• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Hostess

The Hostess

The hostess I've been eye fucking all night has been getting a little bolder in her eye contact, the last gaze had "fuck me eyes" for sure.

After signing my check to my room I pull out my spare room keycard and fold it in my customer copy. I write: "I think we both know you've been a bad girl. I hope it stays that way."

As I walk out and past her I turn around. "You're absolutely stunning! Can I have your name?"

"It's right on the name tag." She say as she blushes.

I take my hand out of my pocket to offer a handshake and intentionally fumble the keycard to the floor.

"Oops, I'm sorry!" I say as she politely reaches down to retrieve it. "You can keep that."

She reads the note, turns the receipt over and notes it was charged to room 601 as she glances up to see me walk away.

I hear the familiar workings of an electronic lock and then the light turns on. I had all but given up and was watching TV on the love seat.

She held her hands behind her back and proceeded one step at a time in to the room, like a shy school girl. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"So you have been a bad girl." I say after I find my breath.

"Maybe a little bit." She says timidly.

"I can only assume you aren't here to chat. You have needs and they aren't being met elsewhere. Have you been a bad girl or not?"

Her face shows a little bit of shock and she takes a step back. "What if I've been a good girl?"

"Then we can fuck."

"I don't... What if I've been a bad girl then?"

"Then we really fuck."

"... I've been a very bad girl."

"The safe words are red light and yellow light. Stay right there."

I purposefully move to the nightstand where I put all my tools just in case she decided to come up. Girls have come up before but no one has maintained their composure like she has. Nobody else has seen these tools at a first encounter in the wild.

I pull the tools out and put them in to view one by one as I watch her face. Eyes are wide with excitement and she's biting her lip with anticipation. Not a single thing seen has given her any hesitation.

"So you've done this kind of stuff before?" I wonder out loud.

"No, well never used most of that... But don't hold back OK!"

"Let's get one thing straight. You aren't going to tell me to do anything, you will address me as sir, you will do as told with out hesitation. You will never tell me no. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I slap her, not hard but enough to bring fire to the eyes. "Yes what?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Now get undressed."

And if my cock wasn't hard enough already. I try to maintain my composure as her body is unveiled to me. It truly is a work of art.

She stands there naked. I wonder if she enjoys my stare as I enjoy taking in her body with my eyes.

Well, she made it this hard so let's start there. I think to myself.

"Get on your knees, open your mouth."

"Yes, sir."

She drops to her knees as I stand up and unzip my pants. She knows what is coming and starts to salivate. I put my hands on her shoulders then with a bit of pressure move them up her neck to the back of the head. I grab two handfuls of hair and pull her head back so she is looking at me. I then I start her head toward and on to my cock and move it back and forth. Deep in to her throat and almost all the way out. After a few gentle strokes of her head I pull her back off.

"Did you like the taste of my cock?"

"Yes, sir." Comes breathlessly out of her mouth as my cock is shoved back in it. Forcing her head all the way down; hard and fast. Fucking her throat.

Just about 15 seconds of that is all I can handle with out losing my cum. She doesn't deserve that yet.

"Lay on the bed, on your back, head hanging off the foot of the bed."

She complies with out a word. I begin to tie a cuff to each of her ankles and then pull the rope through the foot posts of the bed. I tighten her down and tie the same ropes to her legs just below the knee. Ass is straight up in the air, her weight is on her shoulders and her head hangs loosely off the bed. I grab her arms and tie them behind her back then run the loose rope to to head of the bed, under and to her neck where I tie the last cuff. Her arms are flat against the bed now and if she tries to bring them to her body it applies pressure to her neck.

Her phone rings, I grab it and show it to her.

"Is this your boyfriend?"

"Yes, sir."

"Want me to answer it and tell him what I'm doing to you?"

"No!"

I toss the phone back on the pile of clothes and slap her ass hard.

"I thought I told you not to tell me no?"

"You can't do that, though."

A slap falls across your other ass cheek as the first starts to redden.

"If you can't say yes then you don't need to say anything at all."

I shove my cock in to her mouth and fuck her face. I reach for the nipple clamps and put them on just until she protests, then back the screw off off ever so slightly. I grab my riding crop and start whipping her ass, tits, thighs, stomach, pussy and asshole.

I pull my cock out of her mouth and ask again. "Are you going to say no again?"

"Anything but that!"

I tighten the nipple clamps until she winces and leave them there. I jump on to the bed and shove my throbbing cock in to the airborne ass. Mercifully still wet with spit, she only grits her teeth.

The phone starts to ring again and I ask: "Ready for me to tell him?"

This time she doesn't make a sound.

I jump off the bed and hit the button to reply with a text. Hold the phone up and take a picture.

"Do you want me to send this picture to your ex yet?"

"... You can't."

I grab the scissors off the night stand because I'm too driven to untie the knots and snip the rope between the arms and neck. Flipping her up and pressing her in to the bed, face down, with my weight. I grab a butt plug from the night stand and force it in then follow with my cock in to the dripping pussy. Her hands are still tied behind her back and my weight is painfully straining her shoulders. Legs are still tied and spread. I pull the loose end of the rope around her neck as I fuck her pussy. She starts to cum as I rail her and screams. "Yes." Over and over.

That's all I needed to hear. I leave her shuddering body on the bed as I grab the phone and press send.

Seconds later the phone rings and I answer it.

"She answers to me now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Hostess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds