• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 02

Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 02

Ashley Ramirez is one of my least academically talented students, but probably the most well-endowed in natural beauty. She has grown-woman's bust (32DD) and slender waist, fitting for an outstanding member of the dance-team. At 18 years of age, she appear a woman much removed from girl. I say that with a tinge to trust as Ashley, from observations, is very sexually active. I can't tell you how many notes I've intercepted exploiting and sharing her sexual adventures. She has allegedly slept with the captain of the football and basketball teams, among other notable senior males. I try not to get involved in the mundane gossip of the high school ecosystem, but Ashley's news always piques my interest.

In class last week, we had completed a project displaying the various layers of the Earth's mantle and crust. Most of the students are uninterested and generally carry a conversation while we go over the material. I happen to catch Ashley making a v-shape sign with her hand over her cutaway model earth. Across the way I noticed Steve, another senior student, making the tongue licking gesture. I caught Steve and told him to pay attention up front. Some of the male students are really annoying pricks. But the same could be said about the females. I suppose I'm just a bit partial.

My model was fairly comprehensive. When I'm not masturbating at home (which seems like a daily activity these days), I am working on improving my teaching materials. This model had a rudimentary water system that simulated running water from the interior. In addition, it included a small lighting mechanism that showed the glow of a magma layer. I was pretty proud of the rig since all it took was the gradual pull of a switch to change the light in intensity. As I explained the phenomenon, I requested the assistance of Ashley to help me with the model to show the class. She joined me at the front of the class behind my station. While I explained the model, I could see that Ashley was gently stroking the light rod-switch. When she saw that I caught a glimpse of it, I received a innocent but coy smile.

Instantly, my mind conjured up the image of my own shaft being caressed by her slender fingers. I had to discard the thought immediately as the class was awaiting direction.

"Okay class, turn to page 122 and read the summary for plate tectonics, there will be a quiz once you all are done reading it." They all groaned. I turned to Ashley, "You can turn the light off, thank you very much for your help. Take a seat." I wanted her to sit on my lap but waved to her desk.

"No problem Mr. Antoni. I'm glad to help any time." Ashley smiled. Her hair was cut short, a bob right above her shoulders. It framed her face very well and her full-lips lent to her youthful glow. As she walked back to her desk, I appreciated the moment when all the students had their eyes on their books. I was rewarded with the view of her tight jeans struggling to keep shape as she walked slowly. Every ounce of her light weight shifted, cheek to cheek... left, right, left, right. Snapping myself out of the quick hypnotism, I alerted the students to put their books away. It was time for the quiz.

The silence in the classroom is my favorite sound while I work; especially when there is a quiz or test being administered. I get to walk around the class, make a bit of contact with each student, and give them the quiz. I didn't get enough of my interaction with Ashley and decided to linger as I gave her the quiz last. The other students began their intense focus on their questions while I began my intense focus peering through some of Ashley's open blouse top. The first two buttons were undone and as such left a great swath of her collar and chest open for view. I could see how ill-fitting her bra wore. It was clear she needed to get remeasured as the bra was too small for her liberal bosom.

I couldn't stand there for long as a hand had been raised for question. It was in the front of the class room. Simone Lane (18), another senior, wanted clarification on the wording of one of my questions. She is bright and I appreciate her intellect in the class. She came to me with a brilliant suggestion to place a time-lapse camera in the terrarium to capture changes of the ecosystem over the semester. She also had great legs and I was glad she chose to sit at the front of the class. While not top-heavy like Ashley, Simone has a great ass. I hardly ever saw her wear yoga pants, shorts, or leggings, but she is fond of trousers and skirts. Luckily, she wore a nice mid-thigh skirt on this day.

"Mr. Antoni, in this question do you mean lava or magma?" Simone asked. I told her I couldn't answer that out right, she knew that and gave a silent laugh. "Okay, well then do you mean it's under or above land?" I clarified that I meant under. "Oh, Mr. Antoni, will we have practice today?" I nodded as I walked back to my desk. I'm also the assistant coach for the volleyball team. I didn't want to do it initially, but they wanted teachers to be involved and it was a bit extra pay. I don't have all the responsibilities that the head coach has but it's a small plus. Jim used to play in college so naturally he took the head coach spot.

I generally don't sit behind my desk as it's raised a little for the sink and cabinetry but since this quiz was taking longer than expected, I took a seat. I was not worried about cheating as I thought that it was a fairly easy quiz, but I am the teacher and of course I will think it's easy. Instead, I focused in on Simone for a moment. She had on these wedge heels that made her ass look fantastic as she walked into class today. There was a nice bump that protruded from behind and I can recall the quick, incidental flash from under skirt as she took her seat. A little taller than her classmates, her legs were long and had to be tucked her the desk. However, during this quiz, she was in a different zone of thought. I could see that above her desk she was working fairly diligently on the quiz. But under her desk, she was working herself fairly diligently. Her pale legs were slightly parted and her hand was discreetly nestled in her crotch under the skirt. I could see all the way up her thigh and noticed she was not wearing panties at all. The sight make me rock-solid instantly. I tried to focus on the administrating of the quiz but all I could think of was how engorged Simone's pussy was a few feet away from me.

But as I shifted my gaze away, Simone removed her hand from her under skirt to erase something on her quiz. I saw the hand come out and saw the glistening wetness from her vagina that she had to nonchalantly dry on her sleeve. I couldn't take it anymore. I opened up my cabinets and found the necessary items to satisfy my urges. I almost second guessed myself but I remembered that in this domain I made the rules. I told the class to take another ten minutes on the quiz. That would be plenty of time. I retrieved the petroleum jelly and towels from the cabinet in front of me, no students aware of these items being collected by me. On my thigh I put the towel down for quick retrieval. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock from between the opening in my boxers. I looked up and saw that all the students were still working on their quiz. Looking down I could see my member stiff at attention. I saw saw Simone was back to pleasing herself too. Popping the lid of the jelly, I took a nice slathering and applied it to my dick and gave it a good rub. Thoughts of Simone's wet pussy flooded my mind. I could envision how red her pale pussy was right now. I could see she was struggling with a question and needed a push. I announced five more minutes for the quiz. This turned me on more as I was nearing completion. I could see Simone's anxiety raise a bit as she grasped to answer the question. She was also rubbing her slippery pussy faster. I stroked myself faster and as I saw that she answered the question and visible looked to have silently climax, I came forcefully. I grabbed the towel quickly and ensured no-body was a witness to my geyser-like event. Wiping myself off and stowing away the masturbatory materials from behind the desk, I announced time was up. Luckily it was also the end of the class period.

The students began to file out as they handed in their completed quizzes at my desk. Steve knocked the paper out of Ashley's hands to the floor. I was about to say something but Ashley demonstrated her flexibility by reaching the document without bending her knees. I became distracted by the eye-full of the cleavage. The rest of the class filed out with Simone being the remaining student.

"I'll see you later Mr. Antoni. Will practice be long today?" She asked.

"It depends on Coach Handler's schedule. I think he may have some meetings late in the day. If he can't make it, I'll make sure it won't go long." I said to Simone. She seemed pleased and hopeful by the response. "At any rate, don't worry about it. How was the quiz?"

"It was okay I think... I had some trouble with a few of them. I hope I did alright."

"I'm sure you did. Actually, why don't I just grade it for you now so that you don't have to worry about it?" She perked up at the idea and agreed. "Okay, have a seat there, " I waved to the stool next to the chalkboard, "and I'll get the test key out and review your answers." She took the seat and immediately I was subject to the view. I found the key and Simone began writing some things on the board to avert her gaze from the key (which I appreciated) and occupied herself. I took full liberty in grading a few answers and peering through her open skirt and seeing her nice shaved pussy still shining from the previous activity. I finished grading the quiz and showed her that she got 28 out of 30 correct. Trying to hide her satisfaction, she thanked me for grading it on the spot and stood up. Gaining her balance on her wedges, I could see her back straighten and her plump ass take shape. Oh, to bend her over right there on my desk would have been great. She made her way towards the door.

As she walked, I admired her ass one final time for the day. I could see... on the seat of her white skirt, a dark spot where the moisture of her pussy had dripped to wet the light fabric. A spot, about the size of a half-dollar, raced the arousal in my system to make me stiff again. She closed the door behind her and I quick stood up to lock it. I retrieved my masturbatory materials and began round two. As I looked at the time and around my classroom, I noticed the terrarium and Simone's suggestion. And like lightening striking, I had a great idea.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds