• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Panther

The Panther

Jon climbed out of the shower cubicle and grabbed a towel from the towel rail. He hummed cheerily as he dried himself, happy in the knowledge that an entire Sunday of doing as little as possible except for relaxing lay ahead. After giving his teeth a thorough brushing, he peered at his reflection in the mirror and decided that he didn't need a shave. It was at that moment that his doorbell rang. Jon immediately glanced through the bathroom door to see the time on the clock by the bed. 9:25 am. "Who the hell's that?" he said out loud as he ran through to the bedroom and picked up a pair of jogging trousers, hurriedly pulling them on. The doorbell rang a second time. "Christ's sake." he murmured as he frantically looked round for a t shirt. "I'm coming!! Just a second" he yelled, snatching a black t shirt out of a drawer and pulling it over his head as he hurried to the front door.

The image through the spy hole was a bit blurred but Jon could still clearly see that his surprise visitor was a smartly dressed woman with a pale complexion and auburn hair, dressed in what appeared to be a black rain coat - Jon didn't recognise her. He unlocked the door and opened it.

"Mr Buchan?" asked the woman, who he could now see was carrying a large briefcase similar to the ones used by pilots.

"Yes, that's right."

"I'm detective sergeant Jillian Corrigan," she held out a small wallet and opened it revealing a police warrant card with her name and photograph on it. "I'm your local crime prevention officer." She put the warrant card back in her coat pocket and, flashing a disarming smile with her red lips, she offered her gloved hand to Jon. They shook hands, and Jon noted the contrast between the firmness of the hand shake and the incredible softness of the expensive looking leather glove that disappeared under the police officer's sleeve. To his surprise, she held onto his hand rather than release it as she continued "We've had a few incidents in the area over the last few months and as part of our local crime prevention initiative, I wonder if I might just come in and check your window locks". Her thumb very gently rubbed the palm of his hand and for a moment Jon thought it maybe some odd masons handshake.

The house wasn't in it's tidiest state and Jon wasn't really in the mood for visitors, not even ones as attractive as this one. Pulling his hand away he attempted a weak protest, "Well, I was just having a shower actually and I'm not even properly dressed..."

"Not to worry sir," D.S. Corrigan interrupted taking a step through the door, "It really won't take long and it is important to ensure your safety as a local resident". Clearly Jon was not going to be able to persuade her to come back at a more convenient time, and he relented, closing the door behind her.

"Is the kitchen through here, sir?" she asked as she disappeared through a doorway.

"Err yes, that's right." Jon followed the police officer into the kitchen and watched as she walkied over to the windows, the spikey heels of her knee length leather boots clicking on the wooden floor. He estimated her height at about five feet seven inches, though the two inch heels on her boots raised that to five feet nine inches. Her auburn hair was semi tamed in a pony tail which cascaded down the back of her raincoat which was tightly belted at the waist. "Can I get you a tea or coffee?" he felt obliged to ask.

"A cup of coffee would be lovely thankyou. Milk, one sugar please." As the detective inspected the window locks, Jon switched the kettle on and retrieved two mugs from the cupboard.

"You mentioned some 'incidents' had taken place, I hadn't noticed anything in the local press." Jon retrieved a teaspoon from the drawer.

"Yes sir, there's been several incidents involving single men living in the area." She finished her inspection and walked over to Jon, standing close behind him as he made the coffee.

Jon heard the clicks of her heels on the floor behind him. "Really? Burglary was it?". When she replied, he was a little startled as to how close behind him she was standing.

"No, nothing was taken," she replied, before quietly adding, "well, no valuables anyway." As she spoke, Jon could feel the warmth of her breath against the back of his neck. It was all rather unnerving so he quickly stirred the contents of the two mugs, picked them up and turned. He was pressed up against the kitchen work surface, such was her close proximity to him.

"Your, ahem.. coffee." He cleared his throat and offered her a steaming mug. As she accepted it, her gloved hand once again brushed his. She beamed a broad smile at him and softly mouthed the work "Thankyou". Nervously sliding out from the police woman, Jon quickly headed towards the living room where he placed his mug down on the coffee table. Following him, D.S. Corrigan also placed her mug down and strode towards the bay windows. "Can I take your coat for you?" Jon asked.

"No thankyou, As I said, it won't take more than a few minutes." He found that answer somewhat odd. Why ask for a coffee when you don't think you'll be staying long enough to take off your coat and gloves? Strange, but he shrugged it off.

Taking a seat at one end of the sofa, his mind turned to the crimes she had mentioned."So if not burglary then what sort of incidents were they?".

"Breaking and entering. Assault. Illegal detention..."

"Illegal detention?" he sat back, sipping his coffee.

"Kidnapping in layman's terms. Though no ransom is sought." She turned her attention from the window to Jon. "Do all the windows in the property have the same catch mechanism?"

"Erm, yes. They're all identical."

She sat down on the sofa next to Jon. Right next to Jon. In fact, if she had sat any closer she would have been perched on his lap. "That's good, but I will have to check all the other windows in the property." She noticed that Jon looked a little concerned at that. "I'm sure they're fine sir, it's just that we do need to check security in all properties in this area and I'll need you to sign a declaration form before I leave stating that I've done... " she paused briefly as if lost in thought and Jon noticed her lick her lipsticked upper lip before looking him in the eye and adding " ... a very thorough job."

"Well, ok then. I suppose so." He was somewhat distracted by the police officer crossing her legs. Her thigh was pressed up against his and given how close she was, the boot of her crossed leg was now rubbing against his shin. The spikey heels looked particularly concerning given that in his to answer the door he had only thrown basic clothing on and wasn't wearing any shoes or socks. He wondered why she had to sit so close? There was plenty of room on the sofa. More to take his mind away from that than anything else, he continued his questions. "Is it a gang? If they're not stealing anything then what are they after?"

The police officer leaned forward and picked up her coffee taking a long drink before replying. "Actually no, it's a lone woman perpetrating the offences."

"A woman??" Jon failed to disguise his surprise.

"Yes, does that shock you?" she put the mug down on the table and sat back, the front of her raincoat fell away from her leg revealing rather a lot of stocking clad thigh. Jon glanced at her attractive leg and shuffled in an attempt to move away, but there was little room for manoeuvre.

"Shock me? sorry... does what shock me??" Jon tried to compose himself, but the woman's closeness was causing his internal thermostat to go haywire, and what was that wonderful perfume? Was it Opium? Yes, he was sure that he'd recognised it.

"That it's a woman." she leant forward to retrieve her coffee.

"Oh, well err yes I suppose it does. In a way."

As the detective sat back she turned towards Jon, causing her leg to press against Jon's even more. "I can assure you, Mr Buchan, that women can be every bit as ruthless and resourceful as any man." She seemed genuinely put out by his answer.

"Yes, I'm sure they can. I'm wondering why though. I mean, if she's not stealing anything..." At that answer the detective sergeant seemed to relax a little and sat back.

"Well sir, the assaults have a very... sexual nature." She made eye contact with Jon as she said this and noticed that he seemed quite startled by the revelation. "The first incident occurred several months ago. The victim was a man living on his own." She paused before adding "Much like yourself, sir." Jon took a sip from his coffee as she continued. "In the early hours of the morning the panther... that's what we're calling her, broke in through a downstairs window having neutralised the alarm system. The victim awoke to find a bright torchlight shining in his eyes. A woman's voice told him to keep quiet and that she had a gun, though he discovered later that she was in fact unarmed. She tied his wrists behind his back with a pair of stockings and gagged him with several silk scarves to ensure his silence."

"God, that's terrible." said John, more as an attempt to interrupt the police officer from her surprisingly detailed and graphic description than as a genuine condemnation of the 'panthers' actions. Unfortunately for Jon, the physical closeness of D.S. Corrigan and the sexual nature of the case she was describing was having a rather embarrassing effect on his personage. The loose jogging trousers and the fact that he had not had time to put any underwear on was not helping to hide his ever increasing interest. But she continued none the less.

"I'm afraid that things became much more serious than that, sir"

"Ahhh, I feared they might...". He tried telling himself to think of something more innocent, but before he could try to change the subject, he became aware that her gloved hand had slipped from her knee as she recrossed her legs, and had nonchalently come to rest on his upper thigh right next to the source of his potential embarrassment. Surely she must have realised?

"Indeed. Once she had him very securely bound and gagged, she proceeded to sexually assault him with what I believe is called ... a strap on dildo."

"WHAT?" Jon really was genuinely shocked now, as much from the tale itself as the fact that the police woman seemed quite 'matter of fact' with her graphic description. But she continued relentlessly.

"He wasn't harmed in any way, not physically anyway, and the attacker didn't resurface again until a fortnight ago when another single man living on his own became the second victim."

"Same thing happened?" Jon asked, not sure whether to believe his ears.

"No, on this occasion the victim returned home from the gym and was about to take a shower when he was grabbed from behind and inhaled noxious fumes from a cloth that was forced over his mouth and nose. Having been through a particularly gruelling session at the gym, he was in no fit state to adequately defend himself and was soon unconscious. He awoke to find himself naked and similarly bound and gagged on his bed. He then quickly became aware of the figure of a woman dressed in lingerie lying next to him. She had pulled a stocking over her head and face so that he was unable to give an accurate description oh his attacker."

"Blimey... did she... you know... like the first guy?" Jon was losing the battle to protect any shred of dignity he had left, and his erection was now growing rapidly. Ironically, the only thing preventing it from being clearly obvious was the police woman's gloved hand which was now resting directly on it. Surely she could feel it, he was sure her fingers were moving over it. He hoped beyond hope that it was like the subconscious stroking of a cat's fur and that she hadn't actually realised that her recital of the detail of these serious crimes was arousing him to such an extent.

"No, it seems that she'd become much more confident after the first attack. As the victim regained consciousness and saw that she was there, he became aware that she was masturbating with a battery operated toy. Once she realised that he was awake, she ceased her masturbating, took out a condom, placed it on his penis and forced him to have intercourse with her. This went on for some hours with the victim being forced into various and assorted acts of sexual deviancy."

"Forced?? Why? I'm sure there's plenty of guys that would be more than happy to be in that situation!" he nervously chuckled.

"Oh no, the police psychologist tells us that she is driven by a desire to take, if she feels that her victim is freely giving then she gains no pleasure from the situation." She paused for a second and a wry smile crossed her lips. Jon definitely felt her hand touch him then, and her boot was rubbing against his leg again, quite deliberately he was sure. "Tell me , Have you ever seen Jurassic Park?" she asked.

"I beg your pardon? Did you just ask if I'd seen Jurassic Park?" Jon was beginning to wonder if this was really some surreal dream.

"Yes, there's a line after they see a goat chained to a post that's something like "T Rex doesn't want to be fed. She wants to hunt." And with that, she suddenly stood up. "Anyway, nothing for you to worry about, sir. The property seems secure, and I'm sure we'll catch her in no time now that she is becoming so brazen."

Jon panicked, such was his state of arousal that if he stood up now the coffee table would surely overturn. Fortunately, the detective sergeant headed for the door with her back turned to him. He followed her, praying that she wouldnt turn round and see him in his present condition.

"I'd better check your final windows before I leave."

"Errm, that's ok honestly, theyre fine." he protested.

"It will only take a minute Mr Buchan, then you'll be able to sign the crime prevention inspection form." She headed straight for the bedroom door "Bedroom is in here, is it sir??"

"Yes, but it's a bit messy, I haven't had a chance to... " but she was already inside. The curtains were still closed as he hadn't wanted anyone outside to inadvertently see him wandering around naked after his shower. A gloved finger switched the lights on. Jon brushed past her in a vain attempt to pick up some of his clothes before the police officer had a chance to see what a mess the room was in.

While he vainly picked up various pieces of clothing from the floor, something occurred to him. "Strange that none of this seems to have got any media coverage. I would have thought the tabloids would go mad for a story like this."

"That's because the victims never came forward. They were too ashamed of their ordeal and knew the ridicule that they would be subjected to if the media got hold of their true names." He knelt down to pick up a shirt next to the bed, and became aware of those spikey heeled boots coming to stand right next to him.

"But if they never came forward, then how do you know all about their ordeals?" He could hear the russle of her raincoat above him.

"Simple. I was there." the raincoat suddenly fell to the ground in front of Jon. He looked up and caught a glimpse of the redhead standing in stocking and suspenders and wearing what appeared to be a black leather basque. Those soft gloves went beyond her elbows.

"What the ... aarrgghh!" was all he could manage before a gloved arm grabbed him round the throat and as he tried to raise his arms to pull it away, another gloved arm reached round and thrust what felt like a nylon stocking over his mouth and nose. It felt damp. Jon tried to open his mouth to yell but only succeeded in gulping in a large dose of some sweet smelling odour. He gasped as the strong smell filled his nostrils and throat. He was still on his knees and trying to stand but she had a firm grip of him and with each breath he could feel the strength leaving his muscles. One final concerted effort and he eventually climbed to his feet but the fumes were making him dizzy and his attacker had little difficulty moving him backwards towards the bed.

"Oh I DO so love it when they struggle!" she laughed out loud as they both landed on the bed, her grip unrelenting and her legs now wrapped around her prey. He could feel her breath on his neck and his eyelids began to flicker, the last thing he heard was the sound of her voice whispering in his ear. "Go to sleep now, that's it... mmmmmm don't worry baby, it's all going to be wonderful." Now that he was unable to fight back, she took her arm from around his throat and maintaining the pressure on his nose and mouth with the chloroform soaked stocking, she thrust her free gloved hand down his trousers and roughly groped him. One final quiet "Mmmmphhh..." and his eyes closed.

"I'm going to enjoy you sweetheart, going to enjoy you... a lot!" she whispered into his ear.

*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Panther

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 431 milliseconds