• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stung By Wasps

Stung By Wasps

1234567

Advice to all you men out there: if you start seeing wasps, run like hell.

My name is Mike. I met Laurie in grad school -- I got an MBA, she got her JD. I got a job as the Chief Financial Officer at the real estate firm run by Laurie's best friend, Valerie. Laurie joined a big time litigation outfit in San Diego downtown, and developed a lucrative practice of representing female clients who wanted to sue their husbands for divorce.

Our sex life in grad school was active but plain vanilla. Being a healthy American male, I wanted sex all the time. Laurie was quite the looker: nice tits, a round ass, a slim figure, and large blue eyes on a lovely face framed by a wild mane of long, blond hair. At first, Laurie loved nothing better than to have me pounding my cock into her pussy until we both exploded into orgasms. More and more, though, she expressed an increasing disgust of "all the goo and mess" that I pumped inside her. After we got married and were often both busy into the evening at work, sex slowly transitioned from plain vanilla to ice milk to shaved ice. It didn't help that the men Laurie came into contact with were her clients' lying, cheating husbands, and I often wondered if I had become associated in her mind with the "oppressor gender." Five years into our marriage, our sex life was down to almost zero, and the times we did make love were perfunctory and unsatisfying. Usually, 2-3 times a week I'd masturbate myself to an orgasm in the middle of the night just to get some relief. I don't know what Laurie did, if anything, for her jollies. We never talked about it.

The New Year's Proposal

It was New Year's Day morning, and over coffee at breakfast I broached my idea:

"Laurie, we never make love any more. I know you aren't very interested, but here's an idea that takes little effort on your part, you get as much pleasure as you want, and you don't get 'messy.' Three times a week -- really as much as you want but let's start with three a week -- you just lay back, relax, and let me lick your pussy and clit to an orgasm. All you have to do is play with my cock a little bit those nights and once a week bring me to an orgasm with your hand. What do you say we try it for a week and see how we like it?"

Laurie rolled her eyes, but then gave it a little thought and replied, "Let me get this straight: you eat me out three times a week..."

"Or more if you want," I interjected.

"...or more if I want. All I have to do is get you erect in return and once a week give you a chance to cum. Right?"

"Right!"

She thought for a long moment. Then, she got this devilish grin on her face that I had never seen before. "Okay, deal!"

After that, she went back to her newspaper and coffee. But she kept that unsettling grin on her face for quite some time. There were wheels spinning in that devious mind of hers, and I can't say I was totally at ease with how the conversation had gone. But an hour later I had forgotten all about the details and all I focused on was that our sex life was finally going to go -- however slowly -- back in the right direction.

Week One: Tuesday

We agreed -- well, Laurie decided -- that we'd get together Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, and that she'd get me off on Saturdays. So much for spontaneity. But, at least things were in motion.

We retired a bit early on Tuesday night. I showered quickly first and crawled into bed naked as is my custom. Laurie emerged from the shower a bit later in only a nightie. Usually, she wears a tee shirt and panties to bed (she never liked the risqué stuff I bought her from Victoria's Secret), so this was indeed progress.

"Okay, me first," she said matter-of-factly. She hiked her nightie, pointed at her pussy, and lay back on the bed. I sprawled on the bed between her legs, reached under her ass with my hands, and leaned in and started licking. She didn't respond at first, but after several minutes she hiked her legs over my shoulders, put her hands on the back of my head and started telling me what she liked. "Slow down." "Oh, yeah, more of that." "A little higher." Her pussy got wetter and wetter, her scent filled my nostrils, her hands pressed my head harder into her pussy, and she began to moan with the pleasure. Just as I thought my jaw would fall off, she suddenly cried out loud and shook violently from a shattering orgasm. As she did, her hands pressed my face in so hard against her pussy I could hardly breathe. I tried to raise my head but she just held me there, saying, "Just stay there a minute. I want to feel you there where you belong until I calm down. Feeling you trapped down there between my legs is such a turn on!" After what seemed like an eternity (but was probably only a matter of seconds), she let me go and sighed, "Oh, darling, that was nice, really nice. We've got to do that more often."

"As often as you want!" Progress!

I then lay back on the bed next to her and held her for a few minutes. I told her that it pleased me to see her enjoy it so much.

She turned to me. "So, lie on your back, and let me play with you a bit." No argument here!

I lay back, and she reached into a bedside drawer and took out a bottle of massage oil. She squirted a nice dose on my cock, and started to stroke it slowly up and down. Oh, man, it felt so good to have someone else touch my cock for once! I sighed and relaxed into the feeling. In no time, I got hard as a rock.

"Well, darling, I see that you like this!" she laughed. After a few minutes, I could feel an orgasm beginning to build. I started to moan and breathe deeper. Just then, she stopped!

"Well, I guess that does it for tonight."

"But I was getting so close to cumming!"

"Darling, we agreed that your chance to cum is on Saturdays. Tonight is just about getting you hard. You wouldn't want to ruin what we've started together by breaking the agreement on the first night, right? Now let's just spoon for awhile."

She lay on her side facing away from me. I wrapped my arms around her from behind, my hands on her lovely tits, and my still lubed and rigid cock pressed into the crack in her ass. I felt so needy that I started to rock my pelvis, which made my cock slide up and down her crack. After a few delicious rocks, she whispered, "Now, darling, stop acting like a dog in heat and be a good boy and go to sleep." Sleep was not what I had in mind, but after quite a while I must have dropped off.

Week One: Wednesday

The next morning, I got up while Laurie was in the shower and made breakfast for the both of us before work. Now, you have to understand, this was probably a first for me. But I wanted to let her know how much I appreciated her and her willingness to re-energize our sex life. I figured that if I showed her more affection and attention, she'd give me more of what I wanted, which was sex!

When she came into the kitchen, she laughed. "Wow, I get a guy hard and I get a free breakfast! I wonder what else I can get out of this new arrangement we have!" Once again, there was that devilish grin. "I'll have to give that some thought!"

Week One: Thursday

By Thursday night, I was get quite horny thinking about our upcoming session together. We had a light dinner out, and upon getting home, Laurie lit some candles in the bedroom, and declared that she was all tensed up from a tough divorce case and needed a massage. "But, first, a shower together!"

No argument here! "Sounds great. Lead on."

We got into the shower together, and right off Laurie gave me a passionate kiss while grinding her pussy into my groin. My cock sprang to attention as she disengaged from the embrace. "Well, darling, it looks like you are having fun already!" she giggled. She handed me the soap. "Do me first. I'm all sweaty, so don't miss an inch. Rub that soap all over my body."

Who was I to argue?

I soaped her up really good, and paid special attention to her fine tits and ass. Then I got down on my hands and knees and did her feet and lower legs. My face was right in front of her pussy.

"Oooh, darling, I like you down there. It suits you. And it makes my pussy twitch!" She widened her stance to make her pussy and clit accessible. "I could use some loving right now. Lick me." She guided my tongue to her mound. She was clearly turned on, because it only took a few minutes to bring her to an orgasm.

"Now, it's my turn to do you," she said, her eyes seemingly bright with something special in mind. Hey, maybe she was going to get me off! I sure needed it; I was horny beyond belief at this point.

She soaped up my throbbing member, and began to stroke it with one hand while massaging my by then aching balls with the other. Within a minute or so I was feeling the orgasm beginning to build in my balls, but just when I was getting close, Laurie let go and started to wash my chest and arms. "Oh, dear, forgive me. I was so focused on playing with my new toy that I forgot all about getting you clean!" With that, she laughed, and washed me all over without touching my cock again. She washed my ass by reaching around my body and, by doing so, mashed her tits and front of her body against me. I almost came when she rubbed her hand in my crack and played with her finger in my anus for a second, while she ground her pelvis into my groin. Then, suddenly, she pulled away, and announced, "All done!"

I was in a pretty bad state by the time we dried off and got back into the bedroom. Laurie grabbed the massage oil, squirted some onto her hands, and started to work on my proud member that was standing at attention. Oh, God, it felt so good. Once again, my orgasm started to boil up from my balls as I approached the point of no return. I don't know how Laurie could tell I was close, but she stopped and announced it was time for her massage. I dutifully massaged her front and back, paying particular attention to her ass cheeks in accord with instructions she guided me with.

Now, I had assumed the massage was just the prelude to the evening, but was rudely disabused of that idea by Laurie. "I don't know what you're thinking, but we both got what we wanted in the shower, I played with you some more after, so we're done for the night." Then she smiled. "Unless, of course, I want another round. But for now, just spoon me." So once again, she laid facing away from me; I put my arms around her, and mashed my rock hard dick against the cleavage of her ass.

We lay there a few minutes, and I thought she had fallen asleep. But she moved my upper arm down and guided my hand to her clit and indicated that I should start rubbing it. I was so turned on that, like Tuesday night, I started humping her ass cleavage with my throbbing, turgid cock in time with my ministrations. My cock slid up and down her ass smoothly. (She apparently had had this in mind when I massaged her.) She told me to speed up, and soon we were both wriggling and panting our way to massive orgasms. Just as I was working my way up to mine, she let out a sharp moan as she came hard. Only seconds away from my own, I continued to move my cock up and down her ass in almost a spastic movement.

"Stop, darling."

"Huh?" Just a bunch more strokes and I'd cum! "No, let me cum, please!"

"Stop," she commanded with some force to her voice. "Stop right now. We have a deal and you've had your fun. Now just hold me for a while and let's go to sleep."

So there I lay: my arms around my warm, sweet smelling wife; the air filled with the scent of her sex; and my whole body electrified by the sexual tension in my groin. My cock stayed rock hard and throbbed incessantly for quite some time. I don't think I slept much that night.

Week One: Friday

Friday morning I awoke to Laurie running her finger over my cock, which apparently had become -- or perhaps stayed -- erect during the night. "Good morning, darling! Your cock was so hard and inviting, I thought I'd just play with my new toy while you weren't using it," she giggled.

"I'd like to use it in you! How about a quickie?" I interjected.

"That's not our deal. Besides, it's time to get up and get ready to go to work."

I was a wreck all day. I was short of sleep, my balls felt all backed up and ached, and I had this constant need for relief that was like an unsatisfied addiction. I could hardly think straight.

That night, Laurie declined my offer to fool around, but asked me just spoon her as she went to sleep. I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her tits, and she wiggled her ass to mash it against my growing cock. In no time I was hard. "Well, I see you got what you wanted tonight," she murmured. "I guess that means you owe me an orgasm." Once again, I was left rock hard and throbbing, buzzing with need but also looking forward to getting relief tomorrow.

Week One: Saturday

Once again, I woke up to find Laurie playing with my cock. This time, she had applied lube and was slowly stroking it up and down. I was already rock hard. Realizing it was Saturday, I smiled brightly and moaned, "Oh, yeah, baby. Keep going, I really need you to make me cum right now!"

"Well, I need some relief, too, darling, so just lay back and maybe we can both get what we want." With that, she swung her body around and straddled my chest so that she faced my cock. Then she proceeded to move back so her pussy was directly over my mouth. "Start licking, and I'll keep playing with you." I licked and sucked for all I was worth, while Laurie lay on my stomach in a 69 position and started licking and sucking me. Within a minute, she was getting really hot, and began shouting, "Faster... faster...oh yeah...right there, don't stop..." She forgot about my cock and began rocking her pelvis, grinding her pussy and clit into my face, and using my tongue and nose to stimulate her to a shattering orgasm. She then collapsed on top of me, her pussy just a few inches from my nose and her mouth just an inch from my raging member, her breathe raggedly breathing on it and keeping it rock hard.

"Oh, God, I needed that."

I was beside myself with a need to cum. "Laurie, its Saturday. Time for you to get me off. Please, please make me cum!"

"Mike, I'm enjoying the afterglow right now, and all you can think of is getting off rather than letting me have my pleasure uninterrupted by your whining. Besides, you owed me an orgasm from last night. By my count, we are even, and I think I want to wait until later to have my Saturday orgasm. So why don't you get up and make us breakfast while I shower and I'll try to forget your selfishness this morning."

Oh, man, this was not exactly what I had in mind a week ago. But I stumbled out of bed, balls feeling like lead and my cock stiff and bobbing about in the wind, and I threw on my bathrobe and padded down to the kitchen to start cooking.

Over breakfast, Laurie announced that we were invited over to Valerie's for a barbeque by her pool. It was a warm day, so that sounded okay, although I was hoping to watch some football on TV. Maybe some time in the cool waters of a swimming pool would soothe my aching balls and distract me from this need to cum that plagued me like an itch I couldn't scratch.

Now, let me fill you in on Valerie. She's got a nice figure, and is quite attractive, but she's a bit of an ice princess with -- in my non-professional opinion - anger issues towards men. We actually dated once -- in fact, I met Laurie through her. She had this air of superiority about her and seemed to expect me to behave more like a butler than a boyfriend. As a boss, she's the same way -- a bit, well, bossy. But she's professional and a good businesswoman, so I'm fine with it.

One odd little detail that I only later discovered had some significance was the fact that she sported a tiny (the width of one's pinky fingernail) tattoo of a wasp beneath her right ear.

I drove with Laurie over to Valerie's a bit after lunch. As soon as we were out of the driveway, Laurie reached over, unzipped my fly, pulled out my cock, and started stroking lightly. "I know how much you like this, so no sense in wasting idle time," she giggled. "Besides, when you finally blow it will make it feel even more incredible. See how considerate I am?" In no time I was having a hard time concentrating on the road.

Just then, Valerie called my cell phone, and the car brought her voice up on the speaker. "Hi, Mike, I forgot to tell you that I'm also inviting over a new college intern we hired for the semester whose father is our most important client. I need you to be a perfect gentleman this afternoon, follow my orders, and make sure the intern has a good impression of us and of you. Can you do that, Mike?"

"Yeah, sure, no problem. What's..."

"Good, see you in a few minutes." Click.

"Probably some over pampered kid with a sense of entitlement. Well, no problem. Hopefully he likes sports, and we can bond while watching a game while you two chat."

Laurie let out a long laugh and kept stroking. By the time we turned onto Valerie's street, I was on the edge. Laurie stuffed my rock hard cock back into my shorts (no easy task), and giggled, "Remember, be a good boy this afternoon and follow orders."

I calmed down as best I could as we rang the doorbell. Valerie opened the door, we all said our hellos, and she ushered us into the living room. "Mike and Laurie, this is Tiffany, the new intern I told you about."

Now, I don't think my jaw actually dropped, but I did stare. Before me sitting on the couch was the sexiest female I'd ever seen. I mean, she was drop dead gorgeous. She had long, wavy black hair surrounding a model's face set off by two large, dark eyes. She wore a top that clearly was too small to contain a set of tits that had to be centerfold material and that revealed a slim, taut stomach, and her miniskirt revealed two very shapely, long legs. She stood up to greet us. She had to be nearly as tall as I was, with a cute shapely ass and legs that went on forever. She walked up to me, and I could smell her subtle, spicy perfume. She got up a bit close, shook my hand with both of hers, and -- with a smile that said 'I turn you on and you know I know it' - she said in a husky voice, "Nice to meet you, Mike. Val tells me you'll have a lot of hard things for me to work on. I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun this semester." She had emphasized the word 'hard', and the innuendo was not lost on any of us. It was not lost on my groin, which was on fire. My cock swelled once again and was causing my shorts to begin to be tented.

There was one other thing about her. Like Valerie, she had this tiny tattoo of a wasp under her right ear. Odd, right?

After more introductions and some small talk, Valerie proposed that we change into our bathing suits and meet out at the pool. In the guest room, Laurie chided me over my not fully concealed boner. "My God, Mike, you see some young co-ed and you are like some stallion in heat. Look at you. You're rock hard just fantasizing about her. Go take a cold shower or something before you put on your suit. If you embarrass me this afternoon, mister, you are in big trouble!" I went in to the shower, sprayed cold water on my groin, and managed to calm down enough to have it go flaccid before I put my (thank God) baggy suit on. My calm didn't last long, though.

Laurie had already changed and gone out to the pool, so I found my way out to the pool area on my own. When I got there, my heart nearly stopped: not only was my attractive wife in a skimpy bikini I had never seen before, Tiffany was lying on a chaise lounge in what I can only describe as a minimalist attempt at a bikini, and she was sensuously rubbing suntan oil all over her tits and stomach. She saw me and gave me a knowing smile. "Oh, good. Mike, could you put some oil on my back?" She handed me the bottle and turned over on her stomach. I had all these conflicting thoughts: be a gentleman, don't disappoint Laurie, and make a good first impression. I also had this burning desire in my groin that had to be on the verge of catching my suit on fire, and the urge to bury my face in that delicious looking ass of Tiffany's. After only a second's hesitation, I started spreading the oil on her legs, ass, and back. Luckily, she was face down and couldn't see my hard on make a repeat appearance and tent my suit, although I swear she must have felt the white hot heat radiating from it like a bonfire.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stung By Wasps

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds