• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Office Politics Pt. 05

Office Politics Pt. 05

On Monday afternoon Jeff knocked on George's office door. He knew that Ben had been in to see him in the morning, but he didn't know what had happened, so he decided to be cautious and see where things went.

"Jeff, come along in, sit yourself down, shall we have some tea?"

"Yes please George, always happy to have tea," Jeff kept things light.

"Sam, bring us some tea, there's a good girl." George commanded.

"I saw Ben here earlier, did you come to a decision regarding Brazil?" Jeff enquired, cautiously.

"I did indeed Jeff. Ben Flies to Brazil on Thursday, and I'm guessing he'll be gone about six weeks. I've increased his salary to £45k, and he'll get expenses, of course. He has agreed that before he goes I can fuck Katy in their bed, with Ben in the living room listening to the bed creaking. Then they will have earned his promotion to International Accountant."

"Oh right, I see," Jeff was getting nervous.

"Ben is now on £45k plus expenses, but you are still stuck on £35k. Think about that while Sam serves the tea."

Sam placed two cups and saucers on the mahogany coffee table, fine bone china, of course. She poured the tea and the milk then handed the full cups to George and Jeff. While she was performing this careful ritual, both men were spellbound watching her, she was indeed a very beautiful young woman.

When she had finished and left the room, both men sighed.

"I wish I could get into those knickers Jeff, what do you think?"

"She's fantastic, I've been admiring her for a while, but I'm married, and much older than her."

"Oh well, back to the discussion at hand. I know Ann isn't like Katy, she's going to be very reluctant to get into bed with me, whatever the bribe, and I also know that there was no way I was ever going to make Ben Financial Director. He can make a name for himself abroad, leaving me to enjoy the charms of the ambitious Katy, which brings me back to you and Ann. Jeff, I want to promote you, and I'm going to. From the first of next month you will no longer be a Junior Accountant, you will be our Accountant, and your salary will jump to £45k. Ok?"

"Yes George, thank you, but what about you and Ann?"

"Well, I don't think she'll ever let me fuck her, but I need something, some concession from her. Why don't we all go out to lunch a week on Sunday, I'll buy you guys a nice lunch to celebrate your promotion, and later we can go back to my place and Ann can do whatever she can live with, do you get me, not full sex, but something more than I've had already. Talk to her between now and then and see what she feels comfortable with, ok?"

"Yes, ok, thank you, that's brilliant."

"I'm glad you're happy Jeff, we've worked together for a while, and I like to think we are friends?"

"Yes George, me too, it's good that we are friends."

"So Jeff, as a friend, can I ask you a delicate question?"

"Of course, anything."

"Are you disappointed that I'm not insisting on sleeping with Ann."

"Aaah, I thought it might be that question. The answer is disappointed and relieved at the same time."

"Is your relief because you don't have to force Ann against her will?"

"Yes, I guess it is."

"Ok, that's good, so you won't mind her going a bit further with me?"

"No, not really, it's a bit kinky isn't it?"

"Yes Jeff, it is quite kinky."

"So I'm not quite the boring accountant you thought I was?"

"Good point Jeff, good point."

That evening Jeff girded his loins to tell Ann the news.

"Ann my love, come and sit with me, I have some news."

"Is it good news?"

"I would say so, yes. George has promoted me to Accountant, with a salary of £45k, and he's sent Ben to Brazil."

"Wow, that's lots of good news! Oh, hang on, what do I have to do for this promotion?"

"Well, that's sort of up to you. He understands that you won't sleep with him, he just wants you to go a little further than last time, and you can decide what that something is. By the way, he's sleeping with Katy Wednesday evening, in Ben's bed, with Ben listening from the living room."

"Oh dear, poor Ben. So what do you think I should do? Give him a blow job?"

"I was thinking of a hand job"

"He's not a school boy Jeff, that would be insulting. I'll give him a fantastic blow job. You can watch if you like, I'm sure it'll turn you on, being the pervert that you are. Perhaps I'll let you have me afterwards, if I'm turned on."

"Do you think you will be, turned on I mean?"

"Maybe, I'll let you know."

The next day Jeff's world changed, not dramatically, but subtly, and in a good way. George started treating him like a senior accountant, asking Jeff's opinion on potential projects, asking for financial analysis of current contracts. He was so busy that he was struggling to keep up with the book keeping work which was what he had been doing up until his promotion.

Ben was running around preparing to go to Brazil, but he had to hand his UK work over to Jeff, which he finally managed to do on Wednesday, over sandwiches at lunch time. Jeff thought that what Ben had been doing was pretty low level accounting, and he would have no problem picking it up without needing any help from Ben. In fact he had already been wading through it earlier in the week, and had found a string of mistakes which he would have to put right.

Despite that, however, he put up with Ben laboriously explaining his mundane work because he was fascinated by the idea that George was intending to have sex with Ben's wife that very evening, and that Ben was going to have to listen to their lovemaking.

"So Ben," Jeff started, when Ben finally took a break from his lecture, "is it true that you're going to let George fuck your wife this evening."

"It's the same thing you'll be doing pretty soon, so don't sound so smug about it."

"So it is true. Are you excited at the prospect of being cuckolded by your boss?" Jeff needled.

"No, I'm not excited, but I haven't been whiter than white have I, so I can live with it. Have you told Ann about what we did with Sarah?"

"No, of course not, have you confessed?"

"No, I haven't."

"And what is Katy's view of her impending adultery?"

"I get the impression she's looking forward to it, although she pretends not to be. What I'm more worried about is George continuing to fuck her while I'm safely tucked away in Brazil, you see, I don't think Katy will say no to him. She says he's attractive, has a reputation as a good lover, and, of course, he's rich."

"I've heard the girls in Brazil have fantastic bodies, and adore Englishmen as a ticket out of poverty. You could do a lot worse."

"But I love Katy, Jeff, I don't want a Brazilian bride."

"Ok, well, good luck. If I get any definite information I'll text you."

"Thanks Jeff, I appreciate it."

Of course there was no way Jeff would be telling Ben anything, unless it would advance Jeff's career. Both Ben and Jeff knew that, but they both had to keep up the pleasantries, since they were English.

On Thursday morning George called Jeff into his office for a meeting.

"Jeff, as you know Ben is off to Brazil later today, and you've been landed with his work, as well as higher level work from me, so I think you need to get yourself an Accounts assistant. Try to get a pretty girl for us to ogle and grope, there's a good chap."

"Oh ok, what can I pay her?"

"Up to £24k should be enough. Talk to Sam and she'll get the ball rolling. I'm off to Paris for a few days with Katy, from this evening, back Tuesday. Anything urgent, text me, otherwise you're in charge until I get back."

"Crikey, that's brilliant, I won't let you down."

"I know you won't. By the way, what do you think of Katy?"

"Well, I think she's clever, ambitious, and gorgeous. I would say Ben is a lucky guy, but that would be untrue."

"Would you like to fuck her, I'm sure she will if I tell her to."

"But I'm married."

"That didn't stop you with Sarah."

"How do you know about that?"

"I have my sources. Think it over, about Katy, she's fantastic in bed, but I'll get bored of her after a few weeks, I imagine. You could take her over."

"Ok, I'll think about it."

Jeff's mind was reeling, he was almost euphoric, his life had changed completely, almost overnight. One particular thought hit him like a thunderbolt, he was now sure that he actually wanted George to fuck Ann, and that he would try to orchestrate it. The idea of having Katy as a lover thrilled him, and the thrill of Ann being coerced into having sex with George added to his excitement, and he firmly believed that if she did it, he would have an advantage over her which could be beneficial.

Later, at home, Jeff gave Ann an edited account of his day, concentrating on his new status, but he didn't omit the fact that George had sex with Katy the previous evening while Ben sat in the lounge and listened to the bed creaking.

"He said she was great in bed, and that he's taking her to Paris for a long weekend." Jeff told her, thinking it might help in his quest.

"I would love to go to Paris." Ann said, a little wistfully.

Jeff decided saying nothing was the best move. He was happy with the first day of his project.

The next day, with George away, Jeff approached Sam about recruiting an assistant, and yet again he was astounded by the change in his status within the company.

"Hi Jeff," she greeted him with a lovely warm smile, "congratulations over your promotion, I gather I'm to find an assistant for you, a young attractive girl, George said."

"Just as long as she can do the job." Jeff commented.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I can satisfy your requirements, if not, I'll wear some short skirts for you. I don't imagine Ann wears sexy clothes for you, only for George at the dance."

Jeff was even more amazed, the gorgeous Sam, who every guy in the company fancied, was flirting with him. He decided to flirt back and see where it went.

"Well, then she doesn't need to be attractive, I'm sure I would be completely satisfied seeing you in short skirts."

"Thank you Jeff, I'll try not to disappoint you, however, there may be a price to pay."

"And what would that be?" he asked, his pulse racing.

"I think that if I wear a short skirt every day next week, then you should take me out to dinner."

Sam felt that she may have over played her flirting, she had always fancied Jeff, and with his promotion he had become even more attractive and confident. She knew she shouldn't be pursuing a married man, but if his wife was willing to sleep with George, then what had Sam to feel guilty about.

Jeff was stunned, and for a moment speechless, Sam had propositioned him.

"I think we have a deal, however, I will decide whether each skirt is short enough to qualify. Come and see me each morning to get my decision."

"Yes Jeff, I'm sure you'll be happy with what I wear. I'll go shopping this weekend."

"Excellent, see you Monday."

Sam's comment about Ann's clothes choices set Jeff thinking, and he quickly concluded that Sam was right, Ann dressed sexy for George on two occasions, but never did for him. He decided to confront her that evening, and see if he could either get her to dress in much sexier clothes, or get her on the back foot over George. Either would work well for Jeff.

"Ann darling, have you got a sec, there's something I want to talk to you about." Jeff opened the discussion just after he got home.

"Yes Jeff, what is it? You've got me worried now."

"It's something that has been bothering me for a few days. When George insisted that you dress sexy, and wear no knickers you did it. A second time he said you were to dress sexy, and again you did it."

"But you asked me to, to help your career."

"The thing is, you never dress like that for me. I want you to dress for me, the way you dressed for him. Stop trying to look dowdy, and start looking sexy. This isn't a request, it's an instruction. I need you to change the way you dress, and we can start right now, go and change your clothes and we'll go out for dinner somewhere nice to celebrate my promotion."

"Gosh, this is a new masterful husband, I like him, I like him very much, can we go out clothes shopping tomorrow?"

"Yes we can, and this evening, when we get back from dinner, I'm going to give you a good hard fucking, ok?"

"Yes Jeff, I'm yours to take whenever you want. Do I dress a bit sexy for tonight, or as a total slut."

"A total slut Ann, whenever we go out, and the rest of the time, fairly slutty. You must check with me every day, whether what you are proposing to wear is acceptable. I'm making some changes here, now I don't have to keep apologising about my low income."

"Yes Jeff, whatever you say. Am I allowed knickers tonight?"

"Yes, if they're sexy, but I may make you remove them later."

"I understand, I'll go and change. You're getting me so excited, thank you!"

Half an hour later Ann walked cautiously down the stairs. She had been through her whole wardrobe twice, trying to find something sexy to wear to excite her husband. She had concluded, to her great embarrassment, that she didn't really own anything apart from the dresses she bought to please George. She didn't feel it would be right to wear either of those, and in the end, out of desperation, she put on a long top, and used it as a dress. The only problem was that although as a top it was quite short, as a dress, it was really, really, short.

"Wow, you look fantastic! Don't you normally wear that as a top, with jeans?"

"It's the only thing I could think of. We really need to go shopping tomorrow."

Jeff walked around his transformed wife, revelling in the sight of her in such a dangerously short dress.

"It's very likely that some men will see your panties tonight so lift up your dress so I can check the suitability."

Ann lifted her dress tentatively, worried that Jeff wouldn't approve of her choice. Her worry was well founded.

"Good grief, you're not going anywhere with those enormous black granny knickers on, who do you think you are, Bridgett Jones? Take them off, throw them in the bin, and go and find a sexy thong, something bright coloured."

"Yes Jeff, sorry Jeff."

A few minutes later, Ann was back, and as she walked towards Jeff she lifted the hem of her dress up to the level of her boobs. She was wearing a small bright lime green lacy thong. She dropped the hem and walked straight towards the front door, confident that Jeff would approve.

As Jeff drove towards the restaurant he couldn't help glancing across at his newly sexy wife, and appreciating her beauty in a way he hadn't for years. She had done something different with her short dark hair, making it look more modern, she'd painted her nails red, she had full make up on, and quite a lot of gold jewellery. He fancied her like mad, and was almost tempted to turn the car around and take her home and straight to bed.

The thing that stopped him was the erotic charge he was getting from the thought of displaying his wife to other men.

In the car park Ann hesitated a moment.

"Jeff, I'm a bit nervous about showing myself like this, do you think it's ok?"

"Ann, you look fantastic, every guy is going to fancy you, and every woman will be jealous." Jeff reassured his wife.

"And you don't mind the guys ogling me?" Ann queried.

"It will turn me on more than I can describe, but I should warn you, I'm going to have to fuck you tonight, I'll be so horny."

"That's fine with me, let's go."

As soon as they walked into the restaurant Ann was the centre of attention. As Jeff had predicted, all the men were lusting after his wife, and all the women were hating her for stealing all the attention.

A waiter rushed up to them very quickly, wanting to claim her for his area, and as he led them to a table he was already wondering what colour her panties were, as he knew he was sure to get a flash of them, as her dress was so short.

He seated them at a very nice corner table which he knew was difficult to sit down at, especially for ladies with skirts or dresses, due to the adjacent walls. He picked up the napkin and hovered waiting for the chance to place it on her lap, which gave him the perfect opportunity to look down at her crotch as she negotiated the table leg. He was quickly rewarded with a clear view of her tiny thong, and his heart raced as he saw some of her pubic hair sprouting either side of the tiny underwear.

The waiter quickly dropped the napkin onto Ann's lap, not trusting himself to place it without having a quick feel between her legs, which could easily result in his dismissal for gross misconduct. As he moved to place the husband's napkin he realised that he had another problem, he was rapidly growing an erection, so he dropped the napkin and retreated quickly.

"I think you have an admirer there my love." Jeff suggested.

"I noticed that he took us straight to the one table I would have trouble getting in to. I'm sure he is in no doubt what colour my panties are, but should I give him more glimpses?" Ann enquired.

"Oh yes darling, I definitely think you should."

"This kinky stuff is fun Jeff, why were we so boring for so long?"

"I think it went with our job descriptions." Jeff concluded.

For the rest of the meal the waiter was super attentive, finding countless excuses to visit their table. At the end of the meal he was there to pull the table out just a little, but not enough to make Ann's exit any easier, and then when she had one leg still under the table, and one leg outside it, with her legs apart, he slid the table back in and stared at her panties.

"Ok, you've had your fun, pull the table out so my wife and I can leave." Jeff was insistent, even masterful.

The waiter did pull the table out again, just a little, but as Ann raised her other leg to extricate herself, his hand slipped between her legs and stroked her pussy through her panties.

"Oh...aaah," she moaned, "that feels so nice, but you must stop, someone will see."

"Oh, yes, sorry." The waiter mumbled, retreating to the kitchen.

"Was that fun darling?" Jeff asked as they crossed the car park.

"Yes my love, it was amazing. How quickly can you get us home, I really need you to fuck me."

"Hold tight, this is going to be a very fast drive!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Office Politics Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds