• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Time for School Ch. 13

Time for School Ch. 13

1234

Chapter 13 - Sofia

Note: All characters in this story involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older

*

When we reached Sofia's floor, the two of us headed off together. Of course, I allowed the lady to go first. As we walked down the hall, she had a visible, shaky nervousness about her and remained quiet. It started to become more and more obvious to me that she was thinking about more than just having me hang out at her place.

She unlocked the door and I followed her inside. It was pretty and it smelled nice – just like her! Because of the fact that she lived directly above me, the layout of her apartment was exactly the same as my own. There'd been many a night I'd stayed up, wondering what the gorgeous girl above my ceiling was doing.

"Well," she quietly said, "here we are. You can set your book bag on the chair, too."

"Thanks," I replied, hooking my backpack to the fancy dining room chair. She stood around awkwardly for a moment before her eyes lit up.

"Oh, would you like something to drink?"

"Sure," I said with a slight grin.

"One sec!" she said before heading off to the kitchen. She seemed pretty anxious to keep me entertained. Though I was finding her entertaining, I just stood back and remained calm. I hoped my demeanor would would rub off on her.

From the refrigerator, she pulled out a water pitcher with one of those filters built into it. She looked worried, her hand shaking as she tried to pour the water into a glass and ended up spilling some.

"Oh, damn it," she whispered, quickly biting her lip.

"Hey, it's okay," I reassured her. I helped by placing my hands atop her own. "Here, I'll do it. I have some experience with these things."

She quietly laughed as I steadied her hand to pour the water into the glass. She seemed to be quite comfortable being so close to me. I saw the hairs standing up on her arms before she looked over at me with a smile. She then sighed quietly.

"Well then," she said as she turned to put the pitcher back into the fridge. "Let me show you around the place."

"Sounds good," I replied with a warm smile. I took a sip from the glass of water while she led me out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"So," she started, "in the living room, we have this beautiful, Italian leather sectional."

"Very fancy," I remarked with raised eyebrows. She giggled softly. The couch looked like it was brand-new.

"My mom's an interior decorator. Everything about her own home has to look perfect and spotless."

"So I've noticed," I said as I looked around, impressed by the modern layout of the place. I then looked back at her with a cool smile. "It's actually very lovely in here. And I don't just mean because of the decor."

She playfully grinned from ear to ear. "I didn't know you were so charming," she replied, innocently fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

"And I didn't know you ... had such a nice place."

She giggled again. "Come on, let's check out the view," she said. She waved for me to follow her before opening the sliding glass door.

We then stepped out onto the balcony. Not only did the tile look a million times fancier than my own, but the seating places and additional decorations did as well.

"What do you think?" she asked, her eyes quite hopeful to continually impress me.

"It looks nice," I replied, nodding and pursing my lips in approval. "I feel like I'm an entire story up. Very jarring; I might be getting acrophobic up here." She laughed and playfully pushed my arm. She then turned and noticed a rogue cup upon one of the tables.

"Oh, darn it. Someone left a cup out here," she said before bending over to pick it up.

The way she bent over was so purposeful. My eyes widened in awe with her practically shoving her ass into my face, wagging it back and forth to do something as simple as pick up a cup. It caused me to unconsciously undress her with my mind. She was making it more and more obvious that she had something planned. By then, I had a pretty good idea what it was, but I was enjoying watching her put on a show for me. I casually took a sip of water before she stood up and turned to me with a big smile.

"Let me just put this cup away. Come on." I nodded and followed her back inside, through the kitchen where she placed the cup down.

I took one more swig of water and then placed it down on the counter beside it. She looked back and smiled again before leading me into her parent's bedroom. What an lavish affair that was. It was very open and neatly carpeted. The bed had a long headboard that also acted as a sturdy table for their lamps, phone and books. The expensive sheets also looked as though they were brand-new. I was almost afraid to get near them, in the worry I'd somehow mess up the bed made so perfectly.

"Wow," I uttered before she could even say anything. For some reason, it just looked like a perfect 'beach' bedroom.

"My mom really fusses over the details," she remarked, grinning as she looked around before turning to me.

"I'd say," I remarked, my eyes soaking up the awe-inspiring space. "Should I be wearing some kind of protective suit in here? I don't want to get a hair or a flake of skin anywhere."

"It's fine," she happily replied. She then grabbed my arm with both hands. "Come on, there's one more room left."

I smiled as she led me away, playfully rolling my eyes. I knew exactly what the last room was.

She brought me into her room, which was, surprisingly, the same size as my own. Her room was much more modest by comparison to the other rooms, which suited her well. There was a soft, aromatic smell of potpourri in the air. The drawn cloth curtains served to keep a comfortable darkness in the room. It seemed very relaxing and peaceful within the cozy confines of her space.

"Oh," I said with some surprise. "I thought you were going to show me the bathroom."

She smirked at me. "Very funny." I shot her back an innocent grin.

She then rubbed her arm, awkwardly standing around again while thinking about what to say.

"So, uh, ... what do you think of my room?"

"It's nice," I replied with another approving nod. "Much nicer than my room. At least you make your bed and don't leave things lying around everywhere."

She quietly laughed. "Typical guy behavior," she said, looking at me with a grin. "What do you think of the bed?"

"It's ... nice, too," I replied with some confusion, not quite sure what she wanted me to say.

"Well, ... I like these sheets," she said with a slightly nervous laugh. She bent over again, gently combing over the sheets with both hands. "They're soft and really nice to, you know, lay on."

With her proportionate behind stuck so blatantly in my face again, she could not have made it any more obvious at that point. I decided it was time to stop letting her flounder about, and accept her invitation.

She stood up, staring nervously at the bed as she tried to think of what else to say. I closed the gap between us, slipping my arms underneath her own. She gasped softly before she went quiet once again. She straightened her back while I went to test the waters as to how far she was willing to go when I took hold underneath her full, exquisite breasts.

Sofia exhaled a quiet, sheepish moan, offering no resistance while my hands slowly explored the shape of her breasts. It was so quiet in her room. I heard every breath she took and the sound of her swallowing the nervous lump in her throat. I pulled a hand back to gently brush her long, blonde hair behind her back. She slowly gazed over at me with an innocent look in her eyes; so pure, so intimately curious of what I was going to do next.

I smiled as I gently brushed her outer cheek with the back of my hand. Her eyes closed for a moment before fluttering back open, continuing to gaze at me. Her head was just barely tilted down, giving her blushing face a coy, demure look. I used my hand to guide her face toward my own before gently clasping my lips over hers. Sharing that first kiss with her was like pure magic. She uttered a quiet sigh of content, bringing a hand up to my face and resting it on my cheek.

I brought my hand back down to her breast, massaging into both a little more deeply. At the same time, I pressed deeper into our kiss, bringing her further into the exaltation of the pleasure we were already sharing. Then, without breaking our kiss, she turned herself around to face me. She started to kiss me back with more eagerness - a sentiment I gladly returned in kind.

Sofia gently placed both hands on my face, both of us kissing each other deeply as I calmly began to undo the buttons of her blouse. She inhaled sharply in excitement, her lips pulling away once I had undone the final button. She stared at me with an infatuated twinkle in her eyes as she let the blouse fall from her arms and to the floor. She then took a moment running her hands delicately over my face and combing her fingers through my hair. All the while, she had a look in her eyes like she could not believe this was really happening. I simply closed my eyes and smiled, pulling her closer to me with my arms around her broad hips. Her body was innocently trembling, her breaths audibly nervous.

After a moment, she leaned forward, pressing her lips into my own. I rubbed her lower back, reveling in just how warm and soft she felt against me. She was incredibly comfortable to have in my arms, so much so that part of me just wanted to never let her go.

Then, I rather abruptly ended our kiss just as it was getting good so that I could gaze firmly into her eyes. Her curious eyes shifted between my own. Despite how comfortable it felt having her body pressed against my own, I wouldn't have felt right if I didn't say what I was about to say to her.

"We don't have to do this, you know," I softly spoke up. She seemed taken aback by my response. I only hoped she hadn't expected me to just tear her clothes off and go at it like a mindless animal.

"I know, but, ..." she whispered, exhaling softly. "I want to take this leap. There's nothing else in the world I want to do more than doing this ... with you. If ... you want to, that is."

Her eyes were full of honesty and a bit of worry. Being denied at that point would've crushed her to pieces. I had no intention of doing that.

"I do want to," I replied with a gentle smile. She grinned happily, the two of us eagerly resuming our previous kiss.

Then, my hands came up to unhook Sofia's bra. She exhaled in excitement upon my lips once more as she let the garment to fall to the floor. She snaked her arms back around my neck, the other around the back of my head, just as I began to kiss her chin and down her neck. She embraced me tightly, tilting her head back. She gasped and moaned softly in elation as my lips and tongue explored the sensitive flesh of her neck.

I wanted to keep things slow and calm for Sofia, to try to keep her as relaxed as possible. As for myself, I was wonderfully at ease in her embrace.

When I moved down to her collarbone, I heard her exhale sharply as though the wind were knocked from her lungs. She knew exactly where I was going next, and her quickened breathing was a good indicator of that. She looked down, watching me with a lusty gaze. I moved slowly, offering to take my time to explore as I kissed down her chest. Eventually I reached the cleft between her soft, bulbous breasts. She stuck her chest out, as though offering them to me as I kissed in slow, gentle circles around them.

I then slowly laved my tongue along the underside of both breasts. I pulled away, taking a brief moment to gaze upon her incredible breasts up close before firmly grasping one of them in my hand. She lustfully exhaled again from my touch. Her body began to tremble harder, anticipation and anxiousness swelling inside her. I then took her opposite nipple into my mouth, avidly sucking upon it.

Sofia's nipples were hard, but became even harder under my stimuli. My fingers dug deep into her flesh, massaging her breast like a gorgeous stress ball. She panted and moaned softly, yet eagerly. Her breaths combed through my hair while her fingers did the same whilst stroking the back of my head. I pulled her tighter with my arm around her back, arching her back while simultaneously sucking harder upon her nipple. I was swept up in the warm, sweet, succulent aroma of her body mixed with the relaxing fragrance of potpourri.

Her head tilted back, moaning in lust, happily soaking up every bit of pleasure I gave her amazing body. I continued to audibly suck harder on her erect bud. My tongue sloppily licked at it, drooling down the flesh of her round breast. Then, I slid my tongue back up to her neck. At the same time, both of my hands grabbed tight hold of her breasts and felt the pounding of her heart under my fingers. I began rubbing and massaging them thoroughly, pushing them together and pulling them away. My breathing was becoming as hot as hers as I amorously licked her neck and listening to her moan lustfully in response. I was so very turned on to see her half-naked and so submissive toward me. Both of us felt the lustful heat throbbing through our bodies.

During the entirety of us getting lost in each other, I'd actually forgotten about stopping time.

With heavy panting, she tilted her head back down and looked into my eyes. I tucked her hair behind her ear before sliding the back of my hand down her cheek. Her face was almost completely flushed red. Her eyes were full of wonder as she gazed intimately at me. She was so amazing, so sweet and pure. She had always been such an incredible friend to me. I was so elated, and honored, to be sharing such an incredibly personal moment with her.

She then took hold of my face, her lips anxiously seeking out my own to share a passionate kiss. Her body gently rubbed against mine, yearning for relief from the heat of desire coursing through her veins. It became obvious how badly she wanted this.

Sofia brought her hands down, gently tugging at the hem of my shirt. I lifted my arms up momentarily as she effortlessly pulled it over my head and I tossed it aside. She gazed upon my bare flesh for a moment. Her trembling, delicate hands slowly slid down my shoulders and to my abdomen. She continued panting quietly, her hands going up behind my back and shoulders. Her body pulled closer to me, gently kissing my lips for just a brief moment. I smiled at her once again, which caused her to do the same.

Her hands then came down, stopping upon my crotch. She exhaled in wonder once again as she felt my erection through my clothing. She slowly unzipped my pants and then reached inside, freeing my rock-hard manhood. She gasped and stared at it in astonishment, as though she'd never seen one before. Her initial shock quickly died down and took gentle hold of my pulsing rod.

Her soft, warm hands tenderly caressed my aching flesh. I moaned quietly, gazing into her eyes with an amorous lust. She seemed hypnotized by my gaze, unable to turn her eyes away for a couple moments while continuing to blindly fondle my shaft. Then, she looked down upon it once more. Her fingers gently wrapped around me and began to stroke me within her tight grip. Her slow tugging drew glistening droplets from my tip while I softly groaned and sighed.

She slowly sat down upon the bed behind her, bringing me closer. She let up on her tight hold, her other hand coming up to help in massaging me. Her eyes were unable to turn away from the allure of my organ, entranced by the object pointed at her face. She then leaned her head in to take a curious lick of the thick fluid dribbling from its head. She pulled her head away momentarily, a look of bewildered amazement upon her face as she gently smacked her lips.

Her expression then calmed down and she closed her eyes. Sofia edged herself forward a bit, head dipping in once more. Her trembling lips and shaky breaths met the head of my cock, sending a shiver of delight through me. She took a hand away, placing gentle kisses down one side of it while her hand held the other side. I reveled in the delight of her warm lips peeling away from my sensitive flesh with each kiss. I then sighed amorously as she drew her noticeably dry tongue back up to the tip.

Her breathing began to quicken again as she slowly circled her tongue around my head. Then, she pursed her lips around it and slowly sucked her way down my length.

I let out a deep groan of satisfaction. Sofia's movements were coy, yet relentless, as she slowly bobbed her head. I gently held a hand to the back of her head, groaning in pleasure, letting her know she was doing just fine. She placed her hands upon my thighs, softly moaning and sighing. She was so inexperienced, and yet still so wonderful. Her warm mouth was dry and sticky as a side-effect of how nervous she was. However, she was unyieldingly diligent in her attempts to pleasure me.

I gazed down in awe at her passionate effort. I couldn't imagine the number of times I'd fantasized about her doing this. Whether it be set in Biology class, or on the bus, or even some quiet spot on the walk home from school. I'd always found everything she did quite amazing. She very briefly gazed up at me so innocently with those hazel eyes of hers, while endlessly sliding her lips down my manhood. It was truly a sight to behold.

I brought my hand under Sofia's chin, gently coaxing her to a halt. She curiously looked up at me as I withdrew from her mouth. I took her by the hands, helping her up to her feet. I greeted her with a deep kiss, which she gladly accepted, while working to undo her pants as well. I was eager to give her a turn, looking to amaze her as much as she amazed me.

Those capris of hers took a little effort and some shimmying on her part to remove. Once they were down to her knees, I did the same with her panties as well. Our lips still locked together, I slid an arm under her soft, round butt and lifted her up. I leaned over the bed, laying her head down upon the pillow before allowing our lips to part.

I stood up, removing my jeans and my boxers. At the same time, she worked to do the same, kicking her pants and panties off to the floor. We both removed our shoes, both deciding to keep our socks on.

She then pulled the covers out from under her, folding them next to her to lay on the even softer spread beneath. I calmly laid down beside her, our eyes never breaking from each other, welcoming each other back into our arms with another brief kiss.

With one arm around her back, I began to slowly run my other hand down the side of her body. Sofia looked so magnificent laying prone and nude upon the bed. I smiled endlessly, constantly amazed at how beautiful she was. My hand went down to her thigh, then back up just as slowly. She sighed quietly, mirroring my smile, though I knew she was still quite nervous.

I cupped her cheek, rubbing against her soft skin with my thumb. She uttered a soft mewl, leaning her head into my hand, almost like she was nuzzling against it. I slowly slid my hand back down once again, this time over the front of her body. I listened to her quiet gasps as my hand traveled between her breasts, down her belly, and over her legs once more.

There, I gently scraped my fingertips over Sofia's thighs in slow circles. She moaned softly, her eyes glittering as her legs began to slowly part from one another. It was a beautiful sight to gaze upon – almost like watching a flower bloom. Once there was enough of a gap, I let my hand calmly wander into the space between them. She gasped sharply, her legs flinching as my fingers made contact with her warm, wet petals.

She looked at me with some visible nervousness. I gave her a gentle kiss to reassure her and to let her know she was in good hands. After all, my hands had gotten quite good at this sort of thing. We traded kisses back and forth while my fingers explored her swollen, sensitive sex. She held me tighter, suddenly in complete refusal of letting me go. She panted heavily, trembling and shaky. She was so willing and so ready to go, but I wanted her to remember our moment together as something more than me just climbing atop her and thrusting into her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Time for School Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds