• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Birthday Slut

My Birthday Slut

I thought your readers might be interested in my wife and my latest experiences.

My birthday was about six weeks ago. When Vickie asked me what I wanted for my birthday I said “Just you”.

To my surprise she said “OK I will be yours totally, I will go, do or say anything you tell me to on your birthday. But I expect the same gift from you for mine.

That Saturday being my birthday I decided I would see just how willing she was to go along with this. I spent the morning lounging around the house. I kept Vickie nude the whole time. I had her doing various tasks such as vacuuming the living room with the drapes open, giving me a blowjob while I was eating lunch and taking the trash out (which required her to take about ten steps from the side door to the garage then back).

That afternoon while she was showering I laid out clothes for her to wear for an evening I the city. A black mini skirt, a thin white blouse, nylons, garter belt and heels. When she came into the bedroom to get dressed she asked about a bra and panties. I said, “No, this is it.” Without another word she got dressed.

My wife is 5’ 4” and weighs about 130 pounds. She has a great figure, with firm pert breasts which are just a tad larger than average. Her nipples are very dark and almost always erect. They showed up very well when we went outside into the bright sunlight.

We have about an hours drive into the city on the interstate. The cars passing us did not notice anything, but from the talk on the CB radio, the truckers were enjoying the view. I had made Vickie pull her skirt up around her waist so that her beautiful bush was on display to me, and anyone in a semi or bus.

When we arrived at the restaurant for dinner I enjoyed all the glances and stares my wife was receiving. The waiter was having trouble taking our order as he kept trying to look down her blouse. Before he returned with our salads I had Vickie unbutton another button so he could bet a better look. She just smiled and did it.

When he brought our steaks she reached across to get the steak sauce and one breast was fully exposed to him. I thought he was going to drop my steak. After our waiter had left, I asked her if she was enjoying herself, because I sure was. She said she was so hot that she could hardly set still.

She said she could not decide if she was getting hornier exposing herself to strange men or if it was thinking about what she was going to do on her upcoming birthday. Either way she said she had never done anything like this before. She said she was hotter than hell and ready to go farther. She excused herself to go to the restroom.

I though the older gentleman at the next table was going to fall out of his chair as he got a full view of her wet pussy. As we ate we had the most attentive waiter that I have ever encountered. Of course Vickie made sure he had plenty to see. She even went so far as to drop her fork so she could give him a peek at her bush as he retrieved it. When he brought our change to us my wife thanked him for being such an attentive waiter and to my delight reached over and gave his now bulging crotch a gentle squeeze.

Back in the car she told me I had better drive to the back of the parking lot before she exploded. I did as I was told. She undid my pants and pulled out my already hard cock. She threw a leg over the console, stuck my dick in her mouth and sucked away as she hunched her clit against the gearshift knob. In what seemed like seconds I unloaded into her eager mouth, she groaned and ground her box against the shifter as she orgasmed. As she cleaned me up with her tongue she said, “OK I am ready for more of whatever you want.

We arrived at a nightclub that had just recently opened. We found a table towards the back and enjoyed our drinks and the music. The tables had full tablecloths on them so Vickie turned her chair sideways to the table so she was facing the dance floor. She was continually giving the patrons glimpses of her naked pussy. She also kept her drink setting in the middle of the table so she had to stretch for it. Each time she did her breast was all but hanging out of her blouse.

It wasn’t long until a young man came over and asked her to dance. Vickie looked at me and I told her it was fine. She knows that I like to listen to the music and watch people but am not really much of a dancer. As they started out on the dance floor she looked back at me and winked. The band was playing a slow song and Vickie was dancing very close to this guy. The next thing I knew she had guided his hand under her skirt.

After the dance they both came back to the table. I asked him to join us. He said he would if his wife was also invited. He brought her over and introductions were made all around.

Angie was a green-eyed redhead who was very similar in size to my wife although her breasts were not a large. She was wearing a green knit dress. It was very obvious that she little if anything on under it. We drank and talked for a while, quickly becoming friends.

Joe was in town on a business trip and had brought Angie along with him. Vickie and Angie excused themselves and headed for the restroom. I have often wondered why women always seem to go to “freshen up” in pairs.

When the girls returned for the restroom they were giggling and whispering. I asked what was going on.

Angie said, “Vickie told me it was your birthday and what she was giving you. The thought of having to do anything at anytime and anywhere makes me very horny.”

I though I would see just how far Vickie would go so I told Joe that he was more than welcome to feel her tits since he had already felt her ass. It did not take him long to scoot over and slip a hand into her blouse.

I watched for a reaction from either of the girls. Vickie sighed like she does sometimes right before she cums. Angie looked at me and smiled. Vickie looked at Angie and said “are you ready”.

“Ready for what” I ask.

Vickie said, “Angie wants to give you a birthday present and I don’t want Joe to feel left out.” With that both girls disappeared under the tablecloth. I felt my pants being unzipped and looked down into those Kelly green eyes framed with a mane of red hair.

As Angie took my cock into her mouth and started to work on it. I glanced across the table. From the expression on Joe’s face I knew he was getting the same treatment from Vickie.

We left the club and spent the night in Joe and Angie’s hotel room. Joe and I did both girls so many times and so many ways that night that I was sore for a week.

I even right before midnight (the end of my birthday) fulfilled another of my fantasies as I had Vickie eat Angie.

This was mine and Vickie’s first time at swapping and Vickie’s first time flashing in public and first bi experience.

On the way home the next morning, Vickie said, “I can hardly wait until my birthday as I am going to fulfill a fantasy or two that I never dreamed could come true. The best part of it is you have to do everything I tell you.”

Now I am not sure that this present swap was such a good idea as she can be a little bizarre at times. Her birthday is tomorrow, so I will let you know what happens then. The story will be titled “HER BIRTHDAY GIFT”.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Birthday Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 664 milliseconds