanda's pink dick and grabbing a cock in each hand; he jerked and sucked as fast as he could. His thin pink nailed hands sped across the two cocks as his pink lips slid up and down Amanda's shaft.

"Look at you servicing three cocks, if it wasn't for your tiny little cock you'd make a great girl," giggled Vicky. Suddenly Amanda grabbed the back of Crystals head and forced his head back and forth on her cock, faster than he could manage himself forcing it deeper into his mouth as he moaned rhythmically.

"You like that slut, do you like it when I force your head deep onto my cock?" Said Amanda not expecting a reply, Crystal's mouth was full. The orgy of sucking and jerking became faster and the girls laughed harder at Crystal until eventually Amanda called a halt to it.

"As much as I would love to watch you suck my cock all night we have better things to do," shouted Amanda and the room fell silent, Crystal let his hands fall to the floor and pulled his lips of Amanda's dick, his mind was blank now the world spun around him in a blur.

"Go over to my bed and get on all fours," commanded Amanda, Crystal did what he was told and walked to the other side of the room swinging his hips as he went. He climbed on the bed carefully and bent over on all fours exposing his frill tutu skirts and showing off his thong clad bum to the camera.

"Good girl," said Amanda softly. The group of girls walked over to him.

"Look how he's presenting himself to us, Amy come here you're going to want to get this on film," said Amanda as she approached Crystal's ass. She was right behind him now and without warning pulled down Crystal's thong.

"We don't want that getting in the way," giggled Amanda. She looked back towards the camera,

"Check this out we shoved a butt plug deep in his asshole and it's been there all night loosening his hole up for us, grinding away at his butt keeping him horny for cock all night," She was showing him to the camera, she wanted a definitive record of his humiliation that she could threaten him with later.

"And here's the best part viewers, we locked up his tiny little cock in a cage to stop it ruining the lines of his frilly sissy dress," said Amanda cruelly.

"Show the camera your cute little cockette Crystal," she commanded, Crystal flipped over and showed the camera his tortured little dick locked up in its pink cage.

"Aww look how cute it is all covered in your ruffled net skirts," the girls laughed again and Crystal almost shuddered with embarrassment.

"As you can see the only vestige of his former self left is that nasty little cock but we have minimised its impact as much as possible and make it as cute as we can, apart from that he is the very model of a girly teenage slut, massive boobs, silky smooth legs, bleach blonde hair and covered in as much pink as possible," said Amanda to the camera. Crystal was in shock.

"Now before me and the girls can fuck you silly whilst you moan like a whore I've got to get that pretty purple butt plug out of you, bend over and lift up your skirts," commanded Amanda forcefully, Crystal once again got on all fours on the bed and stuck his ass up in the air, Amanda reached in close and wiggled the plug gently with her fingers, Crystal shuddered slightly and Amanda pulled on the plug and it slid out of him exposing his asshole and making him squirm, Crystal was relieved that the plug was finally out but he knew his relief would only be temporary as soon Amanda would surely move in with her massive strapon.

"Does that feel better babe?" Crystal made no effort to reply but Amanda let it slide.

"Are you ready for your first lesson in taking cock like a girl?" inquired Amanda.

"Yes," replied Crystal quietly.

"Say it like you mean it bitch," boomed Amanda.

"Yes!" said Crystal slightly more forcefully.

"Hmm I still don't believe you want it, say 'Oh please Amanda fuck me like a girl, fill my ass with your big pink cock'," giggled Amanda.

"Oh please Amanda fuck me like a girl, fill my ass with your big pink cock," said Crystal solemnly,

"Much better," said Amanda as the girls broke out laughing.

Suddenly Amanda had jumped up onto the bed directly behind him, pink strapon in hand.

"Now you're going to ride my cock and enjoy it," instructed Amanda. With one hand she grabbed the shaft of her cock and with the other reached forward and grabbed Crystal by the waist, pulling him back gently she guider her cock into his asshole and slowly she pushed the tip in and held it there for a few second, Crystal tensed up and his cock began to quiver in its cage, his ass was sensitive thanks to the plug grinding away inside it all night. He could feel every minor movement of Amanda's cock inside him. Amanda reached out and put her other hand on Crystal's waist and slowly thrust forwards sliding her long dick into his asshole filling him, she stopped and leaned forward,

"Just a few more inches honey," whispered Amanda. With one final shove the entire 9 inches of dick was inside Crystal, he moaned with pleasure as Amanda swung her hips slightly, exploring him with her cock.

"You like that don't you sweetie, you like it when I shove my cock in your pretty little ass," Crystal moaned deeply again and Amanda giggled. Slowly she pulled back her hips until she was almost out then pulled Crystal back forcefully ramming it right back into his ass as he yelped in ecstasy.

"Aww is my little slut getting all excited? What a good little girl taking all of my cock," said Amanda seductively. Crystal just had to go with it as Amanda began to slowly thrust in and out at a steady rhythm stretching his ass hole wide. Whenever the strapon reached its maximum point Crystal felt a strange euphoric tightness all over his body and he let a squeal of pleasure much to the amusement of Amanda. Amanda increased the power of her strokes but not the speed, slamming against him with a slow repetition, driving as hard as she could whilst Crystal moaned and flexed underneath her, with every thrust his power drained from him and into Amanda.

The sense of tingling ecstasy began to spread slowly through his body as Amanda's powerful strokes filled him and he let out louder moans and pants.

"Oh my goh..ahh..fuck," gasped Crystal.

"You're loving this aren't you? Amy go get some shots of his sissy face moaning," said Amanda mid thrust, Amy panned the camera round and shoved it in crystals face watching his pink lips hang open and his glittering pink eye lids shut tight as Amanda pounded away at his behind. Amanda stopped suddenly then excitedly blurted out,

"Oh my god I almost forgot, my strapon vibrates, you're going to love this Crystal, buzzing away in your little asshole." She reached down and flicked a switch somewhere on the pink dildo and Crystal heard a buzzing sound like an angry wasp, she was instantly back inside him and he felt the vibration pulse its way through his body whilst Amanda renewed her deep slow thrusts with increased vigour, the vibrator added another level to Crystals feeling as the dildo buzzed his prostate. A white hot spasm leapt through his body.

"Oh god Amanda please don't stop..ahhh," moaned Crystal as Amanda ploughed away robbing him of his virginity.

"Keep going slut, I love to hear you moan," shouted Amanda, Crystal couldn't have stopped even if he wanted to as the pink cock slid in and out like clockwork.

"Oh god yes...fuck me harder...I'm such a little slut for you," cried Crystal as the passion welled inside him.

"You're damn right you are, now keep riding that cock," commanded Amanda with her hands still around the corseted waist of Crystal pulling him towards her with every thrust. As the fucking became harder still Crystal felt his enormous breasts wiggle and sway with each thrust and his frilly ballerina skirts dance in time to Amanda's rhythm.

After a few minutes of deep fucking crystal was almost writhing in ecstasy with each thrust felling his cock cage swing as Amanda dominated him over and over. Soon the thrusts grew shallower and less forceful, Crystal snapped back to reality wondering if it was over, he jerked his head round and looked at Amanda who had a wicked smile on her face.

"So far I've done all the work sissy, now it's your turn," said Amanda slowly, she laid down face up on her bed, arms above her head and her strapon pointed to the sky.

"Now I'm sure that you've seen this in loads of your porn films it's called the cowgirl, get over here and bounce on my cock," ordered Amanda, Crystal crossed the bed on his knees to where Amanda lay then straddled her with his legs and crouched down, he positioned himself over the dick and lowered himself slightly so his hole was kissing the tip off it then relaxed his legs and slowly sunk onto its entire length. After a few cautionary bounces he began to speed up using his legs to slide up and down the cock as his hair flew everywhere and his boobs jumped up and down. What with the physical exertion and the jolts of pleasure running through him his legs grew tired and he stopped mid bounce to breathe.

"Pretty impressive slut, I don't think I could have lasted that long bouncing on a dick, if your sissy little legs are tired lean backwards and put your hands on the bed behind you then use your butt," beamed Amanda whilst watching him carefully. Crystal did what he was told and reached his hands backwards on the bed and sunk his ass back onto the cock and began to ride it once more, this time with more conviction and significantly faster, he swung his hips forward and back, up and down the cock whilst panting away as Amanda laughed and the vibrator buzzed away at Crystals prostate.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds