• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Love Thy Neighbour

Love Thy Neighbour

The condo complex has a curve that gives Andy, 402, a pretty sweet view of Vera, 316 when she takes her top off in her living room, which she tends to do after a long day at work. She would walk from the room reaching back for the clasp of her bra, and Andy imagines that she flops onto her bed and reaches beneath her bra and into her panties to pleasure herself. He imagines that she imagines he would suddenly burst in on her, surprising her, exciting her. She would roll over on the bed and cover her large breasts coyly, but only to entice him further, to make him want her as much as she wants him.

Andy's cock bulges uncomfortably in his pants and he turns from the window to sit at the computer desk and recline in his chair. In his top visited sites, there is one with three X's. he clicks on it.

He runs his mouse over the screen caps for glimpses of what he can expect to see and chooses a four minute clip of a blowjob because the girl has long, dark red hair like Vera. He watches her glance up at him as she unzips the fly before her and starts rubbing the cock beneath. Andy lets his own cock loose as she turns away, just showing that dark red hair, but then they cut to her diving onto the enormous dick and she didn't look anything like Vera would look sucking cock. He had noted, in the hallways, the elevator, condo association meetings, that Vera's lips were much fuller than those of this woman, and her nose is straighter. He clicks on a tag, redhead, and smiles at the possibilities. He selects a beautiful woman with a perfect nose and enormous tits rubbing a cock between them. He skips ahead until he finds the spot, blowing one cock while she jerks another and has the third ramming between those tits.

Andy frowns; they're too big, and they don't jiggle right. He opens a new tab so he can hear her moan over top of his next video, a blond tied over a wooden frame, and her ass is a perfect match for Vera's, tightening as it's slapped and then relaxing, her legs sagging, as the hand moves to caress. It slaps again and the girl cries out, but her voice is all wrong, high and breathy. He shuts the tab for a quick view of the redhead, now taking a cock in her mouth while she rides another, then searches for something new.

He selects a video and slouches a little further as he strokes himself, watching a school girl (+18) undress and bend over a cock as she waves her short-skirted ass toward the camera. The video ends with her coming off the cock she had sucked intently and it goes off on her cheek instead. Andy grips his cock and chooses the creampie section. Every video promises a filthy slut willing to be plastered with cum and he chooses another red head, this one with the right kind of pert nose and full lips, her eyes a little too big, but she's still beautiful. She undresses enticingly with the help of a man who rubs and squeezes her perfect tits as her shirt is stripped away. He goes down on her first and then she on him, and Andy rubs himself through his shorts.

The desktop shortcut takes him to the file marked, 'wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean'. It reveals the gallery of photos he'd thought worth saving. He double clicks and browses, coming to rest on a gorgeous redhead with legs spread wide and a trail of cum sprayed asshole to navel. He hurries his stroke as he passes through a dozen more, then fits the window in next to the video of the redhead with her pussy stuffed, screaming as the cock thrusts into her. The man groans and the cock withdraws to spray cum all over her pussy. The cock slaps the glistening flesh a few times, thrusts and withdraws once more, then slaps the slick flesh again. He bends low to lick his cum from her leg and into her cunt, taking more cum off her until she cries out and turns to kiss him.

Andy closes his eyes and pictures Vera for his climax, but suddenly his door opens. He takes the keyboard to cover himself as Vera strides in and across his living room. She wrenches his curtains shut and turns her head to glance at him.

"Hi, did you know that your entire desk is perfectly visible from 514?"

"P...p...penelope's?"

"Don't worry, I don't think she noticed, but you might want to keep these shut." Vera smiles at him as she turns, her nipples pointing to the ceiling through her deep red shirt. Her tongue moves nervously across her bottom lip. "I keep waiting for you to mention that you can see into my apartment from here."

"Uh..."

"Maybe you're too shy. You seem shy, but... what are you watching, there?"

"It's nothing!" Andy proclaims, quickly hitting the desktop shortcut through sheer muscle memory. "Just catching up on some... work."

"Oh, is that what you were doing?" Vera smiles again and takes a step toward him, "I could have sworn you were jerking off." She reaches for the keyboard and when he keeps his grip she reaches behind it. Squeezing his hard cock, she steps closer and kisses him. She opens her mouth to accept his tongue and massage it with hers, his dick hardening further, rebounding from her surprise entrance and beyond. She takes his tongue into her mouth and sucks gently on it and guides his hand toward her breast.

Andy lifts her legs around him as he kisses her, his cock placed against the thin fabric of her panties as her skirt rides up. She grinds against him, gripping him tighter, and arches her back as she leans against the wall.

"Take me, Andy," she moans. "Fuck me like that slut in your video."

Andy's lips move down her neck as he pushes her panties aside. Her pussy is as dripping wet as the girls' in his video, seeming to beg his fingers to enter and Vera moans as he rubs her clit. She climbs to the desk, waving her ass, and he takes his cock in hand to guide it into her dripping gash.

Vera moans, and pushes her ass against him. Her thrusts combine with the clenching of her pussy, tightening every muscle around his cock as though trying to milk it.

"Oh, Vera," Andy says. "I've imagined this so many times."

"So have I," Vera admits, leaning back against him and bringing his hand back to her perfect tit. "I've touched myself hoping you would see me, and know I was thinking of you."

"Mmm," Andy says. He stutters out the word fuck as he climaxes, his body rocking as his cum fills her and she clenches her pussy on him, squeezing it for every last drop.

He takes a moment to recover his breath and leans into her to take her tight against him. His fingers slip down and against her clit, swollen and slick with her fragrant juices. Vera glances at him, "are you going to suck that out of there for me?"

"Uh," says Andy. The thought excited him more than he wanted to admit.

"Let me rephrase," Vera says. "You're going to suck every last drop of that cum out of me, and you're going to like it." She rolls to her back before the monitor that still showed a busty woman taking three cocks at once. Andy bends to her, only glancing at the screen, as he put his tongue to her pussy to taste his cum there. she pushes him down further and he sucks the thick fluid out, and then pulls him back to her by his hair, seeking to taste him. He kisses her as his fingers caress her dripping snatch, mixing his cum with hers, rubbing her throbbing and swollen clit between two fingers as they exchange the bodily fluids through their mouths.

He feels her legs tense and he leans over her again. "You're going to come so hard," Andy whispers and her pussy gushes at the suggestion. "You liked getting filled with my cum, didn't you."

"Mm, Andy," she moans. "Andy, don't talk, just keep finger fucking me, harder Andy, faster!"

Andy kisses her again as his fingers move with increased vigour through her sopping pussy. She loses the focus to reciprocate, gripping him tight as she screams in pleasure at the peak of her climax, squeezing his fingers between her legs and slowly relaxing them as she lays still. His wet fingers slide free and he sits up to look at her, half convinced that was only his imagination, the most intense jerk-off session he had ever experienced while hoping she would catch him there.

She smiles at him, then leans up to kiss him. "I hope that really just happened," she murmurs to his lips. "And I hope we can do this again soon."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Love Thy Neighbour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds