• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Crimes & Punishments Ch. 03

Crimes & Punishments Ch. 03

Here's the concluding chapter.

Beware: Contains BDSM and incest.

*

By the time I had finished taking photos of my shameless girlfriend, Janice, she had come down from her violent and exhibitionistic cum. I asked her son, Matt, to bring two larger dildos from her toy drawer. He pulled his dick from his mother's grasping hand and went to her bondage stash. While he was gone, I undid her other wrist cuff from the chair. Janice couldn't help stealing glances at her neighbor, Gus, whose wad was slowly running down his windowpane, dividing into separate, greasy rivulets. The lurid sight of his off-yellow cum only added to the depth of her humiliation.

Matt returned with separate vaginal and anal dildos, both of them more imposing in length and girth than the double dildo. I reached under the slut's armpits and raised the limp sub off the double dildo, the oblique angle torturing the base of her breasts, which were still encased between the chair slats.

Matt ripped away the double dildo that had been taped to the seat, coated the new anal dildo with fresh "lube" and pushed both toys into her gaping holes. I set her back down on the chair and nodded to him. I pulled back on his mother's shoulders, mashing her swollen, cropped tits into a horizontal angle so I could force them out of the slot in the chair. She whimpered in pain as the bruised skin and newly swollen tits scraped through the wood slats.

"Stand up," I ordered. She obeyed unsteadily and I turned around the chair. "Sit." She did so, no longer reversed on the chair, but still facing us, her incredible MILF body coated with oil, cum, sweat and whip marks, a bad mother willingly accepting pain and servitude from her master and the hot son she'd been shamelessly lusting after. The black leather shoelaces, still hanging from her nipples and pulled upward from her clit, were incredibly depraved and humiliating. I told Matt that he could unclench the straps of her mouth gag. I plucked the bit from her mouth, which now had work to do.

"Please," she croaked hoarsely, pointing to her highball glass. I threw in some ice cubes and slopped in more vodka, which she drank thirstily -- without the straw. I pushed down on her shoulders and pushed the dildos all the way up into her cunt and ass. She licked her lips, but I couldn't tell if that action was in response to the vodka, the bigger dildos filling her holes, or both.

After so many minutes of shafting her son's thick member with one hand, she was eager to go down on him. I stripped and she went to work, giving head to the cocks of the two men she loved, alternating between us. With Gus still watching, she licked, shafted and sucked Matt's prick with as much enthusiasm as she did mine. I took plenty of photos of the degenerate mother's long tongue and meaty lips blowing her son's young cock. His prick was about an inch wider than mine, whereas mine was a couple of inches longer. So Janice had her variety.

She loved cock as much as she was a submissive cum, anal and pain slut, and an exhibitionist. Besides being the prettiest, hottest and most sensuous by far of any woman I'd had, she was also the absolutely best cocksucker, the most submissive and the most anal. And although her entire head was quite small in size, her mouth was the widest, and her lips the thickest, of any woman who'd ever gone down on me. Janice was indeed the whole package.

Matt picked up the shoelaces and controlled her movements by pulling on her leashed nipples. She was in dreamland, having taken her well-deserved breast torture, dual whipping and even allowed to cum multiple times. Now she was intent on proving that she could simultaneously service the cocks of her two guys way better than anyone had done for them ever before.

First Matt rubbed his cock across her sweaty forehead, leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum so copious that it dripped off her thick eyebrows onto her cheeks. Then her son smeared his thick dick across her cheeks and nose. I quickly took a couple of excellent photos, her sensuous face glistening with her son's fluid. But she wanted his prick so much she grabbed it and began noisily and enthusiastically licking the prominent glans and shaft. She swiped her hand across her forehead and used the pre-cum to begin shafting my member. As she began sucking her son's cock, she wished she had four hands, so she could caress his balls and, for the first time, put a finger in his ass while she blew Matt and pumped on me.

Naturally, Matt couldn't take much of her phenomenal cocksucking. No high school girl had ever gone down on him like his mother was doing. He had planned to cum in her mouth, but Janice must have wanted to give us a debasing facial show, so as Matt was about to spurt, she pulled her mouth off his shaft and aimed it for a cum bath. He shot a huge load diagonally across her black hair. That first spurt lasted a few seconds. She immediately lowered the angle of his cock so the second wad splattered across her forehead, mixing with the residue of his pre-cum. Janice directed his third shot to the center of her face and it sprayed onto the bridge of her nose, splattering onto her cheeks and chin. His fourth blast hosed her right tit and his last charge exploded on her other tit. I'd never seen such a gross, dense volume or such lengthy ejaculations except in porn movies. She dove back onto his cock, deep-throating it to take the last several, smaller emissions, before releasing his dick, licking her coated thick lips with gusto.

After the deluge, Matt staggered back and sat on the edge of the kitchen table, enjoying the sight of his cum-splattered, slutty mother going to work on my dick. His huge discharge flowed off her face onto my cock, adding lube. With her accomplished deep-throating and noisy sucking, it didn't take long. When I started to shoot, she trained my cock so that it inundated her face and tits with another thick layer of hot spunk, taking my final spurts in her mouth. It wasn't the flood with which Matt inundated her, but it was plenty. I pulled out and collapsed in a kitchen chair until I remembered that it was time to use the camera again.

After I made the lurid shots, Matt and I stared at Janice, our personal bukkake sub, as two loads of our cum streamed off her eyebrows, nose and chin, dripping to her tits. We were fascinated by thick streams flowing across her aureola, gathering around her imprisoned and grossly swollen nipples, dropping down the hanging black shoelaces and dripping onto her striped thighs. We watched as gobs of mingled spooge slid down her belly and across her shaved mons to coat her bound, engorged clit, streamed down the leather shoelace that squeezed it and oozed into the slit between her dusky labia.

I had trained her well. As I held the camera at the ready, she opened her big mouth to display the pool of my cum inside. I fired off a few shots, nodded permission and she closed her eyes to savor the sweet taste as she swallowed several times to drink it all down. What a cum slut.

But taking on two guys for cocksucking was only Act II.

Matt stood, placed his hands under her armpits, pulled her groin off the dildos and lifted her to her feet. She could barely stand and slumped against him, her throbbing nipples and greasy chest pressing against him, coating his chest with oil and cum. He gave her a moment to get her balance and strength, his cock jerking upward with renewed arousal, poking against her naked vulva, pushing the slimy leather shoelace between her pussy lips. He had to fuck her.

Matt gathered the shoelaces and pulled his leashed mother after him into the living room. She yelped as the shoelace jerked her mini-clamped nipples and her clit, leading her like a bondaged pony girl, the two black dildos still embedded. Janice felt like a true slave to her impatient, domineering son. "I'll be right back," I said, going to get a hollow penis gag from her bedroom closet. Back in the kitchen, I filled the penis gag's reservoir to capacity with the remainder of the hot jizz and, grabbing the camera, joined them in the living room, opening the shades in the assumption that Gus would move from his kitchen to his living room.

Matt had climbed onto a wide padded bench, a custom-built coffee table covered with padding and thick black leather that I'd given to his mother. Two rings were built into the top and bottom of each of the four legs, to bind her wrists and ankles. Several more rings were screwed into the midpoint of each side, to bind her waist, thighs and tits.

Matt lay on his back, gathering the shoelaces so he could control his mother. Janice was straddling him, a few lumps of jism still dripping off her face and pendulous tits, her tits still swollen, bound at their base by the black bands and showing the marks of the crop. I pushed the penis gag between Janice's lips and strapped it to her cum-streaked head. Like the double dildo, the two larger individual dildos and the ball gag, she easily accepted the heavy penis gag. I snapped a few quickies.

Matt took hold of the shoelaces and pulled his mother down till her shoulders rested on her son's, her weight bending the mini-clamps and twisting her nipples. Matt's chest was now covered with his own jism and mine. Janice spread her ass cheeks for me, revealing the dark ring of her hole, gaping slightly from the double dildo and the separate anal dildo. I coated my cock with lube, not semen, climbed on the bench, removed the anal dildo and pushed my greased cock into her ass. "Ahhh," she moaned, exclaiming in a long, shaking sigh.

Matt pulled out the vaginal dildo. She took his hard cock, brought it to her dark pussy lips and slowly lowered herself, moaning in pleasure as her son's thick cock spread her swollen labia and pushed into her dripping cunt. Matt shuddered as he entered his mother's tight feverish pussy. Then his eyes widened as he felt my cock in her ass. Janice winced from the DP and gritted her teeth, forcing spurts of hot cum out of the penis gag, running down her throat and dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

Despite the initial discomfort of the double dicks, Janice was beside herself, reveling in the sensations and following a rhythm for the dual fucking, controlled by her son, who alternated the painful pulling on her nipples and clit along with the rhythms of the two cocks. He also disciplined her distended, cropped breasts, slapping the sides roughly and regularly, making the mini-clothespins dance.

I helped control her gyrations by pulling hard on the rear of the penis gag's leather strap, pulling her head backward when I wanted her ass to take all of my cock. This pressure also bent back her shoulders and chest, stretching the suffering nipples tethered in the shoelaces held by Matt in a firm fist. The combined effect of my cock splitting her ass while her nipples were practically pulled off made her grimace, her jaws contracting the penis gag so its steaming hot contents jetted down her throat.

As her son and I took more control, drilling deeper and spreading apart her cunt and ass, we increased the tempo and fucked her harder. She bit the gag so fast and hard that she couldn't swallow fast enough, and dual streams of cum leaked from the corners of her mouth and formed multiple streams down her tits and belly to her mound, flowing onto and around Matt's battering cock.

He orgasmed first, bellowing in ecstasy, pumping yet another huge load into his mother's grasping, hot cunt. Mother followed son, bucking and twisting in a cum so consuming that my cock was wrenched around until I soon came as well, shooting one big wad after another into her tight ass. She collapsed on Matt, my dick came out and Matt slid out from under his dazed mother.

We stood there, cum dripping from our sore cocks, gazing down at her limp form. Matt left to shower. She had collapsed on her front, her striped ass still raised, a sign of her early and thorough training. I took several photos of her double creampie, the copious cum oozing out of her distended asshole, dribbling out of her slit and pooling on the black leather bench.

I unstrapped the penis gag and pulled it out. She had bit into it until all the cum had been extracted. I dropped the gag onto the bench in front of her face, where it lay wrinkled and deflated, not unlike our shrinking cocks. Some cum seeped from her slack mouth, but had finally stopped emerging from her raw labia and sore ass.

"Turn around," I said, but she didn't respond. I couldn't even tell if she was conscious. In her closet, I found a switch. Back in the living room, I applied it to the rear of her thighs. They marked beautifully; she moaned but didn't otherwise respond. I applied the switch to her jutting ass, but all she did was groan and shift her pelvis.

So I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her upright, and shoved her around till she was facing the puddle of cum, slapping her cheeks enough to open her eyes halfway. The first thing she saw was the puddle of cum from her cunt and ass, several inches in diameter.

"Clean it up," I said, pressing the video button. She didn't move, staring at the huge leakage from her cunt and ass, so I struck each of her greasy tits with the switch and pulled the three shoelaces leading to her nipples and clit. She hissed in pain and finally leaned over, lapping up the jism and, since she'd been well trained, holding all the gunk in her mouth.

I made sure to also record several photos of her slurping up the heavy cream. Once she'd licked up the puddle, she straightened up but was so woozy that she couldn't control the bulging mouthful. When she felt the overflow fall onto her tits -- still jutting outward from the black bands -- and belly, she looked at me in alarm. I shook my head and she understood that this violation of protocol was not acceptable and must be punished.

I couldn't remember how many times she'd cum. Five big ones? I wondered whether she had another cum in her.

With one hand, I gathered up the three shoelaces gripping her nipples and clit and pulled till they strained outward, angling up the mini-clothespins as she whimpered. Using the small switch in my other hand, I alternated between swatting her bound nipples and slapping her tied clit. It didn't take long. When she came, her mouth burst open and the cum shot out, a huge spray which spattered onto her entire torso, groin and thighs. I didn't expect that violent reaction from her, but remembered to photograph the outrageous, kneeling mother.

She slumped backward, her head and limbs still, except for breathing heavily, her ribcage moving the tied tits and mini-clamped nipples up and down. I photographed her again, taking my time. The black shoelaces showed well, trailing down from her cinched and clamped nipples, down her oily abdomen through the white slimy spunk, ending an inch above her distended clit, where the clit shoelace lay between her greasy labia, still swollen from the switch.

At last, the slutty bad mother had been flogged and cropped, bound and clamped, had experienced her dual blow jobs and harsh DP. Finally, she was fucked out.

I poured more vodka and sat in a living room chair, gazing at her spent, cum-drenched body. In my peripheral vision, I noticed a long smear of thin yellowish semen trailing down the window of Gus's living room. The old perv was in no hurry to clean it up, knowing that it was a visual testament to Janice's debauched exhibitionism.

I sipped my drink and planned Janice's next discipline session. Since she was so highly sexed, it was best not to wait too long between sessions. Of course, the next scene would have to be significantly more severe, more humiliating.

I could invite Gus over for a special neighborly visit. While she was kneeling on the leather bench, she'd blow him, although his belly was so big, she'd probably have to lie on her back, slide her head under his paunch, and suck him off with her head upside down. Then he could watch the rest of the session from an easy chair in the living room, recording it on video and in photos.

I'd suspend her arms from a living room beam so those beautiful tits would thrust outward. Matt could slap oil onto her skin, still marked. After adding a collar, blackout goggles and the dowel gag, there would be no reason for me not to use a crop or cane on her tits till their satiny surface was freshly decorated with raised red marks. After her initial cum, we could clamp her labia, tether the clamps to the metal grommets at the top of her thigh-high stockings, tauten the tethers till her long heavy labia were fully extended, and apply a suction tube to her contused clit. Then Matt could apply the crop to her labia, cunt and clit, back and forth till she reached her second cum.

And what about our orgasms? Matt and I would cum all over her freshly embellished tits and exposed vulva, our hot jizz splashing onto the already burning hot tit, clit and cunt flesh. From then on we'd improvise. I'd no doubt that Matt would think of something inspired for fucking her cunt and ass, such as a triple penetration with Gus's participation.

How would Janice react to this new scene of hard BDSM, serving her obese neighbor, her vengeful son and me? She knew there was no statute of limitation on her eighteen years of breaking bad, no lifetime pass for being a bad mother. She'd be the center of attention, her voluptuous body punished in the most perverted, debased way -- a sordid, seamy session of correction that she so well deserved and even welcomed.

She was guaranteed that all her openings would be thoroughly used and that she'd cum massively and repeatedly. Her penance would be complete degradation in front of her boyfriend, son and neighbor -- all accompanied by a series of overwhelming orgasms.

Janice? With her amazing capacity and stamina, she'd relish it. After all, she'd been so very, very good at being bad.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Crimes & Punishments Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds