• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Meeting Peggy Ch. 02

Meeting Peggy Ch. 02

If you have not read Meeting Peggy you may want to read it before reading part 2.

As part one ended Peggy was laying on our bed in the hotel room. My wife Angie had her face buried between Peggy’s legs and I was sucking on one of her nipples. Suddenly Peggy’s husband appeared on the bed beside me. He leaned over and kissed the nipple that I was not sucking, then kissed her on the mouth. Angie looked up from her “breakfast” as he did. He sat up and told us that they had enjoyed meeting and watching us. He said he had to return home to go back to work. He also told us that he and Peggy had talked it over last night and as a gift for our 25th anniversary Peggy was going to stay with us for the next two days. “She will do whatever you ask of her within reason, and will try to fulfill your every fantasy.” He leaned over kissed her, shook my hand and kissed my wife, whose face was covered with his wife’s juices. He got off the bed, walked around the other side and stepped between Angie’s legs, squatted and kissed her again, this time right on her open pussy, stood and saying goodbye headed back to their room. Angie went back to eating Peggy, who was starting to squirm and wiggle all over the bed. She grabbed my head, pulling it from her nipple to her mouth and started kissing me as she came on Angie’s tongue.

After we had all calmed down a little I ask her if her husband had been serious.

“Yes, he most certainly was” came the reply. “We loved having you guys watch us last night, and after talking to Angie I wanted to give you a blowjob that you would never forget. It was my suggestion to spend the next two days with you. I think it is great that you have been together and faithful for 25 years. I am just offering myself to you to fulfill any and all of your fantasies. If there is anything that you have ever wanted to do or have done to you or Angie I will try my best to give you that pleasure.”

I did not know what to say. Angie said “Great, first we all need to take a shower, I think we can all fit in ours at the same time. Then we need to move Peggy’s stuff into our room. There was no reason for her to pay for a second room. Then we need to go get some breakfast.”

“Sounds good to me.” Answered Peggy.

It was crowded in the shower, which made it great. I was washing Peggy; she was washing Angie who was washing me. After drying off we moved Peggy’s stuff to our room. I slipped on underwear, a cotton shirt and a pair of shorts. Angie and Peggy both dressed in panties, a skirt and t-shirt type top. I immediately noticed that while Angie had put on a bra, Peggy had not. Her nipples tented the front of the shirt, looking like she had a pencil eraser attached to each breast. We grabbed a cab and went to a Denny’s for breakfast. After eating I excused myself to go to the restroom. Peggy asked if I needed help holding it. I said Yeah, like that will happen. “I would like to see that” Angie said. It will cost you to watch came the reply. “Cost me what?” “I’ll think of something.” I headed into the restroom with both girls right behind me.

We slipped through the door marked Men. I walked to the urinal. Peggy reached around me, unzipped me and pulled my cock out. After I finished, she shook it a couple of times, then started stroking it. In seconds I was rock hard. Peggy slid my cock into her warm mouth and started sucking for all she was worth. I was so turned on standing there getting a blowjob while my wife watched that I came in record time. Peggy did not loose a drop. When I had finished cumming she stood, turned to Angie and kissed her full on the mouth, sharing my cum with her. After they had both swallowed their share Angie said that the taste was not bad, and that was a small price to pay for watching a scene that sexy.

Peggy told her that was not the cost that was a bonus. The show had cost her bra, and to hand it over now. Angie hesitated a few seconds, shrugged her shoulders and peeled off her T-Shirt. Angie reached up and unclasped the hooks and took the bra. At that instant a man of about 30 or so walked into the restroom. Angie covered her breasts with her hands and turned bright red. Peggy told her to quit covering up and just put her shirt back on. She then handed Angie’s bra to the man and said “She does not need this anymore, you can have it.” Laughing we exited the restroom and the restaurant.

Getting into another cab, with Peggy between us, Angie told the driver to take us to a Mall. On the road, I was playing with Peggy’s nipples while she played with Angie’s. The girls were doing a lot of whispering and giggling while the driver was having a hard time watching the road and the rear view mirror at the same time. Pulling up in front of a Mall I got out and handed the driver his money. In the back seat Angie asked Peggy if she was sure. Peggy nodded yes and both women reached under their skirts and pulled down their panties. Pulling them off over their feet Peggy took both pair, handed them to the driver and said “Keep these safe for us incase we ever want them back.” The girls got out of the cab, closed the door, and blew the driver a kiss as we headed into the mall.

“You girls are keeping me horny don’t you know.” That is the idea replied Angie.

We went into a shoe store where Peggy wanted to try on a pair of boots. Angie and I stood behind the salesman as he helped her try them on. You could tell the instant he realized that he was looking at her uncovered bush. Peggy winked at us as she turned her leg this way and that way looking at the boot, which only served to spread her legs farther apart giving the salesman a better view. Peggy looked at me smiled and said to Angie “I don’t know, I think these would look better on you. Come over here and try a pair of them on. “

“Oh! I don’t know if I could do that” came the reply.

“Sure you can, come on.” Angie sat in the chair as the salesman fit the boot on her. Peggy moved over beside me, behind the salesman and made motions for Angie to open her legs more. Angie shook her head no, but Peggy kept it up. The salesman was doing his part to, turning her foot to the outside, which gave him a clear view. I blew Angie a kiss, she smiled and scooted up to the edge of the chair, which slid her skirt up and exposed her enough that I could clearly see the little bud of her clit poking out of her slit. She said she did not really like the boots, and put her shoes back on. As the salesman stood up he tried to turn away from us.

Peggy would have none of that as she moved around him, patted the pole that was making a tent in his pants and said, “Did we cause that?”

We left the shoe store in a hurry. Angie said “God that was great, I am soaking wet.”

You sure are replied Peggy. I looked down and she had her hand under Angie’s skirt and was feeling her bald pussy right in the middle of the mall.

If someone had told me a week ago that in one week I would be standing in a mall in New Orleans watching a beautiful lady finger fucking my wife, and that the same lady would have already given me more blowjobs today than my wife had in the last 25 years, I would have called them crazy. I also could not believe that my wife, who would have gotten embarrassed if her slip was showing a week ago, had in the last four hours eaten a woman’s pussy, let a man kiss her on hers, stood topless in a restaurant restroom, given her panties to a complete stranger and let another stranger see her cunt from less than a foot away. This was going to be the best trip of my life, and it’s not even noon yet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Meeting Peggy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds