• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Boss Lady Pt. 03

The Boss Lady Pt. 03

12

Here is part three! Please vote/comment, and let me know if you want me to keep going! This story is longer than the others and it takes a little bit to get going but please be patient. Thanks again!!!

*

Jack looked down at Anita. She was completely covered in his cum. He watched as she scooped up his seed from her face and licking it off of her fingers. She seemed to love the taste of his cum. She moaned pleasantly as she cleaned her face off. She looked up into Jack's eyes. He could still see desire in them. He could see that she was still not yet fully satisfied and that she desperately needed his cock in her tight cunt.

"Thank you for all of that cum sir! You taste so fucking good! I just might need you to give me some more later!" She said to him, still being submissive to him.

"How long are you gonna keep up this submissive attitude towards me? Are you gonna be like this at work?" Jack chuckled as he asked the last question and Anita scoffed at the idea.

"You're out of your fucking mind white boy!" Anita was laughing as well, still cleaning cum off of her face. "I just might call you "white boy" though."

"You wouldn't dare!" Jack replied.

"Watch me, white boy!"

"So, what do we do now?" Jack asked, helping Anita get off of her knees. He pulled her into his arms and they kissed passionately. Anita quickly pulled away, almost seeming to be uncomfortable with the idea of kissing Jack.

"I don't know about you, but I need a fucking shower! I smell like your cum and my pussy juices," she said and walked out of the room.

"You say it like it's a bad thing! I kinda like the smell!" Jack yelled, following her out of the kitchen and back upstairs.

Once they both got into the master bathroom, Anita turned on the water and stripped off her heels and stockings. Jack didn't have any clothes to take off so he hopped into the shower first. The water felt good on his sweaty skin. Anita quickly jumped in after him. They both washed the sweat, cum and pussy juices from their tired bodies. Jack watched Anita as she lazily rubbed a soapy loofah all over her cocoa brown skin. Jack grabbed the loofah that she was using and began to wash her. She accepted his gesture of appreciation and closed her eyes as she let her employee clean his cum off of her body.

"You know that you really don't have to do that, and don't expect me to do it to you," Anita said, getting defensive again.

"Why are you always like that? Why do you always become such a bitch when someone actually tries to help you?! Seriously, I want to know!"

"I don't fucking know! Anita shot back. I'm just not used to favors, especially from the people who work for me! And don't think that I am going to be treating you differently now. You are still my employee and you will act accordingly and that means acting like none of this ever happened."

Anita took the loofah from Jack and finished washing herself off. When she finished she gave it to Jack and he cleaned himself but received no help from Anita. She got out of the shower and grabbed two towels. She threw one over the shower curtain for Jack. She dried herself off and walked out of the bathroom. Jack finished washing, dried off and followed her.

"I think that you should leave," Anita said. She sounded upset and Jack did not understand why.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Jack asked, frustrated at how the night was turning out. "I thought we were having a good time and now all of a sudden you just want to throw me out! What have I done wrong!"

"Please just go! I need to process what the fuck just happened! I just fucked someone that works for me!

"We didn't fuck!" Jack said sarcastically. "We gave each other some really good head, be we did not fuck!"

"You know what I meant!" Anita said defensively. "Please just go and let me think about this!"

Jack snatched up the clothes he had left on Anita's bedroom floor and stormed down the stairs. He picked up and put on his slacks. He slammed the door behind him, got into his car and left. After he got on the road, he realized that he was still a little drunk, but he figured that he could probably make it home as his apartment was not too far from Anita's home.

He was fuming mad by the time he unlocked his apartment door. "How could she use him like this?" He asked himself. "And why was he not surprised?" This was the type of person she was. She used people to get what she wanted and when she got it, she discarded them. "At least now I'm not just an employee to her." He said to himself as he opened the fridge to get a beer. He popped the top and guzzled it down. "I'm a employee with a big dick." He chuckled at this and took a deep relaxing breath. He was glad that he didn't have to go to work the next morning. He didn't want to see her face and it was probably a good idea that he didn't for at least a few days.

Two Weeks Later

Work had been relatively uneventful since he and Anita had their first encounter. The two of them had barely spoken to each other, but that was not unusual. He had had time to dissect that night and he was no longer angry with Anita. He had even reached the point where he was beginning to feel sorry for her. She was going through so much and that night was just nothing more than a moment of weakness for her.

"Jack, can you come into my office please?" Anita called to him.

Jack got up and walked back to her office. He looked at Anita and she looked upset, but still damn sexy. Today she was wearing a black pencil skirt with a white blouse that had only one button unbuttoned. Her legs were covered in sheer stockings or pantyhose and she was also wearing a pair of black pumps. The one's she was wearing today were far more sensible than the five inch stilettos she had on the night of their encounter.

"What's up?" Jack asked, trying to mask his anxiety with a lighthearted tone.

"My husband and I separated the night after we did what we did. We are divorcing." She grabbed a folder on her desk and showed it to Jack. Sure enough, the file contained papers indicating that the two were separating.

"I'm sorry to hear that and I am not trying to be an asshole, but what do you want from me? I mean the last time you and I "talked," I ended up storming out of your house. I've been worrying for the past two weeks that you've been trying to fire me!" Anita chuckled at this.

"I'm not going to fire you Jack! I can't! I would lose my job too. The reason I called you back here was because I was wondering if you would give me a ride home. Do you think that you could?"

Jack wasn't sure what to think. He wanted to help her out, but look where it got him last time, but then he felt the growing erection in his pants and he thought about giving her a ride home because well, look where it got him last time.

"I don't know if that is such a good idea. It didn't exactly end up working out the last time I gave you a ride home," Jack said, trying to convince himself that this was a bad idea.

"Look, just give me a ride home and if you want to stay you can and if not then don't, but I do need a ride home."

"Fine," Jack said.

The rest of the day passed like molasses rolling uphill in January. Thoughts of the "ride" he was going to give his boss, and all of the possibilities that came with it ran through his head so much that he was having trouble concentrating on his work. "Did she want a repeat of the last time, or did she really just want a ride home?" That question plagued Jack until it was time to go home.

"Are you ready to go?" Anita said to Jack as she picked up her stuff.

"I'm ready if you are," Jack replied, the hesitation very clear in his voice.

"Ok, then let's go."

She grabbed her things and they walked to his car. It was still messy and he apologized for that once more. She once again said that she didn't really care and that it was ok. Neither one of them said another word for the duration of the ride to Anita's house. When his car finally pulled into the driveway, she asked him the question that his mind had been dreading to hear, but his cock had been hoping to hear.

"Do you want to come inside for a drink?" She asked him hesitantly, not knowing what his answer was going to be this time and definitely not wanting to hear him say "no."

"I don't know if I should," he said. "What if we...."

"Then we do," she interrupted. "We are adults, and it's safe to say that my husband is out of the picture at this point so I am going to ask you again. Do you want to come in?"

"Open your garage door," was all Jack said to her.

Like the last time, Anita put her things on the kitchen table and walked over to the fridge to grab the wine, the beer, and the vodka. Jack walked over to the cupboard and grabbed the glasses. She pulled the cork from the wine bottle and Jack unscrewed the top from the vodka and popped the top off of the beer. They both clearly meant business. Anita filled her wine glass and Jack filled the two shot glasses. He handed her a shot glass and he took the other. He raised his glass and she responded in kind.

"To whatever happens."

To whatever happens."

They downed the vodka and slammed the glasses on the table. She poured two more shots and they downed those as well. Anita looked up at Jack. She felt her pussy tingle at the memory of their last encounter. She thought of how good it felt to ride his face and then to have him blow his load all over hers. She thought of how badly she wanted to fuck him that night but somehow lost the nerve. She thought of how much she wanted to remedy that tonight.

"So, what's up?" Jack asked, breaking what felt like an eternal silence.

"I don't know. You tell me."

"What do you want to know?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Stop playing games!" She said, cracking a smile.

The alcohol was working on the both of them already as they slowly began to loosen up. Jack took a sip of his beer and Anita drank her wine as they sat at the kitchen table in silence. Jack contemplated making the first move but was afraid of rejection. Anita kept thinking back to the last night they were together and wondered if it could ever be repeated. There was something so wrong about what they did. It was so primal and uncomplicated. She wanted that again.

"So how do you feel about your separation?" Jack asked, truly curious this time.

"I don't know to be honest. I'm upset on one hand but on the other, I'm relieved. It feels good to be free from him and how he treated me."

Jack didn't push her any further because he could tell that this was not what she wanted to talk about with him. He poured himself another shot and downed it quickly. He offered to pour another for her and she accepted. She downed hers quickly and sipped her wine.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Did you want to fuck me the other night?" Anita asked him abruptly.

"I think you know the answer to that," he replied.

"Tell me anyways."

"Of course I wanted to! I wanted to fuck you in the shower and again on the bed! I wanted to get as much of you as I could because I didn't know if I could ever get it again, but we both saw how that worked out."

He expected Anita to apologize but she did not. Instead she said that she had to go to the bathroom but this time she used the downstairs one and to Jack's disappointment, she was still clothed when she came back. She sat back down next to him and poured herself another shot. She drank it down. Evidently the goal of the evening was to truly get trashed, Jack thought and he too poured himself another shot.

"Did you like the stockings and the heels that I wore for you that night?" Anita words were slurred a little and Jack knew that she was buzzing.

"Fuck yes I did! I almost asked you how you knew I had a thing for stockings and heels, but there's no way you could've known. Fuck, when I saw you come down those stairs, I just... I just wanted to walk over to you and fuck your brains out! God damn you looked so fucking sexy!" Jack had to stop himself from rambling.

"I'm glad you liked them. I wear them all the time. They make me feel sexy. And a little naughty... Does that sound weird to you?"

"Not at all because they are fucking sexy! So fucking sexy!

"I have a lot of lingerie. My husband liked thigh highs and stuff like that too so I have quite a collection," Anita said.

The two went silent again for a few minutes and Jack thought about Anita's "collection." He would love to see it. He pictured her in all manner of sexy lingerie and his cock started to harden. He saw her look down at it. He watched her lick her lips.

"I could take you upstairs and model some of it for you. I have all kinds of fun things that I can show you!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Jack said, hopping up from his chair. He wobbled a little and remembered that he was a little drunk. He regained his balance and they both walked towards the steps.

"Bring the vodka and the wine," Anita said and Jack quickly turned around, grabbed the requested items and ran back towards the steps.

Once they were in the master bedroom, Anita told Jack that they both should shower first. She handed him a towel and told him to use the bathroom down the hall while she used the shower in the master bathroom. She told him that once he was finished to sit on the bed and wait for her because she was going to be a few minutes. He obeyed his supervisor and went to the hallway bathroom to shower. He washed himself quickly. He looked down at his already rigid cock. There was some stubble growing around his pubic area so he decided to clean it up before their encounter. He found a razor and quickly, but carefully shaved around his shaft and then took the razor to his ball sack. Once he was satisfied that he removed enough hair, he rinsed off and got out of the shower.

He dried off quickly and walked naked back to Anita's room. The shower was still going when he opened the bedroom door. He closed it and got onto the bed. He looked up at the ceiling as he waited, contemplating all of the things that were going to happen as soon as the bathroom door opened. He began to stroke his rock hard cock. He thought back to the last night they were together; how he fucked her mouth. He thought about the way her caramel colored face looked coated with his cum and how slutty she looked sliding it into her mouth with her fingers. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of water cutting off. "Oh shit, here we go!" Jack said to himself as he continued to stroke his cock, but after about five minutes and still no Anita he had to stop himself. "Ok, Jack just relax and be patient. Don't make yourself cum before the fun starts!"

Jack got up off of the bed and grabbed his beer. He took a pull from it to cool himself down. He thought about the vodka but decided against because he was buzzed enough as it is. He didn't want to get a case of whiskey dick right before he was about to fuck his boss' brains out. He took another sip of the beer. "How much longer is she gonna be?!" He said to himself. He got his answer shortly after when the door slowly opened.

It was as if history was repeating itself. As soon as he saw Anita, his jaw dropped to the floor. She stepped out of the bathroom dressed in a black full body stocking. Her B cup tits that were capped with pierced nipples that were clearly very hard and were easily visibly through the fishnet material. Further down, Jack could see and opening in the body stocking between her legs. Anita's pussy was soaking wet and was yet again completely bald. Jack continued to move his gaze downward over her thick, round thighs to her sexy calves until he got to her feet, which were covered in a pair of astoundingly high six inch black stiletto heels. Jack could not believe that she could actually walk in them but they were sexy as fuck! Jack moved his eyes back upward to her face, which was painted heavily with makeup, including a very thick coat of eyeliner and mascara. Her lips were also painted a very dark red. Jack also noticed that around her neck was a black choker that had a thin three foot long chain connected to it.

"What do you think?" She asked in a low, sultry voice. Gone was the typical attitude that accompanied her words. Anita was in full on seduction mode, and Jack was the target.

"There aren't even words!" Holy fucking shit you look sexy!" That was all he could say. His mouth was dry and he wanted a drink.

"I am glad you like it, but there is more." She said.

"More?" Jack asked incredulously. "How could there possibly be more?!"

Anita turned around and exposed her ass to Jack. Keeping her legs straight, she bent over at the waist, exposing what appeared to be a pink butt plug inside of her ass. His cock twitched at the sight before him. Below the butt plug was a pair of very thick and very wet pussy lips. Anita looked back at him.

"I thought you would like that!" She said.

"You thought right!" Jack replied.

Anita sauntered over to Jack and stood in front of him. In her heels she was as tall as he was, maybe even a little taller. She brought her face to his and kissed his lips softly. Jack reciprocated and they began to make out. His hands drifted up to her breasts and he began to pinch her nipples. She moaned at his touch. Her tits felt amazing in his hands until she pulled away from him.

"So white boy, should I keep on what I'm wearing or do you wanna see something else?" She asked.

"Goddamn, that is a hard fucking question to answer! You look so fucking sexy right now and I can't imagine that you could possibly look any sexier but I'm gonna have to say yes."

"Very well," Anita replied. She turned her back to him, the butt plug barely visible between her thick ass cheeks and she seductively walked back to the bathroom and closed the door.

Jack was still reeling over the way Anita looked and the butt plug that she had in her ass. Was she going to let him have her ass tonight too? He sat down on the bed and began to stroke his cock. It was so hard that it almost hurt.

Five minutes had passed when the door opened again and Anita stepped out of the bathroom. This time, Anita was dressed in a pair of tan stockings, no panties and a pair of tan six inch stiletto heels. Jack liked the black on her, but the contrast of the tan stockings wrapped around her mocha skin nearly drove jack over the edge. She was wearing nothing on top and her pierced nipples were still as hard as rocks.

"What do you think of this?" Anita asked as she brought her hands to her nipples to pinch them.

"I like," was all Jack could say.

She was still at the bathroom door when she asked him if he wanted to see anything else. Jack couldn't wait any longer. He had to have her and he had to have her right then! He walked over to her and grabbed her by the arm. He brought her over to the bed and pushed her onto her back. He got on top of her and started to kiss her madly. She returned the kisses with just as much fervor. They both had had enough with the teasing and the games. It was time to fuck.

"Put your cock inside of me white boy! Put it in me now!" Anita begged as she spread her legs as wide as she could. Jack quickly obliged. He grabbed his rock hard eight inch cock and lined it up with the entrance of Anita's dripping cunt.

"Please put it inside of me!" She begged. "Please!"

Jack rubbed the white head against the caramel colored lips of Anita's pussy, getting it nice and wet before he entered her. He rubbed the head against her tumescent clitoris, causing Anita to moan and once again renew her pleas for penetration.

"Goddammit Jack put that big fucking white cock inside of me now!"

Jack brought the head of his cock to the entrance of her cunt and pushed forward. With just the head in, Anita was already screaming for Jack to fuck her. He pushed his cock in further. Given the wetness of her pussy, there was no resistance, but she was extremely tight. It felt like a vice around his cock as he continued to push deeper. He had about four inches of his cock buried inside of her when he pulled it back out, causing Anita to groan in displeasure. Jack pulled all the way out and thrust back in, this time deeper than before. He pulled back out. He looked into Anita's eyes and could see the lust. He could see the wanton desire for him to ravish her. He pushed all eight inches of his cock inside of her and Anita convulsed. It was her first orgasm of the night and it was definitely not going to be her last.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Boss Lady Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds