• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Maid Ch. 03

The Maid Ch. 03

12

Again, with thanks to both my editor misternik and to vmc312 for being a critical friend, this story has been much improved by their work.

*

She was nervous as she stood outside Stephano's room the following morning. Andrea had left it till last, hoping that the later she was the more likely he was to be out.

She listened intently through the door; there was no sound coming from within. She hovered there for a moment until she was sure he was out. He was probably here on business, so he must be out doing that. She crept in, setting the towels on the desk and looking around; apart from the bed the room looked as though it was uninhabited. She could be in and out in a few minutes if she was quick.

She was pulling the bed into shape when she heard the bathroom door open.

"Andrea."

She spun around. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were here."

He'd clearly been in the shower, his hair was wet and dishevelled, and she could just make out the familiar musky exotic aroma of his shower gel from across the room. He was wearing trousers and a white shirt but he hadn't buttoned it up yet. Her mouth went dry, she was rooted to the spot. Her eyes were already roaming down his front, taking in his impressively toned torso before she even realised what she was doing.

It was clear from his expression that he realised what she was doing. She blushed furiously.

"I... I can come back later" she stuttered nervously, taking a step back.

"No, don't go!" he said urgently.

Crossing the room he closed the space between them. Her heart was in her mouth and she could feel heat pooling in her loins already. She took a steadying breath and it took all of her will power not to turn and run out the door.

He stopped in front of her, close but not touching.

"I can see you later? There will be time after you've finished? We could have coffee?"

Andrea was trying to consider his proposal, but he was standing so close to her that she was finding it hard to think. She couldn't breath without inhaling his scent. She knew that would be the end of her self-control, so she was trying not to. She was beginning to feel lightheaded.

"You're trembling." He took her hand, holding it between both of his.

Nervously she swallowed. At the contact, a ripple of attraction seemed to pass between them like a lightning bolt. She felt like the proverbial rabbit trapped in front of the headlights. She desperately needed to get away from him.

"I would like very much to see you."

"Okay." she replied. It seemed like the easiest thing to say and she had to get out of there.

He rested his hand on her jaw, brushing his thumb along her lower lip. Her stomach clenched and she almost groaned in frustration. She couldn't recall ever having such a physical reaction to a man before.

She was nervous of being seen with a guest too near the hotel so they agreed to meet outside the tube station; she thought she could be there in twenty minutes.

She spent the next twenty minutes wondering why on earth she'd agreed to go to coffee with him and trying to decide whether to bail on their arrangement.

In the end she decided to go. Just this once, she thought, just to tell him no more. She didn't want to think too hard about the reasons why.

Half an hour later she slipped her coat on and walked up the side street and round the corner to main road and the front of the hotel. Straight ahead was the tube station, or she could go around the corner and just catch her bus home. She stopped and considered, struggling to decide and then she saw him. He was waiting for her outside the station, he was wearing that suit again; the dark grey one he had on when she'd first seen him. He looked very handsome. He spotted her and started walking towards her purposefully, taking big strides. She felt her stomach lurch with attraction and terrified that someone from the hotel was going to see them together she started towards him.

They stopped in front of each other and he spoke. "How long have we got?"

"About two hours, my daughter does football on Thursdays after school."

He smiled at that. She realised she'd never seen him smile. It was disarming.

"I would like to take you somewhere."

Frowning, she bit her lip, this wasn't going as she'd planned.

"It's not very far away."

"Umm, okay."

"Come, we will take my car."

She hadn't banked on a car journey. She paused, she wasn't sure. His arm slid round her waist and he rested his hand on the small of her back. At the contact she felt butterflies in her stomach. He was leading her towards a large sleek black car when suddenly someone called out to her.

"Andi!"

She spun round and found herself facing Connie and Maria. Oh of all the times to bump into them.

"Hi..." she even sounded guilty.

"Hello..." Connie replied slowly. Slowly she looked from Andrea to Stephano. Andrea could see the cogs in her brain working. Marias eyes were sparkling.

"This is Stephano, we... we're just off to have a coffee."

"Are you?" Connie narrowed her eyes at Stephano and nodded at him briefly and then she turned her gaze back to Andrea. "I'll see you tomorrow then." She added the statement was heavy with all the unasked questions. She turned and left, Maria followed.

They climbed into the back of the car, she sat as far from him as she could, it was big, but still an enclosed space. He spoke briefly to the driver but in a foreign language so she didn't understand him. As the car pulled away she looked out of the window. The silence was heavy, finally Stephano spoke.

"She called you Andi?"

"Yes."

"It suits you."

"Thank you."

They hadn't gone very far before they arrived. They were in Knightsbridge, she realised as she climbed out of the car and looked around. Although it was quite close to the hotel, she didn't come to this part of town very often. It was very grand.

He took her hand and began leading her into a nearby shop that seemed to sell only lingerie.

"Oh no." she said, backing away. What was he thinking? she started to pull her hand out of his grasp "No. You are not taking me underwear shopping!"

He looked genuinely baffled at her reaction, so she elaborated. "What parallel universe are you living in that you think taking a girl you hardly know underwear shopping is an acceptable thing to do!"

She was aware that her voice had risen and that she was almost shouting. She needed to get away from him.

She spun around and started to walk purposefully away. She wasn't entirely clear about which direction she was heading in but she was sure she would come across a tube station eventually, there were plenty around. She released an exasperated breath. Why had she even thought this was a good idea? He was nuts, indescribably sexy perhaps, but nuts all the same.

Suddenly he'd grabbed her wrist and was spinning her around, pulling her towards him, her chest slammed into his, almost knocking the wind out of her as he wrapped an arm possessively around her waist, trapping her against him. The violence of the move came as a shock but immediately she was overcome with the involuntary arousal that being in such close proximity to him seemed to cause. She was staring at his chest, she met his eyes and saw similar emotions to the ones she was experiencing reflected in them. For a fleeting moment she was aware of how this must look to passers by and then emotion overtook her, she lost awareness of anything else but him.

Several long moments passed as they stared at each other in a silent battle of wills. When he spoke his voice sounded quiet but controlled, like he was struggling to get the words out.

"The one in which I owe you two pairs of knickers."

She was finding it hard to think coherently. The one what? It took her a while to process his words and link them to her earlier question. Yes, well he did kind of have a point, she supposed.

She closed her eyes. "Okay." she whispered.

The shop assistants were surprisingly friendly. Andrea felt out of place in the boutique, although they didn't seem to notice. One of them took her into the back of the shop where the changing rooms were. As she left she cast a nervous glance at Stephano. He was involved in conversation with the women behind the counter.

She knew she was there to buy pants but they had so many different types. The shop assistant suggested that she'd bring a selection for Andrea to try and after disappearing for a few moments she reappeared with an armful of lingerie.

"You have an hourglass figure," the woman said admiringly.

"I just wanted some knickers." Andrea mumbled, embarrassed, looking at her feet. She'd taken off her coat and hung on the hook in the cubical. She'd left her apron in her locker, but she was still wearing the rest of her uniform, a black skirt and a white blouse. She was hoping she didn't look too much like a maid.

The shop assistant looked uncomfortable. "Signore Giorgi has said you are to have two full sets of underwear."

Andrea frowned as she wondered who on earth Signore Giorgi was. When she realised, she folded her arms and marched back out to the front of the shop, past the horrified looking shop assistant. Determined to set him straight. He'd said he owed her two pairs of knickers, not the whole ensemble, that's why she'd agreed to this. What was he playing at? Stephano was standing with his back to her, arms folded, legs apart, facing the window talking in rapid Italian on his mobile phone. He didn't seem to notice her presence. She stopped, the wind knocked out of her sails. She didn't know what to do.

She turned again to find the assistant standing nervously behind her still holding an armful of lingerie. She sighed and rolled her eyes, torn between wanted to leave and wanting to avoid the scene the woman was so clearly dreading.

"Okay," she huffed in an exasperated voice. "Let's do this."

As she led Andrea back into the fitting rooms, the shop assistants relief was palpable. "I think these would suit you."

She handed one set of underwear to Andrea, and hung the other hangers on a hook in fitting room. She was just about to leave the fitting room when Andrea asked.

"Does he do this often?"

"Pardon?"

"Does he do this often? Bring women here to buy them underwear."

"Whatever gives you that impression?"

"You know his name" Which is more than I know. She thought to herself. She wasn't entirely sure why she thought it was okay to ask the shop assistant these questions but the words just seemed to be falling right out of her mouth.

The shop assistant fixed her with a penetrating look "I know him because he is a friend of the owner, and as far as I know, no he doesn't. I'd never seen him before today"

"I don't know him very well." she replied uncomfortably by way of an explanation.

The shop assistant seemed to be battling with whether to say something, eventually she decided to speak "Listen, I don't know what kind of relationship you have with the man out there but you are a very beautiful young woman, and a beautiful woman should wear beautiful underwear. I think you should enjoy this opportunity. My mother always said that the most important clothing choice a woman can make is to wear good lingerie and then it hardly matters what she wears over it.

I got you two cup sizes, a D and DD. Start with the D see what you think. I'll be outside."

Andrea looked up and met her gaze. She wasn't sure what she was expecting to find, but the woman was simply looking at her understandingly.

When she returned, Andrea apologized. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I asked you that" she whispered.

"Honey, I sell lingerie. People ask me all sorts of strange things." she replied, smiling. "Here, let me just adjust the strap on the bra. I think that's the perfect fit, what do you think?"

Andrea looked at her reflection in the mirror. Not as slim and toned as she had been before she had Sophia. She didn't really have time to work out anymore, but at least she'd got away without any stretch marks.

"It's lovely." Andrea whispered.

"You're lovely." the shop assistant replied sternly "Now, we can do this set with a thong if you like or a brief but I think the mini shorts are nice. What do you think?"

"I like the shorts too." she said shyly.

When they left the shop twenty minutes later she was wearing one of the new sets of lingerie under her clothes and carrying the other one in a bag. She did feel wonderful. He wanted to know if they still had time for coffee, he seemed a little meeker, more cautious. She nodded, if they were quick.

They went to a quiet little café a few doors down. It seemed Stephano knew this place as well, as he was immediately speaking Italian to the women behind the counter. Andrea decided hot chocolate would be safer, not trusting herself to introduce caffeine to her system with her already frayed nerves.

They sat opposite each other at a table near the back. An awkward, intense silence filled the space between them. The waitress arrived with two small cups full of dark liquid, he was having an espresso. Andreas drink was in a cup the same size, it wasn't like any hot chocolate she'd ever seen before.

She lifted the cup to her lips, and tasted it. it was dark and bitter, not too sweet, and it was thick like custard. It was delicious and it was finished far sooner than she'd had of liked. She noticed a drop of the stuff on the saucer and using her little finger she wiped it clean and absently put it into her mouth to lick the resulting residue off. She closed her eyes. She'd never tasted anything like it; it was divine.

It was the sharp intake of breath first alerted her to the effect she was inadvertently having on Stephano. She felt a shoeless foot slide tantalisingly up her calf and along her inner thigh. She gripped the edge of the table with both hands as she breathed in sharply but managed to close her mouth before she made a sound.

She looked up, meeting Stephanos heated gaze..... He raised a hand without looking away from her.

The waitress was suddenly at there at their table again

"Possiamo avere più del cioccolato per favore." he said, without breaking eye contact with Andrea.

The waitress promptly disappeared again to return shortly with more chocolate

"Grazie."

"Prego."

The short interaction was over and they were alone again.

"Thank you." She whispered, sure that she was blushing.

"Don't thank me, my reasons are selfish." As if to illustrate his point he leant back in his chair, folded his arms and watched her through hooded eyes.

She squirmed and self-consciously took a sip of her cocoa.

Then she remembered that he'd been speaking Italian. "Where in Italy are you from?"

"Reggio." When he saw her puzzled expression he added, "It's in the south."

"Oh." She'd never heard of it before.

"I live in Milan now."

"Are you here on business?"

"Yes."

There was a finality to his answer, like he didn't want to talk about himself. The silence stretched between them again. He wasn't giving much away. Suddenly he spoke again.

"Are you married?"

"No." she replied shaking her head "Are you?"

"No, I'm not married." Again his reply was clipped, and before she had a chance to ask more he was speaking again "Where is the father of your daughter?"

"He's..." She wasn't going to go there. "He's not around." She looked away.

"Are you seeing anyone else?"

He wanted to know whether she had a boyfriend? Now, after everything that had happened? Where was he going with this? She shook her head.

He leaned forward and took one of her hand in both of his, immediately the dynamic between them changed as again the electricity-like current pulsed between them. Already she could feel her resolve was beginning to crumble. She should say something now, this was the right time to tell him she couldn't continue to see him, but then he was talking again, his tone was short and clipped.

"I have to go to Italy for a week, then I will return. I want to see you when I get back."

She cringed. "Stephano, I came here to tell you we can't do this again, I can't see you anymore and I have to go now, or I'll be late." the words tumbled out of her mouth sounding rushed and feeble to her ears. "Oh, thank you for the cocoa." She added.

Abruptly, she got to her feet almost knocking the chair over in her haste. Not wanting to give him the chance to reply she began to leave.

She made it out the door but he trapped her in a doorway, another doorway. At least it wasn't raining this time, she thought as he leaned towards her, caging her with his arms. She felt trapped.

"I don't want to do it again." he replied his expression unreadable.

She blinked. He didn't? Well that was confusing. She had assumed that was exactly what he wanted, the only reason she was there in fact. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. She looked back at him, perplexed.

He stepped closer and leaned towards her, he was speaking into her neck so she couldn't see his face. As he spoke his were lips tickling her skin in the sensitive area behind her ear; his arms braced on either side of her. He spoke quietly but clearly and slowly so there was no way she could misunderstand him.

"I don't want to take you in my bathroom, or up against a wall in a store cupboard." His voice was crooning, his words sending shivers of anticipation down her spine.

He lifted a hand and infuriatingly slowly, he trailed his fingers down her cheek. "I want you at my leisure. I want to undress you, I want to take your clothes off, so I can see what you look like underneath them."

The hand travelled down her throat towards her chest. "I want to have you in my bed. I want to taste you again." His started to sound strained as he spoke into the shell of her ear. She was virtually salivating in response.

"I want to make you climax over and over again, and I want to watch your face as I do it. I want to make you scream for me as you come."

She squeezed her eyes closed, sharply breathing in as she tried not entirely successfully to supress a moan.

She opened her mouth to reply but the words didn't come. She was already experiencing a profoundly physical response to him when he began to drag his lips gently along her throat her knees buckled. It was like her throat and her groin were directly connected. He pressed his body into hers, wrapping an arm around her waist bracing himself against her. She fought to get control of herself. She was worried about the time. Finally she managed to urgently whisper his name.

"Stephano."

"Hmmm?"

"I have to go."

"When can I see you again?"

She squeezed her eyes shut against the reality of the situation. "You can't see me again, Stephano."

He grabbed her jaw, trapping her with his glare; she could see barely concealed rage reflected in his eyes. Despite the darkness of their colour, the look in his eyes was icy cold. She shuddered with a mixture of fear and arousal.

"I want to see you again." He ground out.

Steeling herself, she pursed her lips. "We don't always get what we want."

His reply was immediate "Is that what you say to your daughter?" His voice was challenging.

She paused for a moment and frowned, she realised it was. "Yes, yes it is."

"I always get what I want, Andrea."

Despite the chilling tone of his words, hearing her name on his lips sent an unexpected surge of arousal through her. She had to remind herself why this was a bad idea.

"I'll drive you."

"No! I can get the bus."

"I'm taking you. Where is it?"

Feeling torn, she looked at her watch; she's already cutting it fine, she didn't want to be late for Sophia twice in one week. She remembered she didn't know exactly where she was and anyway the Tube is quite pricy. She didn't want him to know where she lived but he could take her to the school she supposed if it prevented her from being late. She acquiesced and agreed to go with him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Maid Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds