• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 01

Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 01

12

This is my third attempt at erotic fiction. It is a continuation of the story "My third week as a lesbian cum slave" which is a sequel to "My first day as a lesbian cum slave" also posted to Literotica by me. It will really make much more sense if you start from the beginning. This story contains non-consensual elements. It is a work of fiction, and I do not endorse or advocate anything outside of safe sex between consenting adults. Enjoy!


3 Weeks Later

Audra's heart raced as she pondered the events that would take place the next day. She had barely passed the last 3 'tests' and it was time for her 'final exam.' Tomorrow she would have to take everything she had learned over the past month and a half and apply it while being touched by Mistress for the first time. She had been told by Candy that Mistress tested each of her girls differently, and there was no way to predict what would tickle her fancy once she walked into her 'office.' The only advice she could give her was to follow every direction she was given completely and immediately. Candy, of course, didn't really care if she passed or not. If she passed, Candy would get a new plaything to break in over the next 6 weeks; if she failed, Audra would be back to start at the beginning with her sensitivity dialed up to a point that would make cooperation impossible at first.

Audra tried to sleep as best she could, but was plagued by nightmares of what was to come. When the heavy bolt unlocking her door disengaged, her heart plunged into her stomach. Her wait was over.

The next hour or so was almost identical to every other day leading up to now. She was fed and 'prepped' for her day's activities and her makeup and hair were done to perfection. She was handed a very thin set of white satin full-back panties and a thin white satin camisole with spaghetti straps. As she dutifully donned the garments, she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable at their fit. The panties were just a shade too small, but the camisole was quite small. She shimmied her way into the lingerie and glimpsed herself in one of the many mirrors of the prep room. Her pert breasts were hugged tightly by the slinky fabric and the panties stretched to accommodate her near perfect form. Every curve of her body was plainly visible. It seemed ironic that, with all of the time she had spent naked and abused over the last 6 weeks, now that she was clothed, she was embarrassed. A polished, expensive looking pair of white stiletto heels were presented to her and she slipped them on.

One of the women who prepared her then led her down the long hallway to her final destination. A look of pity flashed in her eyes as she leaned close and spoke.

"No matter what happens, no matter how much it hurts, or how gross it seems, or how uncomfortable it makes you; do what you are told. What you've seen so far will seem like heaven compared to what will happen if you cross her." The girl warned.

"O-okay." Audra stammered.

Her mind began to race. What kind of hell could be worse than what she'd been through? A thin veil of sweat glistened on her body as she went cold. She knew that if she were to buckle today, the consequences would be worse than she would possibly imagine. It took sheer willpower to continue clicking down the hallway toward what would be, at best, a highly tense and uncomfortable day in the clutches of a sadistic fiend of a woman who would use her body as a playground; and at worst, her certain doom.

Her journey reached its end as they approached a heavy oaken door at the end of the hall. Her companion pressed the red intercom button to the right of the door.

"Yes?" a voice responded.

"M-mistress, y-your slut for today is here." She said.

Audra flinched as she thought of herself as a slut. As if she was doing any of this willingly. As if she enjoyed even a second of it. She knew that she would have to choke down the outrage if she had a chance at success today. Were they playing games with her? Of course they were. Her thoughts were cut short.

"Send her in." The voice responded.

With that, the girl opened the door and gestured her in.

Audra was greeted by utter opulence. Ornate, hand-carved, dark-wood bookshelves and armoires lined the walls of the large office, the floor was also dark wood, cherry perhaps. In the center of the room was a large, heavy wooden desk, equally ornate. Everything was impeccably clean and polished. Behind the desk was a large fireplace with what appeared to be the skin of a large polar bear in front of it. The back of a large leather oxblood colored chair faced the desk. Several matching chairs were tastefully positioned around the large room. Two windows with heavy, dark red, expensive looking drapes framed the fireplace. The décor of the office was decidedly Victorian and antique. Audra felt as though she was standing in the middle of a hundred million dollars. She was closer to right than wrong.

Audra tentatively paced forward toward the desk. When she reached it. The large chair behind it swiveled to reveal her Mistress. She was wearing a black business suit with a matching pencil skirt. Her hair was pulled up, her makeup was a model of perfection, and her appearance was, in a word, flawless.

Mistress picked up a pair of glasses and put them on. She silently reviewed a file on the large desk. Audra was nearly hypnotized by fear as she waited.

"Audra, is it?" The voice pierced the silence.

Audra was startled at the sudden query.

"Y-yes, Mistress?" Audra replied.

"You are here today to see if you will join your sisters in my stable, or if you will go back for more training." Mistress stated harshly.

"Yes, Mistress."

"I am going to test you today. I am going to test your limits. I am going to test your obedience. I am going to test your abilities." Mistress proclaimed.

"Furthermore, if you fail, I am going to punish you in the most severe and intimate ways. Do you understand?" Mistress warned.

"Yes, Mistress." Audra acknowledged.

"Interlace your fingers behind your head, and place your feet shoulder-with apart." Mistress commanded.

Audra complied. She found it exceedingly difficult to hold the position after just a second with the heels on.

"Bend your knees slightly and arch your back as tightly as possible." Mistress continued.

Audra struggled into the new position, and it took a slight bit of pressure off her straining ankles. Of course, now, she was in a lewd position. Her breasts pushed forward and her bottom was pushed back. The space between her feet and the bend to her knees ensured that none of her charms were inaccessible. Audra was fully uncomfortable. Her ankles and calves began to burn from the awkward positioning, and the wanton manner she was displaying herself was embarrassing. She knew that this was only the beginning.

Mistress rose from her chair and circled the desk. Audra felt like a tiny worm on a big hook as the shark of a woman approached her. Through stolen glances, Audra saw a fire and a hunger in her Mistress' eyes. She knew she would be punished if she were caught looking at anything but the floor unless commanded otherwise.

When she first felt Mistress touch her, it took everything she had in her not to flinch. The harsh woman walked up right behind her. She could feel the woman's thighs gently brush against the tight fabric covering her behind as the woman's hands wandered.

Mistress corrected Audra's posture slightly and leaned in behind her. Audra could feel the woman's hot breath softly against her right ear. The woman gently traced the curves of Audra's body with her perfectly manicured hands. Audra struggled to remain still as the woman traced under her arms and along her ribs. She strained to remain in position as the woman caressed her bottom and the sensitive skin where inner thigh joins with pelvis, carefully avoiding her breasts and her mons. Audra was surprised at how gentle she was. It felt like a lover. In any other circumstances, it would feel amazing. All too soon, the woman's hands found Audra's breasts. With the same gentleness, Mistress coaxed Audra's nipples into diamonds. Then she spoke.

"Girl, you are a prize." She whispered in to Audra's ear.

Audra's entire body erupted into goose bumps as the woman's voice tickled her ear.

The woman grasped Audra's rock-hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers through the thin veil of satin.

"You are going to show me how this body is mine, today" She leaned in, her glossy red lips barely brushing Audra's ear.

Audra's pulse quickened as she forced herself to remain still with her eyes cast down.

The woman then applied just enough pressure to sting as she began rolling Audra's nipples between her fingers. Audra bit her bottom lip and remained still. After a few moments, Mistress' attention shifted elsewhere.

Her hand drifted downward to Audra's hairless pussy. Only the thin protection granted by the satin stood between her mistress' insistent fingers and Audra's softness. She traced a long, red fingernail up along Audra's cleft and flicked her button through the panties.

"Is this my pussy?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress" Audra whispered.

"Today, I'm going to make it drool and beg for me. I'm going to give it what it wants, then I'm going to make it regret it. Not only will you let me, but you will help me do it." Mistress purred in her ear.

Audra took a sharp inhale as her fear renewed.

Mistress traced both hands to Audra's bottom and grasped it firmly, forcing the satin to kiss Audra's most intimate flesh. She deftly wiggled the tip of her fingernail so the satin brushed ever-so-slightly against Audra's tiny, most holy crinkle.

"Is this ass mine, too?" She questioned.

"Y-yes, M-mistress." Audra stuttered.

"I may very well put it through its paces today, too." She continued in her ear.

With no ceremony, the woman reclaimed her chair behind the large, wooden desk. She took a sip of red wine and looked at Audra.

"You may stand comfortably" She stated.

Audra resumed a comfortable standing position with her eyes cast down.

"I am a woman of very specific tastes. You may think of me as a sadist, a pervert, or whatever. I don't care. What thrills me is submission. You can see I have money. Money can buy almost everything. I spent a good deal of time in my youth with whores who pretended, but it wasn't enough. It wasn't until I realized that the subjugation of will was my true fetish. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy the torments I impose, but it's just a means to an end. It's only the submission of will; the utter contradiction of instinct and sanity that satisfies me. To watch as a young woman like yourself contradicts everything in their being and avails her body and soul to be tormented for my pleasure is unlike anything else. To watch as a conservative, orthodox, heterosexual woman gives herself fully to the task of sexually satisfying another woman against her will is the most sensual thing in my universe. It is unfettered power, and it is the one thing in my life that I lack the discipline to enjoy in moderation." Mistress explained.

Audra's mind spun as she realized how deep this woman's depravity ran. She had no doubt that today would be a day she would never forget, no matter how hard she tried.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Mistress smiled.

"First things first. We're going to dial your sensitivity up a notch." With that, she punched a few buttons on the familiar wand and waved it behind Audra's neck. A tone signaled that the communication to the chip implanted in Audra's neck was successful. Audra instantly felt the effect. Every nerve in her nether regions and her nipples became more sensitive. Audra was terrified that she would not be able to perform with these new circumstances.

"Now, let's start things slowly. Bend over the edge of my desk and place your left knee on the top of the desk, and don't forget to arch your back." Mistress directed.

Audra complied and took the position, her bottom and her sex were displayed lewdly as she settled in.

"Place your right hand between your legs." She continued.

Audra threaded her hand between her legs, unsure where this was going. Mistress placed a couple of sensory pads on Audra's neck and threaded the wires to a box on the desk. She turned the monitor into Audra's field of vision and turned it on.

"On the screen, you will see a meter that measures your sexual response in real time. There are several levels of green that lead up to one box that is yellow. Above the yellow box, there is a red box. The red box is an orgasm, the yellow box is on the edge, and the green boxes below are levels of arousal. Above all is a timer." Mistress explained.

She then took a large wand vibrator and plugged it in. She placed it in Audra's hand.

"You are going to use this vibrator through your panties to bring yourself into the yellow, at the edge of an orgasm. If you have an orgasm before you are permitted, you fail and our day here turns very dark. I am setting the timer at 20 minutes. Your goal is to keep yourself on the cusp of orgasm until the timer runs out. If the meter falls into the green for more than one second, the timer restarts. If you fail to complete the full 20 minutes within the next hour, you fail today's testing." Mistress pushed a button and a second timer began counting down from 1 hour. She then sat down to enjoy the show.

Audra quickly wrapped her mind around the situation and flipped the power on to the wand. She set the speed to low and began rubbing it along her slit. Within a couple of minutes, she found herself quite aroused and the meter was climbing toward the yellow bar she was working toward. Audra silently maneuvered the appliance into the perfect position. She felt herself swell and moisten as she approached her goal. The meter reached the yellow mark and the clock began to count down. Unfortunately for Audra, if she continued for more than a few more seconds, she would be cumming her brains out. She backed off a little and saw the meter fall into the green and the clock reset. This was going to be much harder than she first anticipated.

After about 10 awkward minutes, Audra found the sweet spot. If she rocked the wand onto her clit on low, then just as she was about to cum, she rocked it back onto her mound and flipped it on high; she could keep it just inside of the yellow zone. She thought she was home free as she reached her third minute in the yellow.

The increase in sensitivity to her womanhood then challenged her. After around 4 minutes, her clit and pussy began to throb, this throb became very insistent as she struggled to maintain. Her panties and the wand were drenched. Her needy folds began to burn at the sustained denial of satisfaction renewed with each ragged breath. The sensations grew exponentially every minute as she teased herself. She was repeatedly tempted to give herself the orgasm she so desperately needed regardless of the consequences. Thankfully, her mind snapped to some of the horrors she had been subjected to in her brief stay thus far and she abated her desire.

As the clock ticked down into the final minute, Audra felt relief that it was almost over. It was at that moment that Mistress got up and approached her. She leaned in close and looked her right in the eye, their noses only inches apart.

"When the timer reaches zero, and only then, you are allowed to request that I give you relief. You will keep yourself on the edge until I grant you permission. Is that understood?" Mistress questioned.

"Yes, Ma'am...Mistress." Audra exhaled.

Audra's frustration grew at this. Of course she wouldn't just be allowed to finish. Of course there would be more to it. She steeled herself and kept herself on task as her pussy felt like it could explode. Her inner thighs wore the shame of her arousal and her panties were baptized in her lust. She watched the final seconds on the clock count down.

Audra's eyes met Mistress' as she choked.

"M-Mistress, m-may I c-cum?" She said meekly.

"No." Was her reply.

Audra was confused as she searched for what to do next. She was always given direction before now. She didn't know what to say next. She took a gamble.

"M-Mistress, m-may I please you?" She asked.

"You haven't been listening." Mistress replied.

Audra's mind raced. She knew she couldn't stand much more of this. Why wouldn't this sick bitch just tell her what she wanted? A renewed burning in her core told her she had better figure it out quickly. She wagered another guess.

"M-Mistress, I give you my pussy." She said.

"Ha! How can you give me something that's already mine!?" She exclaimed.

"M-Mistress what can I do?" She sighed in utter frustration.

"You can ask me to stop." Mistress replied.

Audra instantly knew that her frustration was going to be unanswered.

"M-Mistress, may I stop?" She asked.

"You may." Mistress smiled.

"Remove the wand and place it on the desk. Get up and do not touch yourself again. Open the top drawer of the desk and you will find a towel. Clean of the wand and wipe yourself off of my desk, but do not clean yourself. When you are finished, you may stand in front of my desk for more instruction." Mistress directed.

Audra flipped off the vibrator and stood up. Her sex was throbbing with need. She carefully cleaned as she was told and resumed her post in front of the desk.

"How do you feel?" Mistress asked.

"Ma'am?" Audra asked.

"Tell me how you feel right now. It's a simple question." Mistress grew impatient.

"I need to cum." Audra stated.

"That's it? Describe the feelings to me, and do it now." Mistress commanded.

"M-my pussy is burning and w-wet. M-my c-clit is throbbing. I need to cum, Mistress." Audra's body flushed with shame as she described her current state. She had a feeling that she would be embarrassed like this many more times today.

"Well, girl, that pussy belongs to me. You said it. It will only cum when I say it will. Do you understand?" She asked

"Yes, Mistress." Audra cast her eyes down.

"Would you like to earn an orgasm?" Mistress asked

"Yes, Mistress." Audra answered.

"First, I want you to know this: What you have endured to get to this point will help you, but it has not fully prepared you for what you will have to do for this first orgasm of the day. Do you understand?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Audra replied, wondering what was in store for her.

"Here is what I want from you: First you will take off those soaking panties and put them in your mouth. Then you will kneel on the desk in front of me. Next to you, you will find a thicker version of the sensitizing oil you have become quite familiar with. You will take a large glob and apply it to your clitoris. You will then spread your knees wide and you will pull yourself apart for me. You will expose your clit and your pussy fully to me, and you will accept my ministrations. I warn you, I have viewed every recording of your training and every second of monitoring. I know exactly where and how to touch you to drive you crazy. I am going to bring you to the edge, make you ride it, then, when I'm ready, I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to ruin your orgasm, and then I am going to make you beg me to keep stimulating your oversensitive clit. You will remain silent once I begin working your nub, and you are going to maintain eye contact with me while I am doing it. I am going to do this until I see fit to stop. Do you still want to cum?" Mistress asked.

Audra knew there was only one answer. She knew that refusal would lead to something she would be doomed to fail. The cool confidence of her explanation made her fully sure that this woman would drive her little button mad with pleasure and then mad with sensation. She also knew she had no choice. She stepped out her dripping panties and placed them in her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds