• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Stephanie's Toy Ch. 02

Stephanie's Toy Ch. 02

As promised, Stephanie moved in the following week. My life changed rapidly after that. Being Stephanie's toy turned out to be a lot of work. She put me on a strict diet and exercise routine. We woke up at 5 every morning. Three days a week we ran and three days a week we did yoga. The seventh day we spent stretching. As for the diet, I was restricted to basically a vegetarian meal plan. I ate tons of vegetables, fruits and soy. I was allowed occasional chicken products.

We also played dress up a lot. I was her life size Barbie doll. We had a lot more photo shoots together. The first day Stephanie moved in she decided I needed to wear makeup. I resisted but in the end she won. I sat cross legged on the ground while she painted my face. The makeup felt weird. It was heavy and uncomfortable and I kept forgetting not to scratch my face and messing it up.

"Do you like wearing make up?" Stephanie asked.

"No," I said defiantly. But my cock betrayed me. It was rock hard. Since I was only allowed to wear panties, there was no way to hide my excitement.

"Okay, sure. I believe you," she said with a knowing smile.

It took about half an hour to finish my makeup and when she finished I looked ridiculous. I looked like a clown in panties. I immediately wanted to wash it off but Stephanie forced me to wear it for the rest of the night. She said it was good practice.

There were nice parts about Stephanie moving in. For one thing she cooked. Stephanie loved to cook and she was good at it. She made all of our meals every day and I was just responsible for the clean up. And it was nice having someone else around the house. I can't tell you how many lonely hours I spent wishing I had someone , anyone, to talk to.

Stephanie also loved to watch porn. And even better, she didn't like to do it alone. Two or three times a week we would sit together on the couch and watch porn. While she watched a huge variety of different pornos, her favorite genre seemed to be lesbian and interracial porn. As we watched she would release my cock from my pants and stroke me. ( I would have gladly stroked my own cock but she didn't want me to. "Little girls don't play with little dickies" she would tell me in a childish voice.)

"How do you think he feels?" she asked me, indicating the hung black man on the screen.

"Powerful," I responded "and horny." I watched as he drove his massive cock deep into a petite young blonde girl. The girl moaned and cried as his cock pushed deeper and deeper into her.

"And her?" Stephanie asked. "How do you think she feels?" I examined the look of ecstasy on the girl's face. Her lips were opened slight apart, her eyes were closed. Her makeup was slightly smeared and her hair was messed.

"She looks like she's enjoying it," I replied

"Well yeah, obviously but how does she feel?" she said

"Um ... good, I guess. She feels his cock inside of her, she wants his cock inside of her. She's horny," I said.

"No, No, No. A woman's existence is not centered on her vagina. Look past her genitals and look at her as a whole. Here Ill help you." Stephanie was facing me now. I was still transfixed on the screen. She spoke into my ear while I watched. "She feels desired." She started. "She feels wanted. Look at how he drives into her. It's almost like nothing else in the world exists. Only her. She feels sexy. Watch how she pushes back against him, absorbing his manhood. Watch how he pulls her hair, slaps her ass. She feels... owned, by him. Possessed. She is his property right now. But that's how she likes it. She wants to be owned by him... controlled by him. She feels safe in his strong arms. Protected. More than anything, she feels alive. Watch her while she cums again. She is lost, given in completely to this moment. To life."

Now I was the one moaning. My pulse quickened as she stroked my cock. "How would you like to be her? How would you like to give up all power and become controlled by someone else? Owned. Possessed. How would you like to desired? Sexy?" she whispered the last words into my ear. Then she bit my ear lightly and squeezed the head of my cock. I lost my load in her hand and all over my panties. "I thought so," Stephanie smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Alright that's enough fun for one day. I'm going to bed, Goodnight."

________________________

The atmosphere in the house made it easy to forget that real life was going on; deadlines, late night, inventory, audits. Life was getting hectic at the office for both me and Stephanie. We often worked well into the night and more than once I was the last person to leave the office.

It was getting close to the end of Stephanie's internship and the stress was piling up on her. Even though she had me to help her she still wasn't guaranteed the job. She had a lot to do and learn and she had to prove herself.

It was around 8pm. I came home after another long day at the office. When I walked into the house I could hear soft sobbing coming from Stephanie's room. I pushed the door open.

"Stephanie? Sweety are you okay?" She was sitting on her bed crosslegged, surrounded by paper work. When she saw me she quickly tried to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Im fine." she said. " Sorry, Im just a little overwhelmed. This paperwork is so confusing. I don't even know what I'm looking at. I don't know where to start." I sat beside her on the bed and put my arm around her shoulders. Stephanie rested her head against me and cried while I held her.

" Ill tell you what," I said. " Why don't you go take a shower and get ready for bed. Ill finish these reports up for you. And then tomorrow after work I can teach you how to do these the easy way."

"Really?" she said " Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Really," I said. " I said I would help you get the job right? Go to bed. I will take care of it." I held her for a while longer. I felt strangely at ease. It was a while before either of us spoke. Stephanie broke the silence.

"You know, I think you need a new name. A girly one that you can go by around the house. I think that would make me feel better."

"Okay," I said " what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking Brooke. I think you look like a Brooke to me."

" Sure," I said. " You can call me whatever you want."

An hour later I was sitting in my room filling out the reports. They were actually not hard but I could see how Stephanie struggled with them. I worked late into the night to get everything finished and filled. My mind kept wandering as I worked. I couldn't keep my mind off of Stephanie. It had broken my heart to see her cry like that and I would have done anything to help her. I wondered about the extent of our relationship. What was she to me anyway? A captor? Freind? Maybe more? I secretly hoped that Stephanie had feelings for me. I knew that I was falling in love with her.

The next day at work was a great day for Stephanie. She had impressed everyone with the work she had done. In the break room, her supervisor raved about her to everyone. I took secret joy in knowing that it was actually my work that he appreciated. Two weeks later it was announced that Stephanie got the job. Everyone was extremely excited. We were happy to welcome her to the team.

______________________

It was Saturday night. I was sitting quietly in my room on my bed. I was wearing my favorite panties and painting my toenails with bright pink polish. Stephanie had given me several bottles of polish and told me I needed to start practicing. She had been much more forceful lately. There was a knock at my bedroom door. A moment later Stephanie poked her head in. " Hey!" she said " What are you doing tonight?"

"Um, nothing I guess. Why?" I answered.

"Great," she said " I'm going out with some friends tonight and we need someone to DD for us. So get dressed. We are going to the club."

After she left I slipped a pair of pants over my panties and picked out a decent shirt. Then I left the safety of my bedroom. I could hear the girls down the hallway. I walked to Stephanie's room and saw three of the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

"Here he is," said Stephanie "This is my roommate."

"So this is pantie boy?" asked one of the girls. All four of them giggled when she said it. I just stood there dumbfounded. I had lost my voice.

"Yep," Stephanie said "that's the one."

"You told them?" I asked in a strangled voice " You promised you would never tell!"

"No," Stephanie corrected me " I promised not to tell anyone at the office. Relax. They don't know anyone you know. Your secret is safe."

"Yeah," piped in one of the other girls " don't get your panties in a wad!" The girls laughed hysterically at her comment. I could feel my face reddening and my cock stiffening.

"Brooke," Stephanie said to me, " I would like you to meet, Ashlee, Chloe and Maria. Girls, this is my room mate, Brooke."

I mumbled a greeting to the girls and then left the room quickly. I could hear them laughing again as I fled. I was humiliated. And there was nothing I could do about it. I waited patiently while they finished getting ready then we loaded up in my car and headed to the club.

We arrived at the club a little before 9 pm. It was packed. Stephanie told me to grab drinks for everyone and find a table. While I waited in line the girls hit the dance floor. It took nearly 40 minutes for me to get service. I couldn't help but wonder if I would get faster service if I had breasts. I pushed through the crowd and found a table for us in the far back corner of the building. I watched the girls while they danced with guy after guy. Periodically they would return to the table for shots and then run back to the floor. It was my job to keep the drinks coming.

The girls seemed to be the center of attention. Every guy around them was trying to get their attention. I watched as Stephanie moved her hips against the crotch of a tall latin man. I felt the fire of jealousy well up in my stomach as I watched him rub his hands down the front of her dress. I thought about saying something to him. Telling him off for trying to take advantage of her. I imagined how grateful Stephanie would be when I saved her from this brute. But all illusions of being the hero faded when I caught a glimpse of Stephanie's eyes. Her eyes were filled with passion, fire and lust. The man continued to force himself on her. Stephanie kept pushing him away but I could see in her face she wanted him to keep trying.

The song ended and Stephanie left the dance floor. I was grateful to see her headed my way. When she reached the table I gave her a drink and told her how beautiful she was. She just smiled at me. We sat together in silence through a couple of songs. Then I felt Stephanie's breath on my ear. It made me shiver.

"Look at them," she said, indicating her friends. " Look how sexy they are when they move."

Chloe was the person I had the clearest view of. I watched as she seductively danced with a muscular black man. She was extremely sexy.

"What do you want, Brooke?"" Stephanie asked me. " Do you want to be with a girl like that? Or do you want to BE a girl like that?"

"I want to be with her." I responded instantly. " Stephanie, I know we play these games but my desire to be a woman ends after I orgasm. Its all just pillow talk. You know that."

" Oh really?" she said. " They why don't you get out there and find a girl to dance with? There are hundreds of beautiful women here and yet you sit here quietly waiting. For what Brooke?"

I didn't have an answer for her.

" Watch her, Brooke." Stephanie told me. " Think about how you would feel if you were here. Look how tightly her dress hugs her hips, Look at her ass in those heels. Watch how her hair falls over her shoulder. How do you feel? Sexy? Hot? " Stephanie's hand moved to my lap and she gripped my now erect cock. "Look how she moves. Watch her rotate her hips. Look how she leans back against her partner, teasing him with her body. "

I watched intently as Stephanie stroked my cock. Chloe's eyes had the same look in them that I had seen in Stephanie not so long ago. Lust. The man she was dancing with was trying hard to slip a hand under her dress but she stopped him, just as Stephanie had. The man also had lust in his eyes. I could seen in his face that he would do absolutely anything for a chance to be with this girl. Even if for only a few moments. Chloe had cast a spell on him and he was powerless to resist.

" How would you like to feel like that?" Stephanie asked me. " How would you like to feel sexy, desired. How would you feel if someone wanted you as badly as that man wants Chloe right now? Do you think you can achieve that as a man? Do you think any girl in this club wants you like that?" Stephanie stopped stroking my cock. " Now, Brooke, look at Chloe and ill ask you again. Would you rather be with her? Or be her?"

I watched Chloe's dance partner as he guided her hips with his hands, felt up her ass, grabbed her breasts. I couldn't answer Stephanie's question.

"Thats what I thought," she said and then disappeared back onto the dance floor.

The night wore on. Ashley and Chloe were ready to head home but Stephanie and Maria wanted to stay a while longer. It was decided that I would take Ashley and Chloe the their houses and Stephanie and Maria would catch a cab later on. I left with the two girls and saw to it that they made it safely home. We actually had a very pleasant conversation. Now that the shock of my secret had passed, I found that it was much easier to talk to them. I was actually grateful to have more people to talk to. It was nice not having to hide things from people. After I dropped off the girls I headed back to the house and got ready for bed.

As I fell asleep I kept thinking about Stephanie's question. Do I want to be with a sexy, beautiful girl? Or do I want to be a sexy beautiful girl.

______________________

I was awoken by a loud crash around 3 am. I heard Stephanie's laugh from the living room. She was drunk and probably knocked something over. I was just glad she had made it home safe. I heard footsteps down the hall and her door opened. I closed my eyes and tried to drift back to sleep. But something made else caught my attention. A male voice. Jealousy filled me again

I put my ear against the wall that is shared between our rooms. I could hear talking but no words. There was definitely a man in there. I could hear Stephanie laughing then I heard nothing. The house was quiet. I wondered what had happened. Did he leave? is she asleep?

Then I heard it. The bouncing of the bed springs. The noise grew louder as he picked up the pace. Then I heard Stephanie's voice again. Well, I heard her moans. I felt betrayed. I could have almost cried. Even as upset as I was my cock still managed to stiffen. I stroked myself and listened to the lovemaking next door. Stephanie's moans were much louder now. I could hear her clearly through the walls. I came in my hand long before they were done. After I had cum exhaustion took over. I fell asleep to the sound of Stephanie's pleasure, less than 10 feet away.

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Stephanie's Toy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds