• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revenge is a Dish

Revenge is a Dish

12

This is all about friendship, betrayal and loving wives!

Jenny rolled naked out of bed. I watched her pink full mature ass jiggle as she padded barefoot across the threadbare carpet toward the bathroom. She stopped at the filthy lime green cloth high back chair. In profile, her breasts sagged slightly, her nipples distended. I could see the slight redness where I bit them. She retrieved her black thong, lace half bra, and patterned thigh high stockings. As she reached the bathroom door, she turned to me.

"I'll be ready in just a moment, she smiled!"

I nodded and lay back on the lumpy bed and stared at the grey fly specked ceiling. This had to be the worst of the no tell motels. The paint was peeling from the walls, there was a strong odor of disinfectant and outside the door, diesel truck engines were idling or revving as the drivers entered and left.

In the restaurant, across the parking lot, I knew the "pavement princesses" were propositioning the drivers. I had Jennifer wear the uniform of the day for a truck stop prostitute. A short leather skirt that barely covered her ass, a see through blouse, her lingerie and 5" heels. Jenny was apprehensive that this time I might have her sell herself to one of drivers. I was saving that humiliation for another time.

"I'm ready, she called from the bathroom"

I stood and walked naked to the bathroom. The aftermath of anal sex encrusted my cock. Jenny had licked most of it off, but some remained. I had just spent two hours pounding her pussy and her ass. Now it was time to send her home.

She was kneeling in the shower wearing her bra, panties and stockings. Her blond hair was down, brushing her shoulders. The thick make up I had her wear was mostly gone or smeared on her face.

I stepped to the shower opening, aimed my cock at her face and started pissing. She smiled at me as the golden stream washed her hair, face and breast. She opened her mouth and my stream filled it and overflowed down her chin. Rills of my piss ran over her full breasts. Her nipples were pink and hard.

I shook the last drops off my cock. "Okay, shower and get dressed!"

"Okay darling!" She blew me a kiss.

I heard the shower come on as I walked back into the bedroom. I walked to the window and looked out at her powder blue Mercedes S-Class. The personalized plates said Ron's One. The woman in the shower washing off my piss was the wife of my longtime friend and betrayer, Ron Baker.

I walked back to the bed and laid down staring at the ceiling. It had been a long tortuous path from the fresh face 20something middle level manager to the 51 year old consultant and wife stealer.

***

Ron and I joined the company at the same time. We were the young Turks brought in to pump new blood into the company. By default, we were a team.

He was married to Jennifer. Jenny was a perky 25 year old blue eyed blond. She was apple cheeked and fresh faced. At the time she was a petite 5' 2" or so, maybe 110 pounds and about a 34B to C. She was cute but nothing special.

I was single. I would marry once and that would not last. There were many women in my life but marriage was not on my life horizon. I was not ready for that type of commitment.

As part of the ambition to charge up that corporate ladder, we did a LOT of business travel. It was the nature of the job. One year we peaked at about 90,000 air miles. If you spend that kind of time with someone, you share many confidences.

After his third or fourth drink, Ron loved to talk about him and Jennifer's sex life. She was a virgin when they met. She was a cheerleader and a college senior. He was the captain of the football team. Just like in the old movies, it was inevitable that they began dating. The part they did not show you in the old movies was he took her cherry in the back seat of a Chevy behind the football stadium.

He told me how he introduced her to anal, oral and water sports. Every time I saw this epitome of the corporate wife at various functions, I fantasized about her naked with Ron's cock buried in her ass.

At the many dinners we attended, each time she opened her mouth to take a mouth full of food, I imagined my cock in her mouth. When she took a sip of wine I fantasized, it was my piss filling her mouth. Ron's vivid description of he and Jennifer's sex life enhanced my fantasy sex life and sexualized his wife in my mind.

With hardy laughs, he would confide that she had become multi orgasmic and was pushing him to his limits. He described how she had an extensive toy collection and loved porn, etc., etc., etc. This information came out over the course of many years.

***

About 3 years into the job, we were both up for a major promotion. Our combined efforts turned the company around. Management wanted to reward their rising stars.

Ron got the job. I found out later he had used personal information that we shared to make the case that I should not have the job. I was pissed and more than a little hurt but such is life. You grow stronger, wiser and move on.

