• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Danny Pt. 02

Danny Pt. 02

My name is Karen Stuart. I'm married to a great guy. Ian, my husband, has a sex problem. He just can't get enough. It actually works out because I'm a borderline nymphomaniac. I'm always horny. We have one son, Danny. Danny is a good boy, although a little shy. He's home for the summer from college. There was something bothering him, but when I found out what it was, it was a shock. It changed his life and mine.

It was early one late afternoon. It was too early to start dinner, so I curled up on the sofa to watch TV. I had a fleecy covering my lap and legs just to be comfy.

My son Danny came in and asked if he could sit with me. He snuggled next to me like he did when he was a kid. After a half-hour or so, Danny stretched out and put his head on my leg. Soon I felt his breathing slow down and I think he fell asleep. When a commercial came on, I glanced down at Danny. I noticed the he had quite a bulge in his gym shorts. He certainly wasn't a kid anymore. I don't know why I did it, but I reached down and gently lifted the waistband of his shorts. I saw the head of his cock staring at me. Unlike my husband Ian's cock, Danny's wasn't as bulbous. The head was more tapered, smaller than the rest of the shaft. I couldn't see Danny's face, but I found out much later that he was smiling. He wasn't asleep.

I remember staring for a minute before I pulled my hand back. What the hell was I doing? Danny was a man now.

Eventually Danny sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"If you wanna look, all you have to do is ask." Danny said, smiling.

"What? I didn't mean. Oh sweetie I'm sorry. But it was..." I stammered.

"It's ok mom. I don't mind at all." Danny said, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek.

When my son got up and left, I just sat there. I put my head back and took a deep breath. Well, I took several deep breaths. When I followed Danny about an hour later, I passed his room. The door was open just a crack, but open enough for me to see my son standing by his bed. His back was to me, but it was pretty obvious what he was doing. Just as I took a step towards my bedroom, I heard Danny.

"Oh mom, oh mom." Danny whispered.

My son was masturbating thinking about me.

In my bedroom, when I got undressed to take a quick shower before my husband Ian got home, I found that my panties were damp. No way I should get turned on this way. Then why was I?

After diner when my husband and I went up to bed, I practically raped him. Not that he objected much. I started playing with his cock and found myself thinking about seeing my son's cock. I don't know why, but oral sex is not one of my most favorite activities, but that night I went down on Ian and sucked his brains out. I couldn't make myself let him cum in my mouth, even though I knew he really wanted to. I don't know why I can't do that.

When I lay back down, Ian wasted no time getting between my legs. I almost screamed when I felt his tongue licking my pussy and sucking on my clitty. He sucked on my pussy lips and nibbled on my clit. He pushed his tongue in my hole as far as he could. I felt one of his fingers playing with my asshole. The most he's ever done is get a finger in there. I think it would hurt too much if he tried to get his cock inside.

My nipples ached. I mean they ached. They are sensitive but they've never ached like that before. Was it Ian, or maybe Danny?

After only a few minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. Ian lifted his head long enough to see the condom I was holding out towards him. He quickly slipped it on and inched his way on top of me.

"Oh baby I'm on fire. Fuck me." I said. "I need you inside me right now,

I spread my legs as far apart as I could and raised my knees. My pussy was so wet that Ian had no trouble at all getting in. Maybe it was my imagination, but it felt like he plunged in deep with his cock and lowered his head, devouring one of my nipples at the same time. I wanted to scream at the intensity of the exquisite pleasure. I was shaking. And for some unknown reason, I remember vividly in my mind, thinking that Danny was in place of my husband Ian. No, that's not accurate. I know the reason.

Ian tried to take his time. Making his own pleasure last as long as possible. He pressed his pelvis against mine, grinding my clitty with his body, as he strained to get as deep as he could with each thrust. My pussy was so hot.

He pumped away hard, as I tried to breathe and push the image of my son out of my mind. But I couldn't do that. It was wrong. Even thinking about it was wrong. So why was I thinking about it?

I've never cum so hard and so fast in my life. I think I stopped breathing for a minute. My pussy was soaked and swollen. Ian collapsed on top of me, kissing my neck and my ears.

"Oh god Ian that was great." I said. Luckily I caught myself. I almost said Danny rather than Ian. What the hell was wrong with me?

Curled up next to my husband that night I slept fitfully. I wondered what Danny was dreaming about. I wondered if his cock would feel different from my husbands. I wondered what it would be like to kiss him, passionately. I wondered what he would say to me. I even thought about what his cock would feel like in my mouth, something I rarely do with Ian, and god help me, I wondered what his cum would taste like. I couldn't help it. I tried to think of something else, but I couldn't.

In the morning I was covered in sweat. As soon as Ian got out of the shower, I took one. I didn't want Ian to leave for work. I was afraid of what might happen.

Danny came down stairs at sat at the kitchen table while I was making coffee. He didn't say anything. He just sat there, hanging his head.

"What's the matter sweetie." I asked.

"My life is a mess." Danny said without lifting his head.

"It can't be that bad. How is it a mess?" I asked.

"Oh mom, I can't tell you, its so, so." Danny said softly.

"Sweetie. You can tell me anything. Don't be embarrassed, maybe I can help." I said, reaching out to hold my son's hand."

"Promise you won't laugh or get mad, and god don't ever tell dad." Danny pleaded.

"I promise." I said, holding my breath. Danny was obviously distressed about something.

"Oh god mom." Danny said. " I can't tell you this." As he started to get up from the table.

"Danny. Sit back down and tell me. Get it out. You'll feel better. It can't be that bad." I said

"Remember you promised not to get mad." Danny reminded me. " It's you.

"It's me what young man?" I prompted.

Danny talked quietly. He told me that when he was younger, he could hear me and his father through the wall between our bedrooms. He had vivid dreams of what we were doing and how he wished that he could have taken his father's place. He said that he thinks about me when he masturbates.

When he finished he put his head back down on the table and I think he was starting to cry. I just sat there but the images of seeing his cock and later catching him jerking off came rushing back. It got me excited then and now I was even more excited. But I also knew what he wanted and what I was thinking could never happen.

"Mom, I'm so sorry, but you told me to tell." Danny said.

"I'm sure a lot of boys think about their mothers. It's normal." I lied. I had no idea if it was normal or not. "Now go wash up and don't worry."

"Ok mom." Danny said.

"Danny, we'll work this out, I promise. Just don't worry about it.

Danny went back to his room and I went out on the patio. I needed some fresh air and a place to think. I thought about a lot of things. I fought with myself, my feelings and how much I loved Ian and Danny.

That night I sat down with Ian to talk about Danny. Well not about what Danny and I talked about, but just general stuff, he seemed so preoccupied. I suggested that maybe our son should take a semester off from college. I thought I'd get an argument, but Ian said that was a good idea. Danny could get a part time job to keep him busy. They could get some more fishing or camping in. They used to like doing that.

The other problem I would have to handle myself. How could I tell my husband that his son had fantasies about his mother? I didn't sleep well that night at all. But my morning I had made my decision. I knew how to take care of Danny's fantasy. It's time Danny stopped dreaming and grew up.

The next morning after Ian left for work, I took a shower, toweled off and put on my big terry robe. I walked down the hall to Danny's room, took a deep breath and walked in without knocking. It was better to have this out with my son right away.

"Mom. What are you doing?" Danny said, wrapping a sheet around himself and sitting up.

"I'm taking care of your problem." I said, and I took off my robe.

I stood there trembling. Totally naked in front of my son. My nipples were stiff and erect and my pussy was already soaked. Danny stood up slowly, the sheet falling to the floor. I watched my son's cock get harder and harder until it was standing straight out, pointing at me. Danny didn't say a word. He walked up to me, bent his head and kissed me. Not a mother and son kiss, but the deep, searching kiss of a lover. I felt his tongue trying to get between my lips. When I opened my mouth, my tongue met his in a sweet, wild dance. I felt his cock poking into my tummy as he grabbed me and pulled me close.

It seemed like we stood there for a long time, but it was only a minute or two. When Danny stepped back, he looked down at my breasts and reached out to caress them. He pinched my nipples hard causing me to moan. I pushed my son back towards his bed and when he sat down on the edge, I dropped to my knees in front of him. I leaned forward and took Danny's cock into my mouth. What had always seemed like a chore with my husband, was a totally different experience with my son. I bobbed my head up and down, masturbating Danny with my mouth. I was a little surprised when he pulled my head up.

Danny urged and tugged me to get on the bed. I spread my legs and watched as Danny moved between them. Danny started to rub the head of his cock on my crack, pushing between my pussy lips. The last thing I thought about was there wasn't' any condoms. Before I could say anything, Danny shoved his cock into me.

"Oh my god Danny, you need to use protection, you need to put on a condom." I blurted out.

"Not today mom. You didn't really expect me to wear one did you?" Danny said as he started pumping his cock into me.

"No, but. Damn it. Oh jeez. Fuck me Danny. Fuck Me!" I almost screamed.

My son pounded my pussy hard. I could feel my breasts bouncing and jiggling every time he slammed into me. My husband would have been done, but my son kept fucking me. I tried to get him to stop for a moment when I had a tremendous orgasm, but he just kept going.

"Mom. I'm gonna cum." Danny whispered.

"Not inside me, Danny please. Not inside me." I pleaded.

"Too late mom." My son said as he buried his cock as deep as it would go.

I don't know if it was his words, or the fact that he was squirting cum in my pussy, but I had another orgasm, almost as strong as the first one. I've never had a multiple before. I must have had my eyes closed, because I remember opening them to see my son smiling down at me. He lowered his head and kissed me.

My whole body was trembling as Danny raised up. I looked up at my son, my lover.

"My god Danny. What have we done?" I asked.

"Well. I think I just got a new lover. Maybe from now on my only lover." Danny said, still whispering. "And next time I might let you taste my cum. "Would you like that?"

I know I blushed. "Yes Danny, I would like that."

End of part two

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Danny Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 329 milliseconds