• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally

Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally

1234

Sophie is a 35 year old french Canadian woman. Fluently bilingual, she speaks english with only a hint of an accent. She was raised by a single mom who was a contradiction in the eyes of her contemporaries. She provided Sophie with a safe and loving home and was at all times fiercely devoted to her. Yet personally she was a free-spirit, flighty and self-indulgent with a new man in her bed almost monthly. Neither downtrodden, abandoned, wicked or desperate for a husband she was more or less happily living the life she wanted to live. Sophie learned from her mother to be honest with herself and with others and not conforming to societies expectations.

Sophie matured at an early age. By the time she was 15 years old she looked much like her mother at 5'7" with curly dirty blond hair, piercing green eyes and a slim but shapely figure (36C-23-37). They share a special bond and her mother, herself raised by an oppressively conservative mother, was determined to raise Sophie in full awareness of the facts of life.

Sophie was well aware of her beauty, but she was not vain nor narcissistic. Aside from her mother's influence this had a lot to do with the fact that she was always most comfortable in the company of males. She just found boys more adventurous and interesting whereas the girls were judgmental of her family situation and jealous of her beauty. Men have a very low tolerance for vanity or self-indulgence if you want to be "one of them".

There was awkwardness as they all matured sexually but she never lost that connection to her male friends. They had imbued her with the absolute certainty of her own sex appeal, but only after having established individual respect. Not all of the guys grew into enlightened men and she slowly disconnected from them.

Many of the others became interested in her sexually and she was often receptive because she shared that interest. That led to some heartache and occasional attribution of the "slut" label. However, by then she was a self-confident woman guided by a depth of experience and desire. Perhaps it would have been different if not for her mother's promiscuous ways, but her mother also prepared her to deal with men and sex by being smart and in control. She was a good lover and chose men who appreciated her for it.

..........................................................................

Gary is a 32 year old American from Chicago. He was raised in what appeared to be an average middle class home with loving parents.

They were actually a bit more sexually liberated than was apparent. His parents were occasional swingers but it was their little secret. They were conscious of social acceptance and the fact that a house full of boys (three brothers) was not as ready for the facts of life as someone like Sophie.

While less explicit than Sophie's mother on matters of sex and gender they encouraged their kids to find their own path. Plus as the only woman in the house, Gary's mother presented herself very much as the champion of women and equal rights. If one of the boys was making a derogatory sexual comment about a girl, their mother was more likely to question their judgment of the girl than tell them to avoid such girls. Of course she didn't want to see her boys get hurt by "bad girls" but she figured it was better to build their understanding than to shelter them.

She had a bit of a bad girl streak herself and knew it was futile to try to keep young men at bay. Plus she didn't really want to deny them the joys of sexually free women. Although this was all under the surface, Gary and his brothers were raised with a distinctly positive view of female sexuality.

At 6'1" 190 lbs. with brown hair and an athletic physique, Gary certainly attracted his share of women, but it was his innate regard for women that really drew them to him.

..........................................................................

Gary and Sophie first met while attending a community college in Chicago when she was 27 and he was 24. She was getting a two year diploma in health care administration and he was taking construction project management courses.

For the first month Gary saw her as the stunning girl who didn't seem to own a bra. Not that she needed one. Her ample breasts were nicely rounded with that perfect bit of slope and separation that all real breasts have. She wasn't lascivious or raunchy. She simply believed her breasts didn't need to be improved or hidden.

They met by accident through a mutual friend and hit it off right away. They fucked on the second date and she was the one who set it in motion. Gary had been with lots of women, but never one so clear in expressing her desires.

On that first night of passionate sex, Gary had already fucked her twice and she was gently stroking his cock again. He had never been fucked by a girl her. Responsive and physical and genuine she came to bed with her heels on and seemed to pull herself onto his cock when he was fucking her. She was propped up on one elbow with her full firm breast pressed against the side of his chest when she mentioned casually that she would like to see him again. "But I want you to understand that I am not looking for a boyfriend. I like to date men and not all guys are ok with that. I just don't want to start with any misunderstandings."

Sophie wouldn't tolerate a lover prying into her sex life. However, she also believed that everyone else has the same authority over their sex life and was well aware that many did not share her liberal views. It was only fair and practical that she let her lovers know that they were not exclusive.

"I understand." said Gary. "We have only been on two dates. I have no right to say anything about your sex life."

"It isn't a question of time Gary. Some of the men I date I have known for years. I just want to have fun with you without any jealousy."

She was offering him an opportunity to be one of the men she fucked and nothing more. Gary thanked her for letting him know, pulled her close with his powerful hand on her soft firm ass and kissed her deeply. "Very promising" thought Sophie as she manoeuvred herself between his powerful thighs to suck him back to hardness. Frankly he didn't give a fuck what she said because she started sucking his dick like she really liked it (because she did). And he was enjoying the thought of her working herself onto other men's cocks the same way she was wrapping her pretty slutty mouth around his cock.

Within a month Gary stopped seeking other women. He was under no delusions about his prospects with Sophie. But once he experienced her desire, expressed freely and without reservation or inhibition........he just couldn't go back to the pretty bundles of narcissism he had been dating.

Gary still dated now and then if women approached him, but for the most part he was happy to be with Sophie at least once a week. She didn't talk about the other men and when she was with him she gave him her undivided attention. He knew she would treat the other men the same and respected her for it.

Sophie knew that the best way to ensure her lover's continued indulgence of her slutty ways was to keep them satisfied. Where other women would need to be begged to put on lingerie in the bedroom.....Sophie would often send Gary a message asking if there was anything he would like her to wear. She never refused any of his requests and usually showed up with some doubt as to how long she had been wearing it. Sophie didn't do that for all the men.

..........................................................................

By the time Sophie finished her diploma Gary had been graduated for a year and was working his way up the ladder at a medium sized construction management firm. Not being an American citizen she couldn't work in Chicago so she moved back to Montreal.

They carried on a long distance affair for another year. Gary wanted to be with her and the fact of her sexual activity hardly registered as a consideration. The portion of Sophie that he got was better than what any woman had ever offered. In a moment of impulse during a visit to Montreal he asked her to marry him. The minute the words left his mouth he wondered if he had just ruined everything.

Notwithstanding everything that came before Sophie knew that some day she wanted to be married or at least settle down. Unlike all the other men, she truly loved Gary. She was in no rush but it was clear in her mind that if it ever came to choosing between Gary and her slutty ways she would choose Gary.

Before Gary had a chance to second guess his proposal Sophie said yes with a proviso. It would not become "official" until she could organize herself to move to Chicago permanently. Gary understood the implications of this proviso almost immediately. At the point that they were "official" she would be monogamous. In the meantime she would break off relationships with her other lovers. She would tell the other men in person. The proviso was because she knew that she would likely take the opportunity to fuck them.

Sophie thought nothing of fucking these other men as long as she was being forthright with Gary. However, once she was committed to him she would never betray that commitment. The thought of her being with these guys for a last time raised butterflies in Gary's stomach, but not for the reason most men would think. For the first time he would be her sole source of sexual satisfaction and he did not know if he was up to the challenge. He hadn't assumed marriage meant monogamy but she had and he followed her lead.

Sophie agreed to come to Chicago in a month to be married in a small civil ceremony. Gary flew back to Chicago knowing full well Sophie would be spending the interim in the arms of other men, spreading her beautiful legs and using her pretty mouth to give them one last piece of sexual ecstasy. He couldn't quite understand why this proposition was so intoxicating, but he knew it was unique to Sophie. Her sexual activities were always an expression of her desire, not submission to any man. Sophie's sex belonged to her and her alone. It was only for her to give, not for anyone to take.

..........................................................................

After three years of marriage Sophie and Gary were very much in love. She was faithful and Gary was confident that Sophie wanted him more than anyone or anything else. However, that didn't mean she lacked desire for other men. Unlike most men he didn't live in the delusion that upon entering marriage their wife ceased to have meaningful desire or interest in other men. He never wanted Sophie to feel compelled to accept and reinforce that delusion for his sake. It seemed to Gary a silly expectation considering that the vast majority of men never lost their desire for other women.

In fact, preferred to know that his lovely wife still had desire for other men. He never wanted to lose Sophie and it seemed as though every marriage break-up he had witnessed came about when the magic had worn off and one or both spouses realized they had been living a lie. They didn't talk about it but Gary never deluded himself and Sophie never expressed the slightest regret or lamented the loss of her sexual freedom. It was Gary who wondered if he had made a mistake by not clarifying at the outset that he did not expect her to abandon her polyamorous ways.

It took time to come to grips with his own feelings. At first he thought it was a simple matter of not wanting to see her give up something she enjoyed even if that something was sex with other men. However, it was more than sex that she was giving up. Sophie had always enjoyed the company of men and the lines between friend and lover were blurred. Her primary friendships and social interactions were altered by monogamy. When he saw her with other wives he no longer saw the sparkle of a vivacious woman enjoying the company she kept. She was still sexy and beautiful and every bit the minx in their sexual relations, but no longer untamed.

Plus....he no longer got to experience the delicious, torturous yet titillating awareness of her sexual activities with other men. He increasingly obsessed over wanting to not only know about it, but see it for himself.

At the three year mark Gary was coming to grips with wanting her to go back to being a slut. She was a slut the day he met her. It was marriage that had turned her into something she wasn't. His own feelings still weren't clear but he that knew these urges were much stronger than any feelings of jealousy or insecurity.

However, he couldn't find the right way to express his feelings. He had no desire to be with other women and feared that if he suggested an open relationship or the swingers scene that Sophie might misinterpret his motivation. They had never discussed the fact that prior to marriage he rarely dated other women nor the depth of his desire to be devoted to her as a slut.

It was the swingers scene that provided the first opening. Upon learning that one of his brothers had started attending a swingers club (in another City) it came up in conversation. It was Sophie who asked if it was something Gary would enjoy. She didn't see it as an outlet for her but sensed something was up with him and wondered if he found their marriage getting stale. She was as devoted to him as he was to her and not given to jealousy so she thought maybe it was an avenue to explore. In a rare example of miscommunication they decided to try it, each thinking they were doing so for the benefit of the other.

..........................................................................

They started going to a local swingers club. Most of the people they met there were very nice and easy going but like anyone they had their hang-ups, predispositions and delusions.

Sophie didn't find anyone to her liking until the third visit to the club - being sexually open didn't mean she wasn't particular. Even then it was more a matter of getting on with it than any real attraction to the man. On that night all Gary wanted to do was watch his wife but the man's wife just wouldn't leave him alone. It was all he could do to get a glimpse of them as they walked together to the private room area. Gary could tell that she lacked her usual gregarious, flirty, supremely self-confident manner.

Later she told Gary that she had only sucked him off. That excited him, but also made him feel guilty. His attraction to her had always been rooted in the admiration of a sexually confident woman. The last thing he wanted was for her to be sucking dicks because he had put her in a wrong circumstance.

Meanwhile, Sophie felt no jealousy when attractive and nice women wanted to be with Gary or he expressed interest in them. However, there were occasionally narcissistic attention whores and she always kind of felt like Gary was too good for them. He never went for them but she loathed even seeing them put him in a position of having to find a tactful escape.

The swingers club experience helped them reconnect with one another, but their enthusiasm for the club soon faded. Too often the sex left her flat and him feeling guilty. He needn't have felt guilty. Sophie didn't feel forced. The sex was decidedly mediocre but sucking cocks really stirred up those old feelings of being a promiscuous slut. There had always been a titillation to that side of her that transcended the actual physical experience. She still didn't comprehend how much her sluttiness turned Gary on.

They had taken a months long pause from the club when they stopped in one night for a drink and met Tina and Rob. He was the first man that elicited any genuine interest from Sophie and Tina was the first woman Gary had seen who exuded anything like Sophie's sexuality. They rarely attended the club but live nearby and were just out for a casual drink as well. The electricity was obvious right away.

After about an hour Tina suggested that Sophie and Rob go to one of the private rooms. Sophie seized the chance. And for the first time Gary got to watch her walk away with Rob without a wife chirping in his ear. Tina watched Gary the whole time but waited in silence until the other two had left. Only then did she start asking Gary about he and Sophie and their interest in swinging. She noticed right away how much he talked about what Sophie wanted or needed. A few minutes later she led him to a private room.

When they got there, Tina casually released the clasp behind her neck and her dress fell to the floor. All that remained was a diamond bellybutton pendant, a delicate ankle bracelet and strappy high heel shoes. She was beautiful - voluptuous with olive skin, big brown nipples, neatly groomed everywhere and possessing of infinite confidence in her own sex appeal.

Gary was frozen in place for just a moment, so Tina slowly undressed him. When he was naked she stood in front of him stroking his cock slowly as casually as if she was shaking his hand.

"You have an impressive body." Purred Tina while she gently stroked him. "Sophie must have trouble finding anyone here that measures up, trust me I know." She looked into his eyes as his cock got hard in her hand. "I am sure she will enjoy Rob though. He is quite a stud." Gary's cock hardened and twitched in her hand when she said that.

Then Tina broke through to the thought that had lingered beneath the surface almost since the day Gary had met Sophie. "Hmmmm, you like the idea of her fucking other men don't you Gary?"

Gary nodded. "Isn't that why most men are here?"

"Not at all darling. Most men are here because they are hoping to get laid by someone new. Usually it is all they can do to accept their wives being with other men. Even experienced swingers don't usually react the way you just did. Have you two been doing this for a while?" Tina smiled at Gary.

"No, we just starting testing the waters a few months ago."

"Hmmmmm. You are a natural Gary. When I said "hard cock" you thought of Rob's big hard cock sliding in and out of Sophie right now didn't you?" Tina was slowly pushing her luck, but she knew he enjoyed it from the way his cock reacted to her soft stroking and her dirty words. Gary was taking short breaths lingering on her every word. His secret was out and he knew it as he nodded his response. Yes he was thinking about Rob fucking his wife.

"Your Sophie is a lucky lady. Just like me. Now since Rob is going to want to hear all about how you fucked me with this nice big dick of yours maybe we better get to it."

Tina backed up until she could sit on the couch behind her, salaciously pulling Gary forward by his cock. She sat and spread her legs wide so she could pull herself towards him and suck his big twitching cock as its swollen head pointed directly at lips. Tina expertly licked and sucked him to the edge of orgasm several times. Each time pausing before he went over the edge and taking a moment for dirty chat about what was going on. It was surreal. Gary had only ever been with one woman who was so intoxicating, but he and Sophie hadn't yet ever talked so easily about his deepest desires. He didn't care if Tina judged him for his dirty mind and perverse urges. He liked hearing from Tina how Rob was the same way and how fortunate Sophie was to have him.

Eventually Tina released her grip on his cock and leaned back. Legs spread she looked up at him to make the next move. Without thinking Gary dropped to his knees and started to lick her sweet wet pussy. He knew from the things she had just said that she was a slut. Gary was licking the pussy of a woman he knew was fucking other men regularly. He missed doing this for Sophie.

Tina wriggled and squirmed in delight with her hands gently placed on his head occasionally directing his eager tongue where she wanted him. There was no lying in her reaction. She enjoyed him. And just when he was ready she whispered "fuck me Gary."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut Wife - Join the Club Literally

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds