• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Please, Master Ch. 03

Please, Master Ch. 03

-she asks her husband to collar her,

and he responds

***

To: Husband

From: Wife

I hope your day at work is going well, my darling Master, and that having to take the time to read my note will not be an undue burden. I want to say that the past two months have been literally a dream come true for me. I'd always suspected that I'd love the chastisement you've been providing lately, and I do. It's perverse, I know, but just seeing you holding that crop every evening with that look in your eyes really arouses me to no end. I become tingly from the moment you pick it up and order me into position, and then my body fairly starts to sing when the flailing begins. I know both you and Master Junior love it, too. I think all three of us can safely assume that our new style of life is a keeper.

Which brings me to my point.

This all began when I ratcheted up my courage enough to request that you begin whipping me. There was fear on my part that you wouldn't understand or accept it, but fortunately, my fear was groundless, and you were of a similar mind. Now I wish ask you to go a step further. Will you collar me for real? I want to wear a collar of your choosing that will announce to the world that I belong to you, body and soul. After all, you said yourself you were thinking about this. I hope that's not too much to ask, is it?

***

To: Wife

From: Husband

Sure are moving right along here, aren't we, pain slave? No, I guess a good collar's not too much to ask for. I can pick one up on the way home from work tonight. Wal-Mart probably has a stock of them in the pet supplies department. Leather or nylon, and was there any special color you were thinking would be good?

***

To: Husband

From: Wife

Master, one thing I remember from my college classes in communication is the fallacy on the part of both the sender and the receiver of assuming that the intended communication has actually taken place.

No, Sir, a dog collar from Wal-Mart was not where I was going with this train.

I'm requesting an actual formal gathering, not unlike a wedding ceremony, where I announce to the world in front of Almighty God and witnesses that I am wholly owned by you, and you affirm said ownership by your affixing a permanent, durable collar around my neck. There would be appropriate attire, vows exchanged, music, and a reception afterward. We would invite our friends. I'm sure this seems extreme, but I feel it's the appropriate time for us to bring the nature of our relationship out of the closet, so to speak. I'm sure some people we know will disapprove, but our real friends, our true friends, will rejoice with us in our happiness. And when I say a collar, I'm not referring to some thinly disguised chain, either. I mean an actual, substantial collar that cannot be mistaken for jewelry or anything other than what it is: a symbol of my slavery to you.

***

To: Wife

From: Husband

Aw, baby, I was just teasing you about Wal-Mart. You know, now that you mention it, I've been thinking about it, and yes, maybe it is time to come out, as you say. But have you thought about the crap you'll have to put up with at the university when this goes public? It could cost you ever getting that tenure you want.

You said you wanted to invite people and have a formal get-together. I know the bride's parents have to pay for the wedding. Do they have to pay for the collaring ceremony, too? I guess not in the case of your parents. They'd have to know about it, and that's not gonna happen ;-)!

***

To: Husband

From: Wife

Master, you'll be surprised to hear that I do believe it's important that my parents be invited to the ceremony. They have thought for some time now that something about our relationship is different, and, in all honesty, I am tired of living two lives, one of them being nothing but a falsehood. We have nothing to be ashamed of, and I am ready and willing, proud even, to publicly announce that I belong to you. In fact, I'd be willing to wager that if I asked one of the profs in the Medieval History department, he or she would say that what we'd be doing would not be too different than what a marriage meant many centuries ago.

If it comes to a choice between academic tenure and you, I choose you, not that there was ever much of a contest. Tenure isn't the stallion that rides me. Tenure won't put those wicked, severe stripes across my ass. Tenure won't make my bowels creamy inside like you do when you choose to grace my bum with your semen. Tenure won't have me take all of your beautiful cock deep into my mouth with me on my knees and my hands tied behind my back. Tenure will never make me tremble with ecstasy and bring me to orgasm upon orgasm. After long hours of lovemaking, tenure won't ever hold me throughout the long, cold winter nights and keep me safe and warm. No, tenure is not the rod and the staff that comforts me.

Only you are.

I've bothered you at work enough this morning. Perhaps if you find time later today, you can consider all of this and offer your judgment. Until then, I remain,

-Your loving and obedient servant

***

To: Wife

From: Husband

OK, I did some research and came up with this sample of collaring ceremony vows. I changed it around a little bit for us. Tell me what you think of it:

VOWS OF A COLLARING CEREMONY

Officiant:

(Welcomes guests, introduces self, introduces Husband and Wife)

The Wife, having demonstrated her submission to The Husband in various and sundry ways, and relinquishing all rights and privileges, willingly and completely gives herself to The Husband as his personal slave, to enjoy as he sees fit, for now and forever.

The Husband, acknowledging the Wife's gift of her submission, accepts her completely and covenants to provide for her sustenance, safety and well-being; to protect her up to and including his willingness to sacrifice his own blood and lay down his life for her; to nurture her both tenderly and with pain as needed for her to grow into the slave that he desires.

Husband (to Wife):

In recognition of this covenant between us, I offer this collar to you as a permanent symbol of the yoke of your slavery to me, and I ask that you wear it forever after with honor and pride.

Wife (kneeling, to Husband):

This wife joyfully accepts this collar and everything that it represents and requests you to place it upon my neck as a symbol of my eternal submission to you as your slave. From this time forward, it is my greatest desire that you lead me in the path that you would have me follow to please you in every way.

Officiant:

The Husband will now demonstrate his possession of his Wife as his slave.

(Husband performs some sort of public action that appropriately consummates the ceremony.)

In as much as the Husband and the Wife have given of themselves to each other, I now present them to you as Master and Slave.)

(end of ceremony)

Like I said, let me know what you think.

I've got to say, the more I think about this, the more touched I am that you'd be willing and eager to do this, so, yes, let's get it on. Tenure and public opinion be damned! What right-thinking, red-blooded U.S. male wouldn't want to have his woman bound to him in this way? I just hope I'm worthy enough for it.

I have somebody in mind who'd be the perfect one to be the officiant, which I'm told is the title of the person who administers the ceremony. And I know what the perfect collar ought to look like and will get to work on it ASAP.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Please, Master Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 481 milliseconds