• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Katniss Everdeen's Decision

Katniss Everdeen's Decision

123

I returned home after a long day out in the cold, tired and sore. I had gotten up early that morning to go hunting in the woods for several hours, and then spent the afternoon at the Hob trading and haggling with hard-nosed dealers. Too much stress and too many people in my face. What I needed now was to be left alone and a chance to unwind.

"Mother? Prim?" I yelled as I closed the door behind me, hoping no one would answer.

To my relief no one did, and the huge mansion remained quiet. As I entered the living room I saw the glowing embers of a dying fire in the fireplace, keeping the room nice and warm. Prim and mother must have just left on a medical round in the Seam. These generally took a few hours, so I knew I had the place to myself for a considerable time. "Thank God..." I sighed to myself, looking at my own image reflected in one of the big mirrors hanging on both sides of the living room walls. I love my family dearly, but as big as our house in the Victor's Village is I need to have some alone time occasionally. I put my bag and coat on the thick carpet next to the leather ottoman in front of the fireplace, and walked into the luxurious bathroom.

I took off my clothes, sweaty and dirty from the day's activities. I stood for a moment to admire my naked body in the bathroom mirror. My active life had kept me fit and athletic, although I had always been embarrassed with how much bigger my breasts were than other girls I knew. I sometimes noticed people staring at them, which made me feel very self conscious and awkward. What nobody could notice though were my large labia that had gotten thicker and fuller over the last few years, and now were protruding from my body. I could only imagine that other girls had much smaller lips, which again made me think my body was unusual. Right now though I was eager to soap that glowing sweaty body up under a steaming hot shower, put on my nightgown and relax for the rest of the evening.

As I stepped into the shower and felt the strong jets of hot water beat down on me relentlessly, my muscles immediately relaxed. I let out a soft low groan of satisfaction. I put a generous amount of soap in my hand and started rubbing all parts of my body with it, until every bit of me was slippery with scented foam. While I was rubbing the foam over my breasts, I felt the familiar sensation of my nipples hardening, sensitive to the touch. I tried to cup my hands over each breast to make them fit like a bra, but they were so big they barely fit. My breathing became heavier as I rubbed them a bit more vigorously and squeezed them gently.

It was only for the last few months that I had started playing with myself like this. With my responsibilities to my family and the hard life in district 12 I had never given me much interest for such experimentation, and even if I had there wasn't the time or privacy to follow up on it. In our old house we had to bathe in a simple tub in the living room, so there was never a good opportunity for doing what I was doing now. A few months after we moved to the Victor's Village I started using this new found privacy to explore my own body more, and was discovering more and more ways to make it feel good. Last year's hunger games may have been a traumatic ordeal, but this large shower and associated private time that came with the mansion was definitely a silver lining that could make me forget of all that.

Playing with my breasts always gave me a slightly queasy feeling in my lower abdomen, but it was a good type of queasiness. It was as if my body was hungrily asking for more. I took the large shower head from its hook and rinsed off my soapy breasts with the hot steamy water. While leaning backwards against the slippery wet tiled shower wall I let my body slowly slide down to the shower floor. Sitting down and comfortably leaning against the wet tiles, I spread out my legs to both sides. I let the steaming shower spray my breasts for now, enjoying the sensation on my now raised nipples. My other hand moved down my stomach until it reached the tender area between my thighs.

I recently had started shaving myself there; something Octavia had shown me how to do while prepping me for the Games. According to her all respectable girls in the Capitol did it, and she would know. Since I had become a celebrity I might as well act like one. Being shaved gave me a much better look at my bare pussy than before, and as I started exploring my vulva I noticed how my already large labia had slightly swollen and darkened in color. They were sticking out even more than usual and there was an increased sense of 'puffiness' to them, making them feel a bit tender and sensitive to the touch.

I gently rubbed my middle finger over my swollen lips and pressed down a bit to part them so I could rub between them as well. As I did, I felt my body's hungry queasiness increase and my breathing become heavier. My exploring finger moved faster now, less restricted due to the lubrication created by the slippery moisture my body produced. I let my index finger join my middle finger and started rubbing more vigorously in a circular motion. Meanwhile I took the shower head and pressed it down gently on my now similarly swollen clit.

Soon after I felt like I was losing control to my primal instincts. I rubbed my sensitive clit by moving the shower head back and forth, alternating between pressing it down hard and lifting it up gently to give the water more room to spray down. The warm jets of water were continuously massaging my clit, and I felt the need of being filled up. I tried inserting both my index and middle finger into my tight pussy. I had been practicing with one finger before but so far had found that it was too tight to slip in two at the same time. Now I felt that one was not going to be enough, and made both fingers go down more forcefully.

Despite the tightness, the lubricating moisture made both fingers slide down with relative ease until they were inside entirely. I quickly started moving my hand up and down, thrusting my fingers inside as fast and deep as I could. I realized I had involuntarily starting to make noises with my mouth: short, load throaty moans that raised slightly in pitch towards the end and made me sound like an animal in heat. Hearing my own cries of ecstasy reverberate against the tiled bathroom walls made me feel slightly ashamed and worried that someone might hear me. Was this something all girls did? I would die of embarrassment if anybody were to walk in and see me like this!

Somehow this sense of shame only aroused me even further. I looked down at my naked body again, and saw my big wet tits with their hard nipples rising up and down along with my heavy breathing. Below that I saw the water beating down from the shower head onto my swollen clit and my fingers sliding in and out of my tight little pussy. The combination of this sight, the sound of my own moans, the shame, and physical stimulation increased the sensation so much I felt it building up to a climax.

"It's really going to happen this time!" I thought. I had heard other girls in district 1 talk about orgasms before, but had never experienced it myself despite trying different techniques and suggestions from Octavia. This time I knew for certain I was on the right track and that my body was very close, which only made me feel hornier and I double-finger-fucked myself more enthusiastically.

Just as I felt I was about to cum, the sound of the doorbell startled me. I jerked my hand and the shower away from my body as if someone had just walked in on me and quickly got on my feet. Damn it, the timing could not have been worse! The last I felt like doing right now was dealing with anybody else's needs. I decided to stay where I was and pretend there was nobody home, hoping whoever it was would leave. It was probably only Haymitch anyway, having locked himself out on one of his infamous drunken outings. Well he was going to have to figure out a solution without me this time; I had other things on my mind.

Just as I moved my hand back to my pussy, the doorbell rang again. This time there were two rings that lasted longer and sounded more impatient. I couldn't concentrate like this, and quickly my state of arousal was replaced with annoyance. I was going to have to get rid of this person if I ever wanted to get back to my alone time. I quickly got up, rinsed the foam off my body, turned off the shower and stepped out. As I started drying myself the bell rang again uninterrupted for a few seconds, making me feel even more rushed and agitated.

"Yes, yes I'm coming!" I mumbled to myself and quickly ran downstairs while trying not to slip with my wet feet on the marble steps. While I was running down, I tried to tie the towel around my naked body. By the time I was at the front door it had become clear that the towel I was using was in no way big enough to properly cover my body. First of all, it was too narrow: if I didn't want my bare pussy and ass to stick out from underneath, I had to lower the whole towel until the top of it rested just an inch above my nipples. Secondly, the towel wasn't long enough to reliably wrap around me or be tied together at the ends. In fact, the ends barely overlapped at the front, making it a very poor choice for appropriate cover.

I ended up having to hold the ends together with one hand, making sure the towel wouldn't fall down or expose me in some indecent way. At the same time I had to use that hand to cover my considerable cleavage, caused in part by the lowered towel and in part by my hand and wrist pressing down on my breasts to allow the towel ends to meet. Just when I was considering to run back to my room and get my bathrobe, there was a loud knocking on the door that made me jump and let out a startled little scream. The person on the other side would no doubt have heard me, so I had no choice but to open the door now.

I deliberately only opened the door slightly ajar, so that I could address the visitor without having to expose my wet, half naked body to them.

"Look Haymitch, you really need to- Oh!"

It wasn't Haymitch after all, it was Peeta and Gale! I was surprised to see them together, as their rivalry over me had made them far from friends during the last year and they generally stayed out of each other's way.

Gale looked at me with look of mischief in his eyes.

"Hi there, Catnip! I'm sorry to disturb you, but we have something urgent we wanted to talk to you about".

What could they want with me that would make them join forces?

"OK, what is it?" I said, hoping it would be something short and simple as I was starting to feel uncomfortable all wet with nothing but this skimpy towel to cover me and the cold winter air coming in through the slightly opened door. "And please be quick, I was just in the shower and I'm only wearing a towel." I added.

"It's rather personal, so let's talk inside. We wouldn't want you to get cold in that towel after all!"

Without waiting for a reply, he pushed the door open further and both of them walked past me through the hall into the living room.

"Hey! What are you..." I said confused, as I hadn't expected them to ignore my hint to leave.

I was so overwhelmed by their abrupt decisiveness that I didn't know what to say. Usually Gale and Peeta were much more focused on my needs and what I wanted, but now they were acting bluntly and didn't seem interested in whether this was a good time for me at all. I closed the door and followed them into the living room. They had sat down on the big sofa across the fireplace. I didn't want to sit down as well because I knew it would only reveal more of me than I already was showing. I had also started to shiver slightly because of the cold, so I moved next to the fireplace to warm up instead.

I noticed how both of them were looking at my scantly covered body, particularly my lower region. As I looked at myself in the huge mirror across the room I saw to my distress that the towel had started to ride up slightly during the walk from the door, and the bottom of my pussy lips and ass cheeks had become visible below the towel. Feeling my face redden slightly with shame, I used both hands to adjust the towel again. As a result, my large breasts started to bulge over the top again as well so I had to do my best to cover them with my arm.

"OK, what is this urgent and personal thing about?" I said hastily to move their attention away from my body.

"You, Katniss." Peeta said.

Immediately I knew why they were here.

"You know we've both been in love with you for a long time, and it's time you make a choice about who you want to be with. You said you needed time to think, and we have both granted you plenty of that. It's time you let us know what you have decided!"

This is what I had been dreading for several months now. I knew Gale had always had feelings for me, and I found out during the games that Peeta's love was not just an act for the camera either. I had kissed them both, only ending up more confused about my feelings. They both wanted to be with me, but I didn't know what to decide and told them I needed more time to think before I could choose either.

This caused a rivalry between them, which only worsened as time went by. They kept competing over me, without me being able to give them a decisive answer. During this time they tried to please me in anyway they could: they gave me foot rubs, lifted heavy objects, and ran errands for me. I got used to just being able to ask them whenever I needed something and they would hurry off and do it for me. And if they didn't, I would just say something like "Well I'm sure GALE can do it for me then!" or "Peeta is always happy to do this for me, maybe I should ask him instead?" And that would get them back in line.

I got so used to being able to boss them around, and eventually made it a habit to rile them up against each other to get my way. It gave me a sense of power and made me feel important. By the time I turned 18 I still wasn't any further with my decision, but at least I was enjoying having two boys fight over me and following my every whim. I would tease them occasionally by letting them kiss me in private or making either of them think he was my preferred choice. Whenever they asked about my decision I told them I needed more time because it was all so confusing.

That had gone on for months, and now they had become impatient. But rather than being rivals, here they were sitting next to each other in front of me, clearly working together as allies. And insisting on an answer that I promised but still couldn't give. How could I choose between them?

"Peeta, Gale, I still don't know what to say... I'm so confused about my feelings and I care about both of you so much! Please forgive me, I just can't choose and I'll need some more time!"

They looked at each other and nodded.

"We had a feeling that would be your answer." Gale said. "That's why we decided to work together rather than against each other this time. We understand it's a difficult choice to make, so we've decided to make things easier by making it for you, haven't we Peeta!"

"We sure have Gale!"

What on earth could they mean by that? How could they make the choice for me in a way that would satisfy them both? What exactly had they been discussing together before coming here? Again I felt conscious of them staring at me, although this time their hungry eyes were focused on my bulging tits as I pressed them up against my body with the towel, like hungry mutts staring at their prey. Most of my skin was dry now and had a rosy glow from the warmth in the room, although my hair was still wet. I was just going to use that as an excuse to leave the room and put some clothes on, when Gale got up and walked over to me.

"You see, since you love us both and can't make a decision we figured we might as well make everyone happy and share you between us while you keep thinking about it!"

"But what do you mean Gale?" I said as he took me by the hand and walked me over to the sofa.

"We both want you Catnip, and we've been patient like you asked while you kept leading us on. We're here to collect our reward for that patience! But first, you should get comfortable and lose that impractical towel!"

"Oh!" I yelled as he suddenly gave me a strong push backwards.

For a moment I thought I was going to fall on the floor and hurt myself. But he had carefully positioned me with my back towards the sofa before pushing me, and I fell with a loud thud onto the soft leather cushioning, arms flailing wildly. I hit the sofa right next to where Peeta was sitting, and the skimpy towel -not being held in place by my hands anymore- immediately came loose and fell wide open. I ended up lying sprawled on my back on the cushions, completely exposed. My legs and arms spread out a bit from the impact with the cushion, my large heavy breasts jiggled wildly before laying flattened slightly on my chest and sagging sideways a bit.

"That's more like it!" Gale said, as he sat down beside me on the other side so that I was right in the middle of them. They both started looking up and down my naked body with great interest.

I immediately tried to cover my breasts and pussy with my arms and get up from the sofa again, feeling exposed and embarrassed. But Peeta gently pushed me back with his strong baker's arms.

"It's all right Katniss, don't worry. You have such a beautiful body, and since you can't decide who you want to give it to, we'll just have to share it until you do".

Thinking about this only made me feel more awkward. What did they mean 'share my body between them'? I had never properly shared my body with anybody, let alone with two different boys at the same time! This wasn't the way it was normally done by decent girls was it?

They each took one of my arms from my private parts and gently but firmly moved them behind my neck, pinning them there so I had no way of covering myself or getting up. I tried to get free but all it resulted in was my heavy tits jiggling up down. Eventually I gave up. I was completely helpless and fully exposed to their lustful eyes.

"Well well..." Peeta said, as if he caught me doing something naughty.

Following his gaze, I looked down at my body. I saw that my pussy lips were still red and swollen from being played with so vigorously in the shower just a few minutes ago. Not having been fully satisfied then, they now looked even more puffy and engorged than before. My clit was still swollen as well and slightly sticking out. I noticed Gale was looking as well with a big smile on his face, as mine turned slightly red.

"Looks like you are a bit more of a little horny slut than you let us to believe Catnip! Were you already preparing that tight juicy cunt for us, you naughty girl?"

I was shocked to hear Gale talk to me like that. He had always treated me with the respect I demanded of him, and he knew I didn't appreciate rude language. I decided to not give in to his offensive comments and gave him the silent treatment while looking away. But in a few seconds my own body betrayed me by responding to his comments and their staring eyes. My pussy started to get wet again and my nipples turned back into hard buds, moving up and down on my big heaving tits along with my heavy breathing. My cheeks started to blush even more, as I felt so ashamed of them seeing my in this state! At the same, being called a horny slut and having my naked body being ogled by two tall muscular boys I still had feelings for made my body feel aroused, as if it was anticipating something.

I wanted to protest and say I wasn't that kind of girl and berate them for their unacceptable behavior. But as soon as I started talking, Gale covered my mouth with his hand and they both leaned over to one of my breasts and started fondling them, squeezing them firmly and pinching my hard nipples. Peeta started sucking on my right nipple. I let out a little squeal as he softly bit down on it. My body was responding more and more to their actions, and I saw Gale staring again at my moist swollen pussy lips which were now sticking out even more and had parted slightly. He moved his free hand to my pussy and gently started stroking it, spreading the wetness out over my lips and clit. I tried to protest again but my muffled sounds behind Gale's hand sounded more like aroused moans, as he started moving his middle finger up and down inside my pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Katniss Everdeen's Decision

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds