• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Mormon Wife Cheats at Terrible's

A Mormon Wife Cheats at Terrible's

We had been in San Diego for the week. It was cold in Utah and the San Diego sun and beach sure did the trick. But now we were heading back to Utah. We are Mormon's. We always have been and always will be. But we are sex addicts. We both knew about our addictions way before we were married the Salt Lake Temple. We are each okay with the trials that we've been given while we are here on earth. We are always horny-always.

Whenever we go out of town the Word of Wisdom takes a holiday. We drink and smoke reefer like we were in college again. She was still pretty loose from the Margarita's that she had for lunch and our cooler in the car was full of booze by which she would make herself drinks as we drove along.

She told me to make a stop in San Bernadino; she wanted to buy something at a Ross store.

We went inside the store and soon she had a few skimpy things she wanted to try on. She invited me into the dressing room with her. As she tried on the skimpy things my cock got hard. She kept teasing me flashing her tits and ass. She tried on a few tight thong panties. These really turned me on because she wasn't wearing her garments. The sight of her ass in the purple pair of undies got me so hard that I started jerking off while I watched her trying on the clothes. She came over to the bench and sucked on my cock. She knelt down between my legs and licked my balls.

In the next stall we could hear a woman trying on clothes too. We could see her legs and feet under the bottom edge of the dividing wall. If we could see her, then she could see my wife kneeling down between my legs too! My wife kept on sucking my cock until my hips were thrusting up and down. My wife then stood up and pulled the purple silk thong to one side and sat on my cock. She bucked her hips into my cock and I soon let out a loud grunt and she moaned as I came into her tight cunt. When she stood up our love juices were leaking out of her pussy all over the undies. She took them off, and as we walked out of the dressing room she placed the undies with the fresh cum all over them on the return rack. As we turned the corner I glanced back at the return rack and saw a woman customer pick up the panties by the crotch. She smeared the cum all over her hands. She looked up and caught my gaze, and smiled a wicked smile at me. I smiled back at her and winked.

My wife bought a tight T-shirt 2 sizes too small for her 36-DD tits. She also bought a small little mini skirt that barely covered her ass.

When we got back into the car at 4 pm the sun was already going down in the April sky.

My wife told me to drive to the end of the parking lot to the gas station. She got out of the car with her new purchase and went into the gas station rest room. I could see her smile at the gas station attendant as she walked in. He acted like he barely noticed her. When she came out, she was wearing her new outfit. The gas station attendant could not keep his eyes off of her two bouncing tits and legs. As I sat in the car, I could tell she was going to put on a little show. When she went up to the counter, she placed her bottled water on the counter and then dropped her wallet on the floor behind her. As she slowly bent over to pick up the wallet, her skirt rode up so far on her ass that all of her ass cheeks were exposed. The attendant just stood there frozen. When she stood up, she smiled at the attendant again with her "fuck me" smile. The attendant talked to her for a few minutes. She told me later that he was asking her where she lived and how long she was going to be in town and that he got off at mid night. She told me that she was so turned on that she really was considering the offer.

When she came out of the gas station, she made herself another screw driver drink and we got back onto the freeway and drove toward Las Vegas. When we passed a truck driver going up a small hill, I caught the truck driver gawking at my wife as we slowly passed him. "Did you see that?" I asked her.

"See what?" she replied.

"That truck driver was checking you out!"

"Slow down! Let me give him a proper show." She said. I slowed down and as the truck pulled even with our car; my wife pulled up the T-shirt and let him see her two big titties! The truck driver honked his air horn and gave her the thumbs up sign.

He stayed with us for a few miles. During that time, my wife pulled up the mini skirt and shoved her pussy up so that the truck driver could see it. Then she sat back down. The truck driver started swerving in his lane and flashing his lights.

"That's enough for him! Let's get going." She told me.

She drank 3 more drinks before we stopped again. She was shit-faced when we pulled in to the hotel for the night.

We wanted to make it to Las Vegas in order to stay the night. When we were nearing the state line, my wife tried booking a room on her smart phone. She also called our favorite hotel and was told that there were no good rooms left in Vegas that night due to some convention. So we decided to call Terrible's on the state line. What a dive! But they had a room available so we gave them the credit card number and stopped. My wife was still wearing the skimpy outfit that she bought and you should have seen the heads turn when she half staggered and half walked up to the desk to check in. Terrible's is one of those seedy hotel/casinos where you go cheap. It attracts old people and truckers looking for a bargain. I think that the desk clerk thought that my wife was a hooker by the way she treated us. As we walked to the elevator, I walked behind my wife and watch her ass as she slinked down the hall way. Her ass cheeks were peeking out from under the hem of the skirt! When we got to the elevator, an old man got onto the elevator with us. The poor old guy! He kept looking at my wife's tits and legs! He started playing a little pocket pool and was clearly jerking his cock when we reached his floor.

After we got to our room, we noticed that there was a pool and hot tub out side in the court yard. The pool was still closed for the winter, but the hot tub was operational and deserted. I called the front desk and they told me that we could use it until 11:00 pm. We made a few more strong drinks and lit up a joint that I bought from the guys at Kronos the day before. I was soon buzzed and she was slurring as she talked.

We went down and soaked in the hot tub for a while. She likes me to finger her pussy and ass hole when are in the hot tub, so I was working on her clit when she said "Don't look now, but in the window two floors up behind you we have an audience."

She told me that she noticed a few faces in the windows and that one particularly opened his curtains and had not shut off his lights and that she could see him standing in the window, watching us. I asked if she wanted to go back in the room. She told me that she wanted to stay right there and put on a show.

No one else was in the hot tub with us. We had it all to ourselves. The audience was more than just one guy as I soon discovered. There were about 7 people watching us. Some with their lights on so we could definitely see them. The other 4 were a bit more discreet and turned off their lights. She stood up so that she was out of the water from her waist up. She slowly untied her bikini top and stood there in the hot tub for a few minutes. She slowly turned all the way around so that everyone watching could get a good look at her tits.

My wife let me finger her pussy so hard that soon enough with the warm water relaxing her muscles, I was shoving my fist in her pussy. When I started fisting her cunt, she threw her head back and exposed her titties at the waterline. She moaned loudly. She didn't care who heard her, hell we didn't know any one there!

She came a few times and let me tell you that when a woman's pussy convulses as she cums, and your whole hand is deep inside her cunt, it feels like your hand is being eaten up.

Se told me to sit on the edge of the hot tub so she could give me head. My cock was rock hard and as her head was bobbing up and down I could see a few of the windows where our audiences were watching from. Behind one shear curtain with the lights on behind him, I could see a guy jerking him self off as he watched us. I told my wife about him and she wanted to know what window he was in, I told her and then she got out of the water and straddled my cock. She rode me on the edge of the hot tub for a few minutes. Then she told me to fuck her from behind. While she stood facing the window where the guy was jerking off I fucked my wife doggy style. When she finally saw what window he was watching from, she told me that she was going to get out of the hot tub and that I should stay there and keep my eye on the window where the guy was jerking off.

She got out of the hot tub and wrapped her self in a towel and walked into the hotel. As I sat there in the water, I watched the window where this guy was still sitting but he had stopped jerking off. Then I saw the guys head turn toward his door. He stood up and pulled up his pants and went to the door. I could see my wife wrapped in her towel as he opened the door. For a few seconds they stood in the doorway chit-chatting. Then my wife went into the room and closed the door behind her. She walked to the window sill and smiled and waved at me. I waved back. Then I saw her drop her towel and she was standing there naked in a strange man's hotel room. She opened the curtains wide and I could see her stand close to the man, and she started rubbing his dick! Soon she had his pants off and I could barley see the top of her head as it was moving back and forth on his cock! She was giving this guy head right there! I was so stoned that I was freaking out! Here was my Temple Recommend carrying wife, a former Relief Society President, the Ward Young Women's President sucking off a stranger!

After a few minutes of me freaking out and soul searching, I realized that we were high as hell and that she would never do this kind of stuff under normal conditions, so I said to my self, "What the fuck! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

She then appeared so that I could see her head again and she moved closer to the window and faced me. She bent over the window sill and soon this guy was fucking her from behind. He even gave me a smile and a wave as he fucked her. I could see her head jerking back with every thrust of his cock into my wife. She came so hard that I could hear her moans from outside the window 30 feet away.

After it was all over, she left his room and came back to the hot tub. She got back in and soon she was jerking my cock off and saying "Did you see that? Did you see me sucking his cock? Did you like it?" I told her that it really turned me on.

She asked if I saw him fuck her. I told her that I could tell she was really turned on as he fucked her. She told me that as he fucked her, she was squirting her love juice all over his cock. She kept jerking me off. We went back to the room and we fucked and drank and smoked pot and fucked until 2 am.

The next morning we got up with head aches and went down to the restaurant for breakfast. In the next booth we could hear a couple talking about the sex show that they had seen the night before. I thought they were talking about a show in Vegas. But I soon realized that they had seen us the night before. My cock got hard again and I grabbed my wife's hand and pulled it to my cock. She soon had my pants unzipped. As the waitress was taking our order my wife was jerking me off. That was so cool! When the waitress left, I was ready to cum, I told my wife hoping that she would suck me off right there. But she didn't. She grabbed a napkin and put it on the top of my cock. I exploded my jizz into the napkin. My wife then pulled the napkin to her mouth and licked my load off of it right there at the table. The couple in the next booth were wide eyed and in shock as they must have realized that we were the sex show from the night before.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Mormon Wife Cheats at Terrible's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1519 milliseconds