• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Krite's Earthly Fantasy Ch. 02

Krite's Earthly Fantasy Ch. 02

12

This is Chapter 2 of "Krite's Earthly Fantasy" and jumps right in from a cliff hanger at the end of Chapter 1. It is highly advised that you read the first chapter (If you already have, perhaps even refresh yourself on the last several paragraphs if it has been a while) or the loss of context may severely impede the understanding and appreciation of what takes place here within.

I hope you enjoy!

----------------
KRITE's EARTHLY FANTASY
CHAPTER 2: SECRET AGENT AND THE COUNTESS
----------------

Krite's member flew toward the tall slender blonde's sex, but just as it reached the opening, he was denied entry as his appendage abruptly came to a halt. It jolted his hard tipped tentacle with a sharp twinge.

He quizically stared at her pussy to see what stopped him and noticed a nearly transparent shimmering window covering the outside of her hole. Krite slammed into it again without success. He grit his teeth as the fiend tried ramming against it several times, but he could not find purchase, it was impenetrable.

The blonde's eyebrows lowered and her mouth gaped dissaprovingly. She tilted her head and spoke chastisingly. "My goodness! Take it easy, jackrabbit. You are a runaway freight train!"

Annoyed and bewildered, Krite replied. "What the hell is that?"

"That is my force field".

The monster whined. "Well...take it down!"

"Now now, let us not be hasty. What fun would there be if it was that easy? Besides, you don't just stuff the turkey in without preheating the oven. Haven't you ever heard of foreplay?"

"Yeah. I've read about that stuff. That's that shit where you waste time before you fuck, right?"

The slender vixen looked off to the side and smirked crookedly. "I wouldn't quite put it like that."

She took in a deep breath and looked to Krite. "It's where you take time to invest in each other's sexual desires. It helps to build passion and increase the libido. The tension and erotic stimulation take the actual deed to greater heights of pleasure."

Krite looked on in a befuddled silence as if she were speaking in an unknown language.

The maroon lipped blonde went on to say, "to begin with, you could at least get the other person's name. For instance, that sweet young lady over there that you just forced yourself upon has a name. It's Lailani."

The blonde jutted her head forward a bit. "You didn't even know that...and she is so sweet. She's playful, energetic, and has a quirky sense of humor. One time..."

Krite tuned out her prattling, thinking, "alright, enough about the puny bitch. Geez. You'd think she was in love with her."

Finally the refined blonde ended her andedote. "...and you didn't even bother to get her name. Myself, I am Victoria." She smiled in a friendly fashion. "Now it's your turn."

The tentacled fiend blurted out, "yeah, that's great. I'm Krite. Now are we gonna fuck or what?"

She commandingly responded, "hold your horses." Victoria then spoke in a softer tone. "In due time. First, you should give me a compliment, something nice about my appearance."

The slender vixen had a way about her; fancy articulation, the mature and experienced but lively eyes, the gentle touch and demeanor. She was worth the extra effort. Krite wanted her bad. He thought, "sure, why not? I'll play along here."

Krite gave her a once over with his eye. "Your uh...fuckin' pussy looks great!"

Victoria flatly retorted, "no, pumpkin. That's not how it is done. You don't just dive for the finish line right out of the gate. You have to pace yourself and start with something that doesn't have such a strong sexual connotation; like my hair, or eyes."

Krite was irritated. He didn't like her calling him pumpkin, especially since he was round, but he had to persist and find a way to get that pesky force field down. He thought about it. "I like your necklace. It's sparkly and...pretty n' stuff. It matches your eyes."

The refined blonde answered in an overly sincere performance, dipping her head slightly. "How nice of you to say so, thank you."

She snapped out of the roleplayed moment. "There you go. That's a good boy! Well done. See, it wasn't so hard, was it?" Victoria slid some fingers across the necklace before grabbing it and pulling it away from herself a bit in a displaying manner. "It was especially keen that you noted how they match. The gems are called sapphires. I selected them on purpose precisely because they augment my eyes."

Krite suggested, "you know, I was reading about this thing on the way here. How about I replace it with a pearl necklace?" He arched his brow enthusiastically.

Victoria rolled her eyes with amusement. "Well, pumpkin, we might just have to see about that in a little while. I think at the very least it is time you get a reward now that you are trying to behave like a good boy."

The blue eyed blonde smiled sweetly and ran a finger along his tentacle. Krite's brow perked up. She definitely had his attention now.

She removed her silvery white mink scarf and pressed it to Krite's face, rubbing it side to side under his nose. Her perfume was all over it and the fragrance was a sophisticated blend, but with a predominant hint of vanilla.

Krite found the aroma appealing and hummed in pleasant approval.

Victoria slid down one of the shoulder straps on her dress. The entire upper corner flapped over and revealed her smooth tit. It was probably smaller than your average full grown woman's breast, but it was so nicely shaped and firm; as if poking outward to say hello. The soft nipple was a dusky pink rose color.

The vixen grasped Krite's appendage and slid her hand toward the tip until only the purple head was sticking out. She said, "Do you see now how good things come to those who wait? There is no reason we can't take our time and be friends. You do want to be my friend, don't you?" Victoria's pursed her lips and made a soft slurping sound; the head of Krite's cock merely inches away.

Krite stutteringly replied, "sh..sure, I wanna be my friend. Be the fr...to be." He cleared his throat and nonchalantly added, "yeah, we can be friends."

The monster was excited to continue this sexual experiment which was in a more consistent style with the Earthlng behavior he had studied in films.

Keeping eye contact with the fiend the whole time, Victoria brought the tip of his cock to her mouth. She succulently kissed the tip, then moved it down toward her breast and began massaging her nipple with it.

Her soft teat was tickling and rubbing his shiny helmet just right and he was loving her attention to detail. The areolae around it began to constrict as the nipple hardened and protruded further. she made a small open circle with her lips and swayed her torso around as her breaths deepened.

Pulses of blood were throbbing into Krite's delicately handled member. His mouth was hanging open and drooling slightly as his eye glanced between her gaze and breast. The tentacled predator marveled at how much this whole 'foreplay' thing was turning him on.

Shortly there after, Victoria brought his hard cock up toward her maroon lips and pressed her toungue to the shaft. She slowly slid up towards the tip and kissed it. She brushed some hair away from her face before reversing sides on his pole and repeating. The blonde took him into her mouth just a little, then released him to work around the shaft some more. Krite's breath sped up as her exquistely talented tongue and mouth worked him over.

Krite thought, "wow, this older chick sure as hell knows what she's doin'."

Victoria took him deeper and Krite squinted his eye. The sucking pressure felt so good. She then grooved him between her gums and cheek. Krite was inhaling and exhaling with each stroke as he could feel the soft ridges uf her gums. After blowing him for a while, Victoria moved his cock down between her ankles and released it.

"You still want me, don't you? You still want this?" Victoria took a finger and put it in her mouth. She then removed it with a kissing sound and glided it down to her sex before using two fingers to spread her gorgeous pussy lips open, parting her labia to give him a view through the shimmering field into the prize inside. It had just a hint of a small layer of blonde fuzz above it which highlighted it beautifully.

Krite nodded. "oh yeah."

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you; two things. First," she reached into her handbag and removed a small packet, ripping it open with her teeth. "You have to wear this." She pulled out a bronze metallic colored condom.

Krite thought, "oh, what bullshit. Tie me up and flog me why don't ya." He could still drain her energy through it via bio-electric osmosis, but it would be slower and he would lose sensitivity, especially at his tip.

He said, "can't we just forget about this part?"

"No, pumpkin. I always make guys that I like wear one."

The fiend thought, "this broad is nuts, shouldn't it be the other way around?"

Krite had little choice but to follow her lead if he wanted to bypass her defence mechanism. He sighed and poutishly agreed, "fine, go ahead."

Victoria quickly wrapped him up, rolling it out to its maximum potential.

The monster said, "what's the second thing?"

"I'm going to lower my force field now." The cock blocking surface in front of her twat dissapeared as she put her hands on the ground behind her back to brace herself. "Okay, ask permission and enter me tenderly like a gentleman. If you do, I'll give you everything your mind and body desires and more. All I want in return is that you ask first."

Krite thought about it. He could just ask her to allow him to get in there and then absolutely go to town on that ass. It would be easy. He already took the time to get this far anyway. Anyways, they were friends now, did he really have to drain her dry?

On the other hand, the force field was down. She no longer had any power over the matter. He started thinking it would be emasculating if he had to ask this Earthling lady permission for anything. Besides, he already got to experiment with her foreplay business. He had a decision to make.

Ultimately, he thought, "nahh, fuck that. I'm gonna rail this blonde bitch and make her classy ass squeal like daddy's little piglet until she splits in half."

He had no time to remove the condom. He had to strike now if he wanted to have a chance of getting in there before she closed the curtains on him again. Krite drew back his piston as he eyed her diamond pierced clit and aimed just below. He snapped forward and jammed into her pussy lips, successfully making it inside.

Victoria's upper body fell backwards to the ground and she looked up to him with an astonished disapproval. "Ow, oh my...ugghhh! I asked you to..." The slender blonde's voice gave way to a grimaced squeal. "Ooooh! It's too much!"

She closed her tortured eyes and tilted her head back.

The tentacled fiend grinned, "Ha! You dumb slut. You should have never taken that forcefield down."

He slid in further as Victoria writhed under the pressure of his heavy duty tool.

He went on to say, "I don't have to ask permission for a damn thing. You don't know who you're dealin' with. I'm the baddest motherfucker in the galaxy. I'm Krite, bitch! Born to smash that gash. I played your game, now it's time for you to play mine."

Krite drove his massive member deep into her. Her juicy muff was just as he imagined and so much more. She was tall and her luxurious pussy had a deep canal for him to traverse. The tall blonde could take him deeper than anyone ever had before. He tucked his little hand under her knee and raised her leg, holding it there for leverage as he shoved in with all he had.

He finally bottomed out inside of her; best of all for him, no teeth springing out in there. It was glorious. He started ferociously jackhammering away as Victoria wailed. With Krite's pheromones dutifully wafting and fueling her sex drive, her pain and pleasure were both Earth shattering.

Victoria cried out, "oh Jesus! Holy shhhhhit...I knew it was going to be...ughhh! But...Son of a monkey's fucking...Wow!"

Krite nodded confidently. "You liked talkin' all that shit about how you expected more from a strapping monster? Well now you got it. Get that pussy ready for the last pulverizin' of your life, princess. Like I told you before you started with all your foreplay horse shit, I'm gonna fuck you until your Goddamned eyeballs pop out!"

Her fingernails were digging into the pavement. She let go and clenched her fists, coiling her arms toward herself. Her eyes switched between tightly shut and open wide several times. After that she brought her hands to her head and wrapped them around her skull; her entire body contorting under the savage invasion.

She rambled in a panic. "There's no escaping it! My fuckin' mind is gonna explode. I thought I could...I can't. I had no idea. It's overwhelm..." Her face was flushed red and sweat started beading on her. She shook her head and began hyperventilating as she grit her teeth. "I have to... keep it together. I can't even breath. It's so...oooh."

Krite gloated as he repeatedly slammed into her, "that's right," he pronounced the next word very articulately, "pumpkin."

Victoria wildly glared into space, trying to hold her breath and gather herself as her entire being convulsed. She struggled with all of her will before appearing lost in self betrayal as she surrenderingly yowled out to the heavens.

"Don't stop!!"

A misted defeat washed over her eyes as she threw her head back and continued moaning violently and squirming with every stroke he made, trapped in the perilous double edged sword of desperately wanting more, but being unable to endure it.

After Victoria had been in command of the encounter and led him around like a puppy dog on a leash, hearing her in the capitulating throws of his prowess boosted Krite's ego into an out of control inferno.

The smooth slippery moist walls of her stretched pussy were spectacular. Her astronomically heightened sexual fervor made her the most appetizing morsel Krite had ever been in. He was on his way to exploding into her and feasting on Victoria's energy. Her wet lapping pussy parted scrumptiously every time he thrusted forward. It was as if...

His cock was a large yacht. It felt great as he was cruising up the California coast, splashing over and parting the cresting waves of the ocean. He took on a human form wearing sunglasses and appeared at the helm, manning the wheel in a Hawaiian shirt and beige shorts. He was six feet tall, handsome, and had clean cut short dark hair. He was fair skinned but had a nice tan. A five o'clock shadow of a beard coming in gave him a gritty presence.

To his left, the sun was low in the sky indicating it was early evening. To his right, the coastline was about half a mile away and it was passing by with pleasant green open country. He looked down at the ships log and noticed the date. It was September of 1987.

After enjoying the sensation of rubbing his scruffy chin a moment, he reached over and rolled down the window of the captain's cabin. The refreshing air rushed in and blew through his hair. The smell of the salty sea water was exhilarating.

A fax machine on the steering console starting blinking and buzzing. A sheet of paper spit out one line at a time until it rested in a tray. He reached down grabbing the correspondence and read.

'TOP SECRET: FROM HEADQUARTERS FOR THE EYES OF AGENT 069 ONLY. MISSION DIRECTIVE: PROCEED TO THE TOWNSHIP OF ENDLESS FALLS AND INCONSPICUOUSLY GAIN ENTRY TO COUNTESS VICTORIA'S ESTATE. PUMP HER FOR INFORMATION. DISCOVER HER SECURITY PASSWORD BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. LICENSE TO KILL INSTATED FOR DURATION OF MISSION. INTELLIGENCE SUGGESTS THE TARGET HAS A WEAKNESS FOR FINE CHAMPAGNE.'

The agent crumpled up the piece of paper and blindly tossed it over his shoulder as it landed in the waste basket.

He set the yacht to autopilot and rushed to his dressing room. The agent put on a tuxedo and reached into the closet, putting on a bronze overcoat as the forecast had called for chilly weather. He looked into a mirror, strapping on a wristwatch and fastening his cufflinks.

The sharp dressed man returned to the helm and brought the ship about. He reached above to grab a corded radio tranceiver.

"Engine room, engage the overdrive, full speed ahead."

Upon returning the transmitter to its cradle, a flap opened at the back of the boat and a jet turbine emerged. A slick jazzy bass guitar line and brass instruments started playing from no place in specific.

The agent looked around a bit confused. "Where the hell is that music coming from?"

The rear side of the boat dipped down and the vessel drove ahead, parting the waters and smashing through at high velocity. It wasn't long before the rural coastline opened up to a sprawling wealthy community on shore. Past that, up upon high bluffs, a behemothly sized mansion; the residence of Countess Victoria.

At the base of the cliff, the agent pulled the yacht to a dock. From a drawer under the steering wheel, he pulled out a small pistol, sliding it into his vest. He then reached up and grabbed a bottle of his best champagne from a high shelf before disembarking. The music that had been playing trailed off to silence.

In front of him was the towering rocky wall. Cut neatly into the natural surface was a stair case that staggered back and forth all the way to the top. To the left was a huge waterfall that poured into the ocean from the top of the bluffs. The sound was nearly deafening. "That must be why they call this place Endless Falls." He set forth upon the steps to make the climb.

Every time the stairway about faced, there were two marble statues of chess pieces; smokey black on the left, white and grey swirled on the right. After an identical eight pairs of pawns, the pattern broke to a pair of bishops and then knights as he made his way up. Finally, he passed two rooks at the very top of the steps.

Through a gate of iron bars, the agent could now see the three story mansion in the distance. It resided on a huge plot of land. He was on the outskirts near a grey twelve foot high mason laid stone wall that surrounded the property. Directly in front of him was the gate, a statue of a black King and white queen at the sides.

The agent strolled up and pushed on the gate but he couldn't get through, it wouldn't budge. He noted a small box with a camera, intercom, and a button on the wall. "Ahhh, of course," he said.

The tuxedo wearing man pushed the button. He paced around slowly. The camera followed his every move. Moments later an old Englishman sounding voice answered. "Greetings, sir. Currently, the Countess is being seen by appointment only. Might I have your name?"

"What?"

"Frightfully sorry, sir, I didn't catch that."

"Wh...uhm...it's uh...Wha...What-er-do-uh."

"Did you say Worthington, sir?"

"Yeah, that's it."

A small amount of time passed before the gate started opening. The voice replied. "Please do proceed sir, we have been expecting you."

Agent Worthington stepped through and took in the view. lit by the setting Sun, it was breathtakingly extravagant. Several inground pools of water and shrubbery were designed in curves and strips. A few groundskeepers were cleaning the area and trimming the hedges. He found it a bit odd that the bushes were not green, but all blonde colored. A grainy white cobblestone walkway led on toward the Mansion.

After making it through the decorative garden, he looked about. There were several guard towers poking up around the perimeter near the outer wall. In the distance, he heard dogs barking and turned his head. A man was struggling to hold them back on leashes; two big German shepherds and two muscular doberman pinschers. The dogs were hopping their front legs off the ground and snarling viciously in his direction.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Krite's Earthly Fantasy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds