• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Gill Ch. 02

Gill Ch. 02

123

Reading the first chapter will get you up to speed for this one. Strong sexual content.


Dom turned over and looked at her and said his skin was too white to stand the sun. Linda laughed and sat in a chair by them. Dom got up to go into the house to the bathroom. Linda opened her legs to Gill and he saw the thin patch of hair that went up from her clit. It was the first time he had seen her pussy. He told her that Dom had asked him to move in with them. Linda said yes she was aware of that and all for it. He could tell she was serious and that made his decision a lot easier.

Dom came out from the house about that time and Gill told them he had made a decision and that he would stay with them when he was released from the hospital. Linda got up and they sandwiched him between them. Linda kissed him and took hold of his limp cock. He looked at her and said Dom had beaten her to it and they all laughed. Gill looked at Dom and said what about her, pointing his arm stump at Linda. Dom answered that she knew her boundaries but sex with her was ok........for now. Linda said thanks to Dom. She got up and gave Linda a kiss and said she was going into the house to start dinner.

Linda and Gill kissed for a while with her gently playing with his cock. He asked her about her boyfriend and she said he had left for home about two weeks ago and she was back not having anyone in her life. Gill said he would help out as best he could. She said thanks, I knew I could count on you and started kissing him again. Gill was a little more enthusiastic now that he knew there was no other man in her life. Linda had gotten a little rise out of him but she suggested they get in the pool and he get some more exercise.

Gill noticed that her thighs were wet and suggested she sit on his face first. He got no argument out of her and she pulled him down so he was flat and straddled his face. He started lapping her slit and she was soaked and tasted wonderful. It did not take long for his tongue to find her clit and he alternated between that and sticking it into her vagina as far as he could get it. She was leaning forward and looking down at him, watching what he was doing to her. Linda arched her pelvis forward and he was able to get a firm hold on the whole area of her clit and sucked and rocked his head around with his tongue really doing a job on the tip. She exploded in an orgasm using his lips and teeth to rub her clit even more.

After a little while she rolled off him and said that was the best cum any man had given her in a long time. She licked his face off with her tongue and got him into his wheelchair. On the way to the pool she noticed he was semi hard. She got him on to the lift and into the water. She had forgotten the life preserver but Gill had learned how to float and move around so had no problem. Linda stayed right by him though. She kept rubbing her breasts and hard nipples into the shoulder socket of his missing right arm. Gill told her that both the feeling of her nipples and the idea of what she was doing was very sexy.

She told him she loved missing limbs and the results they left behind. Linda said I hope you are not offended and Gill said no, just the opposite. She said good and kissed him. Her hand found his cock and it was hard again. She still wondered if she could get him in her, nothing that big had ever come her way before. Linda was also glad Dom had gotten to him first, now he would/should last longer while she was screwing him. They got out of the pool a few minutes later and she got Gill back on the lounge.

Linda joined him and started sucking on him. He was soon big and hard and Linda decided it was now or never. She was very wet from just having him in her mouth so lubrication was not an issue she hoped. She straddled him and rubbed the purple head of his cock around her pussy to get it nice and wet. She finally stuck it into her vagina and started to let herself down on it. She took it nice and slow cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. He eyes still got real big and her mouth formed into and O. Finally after a few minutes it was mostly all in. She bent over to look and see how much was left which was still a little. Gradually all of it was in and she felt full, very full. Her clit made contact with his pubic bone and that made her jump.

She jumped half way up his cock, stopped and then went up a little more and then started down again. After a few minutes of slowly moving, she stretched enough to start getting a great feeling deep inside her. She was able to move faster and finally when she was lubed good, was pumping him with some gusto. That feeling turned into fireworks as she had both a clit and G spot orgasm at the same time. Gill had started to say fuck me to her a few seconds before she exploded. She looked into his eyes as she did and was sure hers showed pure lust. Linda fell forward on to her arms for a few seconds then down on to Gill's chest. He was still impaled in her.

Gill was able to get to the side of her breast with his stump and he started rubbing it. This helped bring Linda around and she raised her head and kissed him. She looked into his eyes and said holly shit, another first or second or whatever it was. They laughed and she started moving her hips. Linda told him it was his turn now and pushed herself back upright. She had adjusted to his size and started working him good. She put her fingers behind her and used them to stimulate him where he entered her. Gill looked up at her with a worried look on his face all of a sudden and said he forgot to ask if he could cum in her pussy. Linda said you better!

His head went back a little, his eyes closed and he said cummmmmminggggg as he started pumping cum into her. He had several strong spurts and then quit. Linda clinched her vag muscles tight on him and he started to go limp and finally fell out of her. She leaned forward again and kissed him saying thanks, she needed that. Linda got a wet towel and cleaned both of them up. She did not notice Dom standing by the door watching them. She went back to the kitchen with a big smile on her face happy for both of them. She did not mind sharing with Linda, up to a point. Linda came in and asked what she could do to help and Dom took her into her arms and gave her a big hug and kiss on the mouth.

They had a great dinner on the pool deck and Gill said it was the best he could remember having. After dinner Dom said she needed to tell him something so he understood everything. One, the government would be paying her and Linda for both, him living there, and two, for taking care of him part time. As he knew, they worked different shifts so one of them would be with him for a large part of the time until he could take better care of himself. Dom said she did not want him to think they were taking advantage of him. He said he understood, and for sure he needed to live some place, needed food and there was no doubt he was not able to care for himself without help. He sure did not want to end up in a nursing home.

He was more than glad it was them and was happy he could help with the cost of their beautiful home. None of them mentioned the extra benefits they would share but Gill and Dom were looking at each other fondly. Linda asked what time Ted was going to be back and that she and Trudy were going to a movie. Dom said Ted was due in about 90 minutes to take Gill back to the hospital. Linda got up to go get ready and dressed.

She was gone in about 15 minutes and Dom asked if he would like to join her in her bedroom. Gill laughed and said how can I resist. She parked his chair next to the bed and asked if he would try and get on to the bed himself. Gill was able to wiggle himself over to the side of his chair and then just fell over. Using his leg and arm stumps he was able to move over into the bed. They were both pleased with how good he was able to do. They had left his arm at the hospital, as both girls liked the way he looked without it, and he thought that with it he could do better. Dom got in bed with him and they kissed for a while. Dom told him that she loved his stumps and hoped he did not mind if she played with them. He said help yourself.

She started with his right side using her hands and mouth to work him over. She kissed and massaged all of the areas where his arm, leg and hip had been removed. She used her fingers to play with the area where his ball used to be and with the one that still hung there. The sack was full and tight. She asked if that hurt and he said no, it felt very good. She took his cock into her mouth but it refused to get any bigger. He laughed and said with what they had done to him, he would not be hard again for a year. Dom said if she had anything to do with it, it would not take that long. She continued making love to his leg and arm stump ending back up at his mouth. Gill told her that it was fantastic.

She looked at the clock and said they had better get dressed as Ted was due in a few and she went and got his stuff from the pool area and then she got dressed. Just as Gill was back in his chair there was a toot on the horn from the drive and Dom opened the door and pushed him to the van. The lift was already down so she got him on it and into the van. Ted looked at Gill and said it looked like he had been ridden hard and put away wet. Gill said yes, best abuse he had ever had and they all laughed their heads off. They got to the hospital and Dom told Ted she would be back in a few after she got Gill in his bed. He said take your time, he did not have to pick the girls up at the movie for a little while. Gill thanked him for the ride and they left.

On the way to his room Gill told Dom that talking about him living with them had reminded him that he was not sure about his pay. Could she please check on it tomorrow? She said she had already thought of it and started the process yesterday. He said thanks for doing that. When she got him to his room she helped him take a quick shower to get the pool water off and then into bed. They had a long kiss and Dom said she had better get back to Ted. Gill thanked her for the fantastic day and was looking forward to the next time. She said no more than I am and after a last kiss she left. Gill laughed at what Ted said as a drop of water rolled down his face from the shower. A floor nurse checked that he was back and ok and he drifted off to sleep.

After Linda got home from the movie they talked about Gill and their afternoon. They had a great time with him and not only because of the sex. He was a very funny man and had a fantastic personality. They were glad he had agreed to live with them and Linda reinforced with Dom that she would not interfere with their relationship. If Dom wanted her to be gone, all she had to do was give her the signal and she would leave the house. Dom said thanks and that she did not mind her having sex with him, just don't sneak around to do it. She would also give them some time alone but she did not know how long this would last. Linda said she understood.

Dom invited her into bed with her and they got each other off several times with their mouth's, tasting Gill, and then cuddled and fell asleep that way.

About 1 am Gill was awake needing the urinal. He used the special call button with his chin to summon someone and Trudy came in. He told her of his need, too much fluid at the girl's house and she got him fixed up. She said that Linda had told her what a good time they had and Gill wondered just how much was said. She saw the look on his face and mentioned that Linda had told all and that Ted had confirmed it. Now even Gill blushed but Trudy said don't worry, yes we girls tell all but it never goes any farther. She gave him a big kiss on the lips and close to his face told him how happy she was for him. Gill said thanks and that he appreciated Ted playing taxi.

Trudy turned the light out and left and Gill went back to sleep. She came back in around 5 and he was ready to make another donation. He could not believe how much he had to pee tonight. It also made him realize just how much he was going to depend on the girls to take care of him. That made him a little sad.

Linda came in with his breakfast and started feeding him. She seemed to be very happy and upbeat. He asked her why and she said some sexy guy had got caught on the fly paper at her place and she had a ball toying with him. Then she went to the movie with her girlfriend and they compared notes on him, you know, size, length, stamina, how many times he made us cum, stuff like that. Gill was breaking up by then and he felt much better. He told her how much he appreciated the good time he had with them last night. She said it was mutual for sure. Gill asked if she and Trudy were lovers and she said they used to be all the time but since she got married Ted kept her well satisfied. Dom also he asked and she nodded.

When she was done, she got a serious look on her face and said to Gill, you know how much Dom cares about you don't you? Gill told her yes he did and he felt the same way. She said good and she was sorry Dom beat her to the punch with him. Linda also asked him if he had any problem with the fact that they were attracted to him because he was also an amputee. It sure was not by far the only reason, but it did matter to them. He said yes he knew that and had no problem with it. It had lots of side benefits he enjoyed. He asked her to put his arm on which she did. She kissed him and left.

It was Sunday and no PT today for him but he knew he needed to work on using it and did. Linda came back in for lunch and she watched the hook open and close. She told him that one thing that she and Dom had talked about, was wanting to feel the hooks close on their nipples. Gill said he figured that and was working on that being his first test to pass. They should let him know when they wanted to test him to see if he passed yet. Gill also asked if their nipples were the only place and Linda blushed wildly but did nothing but grin.

Linda said they would see if another pass from the hospital could be arranged. She put his penis in the urinal and said it still looks like it needs rest. Gill said yes it was tired from last evening and having to pee so much from all he drank. She said drinking a lot was good for him.....and good for her she laughed.

Later Dom came in with his dinner tray and started feeding him. They talked about how good yesterday was and that she was glad he was going to be with them when he got out of the hospital. Dom asked if he had any problem with her race. He answered he did not realize that being a sexy woman was a racial thing. She leaned over and kissed him. Gill said he had liked how he looked and felt earlier when all the hair was gone from his dick, ball and lower abdomen. Could she or Linda please shave him next time he was at the house? Dom said no problem, she would be glad to do it, also kept the hair out of their mouths.

There was not much going on and Gill thought he would be glad when he had better use of his prosthetic arm and hooks so he could have his self propelled wheelchair in the room and be able to get out if it for a while. He would have to push Diane to work with him longer if she could. He asked a nurse if he could get up and could she push him someplace so he could be around people. She said sure and got some help and got him up. There was a roof top area with several other men and women and she pushed him out and told them his name. They all welcomed him warmly.

He was surprised to see several women there with what looked like fresh wounds. One of them had no legs showing but she seemed in good spirits. She saw he could not move his chair and wheeled over to him. He noticed right away she had a wedding band on. They introduced themselves; she was Bev, a Major in the army air corps. She had been a helicopter pilot and shot down and trapped in the wreckage. Both of her legs were mangled and removed at the hip socket and luckily she had no other major injuries. Gill told her he was in some kind of an explosion but had no memory of it. He explained his injuries and said he was glad they were alive at least.

He asked if her husband was military and she said no and that probably would not be her husband much longer. He could not stand to be around her with no legs. Gill said he was sorry and if she needed to talk let him know and gave his room number to her. She said thanks, she might just do that as obviously you know how having no legs feels. They said good bye and she headed back to her room. Dom came out a while later to find him and he said he was ready to head back to his room and to bed. She got him situated and went back to the ICU.

About midnight, after she was off, Dom came into the room. Gill was not asleep and she said she was going to shave him now since everything needed was right here and much easier than at home. He said great and she locked the door. She asked him to turn in the bed so she could sit on the side in a chair and reach him. She helped him get into position and got the job done in short time. She rinsed him off and handled him with one hand and his leg stump with the other. It did not take long for Gill to get hard. Dom took him in her mouth and finished him off licking her lips after she pulled off of him. He told her that all the feelings were fantastic, especially what she did to his stump. She cleaned things up, kissed him good night and headed home.

Trudy came in a little later to say hello and asked him if he need to pee. He said please and she put him in the urinal. She immediately noticed the shave job and asked when that happened. Gill told her he did it earlier in the day and she looked at him knowing he was full of it. He said Dom had done him earlier. She asked both ways and he said yeah. She said lucky you, no wonder no reaction when I took hold just now. He said sorry, he would try later for her. She laughed and finished up and left. Gill went to sleep for the rest of the night.

Later Gill was in PT with Diane. They had been working hard on him using his arm. He was making great progress she said. She also told him Dr. Armstrong wanted her to work on his left leg stump and get more strength in it. Gill said great and they moved over to an area with weights. She strapped some weight on the end of the stump and set the machine. She asked if he could pull the weight by lifting his stump and he did so easily. She added more in and kept doing that until she found a setting that required some effort for him to get it to move. She told him he had to do it 8 times then rest then 8 and rest and so on.

Gill was not wearing much as they always worked on his arm. His lower body covering, with no hip to hold it in place, was slipping and he mentioned to Diane that she had better put it back in position. She looked at him and hesitated for a few seconds then said she had heard rumors about him and were they true. Without hesitation Gill suggested she take him back up to his room and if she did one thing for him while she was looking, she could look all she wanted. Diane agreed that they should not do anything down here and unhooked him from the weight machine. She helped him back into his wheelchair and pushed him back to his room.

She helped him get back into bed and he had her lock the door. When she came back to the bed he said she could look all she wanted if she would grab hold of him with her hooks. She grinned and said no problem. All men seemed to like to have her do that. She moved her good arm out of sight behind her back and used her AE hook prosthesis, as if it were her only arm, to remove the sheet and underwear. He watched her arm closely as she did things. As she exposed him her eyes and mouth got very big. She glanced up at his face and said she had never seen a cock that big. Looks like all the rumors are very true.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Gill Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds