• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feeding Daddy Ch. 02

Feeding Daddy Ch. 02

I must have passed out from a combination of the exhaustion of new motherhood and the intensity of the orgasms I had had... I slowly came awake and found that I had rolled onto my side, and I had a moment of panic, afraid that I had dropped or crushed Junior, but then my eyes flicked to the video monitor and I saw him, safe in his crib in his room across the hall, sleeping soundly.

Did I put him there? My mind was so sluggish, I felt so groggy, I couldn't seem to remember. But Victor was out of town, so it couldn't have been him. Oh, right, Daddy was here, so Daddy must have put him there ... Daddy!! And suddenly it all came back to me in a rush, suddenly I remembered what had happened, what Daddy had done... what I had let him do, what I had enjoyed letting him do...

The guilt came crashing in, the confusion, the self-loathing, the sense of betrayal -- I had not only allowed my father to suck my tit, to feed from my tit, but I had been aroused by it, I had been brought to orgasm by my father -- twice! It was unconscionable, it was reprehensible, it was shameful, it was... it was... it was... unbelievably erotic and arousing and was making me wet just remembering it. I reached down to touch my pussy and gently stroked my clit, moaning softly while remembering how Daddy had made me cum...

But surely it was just a one-time thing, right? Was Daddy struggling with his own guilt about what he had done? Was he worried I would hate him now, that I would be getting ready to call the police or my husband or something? So many possible scenarios, so many possible next steps...

Quietly, I got up and went to the bathroom. I was, honestly, amazed by my reflection -- I looked rested for the first time, my eyes were clear and my skin even seemed to glow a bit more than it had in weeks. I relieved myself, tossing my panties into the laundry hamper, then washed my face, brushed my teeth, and tidied my hair before pulling it back into a loose ponytail.

I couldn't resist the curiosity, and I pulled my nightgown off my shoulders to look at my breasts -- they didn't look too different, they were still somewhat milk-heavy, more swollen than their regular 34B, and the nipples didn't seem to be any the worse for wear from having been used by Daddy's mouth... At the thought, I could see a few drops of milk appear at their dark brown tips, and I quickly wiped them clean and pulled my gown back up into place, willing my brain to think of butterflies, laundry, paying taxes -- anything but a mouth attached to my tits! Then I tiptoed out of the bathroom and bedroom to find Daddy.

I found him back in the living room, lying on the chaise, eyes closed, asleep. There was a soft smile on his lips and he looked so relaxed, so content, so peaceful, more than he had looked in ages. I stood there, gazing at him, wondering what I was supposed to do -- how did I just "go on" from what happened? How was I supposed to act now? How was I supposed to FEEL about Daddy now?

I knew, deep down, that Daddy had not really forced me into anything -- sure, I resisted him at first, but even that resisting was feeble and more a formality than anything else, and I knew it. Even now, watching him from the hallway, I felt a tingling in my pussy which at the very least convinced me I was not disgusted by him, by myself, or by what had happened.

I walked over to him quietly, smiling as I looked down at him, and bent to place a very soft kiss on his forehead. Just as I was straightening up to move away, Daddy's arms came up and around me and he hauled me onto his lap. I let out a little yelp of surprise, and Daddy took advantage of the moment by crushing his mouth to my open lips and thrusting his tongue into my mouth, assaulting me before I could make another sound, his tongue moving over mine, his teeth nibbling on my bottom lip, licking me, devouring my mouth, leaving me breathless. It was, without a doubt, the hottest kiss of my entire life.

Suddenly I felt his hands grabbing my robe and pulling it open and they started fondling my breasts through my nightgown, hefting them, toying with the hardening nipples they were topped with. Daddy broke our passionate kiss, looked me in the eye, said, "I love you, Angel," and dipped his head down to capture one of those nipples in his mouth. His hand was lifting my breast for easier access and he began sucking my nipple gently, through my nightgown, teasing it with his teeth until it got even harder and started to leak milk copiously.

Daddy growled with satisfaction, opened the front of my nighty, and pulled out one of my milk-swollen breasts and latched on, fiercely. All my previous doubts flew out the window, and I just reveled in the sensation of my Daddy sucking my tit, of him drawing out my milk and swallowing it like a glutton, of the way it made my entire body tingle, and of how wet it made my pussy...

Junior was crying in his crib in his room down the hall, and the sound broke through the haze of lust and pleasure that all centered on my left tit, the tit lucky enough to have been chosen by my Daddy, the tit being suckled almost violently, the tit from which electric shockwaves were traveling in a straight line that ended in my increasingly wet cunt.

The crying brought me to my senses, and I pushed at Daddy, who at first only looked up at me with blazing if slightly unfocused eyes, eyes which seemed to reflect the same burning desire I was sure must be found in mine, eyes under frowning eyebrows that protested my attempted interruption of his feeding. A second later, with an almost imperceptible shake of his head, Daddy's eyes cleared and his mouth opened in an "Oh!" of recognition, releasing my turgid nipple with an audible POP! that brought a small whimper of longing from Daddy.

But Junior's cries were growing stronger and louder, and my tits responded immediately and started leaking more milk instinctively. Daddy's arms dropped, releasing me, but his eyes, riveted to my leaking nipples, blazed dangerously. Through gritted teeth, he said, "Go, take care of my grandson -- go quickly before I change my mind!"

I jumped up off of Daddy's lap and sprinted to my son's room, worried that I would cave to my OWN base desires and choose my pleasure over my poor baby's needs. When I got back to his room and scooped him out of his crib, I settled into the recliner and offered Junior my tit, and his cries stopped as if a switch had been flipped as he automatically latched on. I was almost immediately lost in the sublime joy of feeding my son, the love swelling in my heart, the pride of being able to nurture him with my body making me sigh and close my eyes to enjoy the experience.

I pushed thoughts of my Daddy out of my mind, and just concentrated on my son. I looked down at him, nestled in my arms, and forgot about everything else in the world. Junior relaxed into my embrace and, making happy little sounds, fed and slowly but surely started to drift off.

When he finally released my nipple sleepily, I transferred him to be up against my shoulder, burped him gently, and then rocked and sang to him quietly until he was asleep. After a quick diaper-check, I swiftly moved him to his changing table, changed him, swaddled him, and placed him in his crib. I knew, from experience, that he was out for the night.

I was tired, and honestly, feeling pretty confused about what was going on with my Daddy. I felt that we had somehow been swept up by some bizarre emotions and needs, and in a weak moment, had succumbed to them. But this couldn't go on, and we both knew it. Tomorrow, we would discuss it, we would have ourselves a laugh about it, and we would lock it up tight in a little box, then store it somewhere in the attic forever more.

I mean, really, what was the alternative? No, it didn't even stand consideration. I squared my shoulders resolutely, gave a quick sharp nod, as if to commend myself and my resolve, and left Junior's room, heading straight to my room. Tomorrow we could talk, right now was not the time.

But Daddy was not to be outsmarted -- I had barely entered my room when he came up to me, wrapped an arm around me, and yanked me up to press me against his body. I gasped with surprise, feeling the immediate response from my traitorous body as my nipples hardened and my pussy clenched -- how could he AFFECT me like this??

His mouth once again came down to claim mine and the kiss was once again so powerful, so erotic, so mind-erasing, that all I could do was focus on it, to yearn for it to become deeper, to cling to Daddy for life. He broke the kiss, pulled my robe open, and pulled out my left tit, lifting it to meet his open mouth, which then immediately resumed drawing hard on my nipple, while gently massaging my breast to bring a good flow down for him.

When Junior fed, it usually sent little tingles to my pussy, but Daddy was sending bolts of lightning and within seconds, I was once again getting very wet. I moaned and clasped Daddy's head to my chest.

Daddy straightened up and told me to close the door. As if I were an obedient little girl, I turned to do what he said, wondering in the back of my mind what the hell I was doing? Why wasn't I railing at him, why wasn't I telling him this was disgusting, why wasn't I telling him to get the hell out of my room, out of my house, out of my LIFE?

The fact that I could ask myself these questions but the questions weren't causing me to ACT on them was frightening, but regardless, I closed the door and turned to face my Daddy. Daddy looked at me and gave me a short nod. He moved over to the wing chair near the window, sat down, and crooked a finger at me.

Wordlessly, as though I were in a dream and working on autopilot, I walked over to him and sat crosswise on his lap when he patted his thigh. The voice in my head, the one telling me to run, the one telling me to slap my Daddy, the one telling me to scream... it seemed to be coming to me from farther and farther away, as if from the other end of a long tunnel, fading quickly...

Daddy still said nothing. In retrospect, I wonder if he knew that the right thing at that time was to NOT talk, I wonder if he knew that the longer he stayed quiet, the further under his spell I was falling, as if he knew that his voice would give me something SANE to focus on, something to cling to in order to avoid giving in to what I later would understand was, quite simply, what I needed.

But those thoughts came much later, they came after pieces had fallen neatly into place, they came after everything between us had irrevocably -- but not horribly! -- changed. For right now, all I could do was marvel at how calm I felt, at how bemused I was, at how quietly excited I was. Daddy once again pulled a breast free from my nighty, and I waited for the now-familiar feel of his mouth on my teat.

But nothing happened, he just cradled my heavy tit in his hand. I looked up at him quizzically, and found he was staring at me; when me eyes met his, I was riveted and couldn't have looked away had I wanted to. Once he saw he had my attention, he lifted my tit to my mouth and, without breaking eye contact for a second, he closed his teeth on my nipple and bit down, a little harder than I would have expected.

I gasped and my eyes watered, but I did not make any move to fight him ("What the HELL is WRONG with me?" the voice screamed), and he smiled, satisfied. Then his mouth closed around my nipple, his teeth released it, and he once again started to suckle. Having already enjoyed this feeling, and knowing I couldn't (didn't want to?) make him stop, I got as comfortable as I could on Daddy's lap and allowed him to feed until his hunger was satisfied.

It didn't take long for me to start worrying that my arousal was going to get the better of me. I was nervous that my pussy juices would soak through my panties, nighty, and even robe, and I instinctively clenched my pussy muscles together, as if to somehow contain them.

I shifted minutely to try to get into a better position to press my thighs tightly together, and that's when I felt it -- Daddy's cock was hard and throbbing and, now that I had moved, nestled up against my ass! I managed to contain my gasp of surprise, not sure if I wanted him to know that I felt it, not sure how I felt about feeling it, not sure what I was supposed to do about it at all! I decided to sit as still as possible and to just let the man finish his meal in peace.

Maybe Daddy was as unable to control his cock as I was unable to stop my pussy from creaming, and I didn't want to embarrass Daddy by letting him know I knew. Maybe he was, even at that moment, waging a mental war with himself, trying to figure out how to make it soften and go limp before I noticed. I decided inaction was the best course of action!

While Daddy continued to suckle away contentedly, making little humming sounds from time to time, causing little vibrations to buzz my already sensitive nipple every now and then, I unconsciously started to hum a lullaby, like I did when feeding Junior; this seemed to cause him to relax and melt against me.

The first lullaby melted into a second, the second into a third, and it wasn't until I was halfway into the fourth when I realized that while I had been humming/singing to him, I had also been gently rocking against Daddy, back and forth. As a result, Daddy's cock was now twice as hard as it had been and now insistently pushing up at my ass.

This time I was unable to stop my gasp, and when Daddy heard it, he once again knew that I was conscious of what was going on and he could proceed more openly to thrust his swollen cock against my ass. I thought I might pass out from excitement!

Daddy wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me down onto his lap while pushing his crotch up against me, again and again. He groaned deep in his throat, and I was sure he could feel my wetness -- and I no longer cared! Suddenly I was grinding myself against Daddy's crotch, leaving him with no doubt how much I was enjoying what we were doing.

We continued this way for several minutes, but the harder I ground against him, the more frustrated I felt -- I needed more, much more! Daddy could read me so well, he knew how much this was killing me, and he took his hand from my waist and instead moved it to my crotch, where he started to softly rub at the inflamed cunt below the nighty. He almost immediately noticed I was not wearing any panties and his eyes flew to meet mine, and he nodded his approval and rubbed my pussy even more insistently.

My nighty got wet almost immediately and we both groaned. I reached down to pull my nighty hem up, as if to urge Daddy to stop wasting time, to do what I needed -- to touch my naked and soaking wet pussy! Daddy smiled knowingly and did not make me wait more, but placed his big hand on my pussy and groaned when his fingers separated my pussy lips without protest and were practically sucked in! It was as if my cunt was trying to get Daddy's fingers to fill up the aching void there...

Daddy pushed one finger inside me, then added another, and slowly started to saw his fingers in and out... My humming faltered as I was overcome with the feeling of my Daddy finger-fucking my cunt, and I held his head to my tit to have something sane to anchor myself.

Daddy took his time, feeding and finger --fucking my pussy until he felt me start to shake and felt my pussy clenching on his fingers, trying to pull them in deep, feeling my pussy gushing its juices, soaking his hand, soaking his lap, soaking his crotch and my nighty.

And suddenly he was unbuttoning his pants, trying to get the zipper down, trying to yank down his slacks so he could release his rock-hard cock -- and I couldn't even remember EVER having wanted something so much as I wanted to feel my Daddy's cock fill my cunt! I slid one foot to the floor and managed to push up from his lap just enough for him to get his pants and shorts down, to free his cock, before settling down on his lap again.

When I did sit back down on Daddy's lap, his cock was standing straight up, between my legs, nestled against my pussy. Daddy rocked it up and down, up and down, while I pushed forward just enough for his cock to practically be wearing my pussy lips as a coat, a coat slick with juices that lubricated him from tip to base.

But it wasn't enough, not by a long shot. I managed to angle my body up and off Daddy again, but this time I turned to face Daddy; I needed Daddy inside me, and I needed him NOW. I straddled Daddy's lap and he helped hold up my nighty so we could both see. Our gazes were both glued to his rigid cock, proudly standing straight up, knowing it was about to go where it was needed most, knowing it would be clasped, squeezed, and devoured by my pussy.

As I slowly, oh-so-slowly lowered my pussy onto his cock, we both groaned with pleasure at the intense feeling, the ultimate act of taboo, the incestuous coupling that society insisted was reprehensible, but which we now knew was exactly as it should be -- my pussy was MADE to receive my Daddy's cock.

As I sank down to rest on his lap, with his cock completely buried inside my cunt, we looked into each other's eyes and knew this was just the beginning of what we would continue to do for the rest of our lives, we knew my cunt was his from here on out, no matter what.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feeding Daddy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds