• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Office Politics Pt. 04

Office Politics Pt. 04

12

At 9:30 on Monday morning Ben knocked on George's office door.

"Come in Ben, sit yourself down, how is that lovely wife of yours?"

"She's great thanks George."

"I imagine she was horny as hell after I'd left, eh Ben, did she get you to fuck her senseless?"

"Erm, yes, yes she did."

"Jolly good, glad I can still turn the ladies on. Did she tell you what she did for me?" George probed.

"She told me she gave you a hand job."

"Oh, I wonder why she said that, oh well, it doesn't matter. Tonight you must demand the truth, ok?"

"Yes, ok, I will."

"Right, so here's what I've got for you. You know that we are now operating in Brazil, and also developing partners for other South American Territories."

"Yes, I do." Ben sounded puzzled, how did this relate to him?

"Well, the good news is, that it's proving hugely successful, with turnover sky rocketing. The bad news is, the accounts are in a complete mess."

"Oh, I see." He was beginning to suspect that he knew where this was going.

"I want you to hop on a plane Thursday morning, and go and sort the accounts out, put in the systems they need, employ some decent people, and get it all running smoothly. I will immediately increase your pay to £45k, and your title will be 'Accountant -- International Division'. Providing you do an adequate job, You'll get to keep the title and the salary. If you do an excellent job, I'll increase it again to £50k, and give you the title 'Senior Accountant -- International Division'. In two years you should be earning £60-£70k and be in line for Finance Director. Any questions?"

"Yes, will I be actually living in Brazil? I'm not sure Katy will go for that."

"No, don't worry, after the initial sorting out, which should be 4-6 weeks, I expect you to be London based, but visiting the various territories as often as needed. An extra plus, is that it will be all expenses paid, staying in luxury hotels, eating in great restaurants, and meeting gorgeous women. It may be that in the longer term we rent apartments in the various territories. It's a great opportunity Ben, don't pass it up."

"Ok, I'll go."

"Good, see Sam on your way out, she's sorting the air tickets, hotels, and an interpreter. I believe she's found a pretty girl for you."

"Thanks, but I'm married."

"Good point, tell your wife to ring me, I'm going to take her out to dinner."

"Oh, right."

"I've fulfilled my part of the deal. Now she has to fulfil yours, ok?"

"I guess it has to be. I'll tell her."

Katy wasn't at all happy when Ben told her that he was going to Brazil for four to six weeks. Even less happy when he told her that he may be travelling all over the world for a couple of years, but she was extremely happy about the money, and even happier with the projected career path, and then he had to tell her about calling George to settle the deal.

"George said you should call him, he wants to take you out to dinner." Ben ventured nervously.

"Don't be naive Ben, he wants to fuck me."

"Yes, he pointed out that he has fulfilled his part of the deal."

"Christ, you are a piece of work, pimping me out to advance your career. Most men get advancement by working really hard, but you prefer to turn me into a whore."

Katy was genuinely angry with Ben, but that didn't mean that she was reluctant to sleep with George. She had been looking forward to it ever since she had given him a blow job.

"Oh well, I don't really have any choice do I. I'll ring him now and get it over with."

Five minutes later Katy came back into the lounge.

"He's taking me out to dinner tomorrow evening. He expects me to bring him back here afterwards, because he wants to fuck me in our bed while you sit and listen to the bed creaking. He really wants to rub your nose in it. In fact, so do I."

Katy May have sounded angry, but the principal emotion she was feeling was excitement. She was remembering George's big cock, and his gentle strong hands. She would never have chosen to be unfaithful to her husband, but since she was being forced into it, she was looking forward to it.

"It's ok, you don't have to say anything, I know this will be very hard for you," and George will be very hard for me, she thought but didn't say, "let's go out for a curry to celebrate your new job."

"Great idea, thank you."

"For what?"

"For being so supportive, I'm not sure I deserve you, you are making such a sacrifice for me."

Ben was starting to make Katy feel guilty, since she was actually looking forward to being fucked by George, which was hardly a sacrifice. The guilt, however, quickly turned back into anger, which she was trying to quell.

"Come on, I'm going to get changed."

Neither of them needed to get changed to go for a curry, but Katy wanted to dress in really sexy clothes, to let Ben see what he was giving away. She chose a very short, tight, denim skirt which had buttons up the front. A bit old fashioned, but it had two major plus factors for observant voyeurs.

Firstly the buttons stopped about six inches from the bottom, so in order to avoid flashing her thong whenever she sat down, stood up, bent over and so on, she would have to be really careful. Katy wasn't planning to be careful at all.

Secondly, the buttons were spaced well apart, and the denim was quite stiff, so when she was sitting down, the denim between the buttons opened out to create a window to view her underwear.

To give the guys something special to enjoy, she opted for a tiny, lacy, pink thong, plus a pink, lacy, push up bra, partly covered by a semi transparent cotton top.

"Wow! You look fantastic," Ben exclaimed when she breezed into the lounge, "isn't that top a bit see through for a curry house?"

"I think it's just see through enough, let's go."

Katy had a great time in the local Indian restaurant, flashing and flirting with all the waiters, then they went to the pub where she was the centre of attention. Ben was very jealous, but also very turned on, so when they got home, a little drunk, and very horny, they scrambled straight up to their bedroom , tearing off their own clothes and diving onto the bed.

As Ben offered his hard cock to Katy's eager pussy, he had the thought that the next cock inside her would be George's.

Katy had a different thought. Her thought was that once George had fucked her, with his man sized cock, she wouldn't have much use for Ben's pencil sized prick.

Ben pumped like crazy, and with thoughts of all the flirtation and the ogling and the fondling of the evening, he barely lasted two minutes before ejaculating inside his frustrated wife. He then rolled off her and went to sleep.

Katy was so annoyed, and she thought about getting one of her toys out of the drawer, but after a few minutes of indecision, she decided to try to go to sleep, and take her sexual frustration to George. She felt confident that he would satisfy her, and her guilt at looking forward to being fucked by him had been totally assuaged by her husband's lack of performance.

The next day, Ben was flat out busy trying to clear his desk of work, handing projects over to Jeff, and bringing himself up to speed with the Brazil situation, as a result he didn't have time to dwell on the fact that his wife was going to be fucked by his boss that evening.

Katy, by contrast, was not especially busy, but she was especially horny. In fact she was so horny that she couldn't stop sliding her hand up her skirt and stroking her wet pussy. The gusset of her panties was soaking wet, and it was taking a huge amount of will power to stop her from climaxing in the middle of a busy office. Each time she went to the bathroom she found it almost impossible to abstain from masturbating to a series of glorious orgasms whilst sitting on the toilet.

Miraculously she got to five o'clock, without giving in to temptation, and she bolted for the door to go home.

After one and a half hours of primping and preening Katy was nearly ready when George rang the doorbell at seven o'clock. Ben couldn't avoid answering it, and facing his boss.

"Ben, how's it going, looking forward to going to Brazil?"

"Yes, it's just so crazy trying to tie up all the loose ends here, whilst getting up to speed on the situation in Brazil."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it, and those Brazilian women have such gorgeous figures, and they are so enthusiastic in bed."

"But I'm married to Katy."

"You mustn't worry about Katy, I'll look after her."

"What does that mean?"

At that opportune moment Katy swept into the room. She was wearing a tight, stretchy short dress, no bra, a tiny black lacy thong, stay up stockings which only just reached up inside the dress, and black high heels. She was wearing quite a lot of jewellery, a pink leather belt, and pink lipstick.

She looked stunning, and was still in a state of arousal.

"Katy, you look fantastic," George pronounced, opening his arms," come here and kiss me."

Katy walked into his powerful arms, which folded around her, and met his lips with her own for a sensuous, sexual, kiss. She could feel his powerful cock grow between them as they kissed, and she could feel her own lubrication start to trickle past the inadequate thong.

"Let's go Katy, before we get carried away and rush up to bed. Ben, get lots of work done, and I'll see you later."

Ben said nothing, he just looked as his wife and his boss left together. He kept thinking about what George had said. George was clearly planning to go on fucking his wife while Ben was safely out of the way in Brazil. That was why he had got the Brazil job, so George could steal Katy, and there was nothing he could do about it. It wasn't just Katy who was about to be fucked by George.

"I've booked us a table at Cafe Rouge in Reigate, if that's ok?" George asked.

"Lovely, I always like French food."

"I love your dress, it's so clingy and short. What are you wearing underneath it, not much from what I could see."

"A tiny black lacy thong, and nothing else."

"And is the thong wet already?"

"Soaked."

"So you're looking forward to going to bed with me?"

"I've thought of nothing else since you invited me."

"Ben looked as if he didn't know whether to throw up or cry."

"He's really struggling with it, but hopefully he'll get over it."

George slipped his left hand between Katy's knees and pulled her legs apart a little, before sliding his hand up to her crotch.

"Take the panties off dear, they'll get in my way."

"Yes George."

Katy pulled up her dress, lifted her bum off the seat, then slipped the thong off over her feet.

"Leave the dress where it is, so I can play with you while I drive. Luckily this Merc is auto, so my hand is free."

"Yes, that's very lucky, and that feels so good, I'm afraid I may get your seat wet."

"Lucky seat."

George's skill with his left hand, whilst driving with his right, was so practised that just as they were pulling up to park, Katy had her first orgasm of the evening.

"Wow, George you are amazing! How can you drive and make me cum at the same?"

"Practice my dear, lots of practise. Do you want to rest for a few moments, before we go in?"

"No, I want to walk into the restaurant with little after shocks still rippling through me."

"Good idea. Let's go."

Being a gentleman, George scooted around the car and opened the door for Katy, however, it turned out that he wasn't such a gentleman, because he looked up her skirt. Katy paused at the point when George had the best view, and opened her legs a little, and at that very moment two young guys walked past. Katy gave them a nice smile and blew them a kiss, before climbing out of the car.

"I'm having so much fun," Katy commented, "why are you so much more fun than my husband? For that matter, why is your cock so much bigger?"

"Some of us are just lucky, I guess."

Katy and George had a lovely meal together, they chatted about lots of different subjects, George was charming, witty, and entertaining, which made the time pass very quickly.

In what felt like half an hour, but was actually over two hours, the meal was finished and paid for, and they were driving back to Katy's home, where Ben was waiting anxiously.

"Hi Ben," George called as they walked in, "did you keep yourself busy while we were out?"

"Yes, in fact I've only just stopped. Listen George.."

"Ben, let me stop you there. You made a Faustian pact with me, and you are cast as Faust. You cannot back out of this deal, nothing you say will persuade me, I'm taking your wife to bed now, and I'm going to fuck her. Katy isn't trying to back out, she is honouring her promise. You must do the same. Come on Katy, let's fuck."

"Yes George," she said, walking up the stairs ahead of him.

George followed, eyes glued to her pneumatic arse cheeks.

Katy entered the bedroom, stripped off her dress and bra, kicked off her shoes, and dived onto the bed backwards. She had left her stay up stockings on, giving George a wonderful vision.

"Hurry up George, I need you to fuck me."

George undressed more slowly, then lay on the bed next to Katy.

"I need you to touch me to get me hard. You must be gentle with my cock, and rough with my balls."

"Oh, ok, like this?" She asked, squeezing and rolling his balls in one hand whilst gently fondling the head of his cock with the other.

"Exactly like that."

"Mmnn, I see what you mean, you're getting hard quickly, oh boy you have such a lovely cock, please fuck me now."

George rolled on top of Katy and guided his rampant cock straight at her main entrance, he eased the head in, then pushed hard.

"Oh God yes, that feels so good, fuck me hard!"

He set up a steady rhythm, pounding his full length in and out, feeling glad that he went to the gym regularly.

"Keep doing that, it feels wonderful, I love your cock so much."

He increased his pace, and increased the force of his thrusts. The bed was creaking madly, Katy was squealing repeatedly, and her new lover was advancing towards orgasm.

"Don't stop lover, do it harder, faster, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum on your fabulous cock, I'm cumming!"

This was a relief to her new lover, as he was only seconds away from his own climax. With the unfaithful wife convulsing underneath him, George let go and filled her with his seed.

Downstairs Ben followed the lovemaking from the sounds, his wife begging to be fucked, the creaking bed, his wife's squeals of delight, her gasps of excitement and her groans of orgasm. She never made all that noise when he fucked her, was his penis so much too small? It certainly sounded like it.

The lovers had gone silent. Ben knew that he just been cuckolded, he was now a cuckold. He wondered if that was a permanent state, once a cuckold, always a cuckold, he suspected that it might be.

Katy lay cuddled up to her new lover, gently stroking his cock.

"You never went completely small, and now you are growing again, you are amazing, the sexiest man I've ever met."

"I had a wonderful time Katy, and you kept your promise, thank you."

"But I heard you telling Ben that you would 'look after me' while he was in Brazil?" Katy queried.

"I was just winding him up."

"So, does that mean you aren't going to 'look after me'?"

"It means that I won't force you to have sex with me, but if you want me to, then I will."

"But I need you to force me."

"Why, does it turn you on?"

"Yes it does, and it also stops me feeling guilty about being unfaithful to my husband, and finally, it enables me to keep my marriage, whilst having a great sex life with you. Please force me."

"Ok, let's make love again, then we can go down and give Ben the bad news. You need to be on top this time, I'm getting tired."

Ben gave a little prayer of thanks to whoever invented the little blue pill which he popped during dinner. He would never have got an erection again without it.

Downstairs Ben groaned inwardly, he could hear the bed protesting again. He couldn't understand how a man of sixty could get it up again fifteen minutes after an orgasm. The sounds from above were regular, rather like a horse cantering, as in fact, Katy was cantering on George's erect cock. Being young and fit, she was able to ride her cock horse for quite a while, before she felt the familiar stirrings of an approaching orgasm.

As she got closer and closer to release, she rode her horse faster and faster, which brought her mount closer and closer to his climax. In the end rider and ridden reached the finish posts virtually simultaneously, which gave satisfaction to both.

"Wow, that was good!" Katy exclaimed.

"Glad you liked it."

"We must face Ben. I need you to be very firm, please."

"Will do"

A few minutes later they were all in the lounge together.

"Well Ben, you have a very sexy wife, thank you for sharing her."

"I didn't have any choice."

"Quite. Now I need to explain something to both of you. Katy has just made payment for the opportunity I've given you, but I outlined a steady career progression for you to board level. I'm afraid that doesn't happen unless she makes regular payments."

"What? You mean that she has to go on sleeping with you or my career doesn't progress?"

"Precisely."

"Oh Ben, what have you got me in to?" Protested Katy.

"What do you mean by regular?"

"A couple of times a week should do it, but I think we should have a variable rate, three times a week and I'll fast track you, once per week and your career will stall. I'll keep count and let you know the average."

"I think that sounds fair Ben, we'll have a target to work towards, and I'll do my best to help you, and you must encourage me to help you and your career. When do we start George?"

"We've already started. I'll pick you up Thursday for your second session for this week, then his career is on track. I'm off now, I'm exhausted. See you tomorrow Ben, see you Thursday Katy."

George slipped away before the fireworks started.

"Did you know this was going to be an ongoing arrangement?"

"No, of course not."

"I don't believe you, I think you suspected it all along."

"Well, you seemed to be enjoying yourself up there." Ben accused.

"That isn't the point, I'm not a whore!"

"Was he really that good?" Ben asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"What do you want me to say Ben, why are you torturing yourself?"

"I don't know why, I just need to know."

"Well you asked for it. Yes, he's very good. He has a cock that's nearly nine inches long, his fingers are magic, and his tongue is just heavenly."

"He licked you?"

"Only my nipples. Look, let's not spoil our last couple of days before you are off to Brazil. Come to bed and I'll give you a lovely blow job."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Ok, let's go."

Thursday morning Katy took the day off to drive Ben to Heathrow. The atmosphere between them was tense and sombre.

"Listen Katy, if this thing with George gets too unbearable, just stop. I'm sure I can get another job."

"No you can't, not at that salary, I'm going to get you fast tracked, I'll wear the old man out."

"Thank you Katy, I don't deserve you."

"Don't be silly, now off you go or you'll miss your flight. I love you. Try to have a good time and don't worry about me."

"I love you too. Bye."

Ben walked away towards security. He didn't look back, as his eyes were starting to water, and he didn't want Katy to see him crying.

Once Ben was out of site, Katy took out her mobile phone.

"He's gone."

"Are you ok?"

"A little emotional, but I'll get over it. What are we doing?"

"Go home and pack a bag, I'm taking you to Paris for a long weekend,"

"Really, Paris? Now I'm really excited. Am I allowed to bring any knickers?"

"Certainly not, it's a knicker free holiday. And no trousers either, I'm going to need easy and frequent access to your pussy."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Office Politics Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds