• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Polyamory Ch. 01

Polyamory Ch. 01

My wife is a beautiful woman. She's not a curvy bombshell or a stick thin runway model. Others might describe her as average with her 5'5" stature, her slender waist, and gentle curves. Cilla would say her hips are her problem area, but I love the way the narrow dip of her waist gently swells into the soft curves of her hips and ass. When she walks through a room, my eyes are instantly, magnetically drawn to the soft sway of her body and my own body responds every time. She's a bigger fan of her breasts, and I can't help but agree that they also are perfect. She's on the smaller side, but she fills my hands and my mouth perfectly. Her peachy nipples are always so response to the gentle touch of my fingers or the rough swipe of my tongue. When Cilla gets out of the shower, water glistening all over her beautifully tan body, her long, heavy jet black hair falling in wet curls down her back, I know I'm the luckiest man in the world.

I love my wife more than anything, but some people don't understand the way our love works. This is our story.

XX

"Matt, come help me get this picture hung up!"

I walk into the living room to see my wife standing precariously on the couch, one foot on the cushion, one on the arm as she attempts to hang her latest art acquisition. I can't help but smile at the determined look on her face. When Cilla sets her mind to something, she always finds a way to get it done.

"Baby, I told you I'd hang it up as soon as I got out of the shower," I reminded her, securing the towel around my waist and moving over to place a steadying hand on her back. Automatically, the hand lowers to her curved ass and I squeeze, kissing her hip. My other hand finds its way to her shapely thigh, bared by her tiny shorts. "Beautiful, impatient woman."

Cilla smiles down at me, slowly turning and setting down the picture she's holding. I love how responsive my wife is to my touch. It seems that the moment I begin to touch her, she wants more... and more. Now she's kissing me, her hands moving over my bare chest as her legs wrap around my waist.

I chuckle at her enthusiasm and hold her to me, kissing her passionately. My tongue slides over hers, one arm beneath her ass, the other reaching up so my fingers can explore her high, perky breasts beneath her tank top. I groan as I feel her nipple pebble through the material, then I walk us over to the kitchen counter and set her on top of it.

"Fuck, I love you," I tell her, lowering my mouth to kiss over the rise of her breasts, my hands working her tank top off at the same time to expose more of that deliciously exotic skin to my tongue and lips.

"Not as much as I love you," She teases, pulling my towel off and tossing it aside, her lips fastening to my neck. Her hands are eager and wild over my body, touching me everywhere and getting me as hard as she always does. I'm already aching for her and all I meant to do was help her hang a picture.

My mouth covers her nipple and I suck, tonguing and nipping at the sensitive flesh. At the same time my hands are fumbling with the denim shorts, unbuttoning, then unzipping, then sliding them down her long legs and over her pretty bare feet til they spill onto the floor. She's wearing sweet little white cotton panties like she's 18, not 28. I love them, my fingers drawn to them immediately. As I rub her sweet, warm pussy through the material and switch my mouth to her other breast, Cilla moans, her head of long dark hair falling backward.

"Yes!" She gasps, her hips grinding against my hand. "Fuck, Matt... yes. That feels so good. Baby... we have to hurry."

I groan in protest, wanting to take hours exploring her. "Why?" Lowering to my knees, I yank her panties off and push her back on the counter, fastening my lips over her clit in the hopes that the pleasure will drive anything else from her mind.

"God!" Cilla's lovely hips buck up against my face, her words barely forming. "Luncheon..... ahhhh Seth and Lara coming over... bringing her... cousin."

My tongue slid through her folds, licking her from top to bottom, reveling in the sweet taste.

Silently, I curse my best friend and his lovely wife, knowing that given the circumstances, they'd understand. My tongue moves more rapidly inside of her, swirling around her clit, teasing her lips, sliding inside of her warm body. Her moans fill the room and as I hear her getting close, I stand up and thrust into her warm, tight, welcoming body. My cock fills her up, making her eyes go wide and her breath catch. Her legs wrap around my waist and her nails dig into my shoulders as we begin to move together, my hard shaft thrusting hard and fast into her body as our mouths mate frantically.

"You always get me like this," I whisper to her, gripping her ass and yanking her harder against me, the head of my cock slamming deeper and deeper. "You push me to the edge with just a look. Baby, you are so fucking sexy."

I love the way Cilla's eyes roll back with pleasure as our naked bodies writhe together. Her mouth is on my everywhere. My lips, my neck, my shoulders. She bites my ear and I groan at her whispered words.

"You make me so wet," She murmurs, setting my blood on fire as I pound harder. "I love your perfect body... your hard, pulsing cock. I love how you fill me up, Matt. Fill me.... Ohhh... fuck, yes."

I do as she asks, filling her deeper than ever and holding as the rush of my orgasm takes me over. As I spill deep inside of her, my grunts of pleasure muffled in her hair, I feel her walls spasm around me signaling that she's coming too and every bit as powerfully. Sweat covers my skin, making us slide together as my hips jerk into hers again and again. Our moans mingle, our nails digging into each other as we ride the crest together and then slowly come down.

When I can move again, I pick my head up from her shoulder and kiss her parted, panting lips. "I love you, Cill."

She smiles, lazy and sated. "I love you, Matt. And I love little Matt."

"Hey," I laugh, kissing her again. "Little is not appropriate. Seven and a half inches is pretty impressive, if I say so myself."

Laughing too, Cilla tightens her legs around my waist. "Oh, its very impressive. Now... put him away. We only have ten minutes to clean up and get dressed, and I still want that painting up before they get here."

"Yes, yes," I sigh playfully, holding her to me for at least another two minutes, my hands moving slowly over her naked back. With regret, I eventually move back from her, sliding from her body and letting her hop down from the counter.

She smiles and kisses me before gathering her clothes and pulling them on while also starting to pull lunch dishes out from the refrigerator.

"Baby, take care of that painting, please. Oh, and wipe the counter! We can't serve cranberry chicken salad with a side of leftover come."

I laugh out loud and roll my eyes at her. "Kinky as Seth and Lara are, they might not mind." Still, I grab a cloth and wipe down the counter, then pop the towel at Cilla's ass. I just can't resist. The painting comes next, which means that when Seth throws open the door to my house like he lives there and walks in, I'm still buttoning my shirt in the bedroom and trying to tame my hair.

"Matthew!" Seth booms, his large voice matching his 6 ft 5 inch frame and 210 pounds. He's not overweight at all. He's packed with muscles that overshadow my own fit, toned, but less obvious muscles. My wife thinks its hilarious to pretend to swoon over him, but when we're alone, she always makes sure to whisper how much she loves my body better.

I walk out into the living room and grin at Seth, clapping his back in a brotherly fashion that suits us well after growing up together. "Seth, good to see you. Its been too long. Work isn't half as important as I am."

Seth let out a loud laugh and shook his head. "Life sucks sometimes, man. Gotta work these long hours right now. Cilla, baby, come give me a kiss! Lara and Syd will be in shortly. They're just finishing up a call with her mother."

Cilla walked in from the kitchen and put her arms around Seth's neck, placing a smacking kiss against his cheek. "Hey stud. Come in, get comfortable. Lunch is almost done."

"That's what I like to hear." Seth squeezed Cilla, picked her up, and deposited her right in my arms before flopping down comfortably on our couch. "Look at you two," He teased. "Still like newlyweds. I bet you fucked right here on this couch already today. Nice painting by the way, Cill."

Grinning at me, Cilla swung her legs and put her arm around my neck. "Thanks, Seth. And no... not on the couch." She kissed me and hopped down from my arms, heading for the kitchen to finish her spread.

"You are one lucky man," Seth told me, throwing his arm along the back of the couch.

"Trust me, I know. And you're lucky too. Lara is way too good for you." I was joking, of course, but Lara was incredibly beautiful. Her shocking good looks and blonde hair often had people at work underestimating her, which worked perfectly since she was an attorney.

As if on cue, Lara walked into the room, lighting it up with her bright smile. "That's a conversation I like to walk in on!"

I should have had some funny quip back. Lara and I always bantered. But my breath had been knocked out of me. To my utter shock, the woman standing beside Lara had my body responding, my tongue twisting, my heart racing. Her soft, light brown hair fell to her shoulders, framing a bare face dotted with the most adorable freckles I had ever seen. Warm green eyes roamed the room, then came to rest on me. A blush touched her cheeks and I realized I must have been gaping. I couldn't help it, I was entranced, and I hadn't even looked below her face.

"Uh, this is Sydney, my cousin," Lara said, looking at me like I was crazy. "Syd, this is Matt. He's a great guy."

"Hello," Sydney smiled at me, the softness of her curved lips making my entire body go hard.

I nodded at her, feeling a troubling mixture of arousal, guilt, and confusion. "Hi Sydney. Good to have you. My wife will be happy to meet you. I mean, she's here. In the other room. Cilla!"

Cilla poked her head into the room and smiled. "Hey, Lara. Hey, Sydney, nice to meet you. I'm Cilla."

"What is that short for?" Sydney asked, her voice casual like I wasn't still sitting there with my heart pounding. Maybe I was being subtle.

Cilla cast me a strange look before answering Sydney. There goes the subtle idea. "Its short for Priscilla, but I hate that name. Cilla suits me much better. What can I get everyone to drink?"

The process of sitting down to lunch began, with everyone filling cups with ice and grabbing plates, passing dishes and oohing and ahhing over the food. Conversation progressed, but I could hardly focus. All I could think about was this strange, visceral reaction I had had to Sydney. That was I still having actually. My heart rate still hadn't slowed completely and every time I made eye contact with this practical stranger, a sense of need moved through me.

She was beautiful, certainly, though not so beautiful that it explained my reaction. Her beauty was sweet and soft and almost gentle. Just like her smile, and her eyes. I had finally let myself look lower than her chin, taking in the smooth expanses of creamy skin dotted with sweet freckles. There was a freckle just below her collar bone that was driving me crazy. Her figure was good. She was maybe a little fuller than Cilla and differently proportioned. Her hips were slim, but her breasts were full and soft. I felt an almost uncontainable desire to slide the straps of her yellow tank top down and reveal more of them to my hungry eyes.

Shocked at the thought, I looked down at my plate. In the seven years I had been married, I had found other women attractive. But this intense desire had been reserved only for my wife. It bothered me that I could feel it for anyone else.

Looking over at Cilla, I watched her talk animatedly, telling her story with her hands as much as her words. That desire for her was still there. My eyes drifted down her body and my cravings became almost unbearable. I wanted her every bit as much as I always had, and when she laughed a tug of deep, lasting love pulled at my heart.

So what was going on with me?

Sydney met my eyes across the table and smiled, turning me to liquid inside. "So, Matt, I've heard a lot about you. You work in insurance, right? That must be interesting."

Nothing was as interesting as the way her lips moved when she spoke. Especially not insurance. "Oh, it's fine," I said noncommittally, reaching for the chicken salad as Lara passed it to me. "It's a lot of numbers, a lot of pointless phone calls, but I'm good at it. What do you do?"

"I'm a struggling artist," She said, rolling her eyes at herself. "Sculpting mainly. I'm sort of living off of one big success I had last year, hoping to roll that over into more pieces. I know, wishy-washy, huh?"

"No," I said sincerely, wishing I could see art that had been made with her small, slender fingers. The fact that the idea of it aroused me both amused and terrified me. "That sounds really cool, actually."

Sydney beamed at me and Lara nodded her approval. "It is cool. Sydney downplays her talent. She always has."

"You look like an artist," Cilla said, smiling at Sydney. "That's a compliment by the way. You have an ethereal look. I bet men love that."

Chuckling, Sydney lifted a shoulder. "None have lately, I guess. I would think that's because they're all chasing after exotic women like you."

I listened to the conversation, quietly thinking that I would chase after either of them. Both of them. Sydney's soft, seductive beauty was the perfect foil to Cilla's exotic wildness. I was suddenly starving and not for chicken salad.

"So you're not seeing anyone?" I asked Sydney casually, playing off her last comment about men not being interested.

"No, not right now. I'm not really good at traditional relationships." She shrugged and lifted one delicate shoulder that I had a sudden urge to press my lips to.

Seth smirked. "Sounds kinky."

Rolling her eyes, Sydney reached over and smacked him. "Okay, okay, enough about me. Seth, you always want to talk about yourself. Go for it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Polyamory Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds