• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pretty Little Slayers

Pretty Little Slayers

123

Author's note: This is a crossover story that takes place long after Buffy the Vampire Slayer/during S5 of Pretty Little Liars, at which point the characters are all over 18.

*

Aria Montgomery was running. At first she was running towards something, now she was running away from something. That may sound like it was meant to be deep and philosophical, or at least trying to be, but this wasn't Aria trying to impress her teacher or Spencer showing off, this was real. She was literally running away from someone who might be A. Or just someone in a black hoodie she had made the mistake of following into the woods. Whatever the case when he had turned around he... she... it had looked really weird, and she could have sworn it growled at her.

The next thing she knew she was running, and someone or something was chasing her. When she looked over her shoulder it looked like a man, but the sounds he made sounded frighteningly inhuman. Then, just to prove once and for all she was in a bad monster movie, or hopefully a frightening dream, she tripped over a rogue tree root and drove herself face first into the dirt. Immediately she tried to flip over and crawl away but the thing was on top of her in a heartbeat, monstrous jaws diving for her neck. So, a wild beast then. Good to know.

Forgetting every single karate and self-defence lesson she'd ever had Aria punch the thing in the face as hard as she could, figuring if she was going to die at least she could postponed the inevitable a little. Instead the animal went flying off of her, a sickening crunch echoing throughout the darkness as Aria swore she could feel something breaking underneath her knuckles.

Within seconds she was on her feet and breaking off a branch from the tree which had tripped her as if it was a blade of grass. The thing, whatever it was, was on its feet too, and it was snarling and charging her again. This time she didn't run, or scream, or even flinch. No, she just drove the branch into her attacker. As in, she slammed the branch directly into his chest, somehow finding enough force to break through the skin and deep into his insides. Suddenly he looked very human and surprised, and then he just disappeared. Or he exploded, Aria genuinely wasn't sure which.

All Aria knew was she found herself standing in the middle of nowhere clutching a branch in her hand, covered in dirt and dust and with her heart racing. In a way she had never felt more alive, but at the same time she had never been more afraid or confused, her big eyes searching her surroundings as if she was expecting her friends or some ass hole from school to jump out and scream surprise.

After minutes passed and that didn't happen Aria found herself murmuring, "What the hell was that?"

*

Many miles away a redheaded Witch opened her eyes and grinned, "Found her!"

*

Spencer Hastings had always been a light sleeper. Something about having trouble shutting off her brain, or being affected by all the coffee she drank, or some combination of both. Of course the last couple of years she had been constantly on edge, the slightest sound normally waking her from her slumber. So it really freaked her out to feel something on her shoulder, the lanky brunette freaking out as she shot upwards in bed and prepared to scream bloody murder and/or attack whoever it was who thought sneaking into her room was ok.

Her scream died on her lips before she even really made a noise and her body relaxed as she recognised the intruder as her closest friend Aria Montgomery, one of the few people who could get away with waking her in the middle of the night given what they had been going through for the past two years. And from the look on her face this was very much an emergency, Spencer's brief moment of relaxation quickly forgotten as her eyes properly focused in the dark and she noticed that Aria's beautiful face was a mask of tears.

"Aria, what happened?" Spencer asked, cautiously reaching for the other girl.

Breaking down Aria just crumpled into Spencer's arms and wept furiously for a solid minute. It was terrifying, Spencer's mind racing with all the possibilities of what could possibly have happened, and thanks to A she thought of some pretty horrific stuff. Trying to put that aside for now she glanced at her clock, surprised to see it was four o'clock in the morning. How did Aria get inside her house? Was one of her parents awake? And why didn't Aria call? And was there something in her hand? It felt like there was something in her hand, one of the shorter brunette's hands clutching her while the other was clutching something else which was also pressed against her back.

"I did it again." Aria whimpered suddenly, breaking Spencer from her thoughts.

Frowning Spencer pulled back, "What did you do Aria?"

"I, I..." Aria stammered.

"What's that?" Spencer asked, turning Aria's handover to reveal a crumpled piece of metal, "Is... is that a doorknob?"

"It... it just kind of, broke away in my hand. I didn't mean to, I just..." Aria stammered, before focusing on what was important, "Spencer... I killed someone. Again."

Spencer's eyes were wide, "What? When? Where? Who? What? I mean, what happened?"

"I don't know!" Aria exclaimed, tossing the piece of metal aside and breaking Spencer's lamp in the process, "Sorry, I... I just... it all happened so fast. At first I thought I was finally getting the drop on A, but then he turned around and it was like, he wasn't human or something. He made this weird sound, he chased me, and then... and then I just killed him."

"So it was self defence?" Spencer breathed a sigh of relief, resisting the urge to add just like Shana.

"You aren't listening, I killed someone! Again! It doesn't matter why, I'm now a freaking serial killer." Aria practically yelled.

"Well, technically you have to kill three people to be considered a serial killer." Spencer said, her analytical brain causing her to put her foot in her mouth as usual, and when she had realised that was what she had done she quickly added, "Not that it would count if it was self defence, and if it was him or you then you did what you had to do Aria."

"That doesn't make it better." Aria argued, and after a long pause sighed in despair, "There isn't even a body anymore."

Spencer frowned, "What? You mean you went back and someone took the body?"

"No, like... it just went poof. One moment it was there, the next it... wasn't." Aria murmured, and then when Spencer gave her a look she added, "I know how it sounds, but I'm telling you the truth. I've now officially killed two people and, and... and how can I possibly live with that?"

"Hey, hey, hey! I believe you, ok?" Spencer lied to her friend, before then telling her the truth, "And you didn't do anything wrong. It was self-defence. You're a good person, and an amazing friend. You saved all of us in New York, and I am so, so grateful. You did the right thing Aria, never doubt that."

There was a long pause, then Aria smiled softly and leaned her head against Spencer's in a sign everything was going to be ok. Spencer still wasn't 100% sure, but from the looks of it Aria just had a really bad dream brought on by PTSD which she was understandably experiencing after what happened in New York. So it was the least Spencer could do to comfort her friend in her time of need.

"You smell really good." Aria suddenly mumbled.

Spencer was a little court off-guard, but she smiled and thanked Aria for the compliment, "Thanks, I guess."

Aria was feeling really, really confused. She had no idea what was happening to her, and what happened earlier felt like a bad dream or a really bad hallucination, but all of a sudden she wasn't terrified anymore. She wasn't worried what she had done, what it meant for her future, or how she was going to live with it. In that moment her entire world became wrapped around a sudden overwhelming sensation and the need to do something about it.

So Aria lent forward and pressed her lips to Spencer's. She kissed her best friend completely out of nowhere and seemingly for no reason, Aria's eyes going wide as saucers she realised what she was doing. Pulling back she tried to brush it off as just a weird friendly thank you for the kind words, except her suddenly dry mouth seemed incapable of forming even one single word.

Panicking she tried to move away, but Spencer grabbed her firmly and murmured, "No! Aria don't go. I... we, you-"

Aria couldn't talk about this. She just couldn't. So if Spencer wasn't going to let her leave she was going to have to shut her up, and the only way to do that was by kissing her again. Somehow this made sense to her on some weird, crazy level. But honestly it was like she wasn't in control of her own body anymore, or at least that's what Aria choose to tell herself. There was some truth to it though, as like before some type of instinct took over and she didn't think about what she was doing, she was just doing it.

Then Spencer started kissing her back, slowly and cautiously at first, but then they were properly making out like this really meant something. The next thing Aria knew was that she was pushing Spencer down and pinning the tall brunette to the bed with her tiny frame. Then she was pushing her hand downwards, and suddenly she knew Spencer was wet. Spencer's pussy was wet against her hand, Aria rubbing her friend first through the thin fabric of her pyjamas, then her hands slipped underneath that fabric so she could touch the bare flesh.

Spencer let out a pathetic sounding whimper, first when Aria touched her down there through her pyjamas, and then a loud whimper when the other brunette's hand invaded her nightwear. Luckily she was whimpering into Aria's mouth so hopefully no one heard her, Spencer desperately trying to keep herself quiet as the tiny but surprisingly strong brunette started rubbing her pussy lips and making her feel ridiculously good.

Perhaps keeping quiet shouldn't have been Spencer's number one priority right now, but it was because God dammit this was so fucking hot. So it didn't matter that this seemed out of nowhere, that her friend wasn't acting like herself, or her parents and sister were only a few feet away within the thin walls separating them. It didn't even matter that she was cheating on her boyfriend, even though she did feel a little guilty about that. Then again Spencer was beginning to believe this was just a really vivid wet dream, given it seemed the logical explanation for all of this.

After all, Aria Montgomery was a straight as an arrow. The tiny teen had spend what felt like an eternity obsessed with her now ex-teacher/ex-boyfriend Ezra Fitz. Even now they were broken up she talked about him all the time and they so drawn to each other it seemed like no one else had a chance. Which was kind of a good thing because Aria was one of the closest friends she'd ever had, and Spencer didn't want to ruin it by revealing the crush she had been harbouring on her tiny friend since before Alison faked her death. So while this seemed like a dream come true, it had to be just another one of those inappropriate wet dreams that she would feel guilty about when she woke up. Right?

The finger which entered her felt very real, as did the second, third and eventually fourth, but honestly at that point Spencer was beyond trying to analyse what was going on. All she ended up caring about was her own pleasure, Spencer becoming lost in the vision of the straightest girl she'd ever known finger fucking her to lesbian heaven, those tiny digits pounding in and out of her with what felt like inhuman speed and power. Then the most powerful climax of her life rushed through her, Spencer's back arching off the bed while the only reason she didn't wake up the whole neighbourhood was because Aria kissd her again.

Somewhere inside her mind there was a voice telling Aria to stop. Spencer was her best friend, and a girl, and neither of them were gay, and the other brunette had a boyfriend, and even though Spencer was kissing her back, and moaning, and pushing her pussy up into each one of Aria's finger thrusts she was basically forcing herself on one of her closest friends like some kind of creepy date rapist. Not that they had even gone on a date, the idea of it making Aria blush.

It would be nice, Aria had to admit to herself. She and Spencer had always clicked, always finding something to talk about no matter how many hours they spent together, so there would be no awkward small talk and she now knew that Spencer was a really, really good kisser. Wait, what was she thinking? What was she doing? Why was there so much liquid on her fingers? And why was Spencer shaking, and screaming so loudly into her mouth and, OH GOD, she was making Spencer cum! She was making her best friend cum! She was making another girl cum!"

Just then Spencer broke the kiss and deliriously whimpered, "Harder! Mmmmmm, harder! Oh my God Aria it feels so good! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhh my Gooooodddddd fuck me harder and make me cum again!"

Aria's eyes were wide. Spencer... wanted this? She wanted Aria to fuck her? Was Spencer gay now? Was she gay now? What was going on? Why was she so fucking horny? Why did Spencer have to smell so fucking good? Why did she have to feel so good around her fingers? So tight, so wet, so right. So perfect. The perfect fit. Like Spencer was made to be finger fucked by Aria. And maybe, maybe she was just meant to be fucked by her. Or maybe Aria was just made to please Spencer, Aria's mouth watering as she imagined herself shimmying down the taller brunette's body and burying her face in Spencer's cunt so she could taste pussy for the first time in her life.

That last thought finally brought Aria to her senses, the tiny brunette slowly pulling her fingers out of her friend before practically falling off the bed. Spencer might have been calling her name in a worried tone, but it was like Aria was underwater or something, the sound barely registering as she awkwardly got to her feet, stumbled out of the room and then out of the house, before running into the night.

*

Willow Rosenberg was running to her best friend, not away from her, and rather than confused and scared she was very much excited. And she had every right to be in the circumstances. After all she had done good work and she was about to be rewarded for it, specifically with something she wanted since she was the awkward nerd in high school with no idea of the power which lay dormant inside her. It had taken her years to discover and properly harness that power, and from the looks of it all that time and effort was about to payoff like never before.

Then as she got closer to her best friend's hotel room she heard something which might jeopardise that, namely a familiar husky voice screaming, "Oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, bang me, bang my ass, oooooooooh fuck!"

Rolling her eyes Willow quickened her pace, somewhat relieved to find that those screens weren't coming from her best friend's room, not that she'd seriously thought they would be. After all, there had been a time she thought something like that might have happened, but as it turns out the two oldest Slayers were not each other's type.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my slutty Slayer ass, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhh shit, gape my ass wide open, mmmmmmmm, gape it good, oooooooooh fuck yes, butt fuck me like the bitch I am!"

Continuing to ignore the screams of ecstasy coming from Faith's room Willow opened the door to her friend's room, stepped inside of it and then she just stood there staring in disbelief at the sight of her best friend, The Oldest Slayer In Existence, her lover Buffy Summers completely naked. She was sitting up in her hotel bed, her back against the headboard and her legs crossed in a way which protected her most private area and accentuated the sexy little pose she was giving Willow, maybe the best part of it being that Buffy looked like she wasn't even trying.

Willow wished she could be that sexually confident, or more accurately given what she knew about the blonde be able to fake it so convincingly, but despite the fact she was now one of the most powerful beings on earth Willow Rosenberg could still be reduced to the stuttering nerd she was when she first met the infamous Buffy the Vampire Slayer by something like the sight of that forementioned Slayer naked and waiting for her.

"Bang my dyke butt, screw my slutty ass hole, mmmmmmm, treat me like your personal anal whore! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit, just fuck me you bitch! Please just fuck me!"

"I did it..." Willow murmured, adding in a slightly raised voice, "I found her."

Buffy smiled warmly and tilted her head to one side, "Does it look like I doubted you?"

"N, no." Willow mumbled, again wishing that Buffy didn't have this effect on her.

"Well, then I guess you're here to collect your reward." Buffy practically purred.

"Uh-huh." Willow softly agreed, standing still for another embarrassingly long moment before closing and locking the door.

"Harder! HARDER! Make me cum you bitch! Ass fuck me harder and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk it feels sooooooo gooooodddddd! Soooooooo gooooooooddddddddd in my ass, oooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd fuck me harder!"

Holding out her hand Willow mumbled a few words in Latin and in a flash the room was completely silent, her latest spell mercifully making the rooms soundproofed. She did that without even having to pause her hurried walked to Buffy's bed, slowing down when she almost reached her destination to try and seem a little cool, although she was sure she failed dismally.

To distract from her uncoolness Willow pointed out, "You could have chosen another room, you know? Or ask me to soundproof this place sooner?"

Buffy sighed, a little annoyed that her best friend insisted on talking, but not surprised, "Soundproofing is kind of risky given our track record of being randomly attacked, and believe me, bunking next to Faith is never my first choice. Kind of appropriate though, given our first time and all."

Willow couldn't help but smile as Buffy blushed and lowered her gaze, seemingly confirming this was real life and not merely a wet dream. Although Willow was still terrified she had accidentally cast some kind of spell over her best friend in her sleep or something, because she couldn't count the amount of fantasies which had started off with her walking into a room to find a naked Buffy waiting for her. Of course in her fantasies there was never a hint of awkwardness or hesitation, which was the case now and in every other time they'd had together, including their first.

It was crazy to think it was only just over a week ago now that it had happened, Willow walking into her friend's room without knocking to find Buffy finger fucking herself to the sound of Faith getting anally reamed. From there 'one thing had lead to another' as they say until Willow had found herself with her face buried in between Buffy's legs, tongue fucking her best friend into unconsciousness. She'd been dining on Buffy's delicious pussy every night, and morning, since and now not only was she going to get another helping but she was going to get an extra special treat. But only if Buffy didn't freak out first, Willow trying to prevent that by sitting on the bed and tenderly reaching for her friend's hand.

Before she could put her hand over it, or say anything, Buffy looked up and murmured, "So, tell me about this new Slayer."

Seeing that Buffy was trying to ease the tension Willow obliged by beginning to babble, "Well, she's in a place called Rosewood, which is surrounded by some seriously bad Mojo. Not like Sunnydale bad, but it's bad. At least I don't think so, I'm not entirely sure. I think that someone might have cast some kind of cloaking spell over it, because until this Slayer was called I hadn't even sensed it, and even now even I can't get a good look at what's there or even a good look at what this new Slayer looks like, and I think I might have got lucky because she was attacked and-"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Pretty Little Slayers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds