• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 13: The Traffic Stop

WVC Ch. 13: The Traffic Stop

12

My mind was still preoccupied when I arrived back at my dorm room after posing for Ms. Reynolds (WVC Ch.12 -- Int Drawing Class #3). As I put the set of car keys Valerie had given me on my dresser, I wondered when I would finally get to empty my balls. She'd intimated that something would happen this weekend. I just hoped I'd be able to last that long.

When I fired up my computer, another e-mail was waiting for me, this time from the Geology Department.

"On Wednesday afternoon at 1:30 PM, you will borrow Valerie's car, which will be in the parking lot behind the Sigma Epsilon sorority house. A map will be in the car along with directions to 3519 South Maple Ave. There, you will retrieve two packages which will be waiting for you inside the screen door on the front porch. Do not open them. You will wear your leather cock strap, the shiny white shorts you received from the Velvet Fist (WVC Ch.8), your sandals and nothing else. Continue to take your blue pills twice a day, once at night and once in the morning. You are not allowed to ejaculate."

This sounded like a perfectly innocuous trip. I couldn't imagine finding myself in a situation where I might accidently cum, not from these instructions. Little did I realize what had been planned.

Tuesday's classes passed quickly, as did those on the morning of Wednesday, March 18th. After lunch, I snapped the leather strap around my cock and balls, and pulled on the shorts. I hadn't tried them on since I'd brought them back to my dorm 10 days ago, and I'd forgotten just how revealing they were.

Soft and clinging, the white material molded to my muscles, tight around my thighs and hugging my butt. But the pouch was very different. The center seam firmly supported my balls and lifted them high, almost as if they were being presented up for inspection. And above them, the cloth was cut extremely full, leaving my cock plenty of room to expand and swing freely.

It suddenly occurred to me that just walking across campus was going to be challenge. Grabbing my book bag and held it in front of my jiggling crotch, I exited my dorm, thankful that my unusual outfit wasn't that noticeable in the unseasonably warm day.

Thankfully, I made it across campus with only a few odd glances. Other students had stripped down to bikini tops and were tossing Frisbees back and forth, so I felt better as I approached the imposing columns that stood guard at the Sigma Epsilon house. I paused for a brief moment, staring up at the Greek letters.

No one ever mentioned the third letter in the sorority, but there it was, a big X engraved in the stone on the above the massive front door. I must remember to ask Valerie about it.

Girls were coming and going, chattering with each other and only giving me a cursory glance. At least, most of them were. Even with my book bag clutched in front of my distended crotch, I still drew open stares and barely suppressed giggles.

Wandering around the parking lot, I tried to locate Valerie's car and not be overly impressed with all the late model imports that were on display, Mercedes, BMWs, Infinities, Audis, and Acuras.

"Can I help you?"

I turned to find an attractive strawberry blonde standing behind me. She had bright blue eyes under high arched brows, sharp features and pale freckled skin.

"I'm sorry. Valerie gave me her keys so I could borrow her car, but I seem to be having some difficulty finding it."

By way of clarifying my explanation, I held up the set of keys and jangled them.

"And you are?"

The brows arched higher and I realized that she was quite pretty. Her small reddish lips pursed together as she waited for me to answer.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you my name right away. I'm Bill, and you probably thought that I, uh --"

I stopped abruptly, not sure what I was going to say since I had had no idea what this attractive blonde with the piercing blue eyes was thinking. She nodded and looked me up and down, lingering on the book bag I held in front of my shorts. I could feel my face begin to redden as she continued to gaze below my waist.

"Yes, I did have some concern about this young man roaming around the parking lot of our sorority, apparently wearing only his underwear."

My blush deepened at her observation, and I hugged the book bag tighter.

"But yes, Valerie did mention that a young man might be borrowing her Acura."

She paused for effect, and just the slightness hint of a smile crossed her face.

"Why don't you push the lock button and see which Acura flashes its lights?"

Duh. Now why didn't I think of that? I pressed the button and the lights to a silver Acura in the next aisle flashed on and off, accompanied by a soft beep.

"Drive safely."

She turned to leave, and I had a chance to admire at her slim figure. Her t-shirt wasn't snug, draping over a smallish chest and baring smooth arms. Her baggy shorts revealed pale legs, shapely without being muscular. She walked with a nice sway to her hips, and when she spun around, only a few steps away, she caught me staring.

"I forgot to introduce myself."

There was a knowing twinkle in her eyes, and I could feel my face coloring once more.

"I'm Taylor, the President of Sigma Epsilon. See you later."

Exhaling a deep breath, I climbed into the driver's seat, glad to be able to shelter my swollen crotch from all the female attention. The driving instructions were in the passenger's seat; exactly where they were supposed to be.

I hadn't driven a car in several months, and even then, it had been my mother's ancient Chevy. I'd never been behind the wheel of an expensive import. Taylor's admonition to drive safely resonated with me. The last thing I wanted to do was get in an accident.

Backing out of the parking spot, I glanced in the back seat and admired the black leather, suddenly wondering if I had sat there before. In my blindfolded trips to the Club ceremonies, I'd remembered feeling leather seats under me as we traveled, but there was no way to tell if I had ridden in Valerie's car. Just thinking about the last ceremony (WVC Ch.9 -- The Candidate Ceremony) set my cock twitching.

Proceeding very cautiously, I drove the car out of the lot and followed directions to the address. It was a gorgeous day, and I opened all the windows and reveled in the air blowing through the car. The car handled like a dream and I sped along, careful to obey all the signs and stoplights.

Only ten minutes from campus, the house was in an ordinary suburb, with trim yards and two car garages. I easily found the address, and parked the car in the driveway. Cautious about walking up to a strange house shirtless and with a loose crotch, I considered holding the book bag in front of me while I made the dash to the front porch.

The street was empty, and the house appeared unoccupied as well. I decided to chance it and opened the door. Inside the loose pouch, my cock wobbled freely with each step as I hurried up the sidewalk. Propped behind the screen door were the two packages, jut where they should be. Slightly larger than shoeboxes, they both had my name on the address label. Since they were fairly light in weight, I tucked one under each arm and headed back to the car just a woman emerged from the side yard next door.

"Can I help you?"

For the second time in less than an hour, I was asked the same question by an unexpected female. Sheepishly, I turned to face what at first glance was a middle aged housewife, but one with a very shapely figure.

"Uh, I was just picking up these two packages that I was asked to retrieve."

She must have been gardening since she carried a pair of work gloves and had her brown hair pulled back off her shoulders. Skeptically, she ran her eyes up and down my body, lingering on the bulging crotch of the white shorts. Under her direct gaze, I could feel my cock start to swell.

"And you are?"

Taking a few steps closer, she continued to stare.

"My name is Bill."

Her shorts were quite skimpy, especially for a forty something woman. But she wore them well as her legs were toned and nicely tanned, showing that she spent long hours in the sun while a loosely tied top left her flat stomach bare. The faded green blouse hugged the twin mounds of her chest, hinting at medium sized curves. My cock kept growing and I shifted the packages, wondering if I could slide them down my torso to cover my burgeoning crotch.

"The packages are addressed to me."

Drawing closer, her eyes kept darting from my face, to the packages under my arms, down to the below my waist and back. I cleared my throat and continued.

"Would you like to see?"

Startled, she jerked her wide eyes back up to meet mine.

"See what?"

"My name on the package label. What did you think I meant?"

Dropping her gaze back to the jutting pouch, she shook her head.

"Never mind. The Calhouns are out of town, and asked me to keep an eye on their place while they're gone. They didn't mention anything about packages being delivered, or a 'Bill' snooping around their house."

I took the opportunity to shift the packages, holding one out for her to inspect while clutching the other over my swollen crotch. She craned her neck to scant the package and nodded, her eyes flitting down to my obscured bulge as she continued.

"Okay. They're addressed to you, although it doesn't make any sense."

Smiling, I started backing toward the car when her mood suddenly shifted.

"You look hot, like you could use a glass of water, or lemonade."

Her fingers toyed with the top button on her blouse as she spoke. There was a softness to her tanned face that hadn't been there before. As I kept edging backward, I bumped into the fender of the Acura.

"I'd love to, but I have to get back to campus."

Tossing the packages in the back seat, I scrambled inside as she leaned into the open passenger's window. The top button was now open and she was fumbling with the next one as she looked at me.

"You're a student then?"

Up close, I could see that her eyes were a striking shade of green.

"Uh, yes Ma'am."

Unexpectedly, she smiled.

"Take a rain check on the lemonade."

"Okay."

She stuck her hand through the window, and after just a split second hesitation, I shook it. It felt dry and warm to my touch.

"My name's Angela. And you know where I live."

She was still watching as I drove away. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

Once I was back on the road, I relaxed, just enjoying the wind whipping through the car. As I retraced the route back to my dorm, I replayed the exchange with Angela, not paying strict attention to my driving as I had earlier. I certain I was well within the speed limit, and I don't think I ran a red light, but soon after I turned onto the main street, a squad car swung behind me, lights flashing.

Oh great!

Carefully, I pulled over, following the police officer's waved directions to turn off onto a side street. After we had come to a stop, I could see in the rear view mirror as the officer made a phone call, lights still flashing. Wearing the expected mirrored sunglasses, the officer exited the car and swaggered toward me. What I didn't expect was that it was a woman, and a shapely blonde at that.

"License and registration, please."

It wasn't a question. It was a command.

"Yes Ma'am."

I was grateful that I had remembered to bring my driver's license, but I couldn't find the car's registration. After rummaging in the glove compartment, I turned back to the blonde officer and handed her my license.

"This is a borrowed car, Ma'am. And I don't know where the registration is."

She studied my license for a moment before she turned back to me.

"Step out of the car, sir."

Again, it wasn't a request. I opened the car and stood up, hoping that my thick cock wasn't noticeable in the loose crotch of my shorts. She was tall, almost as tall as I was. Silently, she looked me up and down. Behind the mirrored sunglasses, .I wasn't certain where her eyes were focused, but it did seem to me that she spent a long time looking below my waist.

Glancing past me, she peered into the back seat.

"What's in the boxes?"

"I don't know, Ma'am."

"You don't know?'

I think there was a look of incredulity on her face when she glanced back up at me. It dawned on me that she was attractive, with a strong nose and firm chin.

"No Ma'am. I was just told to pick them up."

Without a word, she opened the back door and retrieved the packages. Holding the label of one up to me, she asked.

"That's your name, isn't it?'

"Yes Ma'am, but I was specifically told not to open them."

"What were you supposed to do with them?"

"I don't know. I guess I thought I'd get more instructions later."

"And you expect me to believe that?"

This was not going well. Yes, she was very attractive. My cock started to swell again as I read the nameplate perched on her generous chest, "L. Connors".

"Yes Ma'am. It's the truth."

She paused, gazing back down toward my crotch. My cock continued to fill with blood, gradually stretching the loose white pouch of the shorts. Looking back up at me, she continued.

"You have no registration for the car. You're carrying two suspicious packages. And you're wearing barely enough clothing to avoid being arrested for indecent exposure."

Dropping her mirrored gaze back between my thighs, she watched the bulge in my shorts twitch. My cock was nearly fully erect, jutting out against the soft material.

"Turn around. Put your hands on the top of the car. Spread your feet."

Her voice had an edge that meant no nonsense, and I quickly obeyed. After stowing the two packages on the top of the Acura, she kicked my feet further apart until I was spread eagled and leaning heavily against the car door.

"I'm going to frisk you since it appears that you may carrying a concealed weapon."

Where? I was only wearing the shorts.

But as she ran her hands over my shoulders, across my back and under my arms, I began to suspect her motives. When she slid her hands across my stomach and pinched my nipples, it occurred to me that she was going above and beyond standard operating procedure.

And as she squeezed my buttocks and roughly stroked the backs of my legs, making sure that she ran her hands all the way up the insides of my thighs until she brushed against my balls, I figured that something else was going on. My suspicion was confirmed when she reached one hand up between my thighs to cup my leather bound balls through the thin material while the other reached around my waist to grasp my engorged shaft, squeezing firmly.

"Yes, I think this qualifies as a concealed weapon."

While she was playing with me, cradling my balls, rolling them back and forth as much as the leather strap would allow, and fondling my cock, squeezing and stroking the thick stalk through the loose cloth, a police forensic van drove up. Leaning against the car door, I didn't notice at first. I was too busy paying attention to what her hands were doing.

Abruptly, she stopped, releasing my cock and balls and jerking my wrists behind my back to snap on a pair of handcuffs.

"I think we need to open your package and give you a more thorough search. And we need to examine the contents of these boxes as well."

My package? I didn't have time to think about what she'd said. She grabbed the boxes and tucked them under one arm while towing me toward the back of the police van, my jutting cock bobbing energetically before me as we walked. The door opened just as we reached the back and another female officer stuck out her head. She had light brown hair, and was almost as attractive as the first.

"What do we have, Lisa?"

The blonde didn't reply immediately as she roughly shoved me up the steps into the dark interior of the van. It took me a few moments before my eyes grew accustomed to the dim light and I could read the name plate of the second officer, "A. Cushing".

"I received a tip that he was transporting suspicious packages, possibly drugs. And when I pulled him over, I spotted what may be a concealed weapon."

Tossing her hat aside, Officer Connors took off her sunglasses and shook out her long blonde hair as she nodded toward at the protruding lump in my crotch. Bright blue, her eyes had a wild glint in them. The brunette cop nodded, keeping her gaze focused directly between my thighs.

"You're right. He does appear to have a large, rather ominous looking bulge. Have you frisked him yet?"

"Just a preliminary once over."

Both of the women were silent as they studied my erect cock throb inside the loose pouch, each pulse clearly visible beneath the shiny white cloth. A crackle from the police radio roused them.

"Officer Cushing, please report your location."

The pretty brunette leaned into the driver's seat and snatched up the microphone without lifting her eyes from my twitching pouch.

"Am assisting Officer Connors with the traffic stop at South Vine and Cottonwood. Have taken a suspect in custody and will be processing the incident for the next 30 or 40 minutes. Over and out."

She raised her brown eyes up to my face as she hung up the phone.

"That should give us enough time."

Fingering the top button of her uniform, the shorter woman strolled back toward me, stopping when she was only inches away, deliberately dropping her gaze down to my throbbing hard-on. One button popped open, and she let her fingers slip lower. After unbuttoning the second one, she moved to the third button and undid that one as well. Pulling open her blouse, she revealed the deep valley between tanned curves of her breasts as they spilled over the lacy edges of her bra, still watching my engorged cock bob eagerly inside the loose pouch.

"To do a thorough search of the suspect, we need to strip him, don't we, Officer Connors?"

Without waiting for her partner's answer, she reached down and slid her fingertips across my lower abdomen. As she toyed with the elastic waistband of my shorts, I caught my breath. With my hands cuffed behind me, there wasn't much I could do.

"That's what the manual recommends, Officer Cushing."

Behind me, the tall blonde had already discarded her blouse, wearing only a flimsy bra as she stepped into my view. The tiny triangles were struggling to restrain the full globes on her chest, large pink nipples crinkling the thin lace. My cock bobbed enthusiastically at the sight of her magnificent breasts, riding high and full on her chest. She kicked off her boots and began unbuckling her belt as she watched what her fellow officer was doing to me.

Tugging at my elastic waistband so that she pulled me after her, Officer Cushing backed up until she found the wooden bench that was fastened lengthwise to the floor of the van. Sitting down, she yanked me between her parted knees so that my protruding erection was practically in her face. She rubbed her hands up and down the front of my thighs, bringing them closer to my crotch with each firm stroke.

"Yes, Lisa, I believe that this very large weapon he's carrying is fully loaded. But to make sure, we need to complete a strip search."

Hooking her thumbs inside the elastic, she jerked my shorts down all the way to the floor. My stiff cock swung free, bouncing wildly with the force of her movement, the swollen knob dark red and shiny.

"Oh my!"

The brunette began stroking my thighs again, bringing her hands closer to my bobbing organ but not touching it, watching the engorged bulb quiver with excitement. Officer Connors spoke as she let her pants fall to the floor, revealing a pair of panties so small that they seemed to be merely a set of three strings.

"They said he had had a big one."

When she hiked the elastic waistband higher, the narrow panel in the center disappeared between her plump lips. Totally shaved, her smooth mound curved up to her flat abdomen. Sliding one hand down between her thighs, she began to swivel and rotate her slim hips, wedging that lacy strip even farther into in her crotch. My bloated hard-on leaped higher as I watched.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 13: The Traffic Stop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds