• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Happy Endings

Happy Endings

It had been a long couple of weeks. I was single and had been talking, flirting with a few, but wanted no type of serious relationship. Because of long hours at work and some long hours of printing in a side business I owned, I was tired and a bit stressed. My upper back had been hurting from some bad posture decisions and I knew it was time to call on my therapist.

I tried calling my usual massage therapist, Tera, but she was busy and wouldn't be in town for a couple weeks. So, instead I called Ellie. Ellie is a 29 year old former college basketball athlete who went to school for sports medicine and massage therapy. Not a bad combination for a nearly 40 year old amateur athlete like myself.

Ellie took my call and said she was free after noon on Tuesday, which was good, as this was a Monday I called her on. I hung up the phone and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening doing laundry and relaxing.

Tuesday about 1 pm, I got a text from Ellie that she was just pulling into town and would be by my apartment in a few minutes. I put on a nice relaxing scent in the wax warmer and turned on a mix of Enya and Mozart. I enjoyed the music and the aromatherapy during my massages.

There was a knock at my door and I went down and helped Ellie bring in her cases. We carried her massage table and accessories up the stairs and into my bedroom. I noticed immediately how Ellie had lost weight since the last time I saw her. Ellie was 6'0 tall and weighed about 160lbs. She was wearing a short white shirt with capped sleeves and she was wearing some light blue shorts that showed off her tanned runner's legs. Ellie had been working out often and I knew she had recently run a marathon.

As she put together the table and laid out the sheets I watched her closely. I watched her light muscles ripple beneath her skin. I watched how her chest moved as she tucked the corners. She moved around the table and I was able to view how her shapely hamstrings went up and were hidden by the bottom of her shorts.

Pretty soon she was finished and she told me to hop up on the bed. I pulled off my clothes leaving only my boxer briefs. They were those tight under armour style ones that left little to the imagination, but, still, she was my massage therapist, and I thought being nude might send the wrong message.

She spent the next hour massaging every part of my unclothed body, kneading, pressing and sometimes tickling my muscles. This caused both a sense of relaxation, but some of the pain involved also created arousal. As I lay there, I noticed Ellie spent a little extra time on my lower glutes and inner thighs. It was nearly impossible to not get aroused.

Ellie finished up and went off to my bathroom to wash her hands. I jumped down from the table and was reaching for my shorts when Ellie walked in. She stopped in her tracks for just a moment and looked down at my waist. My erection was more than clear. I smiled and continued grabbing my shorts and putting them on.

I continued to dress as she folded her sheets and put her table back into its bag. A few minutes later and I had a hold of the bag and carried it out the door to her car. I paid her for the massage and thanked her for her time. I caught her look down at my shorts again, so, I explained I needed to take a shower and she was definitely welcome to join. Ellie hesitated for a moment, looked at the time on her cell phone and told me she really didn't have time for a shower, but, she could definitely go for something else.

We both headed for the door and moved quickly up the stairs. I turned my alarm on my phone for 35 minutes, because I had a date that night in Manhattan I had to get ready for. Ellie began to pull her shirt off and I could see she had not only been working her arms and legs but she had a nice flat stomach. Her abs were visible as she reached back to undo her bra. I stepped forward and helped her. As the pretty blue bra fell, I replaced it with my hands. Her B size breasts were firm and the nipples were already hard. She threw back her head as I lightly rubbed her small nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

While I played with her, she fought against the extreme pleasure and pulled down her shorts. Leaving one hand on her breast, I used the other to remove her matching thong. As soon as it was down, I brought my left hand back up and placed it on her well shaved pussy. Her skin was smooth as silk and her legs parted slightly, allowing me access to her slit. She was already a bit swollen and I could feel the wetness beneath her lips. I rubbed back and forth with my fingers while the other hand squeezed and pressed on her nipple.

Ellie's hands went immediately to my waistband and she ripped down my shorts and boxers in one pull. My cock sprang out and immediately it was in her hands. As my fingers probed her, she used her massage therapist hands to rub my dick, moving up and down while circling the length. Her hands were moving in opposite directions, and it was obvious she knew a thing or two about anatomy. Soon she changed her strokes and while my fingers bit deeper inside her, she took one hand and moved it up and down my shaft while the other encircled the head and she lightly spun her fingers back and forth around the diameter.

I guided her towards the bed and she lay down while I removed my shorts from around my ankles. She lay back on my pillow and spread her legs. There wasn't a hair on her body and for a moment I wondered how she kept herself so smooth. That moment was gone a few seconds later as my lips found her labia. I started sucking in and out, pulling her outer lips with my own lips and teeth. I looked up to see her rubbing her breasts and it turned me on even further. I could taste her pussy juices, warm and somewhat salty, but still pleasant to my palate.

I pulled her inner lips out and started chewing on them while my fingers played around her clit. She only took a few seconds before she screamed and sat up, grabbing my head with amazing force and pulling me into her while she bucked against my face. She then pushed me away and tried clambering up the bed. I chased her down and pressed my lips to her clit, replacing my lips on hers with my fingers. I pressed in as I sucked and licked her swollen bud. I had noticed earlier that I had trouble getting two fingers in but now she even seemed tighter. I pressed forward, her wetness lubricating my penetration. As soon as I was in deep, I curled my fingers toward her clit, rubbing against that hard inner spot that would drive her wild. Again, it seemed like no time had passed at all and she started flailing, locking me in between her legs and pushing hard on my head. As I heard her orgasm peak, she pulled me in again, this time by my hair.

She was now completely up against the headboard and had nowhere to go. I could see the juices escaping her pussy so I went back down, lapping up as much as I could while she cried loudly. Before I was finished, she started to cum again. This time she begged for me to get inside her.

I rolled onto my back and grabbed Ellie, pulling her on top of me. She reached down and stroked me a couple times, placing the end of my cock against her pussy. I looked down between us and could see that in that short moment, she had completely soaked me. She positioned me outside her hot hole and I felt her begin to open up as she let her hips come down on me. I attempted to press forward but she was tight. She was so tight that when my head slipped in, only due to the amount of lubrication, I wasn't sure how much more she could take. I knew I was a bit thicker than usual that day, after that relaxing massage but as she put all her weight down, it felt like she was going to rip my foreskin. Luckily the lubrication worked and I finally slipped in.

I felt her pussy lips join against my groin and suddenly she locked tight around me. It felt like a vice as she gripped my dick inside her. She milked it up and down, and it felt even tighter with each stroke; feeling as if she was pulling the very flesh off my rod. I grabbed her around the waist and drove my hips hard to pump as deep into her as I could. Ellie started bucking and as my hands moved down to grab her ass; she pinched down with her vagina and started screaming. I continued pummeling her throughout her orgasm while she flopped around above me. Eventually I felt her body relax and she released the pressure on my cock.

I started to move slowly in and out but was rudely interrupted by my alarm. I told her it was time to go, as I had somewhere to be in just a few hours and needed to get ready. She dressed and I threw on a pair of shorts and some sandals. I walked Ellie to the door and wished her a good day! She smiled, turned towards me as if she wanted a kiss. I quickly stepped in, gave her a nice hug and went back up the stairs to my apartment.

It was a great massage, had a mostly happy ending, but, that ending had to wait until that date later that night in Manhattan. But, that's another story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Happy Endings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 594 milliseconds