He threw a party for his new staff. He treated us to dinner, dancing and an open bar at a very exclusive nightclub. For the first of many times he got sloppy drunk. It fell to Jennifer and me to get the newly anointed corporate titan home.

I had just helped her get him in the house when he threw up all over her. I was shocked and disgusted. She asked me to help get him undressed and in bed while she cleaned up.

Maybe 30 minutes later I am standing in the foyer waiting for her to come down so I could leave. The foyer faced the steps leading upstairs. She came down the steps fumbling with a towel on her wet hair. She was wearing a thigh length, tie in front terry cloth robe. As she came down the steps, the robe pulled back across each thigh in turn, revealing her neatly trimmed hairy pussy! Full firm thighs framed it. They tapered down to shapely calves and ended in dainty feet with her nails painted a light coral.

I as far as I could tell, she was unaware she flashed me. I got a peck on the cheek for helping with Ron.

***

In his new position, he was my boss. He began entertaining his staff extensively at his home and various other venues. On more than one occasion, he drank too much and someone had to help his wife get him home. Because we were "close", it generally fell to me. Many is the night Jennifer and I, feeling no pain ourselves, poured him into their car. I would follow them home and help her get him in the house and to bed.

After one of these dinners, the three of us were drunker than we should be. However, we had to get Ron home. We were helping him into the house when Jenny slipped on the highly polished marble floor. She fell flat of her back, splitting her skirt. Ron hits the floor and Jennifer is sitting there wide legged, her skirt split up the sides and no panties on. I noticed that now she is clean-shaven with a nice clamshell pussy.

At first, she was embarrassed. She tried to lift her hips and pull her skirt down. However, the highly polished floor, her heels and the alcohol made it a Keystone Kops sequence. She would lift her hips, grab the hem of her skirt and then her heels would slip from under her. We both started laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Ok, ok," she giggled drunkenly, "get a good look then help me up!"

Still laughing, I offer my hand to her. As she tried to stand, I slip and fall on top of her, knocking the wind out of both of us. We lay there a moment, trying to catch our breath. For the briefest of moments, our crotches ground against each other. Then I roll off her to my back and against a snoring Ron. As we lay there, I looked over and saw Jenny's pussy was moist. Whether it was from our exertions or arousal, I did not know.

"Alright, I said, I'll crawl over to that rug and we will try again!"

Jenny nods, her hand over her mouth, trying to suppress giggles. Her eyes are bright, her skirt now split to the waistline. I can see her glistening pussy and the side of one trim hip.

This time we succeed. We managed to get Ron to his feet and up to bed. The entire time, Jenny is virtually naked from the waist down.

Later, at the door, she nuzzled my neck and nibbled on my ear. I grabbed two hands full of ass and put about a yard of tongue down her throat! We dry humped each other until she pushed me away, breathless. Standing in the hall, we both agreed that what had happened was not a good thing, no matter how pleasant it had been.

A few years later, I left the company. Ron and I maintained our contact. Periodically, the three of us, and when I finally got married, the four of us would get together for dinner and drinks. Ron still drank too much. Jennifer had gained a little weight. She was maybe 120-130 pounds and about 36 C or d. She had also began drinking more.

***

I accepted a position in another state. Ron and Jennifer insisted on having a small cocktail party for me. It was typical of Ron that he tried to out drink and out talk everyone there. Typically, he drank too much. I became the de facto host and bartender. Many times during the evening, Jenny would squeeze past me and wiggle her ass against my crotch. Other times she would move behind me and let her hand slide familiarly over my ass when she went by. The party ended with him passed out on the family room couch.

I helped Jennifer straighten up. She was a little unsteady on her feet. Eventually we were sharing a nightcap sitting at their bar. She sat facing me, her legs crossed at the ankles. Her dress had ridden around her thighs.

"If that dress gets any higher, I'll see something I shouldn't!" I offered lamely.

Jennifer laughed drunkenly. "Hell, you seen what's up there! Do you remember when I fell and didn't have any panties on?"

"I certainly do! It made my day!"

We both laughed at the memory of our accidental shared intimacy. As I think back now, there were many moments where we touched each other. A hip bump here, a breast brushing a shoulder there, the casual collisions of frequent contact.

She went to stand up, causing her skirt to raise up her hips. I saw her shaved pussy now with a landing strip. Clumsily she tried to pull it down. I caught her as she fell forward head first into my lap.

My hands ended up holding the upper part of her bare thighs just under her ass. My bar stool rocked back. I gripped her thighs tightly, trying to right the chair. Her head slid down and ended resting on my stomach, one hand on my crotch. Neither of us made any effort to move.

Then she squeezed my cock. "We should stop, I murmured!"

"Yes, we should, she said rubbing the palm of her hand up and down my hardening dick"

I ran my hands under her skirt. I slipped one hand between us. I found her wet pussy and slipped a finger in. "Mmm, Now you should stop, she moaned!" squeezing my dick through my pants.

I watched as she unzipped my pants and popped my now rigid cock out. She looked up at me quizically, a devilish smile on her lips.

"If you think I'm going to stop you know, you're crazy, I chuckled!"

I watched as her mouth engulfed my cock and began an amazing blowjob.

As she sucked me, she rocked back and forth on my fingers. My thumb found her clit. Our moans were filling the air.

"Jennifer!" Ron moaned from the downstairs in the family room.

Frantically, Jenny began bobbing faster on my cock. I frigged her dripping hole faster and faster. The squishy sounds filled the air.

Jennifer screamed "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" as she orgasmed on my fingers. I grabbed her head and held it as filled her mouth with my sperm.

We could hear Ron stumbling, trying to climb the stairs. Jennifer stared at me with a mixture of anxiety and lust on her face.

"Wow! Where did that come?" Jennifer whispered.

I pointed at her mouth. "Wipe your mouth!"

She giggled, drew her open palm across her lips, wiping the come drool from the corner of her mouth. She inspected her hand and then licked my come from her hand, all of the time keeping her eyes locked with mine.

"Coming honey!" She shouted at Ron.

We both giggled at the unintended double entendre.

We straightened our clothes. Ron staggered into the room as Jennifer wiped more of my come from her chin. She walked over to her inebriated husband, wrapped both arms around his waist and kissed him. She turned and smiled at me.

"Hey buddy! Want another drink?" Ron slurred drunkenly.

I politely declined and left.

***

I did not see them for several years. Through the grapevine, I heard that Ron was fired. However, he managed to start his own agency that competed with his former company. I got the occasional note, phone call and eventually emails.

About 20 years after he and I first started at the company, I got a phone call from Ron. His business was in trouble. Would I be willing to work as a consultant to help him through the rough spot? In his gush of conversation, trying to convince me, he mentioned that Jennifer had made him call me.

I agreed. Jennifer picked me up at the airport. I saw her wave as she spied me in the baggage claim. She had on a dress that tied in the front. It stopped just above her knees. It was gold in color and seemed to pick up the sun. She was bare legged with tan mules. She glowed! She was a mature 45 year old woman in the full bloom of life. She exuded confidence and self-possession. As she walked toward me, I put her weight at 160-170 with a solid 38D chest. We hugged; I got the chaste kiss on the cheek. The faint odor of gin caught my nose. It was barely 11 a.m.!

On the drive into the city, she explained that Ron had to go out of town suddenly because of a customer problem. She was going to take me to the Extended Stay motel to drop off my bags. Would I mind if she waited for me? It was important that I started right away. I checked in and she followed me to the room.

I used the john while she waited, sitting on the bed, her legs crossed, showing a lot of thigh. She caught me staring and pulled her skirt down, smiling.

"If you are going to sit like that, you may as well show me the goodies, I laughed!"

She had the grace to appear embarrassed. She uncrossed her legs and primly put her knees together with her legs at a slight angle. The dress separated, displaying well tanned legs and thighs.

"I'm sorry! I'm distracted. Our company is in desperate straits. Ron is drinking more than ever. I've tried to do what I can but...!

Jenny's head dropped and she began to sob quietly. I walked over, sat by her on the bed and put my arms around her shoulder,

"Don't worry, Jen, we'll pull this thing out!" She turned her face up, tears streaking her makeup.

"I made him call you, you know! He was ashamed after...after what he did!"

I looked down at her upturned face. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying.

"That was long ago and long forgotten; I lied; now we need to get to work!"

She raised her head and lightly kissed me on the lips.

She pulled back. "I'm not a slut. I mean, Ron is the only man I ever had sex with...except that time with you years ago!"

I smiled. "Oh, you mean that time after my going away party. That was fun but it was fueled by alcohol and doesn't reflect on you!"

"But, if there is anything you need, anything I can do for you, help my husband and it's yours!"

She stood and knelt on the bed, her knees straddling my legs. She placed both hands on my chest and pushed me back on the bed.

"Jenny, stop it! You don't have to do this!"

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. I've wanted to for many years. I want to because if you become frustrated trying to save the company, there'll be something else to hold you. I want to because just like Ron is mismanaging his business; he is not taking care of business at home!"

The entire time she was talking, she was unbuckling my belt, unhooking my pants and sliding my zipper down. As she finished she took out my cock and gave it a long root to head lick. Then she teased the slit with the tip of her tongue. She let her tongue flick down the underside of my cock to my balls. She kissed my balls and then sat back on her heels.

"But we've done that before," she said as she untied her belt and pulled her dress up around her waist. There was the barest wisp of golden silk covering her trimmed blond pubic hair. Holding her dress up with one hand, she walked forward on her knees.

She stopped when my cock was just below her pussy. She took my cock and placed it at the entrance to her steaming hole. Then she slid down, enveloping it in her wet pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she looked at the ceiling.

She talked to me as she rocked slowly back and forth.

"I left my dress, panties and bra on for you to remove if you want. As long as you help Ron, you can have as much of me as you want!"

"Leave your clothes on this time," I croaked as we gathered rhythm. I kept my hands palm down flat on the bed and let Jenny sat the pace. Ron was right all those years ago. She was multi orgasmic! I lost count of her orgasms as she rode me. However, I felt the last one. It came as I did, pumping my seed into her womb. She clamped down and her head dropped. A soft keening issued from her lips. Then she dropped on top of me.

You bastard, I thought as Jennifer lay on me recovering, you bastard I will finally pay you back for your betrayal!

***

We cleaned up and went into the office. For the month plus that I was there, I fucked her almost daily. We fucked in the car, in the office, the storage room and my motel room. After dinner one night, Ron was drunk and I helped her get him home. I had this incredible sense of Deja vu.

They lived in a ranch style. I helped her duck walk Ron down the corridor to their bedroom. He fell across the bed and began snoring.

As we walked back up the corridor, I reached out and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Please, Chuck, not here! He may wake up!"

I undid the snap on the back of her skirt and pulled the zipper down. The skirt fell to the expensive wine colored Berber carpet. She turned to face me, wearing her white satin blouse and pink thong. She was bare legged and wore black Cuban heel shoes.

"He is out for the count, Jenny, and I need you now!"

"Please don't! This is getting out of hand. I don't want to hurt him!"

We went through this before. Waves of guilt would cause her to regret what she was becoming. To save the business, she was Ron's wife and my whore. She had cut the deal.

However, I discovered something about Jenny's sexuality that Ron had not. I spun her face to the wall. I pinned her to the wall with one hand. With the other, I viciously smacked her ass SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! With each slap, she whimpered. With the last slap, she dropped to her knees. She turned on her knees to face me. I watched as she unzipped my pants, and pulled my cock from my shorts. Jenny was a submissive and got off on pain and humiliation.

I grabbed a handful of her golden blond hair and yanked her head back. Her sky blue eyes looked submissively up at me.

"Whose bitch are you?"

A soft sheen of sweat covered her nose and forehead. "I'm your bitch!"

"And what does my bitch never say?"

"She...she never says no, she whimpered."

She tried to grab my cock. "Follow me!" I took the few steps into their formal dining room. The table and ten chairs were aged oak. There were four chairs on either side with a chair at each end. I had been to several of Ron's dinner parties for his clients. This formal setting was impressive and turned many a client's head. It sat at right angles to the corridor leading the master bedroom. I pulled two chairs back and beckoned for Jennifer.

She stood and walked over to me. I had her lean over the table facing the corridor and the master bedroom. I entered her slowly. I knew she liked slow long strokes at first. Ron had told me that. Her ass was pink and full. At 45, she maintained her weight through exercise and diet. I heard her breathing quicken as I continued to slide in until my cock found her cervix and then pull all the way out until just the head was nestled between her fevered labia.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Revenge is a Dish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds