• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Tea Master Ch. 01

The Tea Master Ch. 01

There I was, gawking at girls who were desperate to pee, trying so hard not to wet themselves. I was in a club, with an excellent view of the line for the ladies' room. Aw, the fun of watching women who have broken the seal and are practically bursting. I got hard just thinking about it.

I didn't even see her approach, but I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, only to see a beautiful busty blonde in a tight blue minidress. Just looking at her made my pants tighten.

"You like what you see there?' she asked, gesturing toward the bathroom queue.

"Oh yeah," I said. Wait. I hadn't meant to admit that.

She reached out, and touched my stomach with the fingers of her right hand. As she spoke, her hand fluttered down the length of my happy trail.

"You're life can be surrounded by horniness and pee desperation," she said, her hand landing on my crotch.

I shivered at the feel of her hand on my excited member.

"Oh, really?" I asked as seductively as possible, leaning in so that her hand pressed me harder.

"Really," she said, squeezing me.

Wow. She was really good. I hardened even more.

"How?" I asked.

"All you have to do is sleep with me, and your life will change drastically," she said, whispering in my ear. I shivered and felt as if I was about to burst out of my pants.

*******

Once in her hotel room, I was suddenly hit with the urge to pee. I didn't know if it was due to nervousness, but my need was becoming more urgent by the second.

"I just have to take a piss," I said, heading toward the bathroom.

"Oh, no you don't," she said, handing me a cup of tea.

"Drink this. It will make the sex even more erotic."

She didn't have to tell me twice. Although I found it weird, I complied. I wasn't sure what she was trying to do, but I needed relief of some sort soon. I was as hard as a rock, and I couldn't tell if the urine or semen would win out in the end.

As I was finishing the last sips of tea, she began to undress. She shimmied out of her dress, revealing that she'd been wearing nothing underneath. My body lurched, as even more blood fought for dominance inside my aching member.

"Oh, now look at you!" she said, sauntering toward me. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts, bouncing with each step she took.

"I really have to pee," I said, unable to control the vulnerability in my voice.

"I know, Sweetie. Just like those girls you enjoyed watching. As it turns out, I'm just as hot for desperate guys."

Oh no. This couldn't be good. I could feel all types of fluids inside me, begging for release. I moaned involuntarily.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"I think the pee is going to come out first. And soon."

"How cute. You don't even realize what I've done. You see? By drinking that tea, I've made it so that every time you need to pee, you must have sex instead."

"What?" I moaned, my body practically convulsing. "That's impossible!"

"Go ahead," she said. "Try to pee."

At least this would be over soon. I was going to pee and call her bluff. My mind was getting fuzzier by the second, though.

I walked to the toilet. She wasn't far behind. I stood in front if it, pulling out my Johnson. I held it out in front of me, legs shaking in anticipation of my impending relief, aiming for the bowl. Nothing had ever looked so inviting in my life. I let go, expecting the urine to flow freely. Even though I was hard, I usually had no trouble when I was this desperate. Nothing came. I almost cried as my need to pee doubled.

"Maybe if you weren't watching," I suggested to the gorgeous naked girl beside me.

"I'll be right outside when you need me. And trust me, you're going to need me." She smiled, and sashayed out the door. She might have been delusional, but I actually didn't mind the thought of doing her once I peed.

She left, shutting the door behind her. I tried again. Nothing, and the need became next to unbearable. Maybe if I get myself off, I thought.

I stroked myself, first lightly, then frantically. I felt a tinge of something, so I kept going. Ah, this just might work. I was getting into it now, pulling frantically at my privates while my orgasm grew closer. It was here, now, in just.....yank.....a......yank.....second......yank......oh no. When my body should have cum, it didn't. Instead, pee flowed from me, but it didnt ease my desperation. My need to pee became even more intense. It hurt so badly, tears streamed down my face.

I burst through the door, and came face to face with that bitch.

"What have you done to me?" I asked.

She smiled, then looked at my crotch. I realized then that I hadn't bothered to pull my pants up. There he was, standing at full attention, turning a bright, shiny purple, pulsing uncontrollably.

"Well, I've made it so that, whenever you have to pee, you won't be able to. When your bladder fills so much that it's about to burst, the only way to relieve it is to have sex with the person closest to you. If you resist mentally, your dick will override your brain and screw that person anyway. The best you can do is be close to someone who won't think you're insane afterwards. You will be aware, but your body will be acting without your permission. Understand?" she said, a smirk in her face.

"What if I'm alone?" I asked.

"Your body will find the nearest available person. And don't worry, the spell affects the person your dick chooses, too. They will want you more than anything. It only works on humans eighteen and over. No animals or children will be defiled."

Whereas that was good news, I was still trying to find the loophole.

"What if I have someone lock me in a room?"

She laughed. "Like you're a werewolf in an old movie?"

"Yes," I answered.

"You don't want to do that."

"Why?" I asked, not wanting to lose all hope.

"Well, your bladder will shrink a little, making the need for sex more frequent."

Oh no. Then I thought of something else. "Why, when I jacked myself off in there, did pee come out when I climaxed?"

She laughed. "Oh yeah. Anytime you become sexually aroused, you will wet yourself. You see, the tea changes where the semen and urine are stored. Your sensations will be out of kilter, to say the least. Your control over them will also decrease if you don't let yourself succumb to your body's desires."

Suddenly, before I could ask anymore, I felt the tell tale signs of a leaking bladder. Instead, my hands took my pants off, and my member shot straight out, like one of those sticks seeking water. Each step caused a drip of precum to escape, but my legs were taking me right over to where the naked blonde stood.

"This is crazy," I said, as my body pushed hers onto the bed. My arms positioned her legs on my shoulders, and my dick pulled me right up against her. I could feel myself entering her, but I had no control.

My body began to piston in and out of her soft, moist cavern, making me feel like I would pee myself in no time. Oh, how I needed the release.

"Oh," she moaned, "fill me up. Just let go."

Before I could register what was happening. my body sped up, and the pressure was too much to take.

"I'm cumming....ooohhh," I screamed.

When the release was this intense, I normally blacked out. That wasn't the case this time. I was fully aware of every electrical spark running through my body. I was shooting spurt after spurt, each one more intense than the last. I was writhing in ecstasy, unable to remove myself from the busty blonde.

"That's it," she said, soothingly. "Let it all out. You've been holding it so long."

Then it hit me. Although it was cum that I was shooting, it has been filling my bladder for the past few hours. My bladder storage was much bigger than my sac storage.

I was not soft yet. I pounded into her involuntarily. Although, at this point, I would have made the same choice. Every stroke in and out of her was exquisite. I could feel myself on the edge again, and then it happened. I spurted again and again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I screamed.

"You're so good at this," she screamed.

We rode our climaxes out for about ten minutes before they subsided.

After, we lay side by side on the bed, panting. Soon, we had both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to see her lying beside me, staring.

"What?" I asked.

"I wish I could keep you. You must have been dreaming something really nice, because you peed the bed pretty extensively, being that you should have the same amount of pee that you used to have cum.

Oh no. Sure enough, I was lying in a puddle of my own urine. I was sexually satisfied, but my need to pee was pretty out of hand already.

"Will you be around when I can't hold on anymore?" I asked.

"Sorry, Sexy, but I have to move on to my next target."

I frowned, worried about who I would accost when my body went to autopilot.

"I sort of wish you could just have sex when you weren't dribbling from desperation. I would love an encore performance of last night," she whispered in my ear.

Just then, I felt something trickle from my member. I was peeing. She had made me horny. Thankfully, it was a minimal amount.

She looked like she might attack me. I could tell this was turning her on. Before I could stop it, I was peeing again.

"That'll get easier to control," she explained. "You're still confused right now."

I sure hoped so, or I'd have to wear adult diapers.

"You don't know how badly I want you, but duty calls," she said, walking toward the door.

"You have until ten to be out of here, and I decided to let you wake up from now on without having to pee. Well, in your case, cum." She smiled.

As she was about to pull the door closed, I yelled, "Wait!"

"Yes?" she asked.

"Can this spell or whatever this is be broken? Will I ever be normal again?" I asked.

She sighed. "I'll tell you what my tea master told me. When you find your one true love, the spell will be broken. And you will be normal after having sex with them. When you discover that person, you have a week to get that person to fall in love with you. If you succeed, you will remain normal. If you fail, you will forever be cursed."

"Your tea master?" I asked.

"Someone gave me tea, too. The tea master picked me up in a bar, gave me some tea, then explained that I would go around casting this pee spell on guys until I found my one true love. He said I'd know, because I'd turn back into myself."

"Oh? You don't normally look like that?" I asked.

"I'm actually a guy. I used to be straight, but having sex with guys is actually quite fun. I guess I'll know for sure when I find my person."

I was momentarily grossed out by the fact that I'd had sex with a guy, but one look at her, and I knew that body was all woman.

"Bye," she called as she exited the room.

"Bye," I called after her, wondering, as my need to pee grew slightly, who would be closest to me when I went off. I really hoped it was a sexy girl.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Tea Master Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds