• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 09

Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 09

Lucas directed Sara out the front door to the limo with his hand spread across her exposed lower back. It served not only to propel and guide her but actually offered her a little stabilization. Sara was shaking.

In part she knew she was shaking because she was unaccustomed to these ridiculously high heels. But it was also a result of the adrenaline and lust coursing through her. Lucas had once again seduced her body but left her wanting. Her lips were indeed swollen as he said he wanted them to be and she was sure they were very red from the workout he'd given her mouth. The idea of walking into a party looking like the slut she feared she was becoming, with the evidence clear on her face, was becoming more and more mortifying by the moment.

As they stepped out into the night air, Sara made another plea for modesty. "Couldn't I have a wrap to put around my shoulders? I'm chilly," She lied.

"Nice try. No," Lucas answered without hesitation.

Ben was standing next to the limo and opened the door as they approached. "Good evening Boss," Ben said to Lucas. "Ms. Sams, might I say you clean up pretty damn well. You look... well...if it weren't wildly inappropriate to say I would tell you that you look smoking hot." Ben grinned at Lucas.

Further ruffled by Ben's "compliment" Sara found herself whining. "Thanks Ben, the slut look is compliments of your beloved 'boss', all the glory belongs to him. Including the fact that I might freeze to death before we make it to our destination."

"Just get in the car, Sara. I'm sure I can find some way to keep you warm," Lucas ordered lightheartedly with a smile to Ben.

Sara let out a loud sigh... one might even call it a huff... and climbed in with as much grace as she could manage. Lucas followed in behind her and took the seat opposite her, with his back against the wall separating them from the driver and Ben.

As the car pulled out of the driveway, Lucas smirked at Sara from his side of the car. "One has to wonder...have you ever seen a therapist about these control issues you have?"

This was good, she thought. Arguing with him kept her mind distracted from the tightness in her belly and the wetness that remained between her legs. Arguing she could handle.

"Why? Would you like to recommend yours?" Sara quipped back."Because I am sure by the time this month is over, a therapist's office will need to be my first stop."

Lucas laughed loudly. "I have no need to see a therapist about MY issues, Ms. Samms. I am completely aware that in full control is the only way I ever want to be."

"Yet you fault me for the same desire? Wow, not much of a hypocrite are you?" Sara challenged.

The smile on Lucas' face changed from one of amusement to the predatory grin that caused Sara to flinch. "Ah kitten, don't play stupid. You know the difference," he said. "I am in control all the time and that's what turns me on. Control in your every day life is a necessity for survival but nothing makes you hotter than being completely out of control and vulnerable. I would have thought you had accepted that by now."

Sara warily watched Lucas, searching for some way to refute his claim. Having no luck, she went with the old standby of sarcasm. "Well thank you Dr. Phil. Anything else about myself you would like to enlighten me on?"

Before Sara could finish her sentence Lucas grabbed her wrists and pulled her from her seat and across his lap. "I know that what you apparently want right this moment is a couple of good smacks across this ass," he growled as he pushed her skirt to the side to expose her naked ass. He smacked her hard and quick on each ass cheek.

"Not that I give a damn about explaining anything to you but just for the sake of conversation, let me illustrate the difference between you and me," Lucas said as he ran his hand over her ass and in between her legs. "Being turned over someone's knee and having my ass spanked would never cause me to be aroused. You on the other hand..." and in the silence as he stopped talking they could both hear the slopping wet noise his hand was making in her cunt. Lucas chuckled softly.

"But since you asked what else I could teach you about yourself, and while I have you here..." Sara continued to be laid out across his lap; her arms were stretched out over her head. With one hand Lucas held Sara's wrists pinned together, with his other hand he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out something Sara couldn't see.

"What? What are you doing?" Sara thrashed her head around in an attempt to get a look at whatever he had in his hand. His grip on her hands was amazingly strong and when she tried to put her legs on the floor to push away from him, Lucas simply swung his right leg over both her legs and pinned her completely against him.

"You get one chance here Sara. One chance. I need both my hands so either you lay still and be a good girl or I'll have Ben come back here and hold you down," Lucas stated calmly. "Your choice."

Sara stilled.

"I need an answer, Ms. Samms. If I let go of you, will you lay still?" Lucas asked.

"I can't answer that question if I don't know what you going to do to me? What kind of an idiot do you think I am?" Sara's voice was becoming shrill with panic. She couldn't think straight.Of course she didn't want Ben to "hold her down" but what the hell was Lucas doing that he thought she needed to be held down in the first place?

"And here we are, back again to the original point. Will you never learn? You have no need to know before you make the decision, because whatever it is I'm going to do is completely beyond your control. The only decision you need to make is how many of us participate in the inevitable," Lucas explained. "But you should know, even that control is about to slip through your fingers. Answer me...now."

Lucas' voice was fierce and husky and caused Sara to go into vapor lock. Her mind and her body couldn't seem to agree on a course of action as her brain reacted to his words with fear and her body with even deeper arousal. She found herself unable to speak.

"Times up," Lucas said as he ever so briefly let go of Sara's hands to reach behind him and give one strong rap on the glass between them and the front seat. As he once again pinned her wrists to the seat, the window rolled down.

"Yes boss?" Ben responded through the opening.

"Romelio, stop the car," Lucas ordered. "Ben, your assistance is needed in back here."

"NO!" Sara shouted when her voice came flooding back to her as she felt the car stop. "No, I'll be still. I'm sorry, you just scared me. I'll be still.... I promise!"

"Sorry, kitten. Its too late," Lucas said in an infuriatingly casual manner.

"Please Lucas, please," Sara hated the sound of herself begging. But she was apparently the only one.

Lucas shifted Sara slightly on his lap and she could feel his rock hard erection. He groaned, "God, when you beg like that it makes me just want to call off this whole party appearance, take you back to the house and fuck you until you can't walk for days," Lucas growled. "If you know what's good for both of us, you should stop that immediately." And for good measure he spanked her hard one more time.

Much to Sara's utter distress, Ben opened the door and stuck his head in "What's up boss?" he asked.

"Get in Ben. Ms Samm's is in need of a little help laying still and you're just the man to give us a hand, so to speak," Lucas said.

Without hesitation Ben slid in and sat on the seat, directly across from where Sara's head lie. Sara turned her head to face the back of the seat, closed her eyes and sobbed. "Lucas, don't do this. I will lay still. I'll do whatever you want."

Lucas caressed her stinging cheeks, gently rubbing over what Sara knew must be bright red marks. "I know you will, love. But Ben's here now. We don't want him to have made the trip from the front seat for nothing," Lucas chuckled. "Ben, come sit over here and hold Ms. Samm's hands for me. She's a squirmier, so hold on tight."

Ben moved to the sit on the same seat Sara and Lucas already occupied. He took both of Sara's wrists in his hands and kept her in the same position Lucas had already put her in.

"This good Boss, or do you need me to pull her more on to my lap?" Ben asked, in what Sara could only describe as a hopeful voice.

"Sure, what the hell?" Lucas laughed. "You've certainly earned more than that, but if that'll make you happy for the moment, pull her on over there a little more." And between them Lucas and Ben moved Sara's body forward so most of her lay across Ben's lap. Ben continued to hold on to her wrists with one hand and placed a heavy hand on her naked back to hold her against his legs.

"Sara," Lucas said in a matter-of-fact manner. "It's time we got started on getting your ass ready for me. Doc, as I am sure you remember so well, says you need a little stretching before you can take me and tonight seems to me to be the perfect time to start that process. "

"Oh god, no. Please Lucas," Sara groaned and squirmed and quickly realized she now was laying across two men with raging hard-ons. And clearly her words and actions were making it worse.

Ignoring her completely, Lucas continued. "Just relax, you're going to like this..." and the next thing Sara felt was an object of some sort being pushed into her pussy. Though it took her by surprise, it was in no way an unpleasant feeling. Lucas slowly started moving the toy in and out of her cunt. It wasn't as wide as his two fingers and though she couldn't tell for sure it didn't feel as if it was longer than 4 or 5 inches. As he fucked her with the phallus, Lucas rubbed her clit.

"Ben, feel free to add some stimulation. As you may remember from our ride home from the airport, our lovely Sara has some gorgeous nipples that ache to be pinched," Lucas said to his assistant.

"If I must," Ben said lustily and moved his hand from Sara's back and around her side. Pushing beneath the strap of fabric covering her, he filled his hand with her breast. He began to knead and squeeze and Sara could feel her breast swelling in his hand. Ben rolled her nipple between his fingers and gave a gentle tug, causing Sara to groan into his leg.

"God I love your tits Sara," Ben said. "I've been thinking about them since I first saw you in Hawaii and they feel even better than they look."

Sara's face flamed red with embarrassment but the rest of her vibrated with what she knew was a growing orgasm. But just when she thought Lucas was going to make her come by fucking her with the toy, he removed it from her cunt and began rubbing it against her asshole. "See Sara, it's not too big. We'll start small and work our way up. Trust me."

Sara jumped as Lucas rubbed a glob of cold lube on her hole and began to slowly rub in circles. "Just relax, Kitten," he said softly as he pushed his finger into her. "Just relax."

After a few moments of gentle probing, Lucas removed his finger and Sara felt him push against her with the head of the butt plug. Due to the continued attention Lucas was giving her clit with his other hand and the rolling and pinching of her nipple by Ben, Sara was still right on the edge of coming but her fear of the pain to come was making her very confused. She thrashed her head and sobbed and moaned at the same time. It wasn't until Ben let out a very deep groan that she realized her mouth was now inches away from his highly erect cock.

Taking stock of the new situation, Lucas chuckled. "Sorry Ben, I need her attention focused on her ass at the moment. You're gonna have to wait."

"I know boss. Can I just say, though... you are one lucky son of a bitch," Ben laughed breathlessly.

"Resourceful, Ben. Not lucky. Resourceful," Lucas corrected.

While Sara tried to move her mouth away from Ben's crotch, Lucas pushed the butt plug in further, causing her to buck and squirm.

"This is it Sara, it's going in," Lucas warned and with no further hesitation he pushed the plug all the way to the hilt. Sara cried out... in pain? In pleasure? She didn't even know. It was a feeling like nothing she had ever experienced before. The burning and stinging where the muscles were being stretched were very unpleasant, the feeling of being filled was erotic and strange... but not agonizing as she had expected.

"There we go, Ms. Samm's," Lucas said softly as he stroked her bottom. "I knew you could do it. We're going to leave that right there for the rest of the night. You and I ... and well Ben of course, will be the only ones to know that you've got up your ass tonight. And we're one step closer to the day I take you completely."

Sara shuddered and sobbed slightly. "Can I get up now, please?" She asked shakily.

"Of course. Ben you can let go of Ms. Samm's wrists...and nipple... now," Lucas laughed. "Thank you for your help. Sara will pay you back later, I promise."

Ben sighed and released Sara. "My pleasure entirely, Boss."

Once she was free, Sara scrambled to the seat opposite. The movement jostled the plug in her ass and sent uncomfortable and erotic sensations shooting through her. She moved to the farthest point away from Lucas and turned her head from him in a vain effort to keep him from seeing her tears or the excited flush of her face. For a moment he left her in peace as he wiped his hand on a handkerchief.

"Sara," Lucas said quietly after a few moments. "The rules haven't changed. Ass on the seat, spread your legs like a good girl. We'll be at our destination in just a few minutes."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 441 milliseconds