• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hollywood Noir Ch. 03

Hollywood Noir Ch. 03

Scott wept like a baby as he was released from the pole and cowered at Carrie's feet, his position below her now confirmed forever and witnessed by the pleased audience of dominant women. He would now be made to beg to be her slave in further affirmation of his new and permanent position, suffering a further sweet humiliation for the pleasure of all onlookers. He had been brash and chauvinistic, and they would relish his sincere admission. Fay strode up to the pole before the whimpering male could begin his pledge of inferiority, she had another humiliation for him, and taking great pleasure, removed the cunt-bag from the pole; a plentiful load of surrendered semen oozed within the silk. As the audience of women watched she lifted the weeping and defeated Scott's chin with her crop.

'Yours I believe! You have made a mess; we'll see you clean it up before you beg to your Mistress and lick her cunt in thanks. Up on your knees!' She passed the oozing silk bag to the sneering Carrie who held his head back and with a broad grin upended the bag to let the cum drip slowly out in thick creamy globules. The women showed their appreciation as Scott's cock began to stiffen again as he spluttered and consumed his own seed in a divine humiliation. A the last sticky strands drooped down to his open mouth, Carrie turned the bag inside-out and held it above his mouth.

'Lick it clean or you'll feel my whip again!' Scott's cock pulsed to a new erection as the women commented on their admiration of her freshly expressed and obviously sincere realisation of dominance. He lapped eagerly at the silk, removing every last slimy residue of the cum he had produced in his submissive ecstasy. Carrie rubbed her cunt, she was ready to hear him beg now. She gave the bag back to Fay, and had him sniff at the powerful aroma of her arousal, placing the finger from her juiced cleft under his nose.

'Beg! Let everyone here know You want to be enslaved by me!' She stood dominantly with whip and held his head back so that all may hear and enjoy his humiliation.

Please... Mistress Carrie... I beg... I beg to be your slave.'. The women applauded as Carrie whipped him playfully, pleased with her new found power over him. She sat back on the edge of the platform and pulled his face into the hot wetness of her cunt, wrapping her latex clad thighs about his head as he dutifully lapped at her excited sex.

The attention of the women now returned to the freshly chastised Blake who cowered beneath Sindy, who had punished him so enthusiastically. Maria's cunt tingled with pleasure as she noted Amanda's interest in one of the new males; she would help the situation along as best she could and this was the perfect opportunity. She made sure that Blake saw her hand the leash of the broken male to his wife; the male's sounded cock pulsed on the spike which displayed it as the mature woman allowed him to sniff at her mature cunt. Maria would ensure Blake's misery.

'I think a night in the tide-box would be a deserved treat for your wimp of a husband; you could then have the pleasure of this new male to full satisfaction, knowing that Blake remains confined and up to no mischief.' Amanda was easily persuaded as the new male sniffed excitedly at her cunt like an obedient dog; pre-cum oozing and glistening from the curve of the spike which penetrated his bell-end, demonstrating he would love to be dominated by her. Amanda's cunt tingled.

'A splendid idea Maria. Get down here immediately Blake; I've had enough of your whining for one day!' Blake scurried obediently to the feet of his fiercely dominant wife. She handed the leash of the new male back to Maria, taking Blake's and whipping him down to the tidal edge where the three ominous boarded contraptions were. Blake knelt and begged as a procession of delighted women followed, none more pleased than Maria who fingered her cunt as she enjoyed Blake's torment.

'Please Mistress... Amanda... I beg you, not that!' His plea only enhanced Amanda's pleasure, her cunt tingling as the new male was given a good indication of her absolute dominance. While she slapped his face while sneering with pleasure, Fay and Hannah eagerly uncorked the central of the three boarded holes and lifted the hinged retaining collar planks; the central one was marginally further down the beach and reserved for those in need of firm chastisement. Kay fetched some cord and the women sat on the wimp and bound his ankles and then his arms to his sides as he sobbed and begged pitifully. Amanda sneered as she ensured the cord was nice and tight.

'We'll have no wanking when you're in there; you'll come alright, but only when the time is right.' Penny brought Larry down on his leash to witness the spectacle, stroking his bare ass with her cane as she explained the grim torture for the benefit of her audience and to inflict further punishment on the husband she owned so completely.

'He'll have plenty of time to contemplate his incessant whining, the tide will come up slowly and tease him as it approaches, of course we won't be here to witness that; he'll be left alone here till tomorrow.' Larry's balls tingled as he noted a line of seaweed a good few feet behind the hinged boards; Fay kicked at it as the trussed Blake was being prepared, ensuring he could see how far up the tide would come, increasing his fear tenfold. Fay grinned knowingly at Amanda; the frightened cur could not know that Fay regularly dragged some of the weed further up the beach in preparation for such an event. The tease worked perfectly as Blake was slipped into the oily warmth of the enclosed chamber; a thick rubber membrane enveloped his bound body as the women gleefully pushed him down, squeezing his torso tight between its sunken walls. The hinged planks were brought down and bolted closed; rubber collars stopping his neck from chafing as he was secured. The woman laughed deliriously at the head poking from the sand, their joy at his humiliation and the delicious feel of his cock sliding against the rubber membrane as he squirmed in the liquid bondage meant he would disgrace himself several times; half in fear half in ecstasy. Amanda brought the male who would be pleasing her that night, round to face the beleaguered Blake; she wanted her husband to see the cock which would know her pleasure and have the new male witness the finishing touch. The women applauded as Blake was smartly ball-gagged by his dominant wife; he mumbled pitifully as she fastened it nice and tight, then taunted him by stroking the new male's cock and running a finger up the shiny chromium sound which held his cock erect and on display.

'Don't worry darling, we'll have that nasty thing off you when we get back to my bed; I'll soon have you jetting your cream for me. Pity my husband won't be around to see it.' She grinned contemptuously at the gagged head and strutted of up the sand with her new toy. Larry watched on his knees, his cock erect, almost envious of Blake's predicament; he wondered how it would feel, bound helpless, and gagged to ensure an obedient silence, even when terrified as the incoming tide swirled about his neck. Penny sensed his submissive lust and pulled on his leash with a grin.

'Perhaps if you displease me, I shall treat you to a spell awaiting the pleasure of the tide; I think watching you squirm would be most invigorating, but I'd never risk leaving you alone all night, that is the price Blake must pay for his previous chauvinism, and for being a drain on his wife's resources.' They watched with interest as Carrie walked Scott on all fours down to the tide-boxes; she gestured at the one on the left and Hannah and Kay moved as though about to open it while a grinning Fay looked on with some pleasure. Carrie stood proudly as Scott kissed her feet and begged not to be interned; the women had a good laugh at the tease and a cowering Scott was led up the beach after Amanda and her new pet, to suffer a similar course of domination from a new Mistress.

Fay now trailed a whip around Blake's head as he squirmed submissively in the increasingly delicious feel of the cruel trap, his cock held up against his belly and rubbed exquisitely against the restrictive membrane in the water which was as warm as a bath. He struggled vainly against the cord which held his arms, but he would not need to wank his cock to come; each movement bringing him closer to the first of several deeply submissive and satisfying orgasms. He wriggled his ankles to remind himself that they were sweetly bound too, his balls now tingling urgently, and he felt the lush grasp of the cruel whip about his neck as the spiked heels of the superbly dominant Fay trod perilously close to his only exposed part which was justly ball-gagged to complete his delicious state of bondage for the women's pleasure. He knew he would enjoy his first orgasm before the women left. Fay pulled at the whip creating a noose-like hold on the exposed and vulnerable head as the remaining women enjoyed his plight.

'You know we sometimes have freak tides here which wash right up to the gallows some forty feet behind you; we haven't had one of those in a while... so we are about due one.' Blake grunted into the gag in a feigned protest as the woman laughed at his squirming; the reality was that her cruel words made his anus tingle with submissive pleasure, and he was so close to shooting his first load as he watched the crashing surf edge closer. Fay gave the whip a harsh tug for good measure before unravelling it and walking back to the house, leaving him like discarded rubbish. Penny teased Larry's cock with her cane to draw his attention from the scene.

'I think you can tell me what turned you on the most as you soap me down in the shower, I'm ever so sticky. Of course if you tell me on the way back and it excites me enough, I may allow you to lick my asshole before showering.' Penny giggled as she led him back up the path, Larry did not stop relaying what had made him shoot most submissively. Hannah and Kay made their final cruel taunts at Blake before heading back to the house for refreshment with Sindy and the others; only Maria Garcia remained with the second cruelly sounded slave. She had the male kneel a yard or so in front of Blake's exposed head as she paraded around it, so that he could fully take in how worthless males were considered at this household as well as at hers. He did not need the sound to keep him erect as he heard the approaching surf behind him and felt the spray on his back; he relished being in the position of the gagged head as his ruthless Mistress stood dominantly and taunted the pathetic captive. Blake quivered, ready to shoot his mess as she rubbed his ears with her shoes and laughed cruelly; just the presence of this formidable woman was enough to make him come in her honour. She had been Amanda's mentor in breaking him, her exquisite and total dominance in crushing his spirit had brought him to learn and enjoy the dark pleasure of total obedience to women. She crouched and spread her legs before his face, she wore no panties and displayed the cunt he had licked many times after beatings, from between her short skirt; the kneeling male would know its taste tonight, not he.

'I do hope the tide is kind to you; I should hate it if I were to come down tomorrow and see your face white and motionless, covered with seaweed and your eyes bulging lifeless. You see, I am working on Amanda and I intend to see you on those gallows one final time.' Blake grunted into the gag as his balls prepared to erupt; nothing would match the ecstasy of being hanged by his wife and this superbly severe woman, and he knew his time was limited. The hopelessly submissive male wriggled in the luxury of his secure and total bondage as she toyed with what little of his neck was exposed, and he grunted in submission, viewing the delicious cunt and writhed to a first satisfying orgasm; she smiled in triumph as his eyes rolled, telling her he was spending his mess just for her. She obliged his ecstasy.

'Oh yes, I shall enjoy placing the noose over this neck, you are so worthless; seeing you go is the only pleasure left.' She enhanced his orgasm with wicked precision and smiled as he grunted into the gag, his cock shooting liberally in the confines of the oily membrane, gasping in defeated pleasure as the sound of the surf grew louder, he now hoped more than ever that the water would be kind to him, her promise kept his spent cock erect. She squeezed his neck cruelly.

'Oh, I have one more humiliation for you before I go, you will love it!'. She went to the slave and undid the sound's fixing, he moaned through his mask as she pulled the wicked spike from his urethra. She turned and smiled at Blake, then crouched and undid his ball-gag. Blake squirmed in horror as she grinned while pulling the slave over him, guiding his free and erect cock to his face.

'Yes Blake, you'll suck cock for me! You may not be around tomorrow, and this will be a fitting epitaph if you're not!' Blake gagged as the bulging and well-lubricated cock was drawn into his mouth, the unwanting slave pulled obediently to it on the leash. The slave looked at the dominant woman and concentrated on her supreme form as his cock was sucked by the hapless Blake. The confident look of complete ownership she gave him ensured he delivered his load in seconds; sounded and denied for so long, he could not retain his seed; her moaned as he looked to his Mistress and filled the sucking mouth with hot cum. Blake coughed and swallowed the discharge from the turgid member; his bound and defeated humiliation brought home wickedly. Maria pulled the slave away and re-gagged Blake's dribbling mouth. He was then left alone to face the ever nearing surf.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hollywood Noir Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds