• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Villa Adventure

Villa Adventure

He enters the Villa through the front door. He removes his shoes and socks and leaves them by the door before proceeding to the bar. He takes a seat at the bar and is greeted with a cold beverage by her. She is dressed in strappy heels, a thong and a white button up shirt (men's). Her hair is wet and curly and she smells fresh and wonderful.

He enjoys her beer and smoke as she massages his shoulders from behind. She removes his shirt as it appears they have the Villa all to themselves. She kisses the back of his neck as she caresses him. She lick his nipples and dances her tongue over them. She notices a definite rise in his groin area and she begins to arouse him. She brushes over his erection though his pants and is pleased that she obviously has his attention.

She leads him to the master bath where she starts his shower and finishes undressing him. Once he is naked she teases his cock ever so slightly. She slides her tongue over the shaft making him wonder what she has in store for him.

She leaves him to his shower as she prepares for the rest of the adventure. After his shower she returns with a blindfold and handcuffs. She cuffs his hands behind his back. She blindfolds him and leads him to the master's chambers bed. She helps him up and on his back. The sweet aroma of the candles set up a sensuous environment. She teases him as he lies helpless. She slides a cock ring onto his cock and works it down to the base. She removes the shirt and thong and climbs up onto the bed.

She straddles his head and teases him with her pussy. She lowers just enough for him to taste her nectar. She rises up and teases him as he lunges for more. She turns on her rabbit still straddling his face and massages her clitoris. He can hear the buzzing, the wetness and her breathing. He wants to see so bad but he has to imagine what this scene must look like. She can see herself in the mirror to the left of the bed. She continues masturbating ever so close to his face. He can feel her tensing up and breathing harder. She is so close he can feel the vibration of the Rabbit on his cheeks.

She cascades over the edge into a throwing orgasm and moans above him. He wants to see so badly but can only lie there helpless and listen. She continues to buck and pant into a second orgasm as he lies helpless. His cock is throbbing imagining the sexy scene. She pushes the nubbles of the Rabbit into his mouth to let him taste her nectar again. She dips her fingers in her wet pussy and then shoves them in his mouth. He sucks them clean enjoying her taste.

She slides down his body and impales herself on his throbbing cock. Still blindfolded and cuffed , he imagines her breast bouncing as she pumps up and down. Her pussy is dripping wet from the recent orgasms. She fucks him slow and deliberate as she is not ready to let him cum just yet. She talks dirty to him as she fucks him. He can feel her kitten creaming on his shaft. She teases his mouth with her breast and nipples. She teases his nipples as she rides him. He bucks his hips to meet her thrusts.

She slides off of him and wipes his cock clean with a warm wash cloth. She slips a pillow under his lower back. She positions herself between his legs and applies coconut oil around his opening.

She oils up his Aneros massager. She teases the opening with the head of the massager. Pushing ever so slightly it begins to penetrate him. He moans in anticipation and relaxes to accept it. She pushes harder until the device slips into place, firmly seated inside him.

She takes his cock into her sweet mouth and massages him with the tongue. He works the device in him as she sucks his cock. She strokes him as she sucks him. Remember he still can't see or do anything to stop her. He begins to growl and buck as she coated his cock with coconut oil and jacks him off. The Progasm starts to auto fuck him. She talks dirty to him and coaxes him along. He is now getting dry orgasms on the inside and she continues to stroke him in long firm strokes.

He can feel his cum rising up in his shaft. He starts to buck and moan as he almost can't stand it. He feels the shaft get hot and knows the inevitable is about to happen. He get that familiar feeling as it spurts over the crown. He would normally stop her at this point but he can't as he is cuffed. She continues stroking him through the ejaculation as he writhes in ecstasy. He bucks into air and growls with pleasure. His cum covers her hands as she slows to a stop. He is panting and spent from the powerful orgasm.

She lays her naked body on top of his and allows him to come down before she releases him. They kiss each other and bask in the erotic sensations. She pushes up the blindfold and ask if he would like to make another appointment. He smiles and says "absolutely". She cleans his cock with the warm wash cloth and tells him she will check her schedule. She helps him up on his knees still blindfolded, cuffed and the device still inserted. She leaves the room momentarily. He senses her return and he feels her tongues licking his nipple. She whispers in his ear that her schedule is free the rest of the evening and she wouldn't mind another ride if he was up to it. a devilish smile crosses his face and he licks his lips...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Villa Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 310 milliseconds