• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Caught in a Spider's Web

Caught in a Spider's Web

123

Author's note: This story takes place sometime after The Avengers.

*

It wasn't the first time Darcy Lewis had found herself in a uncomfortable/compromising position. It was however the first time her hands had been tied high above her head, causing her to almost stand on her tiptoes while the most beautiful woman she'd ever met stood on hers to secure the ropes. And don't get Darcy wrong, if this little training session could lead to her joining a real-life spy organisation she'd pretty much do anything to achieve that as that had been a dream of hers since pretty much childhood, and to be fair Thor had totally right about this being 'prudent information to have', but with Natasha Romanoff as her instructor, the redhead's glorious tits currently directly in her face... Oh Darcy was so totally going to fail this little test.

Finally stepping back Natasha asked, "How's that?"

"Tight." Darcy said, "Too tight! Owww, owww, owww!"

"It's looser than the last one." Natasha said dryly, then before Darcy could say anything added, "If I make it any looser there wouldn't be any point. Now come on, give this a try. I believe in you."

Given the lack of enthusiasm with the last few words Darcy didn't find them very encouraging. Given the playful smirk on Natasha's face she got the idea that it wasn't supposed to be, The Black Widow proving that despite popular belief she did have a sense of humour. It was just kind of twisted. Not that Darcy really minded. In fact she really liked it, which was kind of the problem.

Also that smirk. That smirk was a huge problem for Darcy, as even though it was brief it lit up Natasha's face like a Christmas tree, the combination of that and the little sparkle in the deadly assassin's eyes causing an unwelcome spark of excitement to slide through the brunette's body. Not that Darcy had any problem with admitting she got hot and wet for the ladies, but when a chick has got a codename like The Black Widow you better think twice before you start flirting with her, regardless of how mind numbingly hot she was.

And make no mistake, Natasha Romanoff was hot. As in, if you looked up hot in a dictionary, there'd probably be a picture of this goddess under the definition. Or not, considering she was a spy and all, but the point was Natasha was the type of girl which made Darcy go tongue tied and was completely incapable of thinking things through, hence how she ended up in this mess.

"Miss Lewis." Natasha repeated in a tone she was sure would get the other girl's attention.

She was right, "Wha, what?"

"Are you ready to start your escape?" Natasha repeated in a calmer tone given now Darcy was looking at her with clear focus in her eyes.

"Erm... sure?" Darcy replied.

It wasn't supposed to sound like a question, and the fact that it did clearly angered this dangerous woman so needless to say Darcy was in a hurry to show off what she had learned and hopefully impress the beautiful redhead. Unfortunately she hadn't learned anything, because Natasha's glorious tits had been practically eyelevel the entire time, the to be fare rather complicated art of escaping restraints falling on deaf ears as Darcy practised the art of trying to make it look like she was paying attention. That was something she mastered while interning for Jane Foster, but boy was that particular skill biting her in the ass like never before right now.

Natasha smirked as the busty brunette squirmed helplessly before her like a, and it pained her too have to even make this comparison silently to herself, but it was like a fly caught in a spider's web. That was just the perfect analogy for this scenario, especially considering Natasha was eager to devour the tasty morsel in front of her. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Before Natasha could get lost in the all too appropriate analogy Darcy's body went limp and the intern huffed, "You could've started off by giving me something easy."

Natasha raised an eyebrow, "This IS easy."

"Really?" Darcy questioned the other woman in disbelief, and then after she got a blank stare for her trouble added, "Oh man, I'd hate to see what you consider hard."

With a gentle smirk Natasha questioned, "Would you?"

Darcy just gulped in response, her nervousness almost so painful it hurt Natasha. Perhaps she had miscalculated and was moments away from the humiliation of her first rejection, Natasha almost worried for a moment until her eyes travel down to Darcy's amazing tits. Then a smile briefly crossed Natasha's face, before she faked a stern, almost angry look.

"I don't think you're taking this very seriously Miss Lewis." Natasha grumbled, "And SHIELD is no place for someone who is incapable of concentrating on the task at hand, or learning basic survival techniques. Do you know how frequently people close to important assets are kidnapped? It is almost inevitable someone far less accommodating than me will tie you up against your will, and what I'm teaching you now might save your life and prevent the endangerment of all those you hold dear, and you're not even trying."

"I AM!" Darcy protested, then added in a much softer tone when she remembered who she was talking too, "I am trying and I am taking this seriously."

"Then prove it. Repeat what I just told you about escaping captivity." Natasha challenged, trying not to smile as Darcy lowered her head and looked embarrassed, "It doesn't have to be word for word, just give me the gist of it. Well... don't you have something to say? Anything? The slightest clue? Oh Miss Lewis, that is very disappointing. But I wonder, what has you so distracted? And what exactly is this?"

Without any further warning Natasha grabbed onto Darcy's rock hard nipples which had been poking through her shirt, the redhead cruelly twisting them before massaging the momentary pain away, thus making the busty brunette cry out loudly in surprise and then moan happily in pleasure. Which in turn made Natasha grin again, the spy waiting for the other woman to look her in the eye again, which seem to take an eternity. Natasha almost gave up, but the look on Darcy's face when she did look up was so worth it.

"I think we found the problem, haven't we Miss Lewis? You're aroused. That's why you weren't listening to me earlier. But tell me, is it the bondage which has you so aroused... or me?" Natasha practically purred as she asked a question she already knew the answer too.

Darcy didn't disappoint, the poor girl gulping softly before whispering, "Both."

"I see." Natasha smiled wickedly, "Well Miss Lewis, I must say... I knew there was a reason I liked you."

The poor girl almost looked surprised, but she should have been expecting this. Maybe, somehow, she hadn't. Natasha hadn't been exactly subtle with her intentions, but she hadn't out right said anything that would get her into trouble if some miracle occurred and she had misread the signals she had received from this girl. So, just to make everything perfectly clear, she slowly leaned forward and pressed her lips to Darcy's. She gave the other woman plenty of time to protest, but all Darcy did was closed her eyes and lean in as much as she could so she was meeting Natasha halfway, The Widow grinning as her very willing victim welcomed her lips with her own.

Darcy considered herself a good kisser. She had plenty of practice kissing girls and guys, nervous newbies and experienced tongue duellers, drunken mistakes and stone cold sober encounters which more often than not she regretted just as much, and Natasha Romanoff put them all to shame. Hell, she puts HER to shame, Natasha not just better than anybody she'd ever kissed but so much better than Darcy herself she felt like a complete novice as she tried to move her mouth and tongue against this goddess.

It was embarrassing how inadequate she felt, but it was also an incredible turn on, and considering Darcy was currently tied up and at the mercy of the dangerous super spy that was really saying something. And just when Darcy didn't think she could get anymore hot and wet Natasha pulled back, momentarily giving her some much needed air before the redhead once again stole her breath, this time with just a lascivious gaze followed by a wickedly sinister smirk.

Then Natasha leaned in and whispered, "If you want me to stop, just say so?"

Against her better judgement Darcy couldn't help but quip, "What, no safety word?"

Pulling back and smirking Natasha asked, "Would you like one?"

Darcy gulped, "Well, I've never really done the whole BDSM thing before... but I'm up for it. If, if that's what you want."

"Oh Miss Lewis, I like you more and more by the second." Natasha purred before giving Darcy another kiss which was equally breath taking even though it lasted a few seconds, then the redhead broke away again and suggested, "How about yellow or mercy if you want me to slow down, red if you want me to stop? As I understand that's the norm in these types of situations."

"I, I think so." Darcy agreed before further clarifying, "I mean yeah, yes... those sound like good, solid safe words."

"Good." Natasha purred, before twisting Darcy's nipples so hard she made the brunette cry out. Noticeably, she didn't use her safe word, Natasha enjoying that fact for a few moments before adding, "Although if it's an authentic BDSM experience you want to try, surely you should be calling me Mistress?"

"Yes Mistress! Sorry Mistress! I'm so, so sorry... Mistress Romanoff? AH!" Darcy first squeaked and then cried out as Natasha twisted her nipples through her clothes again and then delivered a few hard slaps to her tits before suddenly switching to massaging them.

Natasha enjoyed the feeling of Darcy's breasts in her hand, and the sound of the other woman's moans for a few long seconds, then casually murmured, "You have wasted my time and endangered your own life and those of your friends by not listening to me. For that you shall be punished. But for now, I wish to just enjoy your body. Do you have any objection to that?"

Darcy quickly shook her head and then moaned again as Natasha went back to playing with her glorious boobs with those ridiculously skilled hands, Darcy practically faint with the idea would happen when these hand started touching that flesh, considering it felt so good right now and all. She also wondered what Natasha's lips and tongue could do to her if they moved lower, Darcy getting somewhat of a preview of this when the redhead lowered her mouth to her neck and started kissing, sucking and occasionally licking the soft flesh she found there.

This went on for what felt like an eternity until Darcy whimpered, "Mercy, yellow, whatever, mmmmmm, just fuck me already! Ooooooooohhhhhhh Goooooodddddd, please Mistress make me cum! Fuck me and make me cum! Ah shit, please Mistress, mmmmmmm, I don't care how... oh God."

Suddenly one of Natasha's hand such a moving lower, sliding down Darcy's stomach to slip into the short skirt she was wearing, and more importantly slip into her underwear so a few incredibly skilled fingers could start rubbing her pussy lips and massage her clit in a way which made Darcy feel like she was going to cum any second. Sadly Natasha only seemed interested in bringing her to the edge, Darcy moments away from begging the other woman to push a finger inside her or something, which was surely all it would take to get the job done, when the deadly Black Widow suddenly pulled her lips away from her neck and gave her the type of look which seemed to confirm all the stories about her were true.

"Do you think you deserve to cum Miss Lewis?" Natasha asked sharply.

Darcy wanted to say yes, but instead gulped and replied, "N, no? I mean, no Mistress."

Natasha just stared at Darcy for a few moments, then the redhead calmly said, "Correct, you don't deserve to cum, because you haven't earned it yet. But don't worry Miss Lewis, I'm going to give you the chance to earn your orgasm."

*

It only took a few moments for Natasha to untie Darcy and then handcuff the brunette's hands behind her back, the redhead having to almost literally bite her tongue to prevent saying something which could potentially spoil the fun. After all, although Darcy was trying her best to hide it Natasha could clearly see she was super nervous, and as much as the widow wanted to start spanking the big, beautiful booty she had been lusting over ever since she had met this young intern she had to do something to relax her first. Luckily she had something in mind which would be very pleasurable for them both.

"Get on your knees." Natasha ordered, in a calm but forceful tone.

Darcy gulped adorably and then did as she was told, slowly and awkwardly lowering herself down onto her knees in front of The Black Widow. This made Natasha smile with a mixture of joyful delight and burning lust, then again with the intention of putting Darcy at ease she began to slowly strip off her cat-suit. It wasn't easy to take off at the best of times, and it was somewhat challenging to make it sexy throughout, but from the look in Darcy's eyes she succeeded with flying colours, that look only becoming more blatant when Natasha was down to her underwear. At least that was easy to make erotic.

"Have you been with another woman before Miss Lewis?" Natasha asked as she slowly removed her bra.

"Ye, yes. I mean yes Mistress." Darcy croaked, "And, and you can call me Darcy. Miss Lewis seems informal seeing as we're about to fuck and all."

"Oh believe me, I will call you whatever I want, whenever I want... Darcy." Natasha said in a somewhat menacing tone she removed her thong, "But I'm glad you have previous experience with women, because it means you should be able to escape from those handcuffs while you're licking my pussy. I did already show you how, and if you succeed not only will you be able to use your fingers on me but I'll make sure you cum shortly afterwards."

The very deliberate pause after that sentence made Darcy nervous, "And if I fail?"

Natasha smiled softly, "Then I'll have to spank you."

Darcy gulped, "I'll try my best."

"Good." Natasha smiled, grabbing Darcy by the hair and pushing her face first into her pussy, "But make sure you make it seem like your entire focus is my cunt because, oooooooooh Goooooodddddd, yes that's it, just like that, make me believe all you want to do is please me. Mmmmmm, act like I'm your only hope of survival, when deep down knowing you have to rely on yourself. You have to get out of those cuffs without me knowing about it. Oh, oh, oh, oh or at least without doing anything without alerting the average guard to your true intentions, and then when your hands are free, mmmmmm, you can strike. Ohhhhhhhh, just, oooooooohhhhhhh, just make sure your target is too distracted to notice what you're really doing."

Natasha knew she was pushing her current target, far more than she usually would if this was an official assignment, but it wasn't. Trying to teach Darcy to handle herself was a favoured to Thor, and while she still didn't want to ruin this very enjoyable seduction she couldn't resist. Besides, it let Darcy know what was going to happen to her, because Natasha doubted very much she would be able to get out of those handcuffs on the first attempt. Which was more than ok, because it would give Natasha a semi-decent excuse to spank that big butt, and Darcy's tongue would be more than enough to make her cum.

That talented little muscle was doing such a good job of lapping away at her cunt that Natasha almost didn't notice Darcy trying to wriggle out of her handcuffs, the redhead sure that the average henchman would be far too lost in receiving head to spare a glance to were the brunette's hands were wriggling so adorably. The last time Natasha had been in Darcy's position, which was a very long time ago now, she had been secured in far more tight, heavy metal chains, and while that memory wasn't exactly pleasant she had far more experience being the one receiving the head while her latest conquest struggle to please her while trying to free themselves, and oh how Darcy was pleasing her right now.

It was hard for Darcy to imagine the mighty Black Widow in this position for real but it was definitely a huge turn on which only pushed her to give more thorough licks to Natasha's pussy. Not that she really needed it because the redhead was particularly delicious, Darcy softly moaning the first time that heavenly flavour hit her taste buds and still moaning several minutes later once she settled into a steady rhythm, licking from the very bottom of Natasha's twat all the way to the top where she lingered on the other woman's clit.

Which in turn made Natasha consistently moan loudly in pleasure, Darcy pleasantly surprised that The Black Widow was being so responsive. She had seemed so cold and no-nonsense that Darcy had worried it would be like going down on a sex doll, but her experienced tongue seemed to be making the icy Black Widow melt. Which honestly was maybe the biggest ego boost of Darcy's life, which might have sounded kind of sad on the surface but Darcy was convinced this was a real achievement. It felt like it anyway.

After all Darcy was still very new to the whole Gods/aliens/spies/apocalypses/whatever part of the world which was up until recently hidden from regular folks, and although she had known virtually nothing about Natasha Romanoff upon meeting her for the first time the moment she saw the stunning redhead she knew this was a dangerous woman who could wipe the floor with her and every single other person in the room at the time, which had been full of SHIELD Agents. Since then she heard all sorts of stories about the woman with the codename The Black Widow, all of the stories making her seem more deadly, cool and powerful, and now this goddess was writhing on her tongue.

She, insignificant little intern Darcy Lewis, was making the mighty Black Widow quiver and moan with just the use of her tongue, which did wonders for the brunette's ego. Which was a good thing because that ego had been severely damaged from acting like a lovesick teenager whenever this gorgeous woman was around, Darcy proving to Natasha she wasn't some useless moron because while she might not be a fighter, or even someone who could rescue herself, she had mad skills when it came to eating pussy.

Honestly it was a little frustrating that she couldn't 'save herself' by getting out of the handcuffs, and she swore she almost recalled how to do it, but it wasn't like Darcy could be possibly expected to when she had such a yummy treat in front of her. Besides, she had never been spanked before, and as long as Natasha didn't get too rough with her it might be fun. After all being totally at the intimidating Black Widow's mercy made Darcy think she was going to cum just from licking Natasha's delicious cunt, the intern helping the spy push her deeper into the yummy treat in front of her so she could get more of the juice she was beginning to crave.

What could have been minutes or hours later Natasha finally tightened her grip on Darcy's hair and frantically growled, "More, mmmmmmmmm, give me more. I want those sultry lips wrapped around my cunt, oh, sucking the juices from me, mmmmmmm, make sure you can swallow as much of my cum and pussy cream as you can, ooooooooh, be my little cum slut, mmmmmm, my pussy juice whore, ohhhhhhhh, Miss Lewis, ooooooohhhhhhh, Darcy, eat me! Eat my pussy! Suck that cunt you beautiful woman! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, tongue me, tongue me now! Stick your tongue inside me and fuck me with it! Tongue fuck me like a little dyke slut ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeessssssssss!"

Being called beautiful made Darcy blush. She wasn't super arrogant, but she was totally aware she had a rocking bod which men and women alike wanted to fuck, but she felt inadequate in just about every way standing next to the definition of true beauty which was Natasha Romanoff. She didn't even compare to this woman, and she was calling her beautiful. Now that was an ego boost. Of course Natasha could have been just telling her what she wanted to hear, but chances are the superspy knew she wouldn't have to resort to such measures. All she had to do was ask.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Caught in a Spider's Web

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds