• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Understanding Mother

Understanding Mother

My mother had gone shopping. I expected her to be gone at least an hour, maybe two, but at least one. She was having a diner party on Saturday evening for three or four of her best girlfriends where they would sit around, drink wine and whine about how badly they had been mistreated by their, here fill in the blanks, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, fathers, etc, and they could always find an extra etc. when the conversation slowed.

So, here I was, a healthy 18 year old with a strong libido and testosterone flooded brain and a penis needing but a random thought to get hard. My father had died when I was twelve and mother dated a few times, unsuccessfully, and then decided to wait until I was eighteen before venturing into the dating waters again. She told me that she wanted a man for her, not one who had to be responsible for me or felt an obligation. I didn't understand but simply accepted it. After all, having her all to myself seemed like a good thing. We got along well, she liked me and I liked her. She was funny, smart, educated and seemed to understand boys. At least she didn't get all crazy like some of my friend's mother did when they did "boy" things such as getting all dirty playing ball or working on cars or just "doing stuff".

Yeah, she was pretty cool.

She stood about 5 foot seven inches and weighed about 145 pounds, with a 36 C bra and size six panties.

Oh, yeah, you knew where this was going. I had recently developed a fetish for my mother's lingerie. It was just so "female" and as a lustful young man it was becoming very hard to resist. Her perfume had always smelled good and it always made me feel comfortable.

It was the other smells that were to get my major attention and this day was the day I had decided to get a real chance to smell "those other smells".

I had discovered "those other smells" quite by accident. Our house had a basement and all the dirty clothes were simply dropped down the "laundry chute" into a big hamper close to the washer and dryer.

Until last week, that was the extent of my thoughts about dirty clothes. They went down the chute and came back clean and folded. But last week I got a lot more educated. I had thrown a pair of pants down the chute, just like always. I was getting dressed to go out with some friends. When I went to put my money in my pocket I couldn't find it. I had a feeling of panic, where did I lose it? I searched the floor, under the bed, in the drawers, all to no avail. Then, a bolt of "OH, I know" hit me and I went down to the basement to the laundry basket under the chute, knowing I had left the money in the pants I had tossed the other day.

The basket was about half full and I started pulling out the clothes on top. Shirts, socks, a skirt or two, more socks...And then a bra. I could smell the perfume and put the bra to my nose for a better whiff. It was silky with a bit of lace. Nice, and though I had seen her bra many times before, and even seen her in them, today was different. I got a funny feeling in my crotch. There was a line between my nose and my crotch. Next I pulled out a pair of panties and as I was pulling them away from the basket I caught the scent of them. WOW! The line between my nose and my crotch became a super highway between my nose and my penis. It just grew hard. Fast. Real hard and real fast.

The smell was more than perfume. It was another smell, one I had not noticed before and it got my whole attention. My body became a total sexual organ, my hands so very aware of the soft sensual feeling ( I didn't know then how to describe it, but knew how it felt) that added a new dimension to the erotic nature of the total experience. All this before I even brought them to my nose and face. My fingertips relayed a message. There was another path, actually a broadening path, between my fingers and my penis. I brought the panties to my nose, and took a deeper whiff.

That is when I really noticed a lot more than the perfume. I didn't have any idea what it was, only that it caused my body to shake and my hands to start rubbing the silky material all over my face.

Just then I heard the garage door opening and the sound of my mother's car. With but moments before she was in the garage and able to see me I put the bra back, stuffed the panties in my pocket, grabbed my dirty pants and started looking for my money, finding it just as the car pulled in.

"HI, Jason," my mother said as she opened the door. "Are you doing laundry now?"

"No, I just had to get my money," I replied, and as I did so I became aware of the tent in my pants, the redness of my flushed face, heck my whole body, and quickly turned away saying "I'm late, have to get going" as I rushed back upstairs to finish dressing.

I closed my bedroom door and stood , still yet shaking all over. I had just had one of the most erotic experiences of my life. My hard on was tenting my trousers and aching for relief. I was panting, not from the exertion of running up the stairs but from the sexual feelings and tension in my body. And I was so aware of the panties in my pocket, just waiting for me to pull them out to sniff and fondle.

(984)

I was still shaking a little from the sexual excitement overload. Just them my mother knocked on my door, a real banging knock, and asked me to open the door. Still trembling a bit and with a tent in my pants I opened the door and facing away from my mother went to my desk and computer to hide my situation.

"What are your plans for later, Jason? You know I'm having my friends over this evening. Will you be home?"

I had no idea of plans, mine or hers at this moment, but I quickly said "I'm going to the movies with a couple of the guys." I quickly added, "And, no, I don't know which movie yet."

"What's that hanging out of your pocket, Jason? Are those my panties?"

My mind raced to the garage and my quickly stuffing the pink panties in my pocket. In my haste I apparently did a poor job and the pink panties were a bright contrast to my brown trousers. Nice color combination, but a very visible "I'm caught" contrast now.

She walked over to me, reached down, and pulled the fabric from my pocket.

I stood there mortified, ashamed at being caught, feeling like a real pervert. The only blessing was that my hard-on was beginning to shrink.

"What are you doing with my panties, Jason?"

Thinking quickly I said, "they must have got caught in my hand when I put my money in my pocket, mom."

"Let me see your money Jason."

Now I had a problem. The money is in my right pocket and the panties were in my left pocket. As I reached to get the money both my mother and I realized the same thing. I had grabbed her panties in addition to the money.

"Jason, why did you take my panties?"

Stammering I replied "I don't know," the standard answer of all little kids, which I was beginning to feel like right now.

"Oh, Jason, don't feel bad. I think I know why you took my panties. They are so female and you are a young man full of hormones and females' smell and clothing can be very exciting. Were you going to masturbate with them?"

"Of course you were, I understand. Come here, honey, and give your mother a big hug. Come here."

I did as I was told, walking in to her open arms, my hard on no longer shrinking but growing.

My mother put her arms around me and pulled me real close to her, pushing her lower body against mine. I felt her pushing against my stiff penis, almost grinding against me. I felt her breasts against my chest and my penis got even stiffer, more rigid.

"I can feel your excitement, Jason, and it is just fine. Don't be ashamed or upset, but mothers know things about boys and men. It is natural for men to get excited by females, it is nature's way for the human race to continue."

She put her hands on my lower back and rubbed some more. It was too much and in my very high state of arousal I started to cum. Right then, right there against my mother. My whole body became stiff, my breathing turned ragged and heavy, and my mother just held me and started cooing in my ear.

"It's OK, honey, just let it happen. Just enjoy the moment, Jason. Just enjoy what is happening right now. Just enjoy how my body feels against yours. I am enjoying it, you should just enjoy it too."

I was silent, she was quiet and we just stood there for a few minutes longer until I stopped shaking and my breathing slowed a bit.

Then she pushed me away a bit, looked down at the big wet spot on my pants and asked, "Feel better now, honey? Of course you do. Mothers know."

She tossed the panties on the bed, turned and walked out of the room saying, "I'll leave so you can get changed.. Remember your mother loves you, Jason."

I looked at the panties laying there and started to get another hard-on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Understanding Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 742 milliseconds