• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I was their Cum Bitch

I was their Cum Bitch

I stared down at my boyfriend, watching as his chest rise and fall. He was in a deep sleep, I was sure of it. He always fell asleep before me. Little did he know I lay in bed, wide awake, unable to sleep, so often. Led in bed, the blankets stifling me, tossing and turning.

I'd been to the Doctor about my problem and he only came up with one possible cause. Insomnia. Unfortunately, he couldn't prescribe anything to me in case the problem worsened so he simply told me to get more exercise and to try herbal remedies. I left the Doctor's, frustrated. Later on, I decided to search my problem on Google. There were several different problems that could be causing my lack of sleep, starting as miniscule as over tiredness to cancer. I was beginning to think my problem would never be solved. I guess I was just going to have to tire myself out somehow, or content myself with late night T.V.

One particular night, I was feeling especially restless. It was a hot summer day, and the heat that'd built up during the day released itself as a clinging, sticky humidity. Looking over at my dozing boyfriend, I decided I needed to go out and get some fresh air. Silently I slipped on a pair of shorts and a vest top. I padded across the room to the door. He stirred. I froze.

I stayed still in the darkness, hoping he wouldn't notice me. He turned back over. Carefully, I probed for the door handle and oh so gently opened it. I shut it behind me and hurried down the stairs. Now at the bottom I tugged my feet into a pair of converse and left the house.

I walked down the street, the coolness of the air felt so nice. The street seemed rather lonely though, me being the only person around. I strolled down the street and turned towards the main road. Suddenly there was the sound of cars whooshing past me and the road was well lit with street lamps. I felt instantly safer. I walked down the road for a little while then decided I needed to be getting back. I turned my heel and walked back up but decided it'd take too long so I'd cut through some side streets instead.

Gradually the noises of cars died off and all at once I was left with eerie silence. Not even the sounds of birds could be heard. Only the sounds of my light footsteps could be heard. Nerves crept through me but I ignored them and picked up my pace, eager to be getting home. My heartbeat matched the sound of my footsteps and the two noises filled my ears. Home, I needed to get home. Why the hell did I leave the house? I cursed myself and my pace quickened.

Suddenly a dark silhouette appeared from an adjoining side street. The figure crossed the road and was walking at a fast pace. I broke out into a nervous jog, jabs of fear shooting through my body. As the figure walked underneath a street light his face was lit up. I gasped -- it was a man wearing a balaclava, only his eyes were visible. And they were looking straight at me. I broke out into a sprint now, not caring if I looked silly. The man started chasing me. I tried to yell for help but no sound escaped my lips. I was running as fast as I could but the man was faster. Suddenly a van zoomed up the street, causing the stranger to stop and turn around. The van flew up the street and braked roughly, tyres screeching. The woman driving it yanked the door open.

"Quick, get in!" She urged me with her hands. Without hesitating I jumped into the van, relief flooding through me. I leant against my seat, gasping as the van zoomed away from the terrifying stranger.

The woman kept her eyes on the road, driving quickly. After a minute or two I had caught my breath and my voice returned.

"T..thank you for helping me back there" I gasped. The woman ignored me and kept driving. I stared at her, puzzled. After an uncomfortable minute of silence, the woman pulled over.

"You shouldn't thank me." As soon as the words left her a hand from the back of the van grabbed me by the neck and pulled me to the floor. I screamed and lashed out with my hands, scratching my assailant's face. My efforts were useless and my hands were handcuffed together and I was pushed to the floor again. The woman climbed to the back, smirking at me.

"Shit Jack, I can't see anything back here."

"Turn the fucking light on!" The man yelled at her. She quickly turned on a light on the roof of the van, illuminating my body. She passed the man some rope silently, watching me as he looped the rope through the handcuffs and yanked me backwards. I yelped and began to scream again.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." Jack slapped me and tugged me back again. "Get the bed Emma!" He growled. She unfolded a strange looking camp bed, with medical bags strapped to the top of it. Jack yanked me to my feet and picked me up before shoving me onto the bed. He pinned me down with his arms as Emma quickly tied my ankles to the metal posts surrounding the bed then looped my rope tied hands around the posts at the top of the bed. I was laid spread eagle on the bed, my only protection against them was my clothes.

I sobbed, tugging on my restraints. Emma watched me with an evil smile as Jack was fumbling with something behind me. I heard liquid filling something that sounded almost like a plastic bag.

"Make sure it doesn't burst Jack." He chucked darkly at this and muttered something I couldn't make out. Suddenly Emma placed her fingers around my nose and squeezed. I gasped for air and Jack shoved a tube into my mouth. I tried to scream but it was muffled. He placed the tube to the back of my mouth and Emma placed a strange looking contraption into my mouth.

"This should keep the sluts mouth open. I'm sure she's had plenty of practice doing that!" I was infuriated by the statement and tried to spit the tube out. I couldn't.

Droplets of liquid began to come out of the tube, going straight down my throat. I panicked but I couldn't get away -- I was completely restrained. The droplets of water were persistent and seemed to go on for hours. Jack came over to me with a pair of scissors and cut away my top and my shorts. I was left only with a pair of panties on. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I was unable to stop any of this.

Emma climbed back to the front of the van and started driving again. Jack stayed in the back, watching me. A few minutes later and I discovered something in horror. I needed to pee. Badly. The juice had finished and Jack took the tube and the strange contraption out of my mouth.

"Please", I whispered, "I need to use the bathroom." Jack stared incredulously at me.

"Bitch, do you see a bathroom?" He laughed and walked to the bottom of the bed. To my horror, he slowly started touching my panties, tracing his finger around my pussy. I winced and tried to clamp my legs shut but I couldn't.

"Please stop!" He ignored me and started to trace around my clit. I could feel myself getting wet but the need to pee was getting worse.

"Hey Emma, how long do you reckon this bitch is gonna wait 'til she pisses herself?" He laughed and pressed down on my hood, circling firmly through my panties.

"Please let me go! If you let me go now I won't tell anyone you did this." He grinned at me and rubbed around my clit faster.

"Piss yourself then we'll let you go." I stared at him in horror, my mouth open in shock. Emma stopped driving and climbed to the back.

"No fucking way, Jack. We're not letting her go." She pushed jack out of the way and got a pair of scissors. Carefully she snipped down my panties then tugged them off. My bare pussy was exposed to them.

"Jesus Christ, look how fucking wet she is." Emma knelt down and licked my clit with the tip of her tongue. I shook with pleasure. "Horny bitch" She muttered.

"Hey! This isn't about pleasuring her. I want to see her piss." I shut my eyes. This isn't happening..I thought.

Emma and Jack knelt down to my pussy. Emma lifted the hood of my clit and began to rub my red button. I was dripping with pleasure but I couldn't orgasm or I'd end up peeing myself. That's what they wanted, the sick fucks.

Jack stood up and stood over me. He placed his hands over my bladder and began to massage my stomach, pressing his fingers in.

"STOP IT, PLEASE." I screamed. Emma turned up her pace and rubbed my clit faster then slipped a finger into my pussy and began to finger me roughly.

Oh nooo... I thought silently as an orgasm ripped through me. I felt my bladder give way and released a jet of piss. They both laughed at me as I sobbed and squeezed my eyes shut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • I was their Cum Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 785 milliseconds