• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sandwich

The Sandwich

When I noticed her, she was standing in front of the self-service deli-case looking at the ready-made sandwiches. On this cool fall morning she had on a navy blue coat that came to mid-thigh. Beneath her coat I could see her red and black plaid, pleated skirt. Her brown hair was just over the collar of her coat and I could see a little of a bright-colored, silk scarf which was around her neck. Her black pumps were accented by her knee-length socks which were black with red diamond outlines.

As I approached her, she was looking back and forth at the deli-case and seemed to be perplexed about which sandwich she should select.

I stopped beside her and said, "It can be confusing, huh?"

She looked up at me and I was looking, not at her, but at the array of sandwiches.

"Yes," she replied. "I come here often to get a quick lunch and it seems as if the choices are always the same -- turkey, ham, roast beef, cheese -- I get tired of the same old thing. Sometimes I'll get a salad, but I looked at them today and none of them caught my fancy. I don't know, maybe I'll try some soup today. Have you seen the soups? What kind of soups do they have today?"

"I have not seen the soups. And I know what you mean by the real lack of variety."

I looked up at her. My god, she was beautiful! Her coat was unbuttoned all the way, showing her red sweater which accentuated the full swell of her breasts. Her silk scarf was tied below her throat and set off her flawless face which had a perfect, light tan. Her lips were full and colored deep red. She had sparkling earrings that hung just below her ear lobes. Her nose was perfect for her face. But, her eyes! Her eyes were the brownest brown with a warmth that would instantly light up any room.

"Have you tried the sausage?" I asked.

"Sausage? I don't think I've ever had one and I don't see that sandwich here," she answered.

"It's in another section," I said. "Come with me."

I reached out and took her by the hand which she willingly gave me. I turned and led her through the fruits and vegetables, past the bread and pastries toward the back of the store. I turned into the first set of swinging doors I saw, those doors that swung both ways and were wide enough for the stockers to move their loaded pallets through. We entered into the storeroom.

"Where are we going?" she asked. "Are you sure this is right?"

"Yes, we're good," I said. "Just a little farther."

I ducked between two pallets stacked head-high with boxes and plastic wrapped cartons of food. I turned right and then left working our way back into the maze of the store's warehouse of groceries. We stopped back there, hidden among the provisions piled high above our heads.

"Are you sure this is right?" she asked again, looking around. "I don't think we're in the right place."

"Oh, yes, we're in the right place," I reassured her. "Trust me," I said looking right at her.

Before she could respond, I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around. I saw some boxes that were about waist high and I pushed her against them, bending her over at the waist over the boxes.

"What are you doing? What's going on?" she cried out just a little too loudly.

"Shhhhhh..." I said. "You don't want to get us into trouble, do you?"

Her beautiful chest was pressed flat against the top of the boxes and her head was turned sideways. I was holding her down with one hand in the middle of her back. With my other hand I flipped the back of her coat up over her waist. Then I flipped her skirt up over her coat. The sight was magnificent! Her creamy white butt was just covered with the skimpiest of boy panties. I pulled them down to her knees.

"Oh!" she said. "Wha..."

Before she could say anything more, I had my hard-as-steel cock out and pushed against her pussy. There wasn't much resistance and I slipped right in.

"Oh!" she said again as I began pistoning her pussy while continuing to hold her down.

"Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh..." came from her lips as her eyes were closed and her face was down against the cardboard box.

I fucked her relentlessly and it wasn't long before I pushed into her hard and erupted with what seemed like gallons of cum deep into her cunt. I released my hold from her back and rested by placing my hands on the box on each side of her. Neither of us moved for a while.

Then I pulled out, stepped back, and began putting my spent cock back into my pants.

"How did you like that 'sausage' sandwich?" I asked her.

"I loved it! Now get out of here, you fucker!" she spat back at me.

"You've got that right!" I said, then turned and left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sandwich

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds