• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Sweet Ashley and My Boss Ch. 03

My Sweet Ashley and My Boss Ch. 03

In the days that followed watching my wife giving my boss a sloppy blow job it was clear the dynamic of my relationship with her had changed. I was too ashamed to bring up the incident given that I had agreed to let her give him oral sex. I knew she had been drunk, and she was just trying to make everyone happy.

Ashley didn't bring it up directly, but it seemed like there was multiple allusions to what had happened. Ashley now seemed to be good friends with Janice, the Asian cutie who was a secretary in our office and had seen me humiliated twice by my wife with Robert. I would hear her giggling with her on the phone in the other room and when she would be texting back and forth with a smile she would tell me she was texting Janice. I would change the subject since any talk of Janice would lead back to how submissive I had been to my boss and to my wife.

We had sex with some frequency and it was actually quite good. Ashley did tell me to get her wine to 'loosen' her up any time I suggested we should fuck. She would drink a few glasses rather quickly and would indeed become quite free in the bedroom. I found it rather uncomfortable that she would ask about my work while we were going at it. Robert's name would come up and I could swear she would moan when it did. She did seem more into blow jobs, which I certainly enjoyed. I would remember her sucking off my boss and I suspected she was thinking of the same thing.

A few nights after the evening with Robert, I took Ashley out for a nice dinner, thinking I needed to make it up to her for being such a wuss. It was a nice Italian restaurant that she had wanted to go to for some time. Ashley dressed up like a knockout for the evening with a short black dress with a slit that went even higher. When we arrived at the restaurant for our later reservation the osteria was rather quiet, with only a few diners. I noticed the heads of all the staff, and the few male patrons turn when we arrived, checking out my hot wife.

We ordered a nice bottle of wine, and I thought everything was going perfect until I noticed Ashley drinking too much, then becoming more and more flirty with the handsome Italian waiter as she enjoyed most of the second bottle. She started to touch his arm when he would come over to pour us more wine. The waiter started to address her as 'Bella' and should would respond every time by calling him 'mi amor'. When she got up to go to the restroom Ashley stumbled a bit and the waiter offered to help. Ashley took his arm, but he quickly moved his arm around her waist to give her support. I tried not to stare but I did notice that by the time they got near the restroom his hand was clearly on her big ass, which was shown off nicely in the tight dress.

While she was in the restroom I saw our waiter talking to two other men from the restaurant staff. They kept looking at our table and it seemed clear they were gossiping about my wife. When she finally came back (the waiter again took the opportunity to cop a feel as he kindly escorted her) we got even more attention. The host came over with complimentary limoncellos, which we both drank down. Ashley smiled broadly and complimented him on how friendly and handsome the waitstaff was. The busboy who came to clear our plates made no effort to hide the fact that he was looking down my wife's cleavage even while I was sitting right there.

When I finally had to go to the restroom I was a little nervous to leave her alone. I tried to hurry, mad at myself for letting my wife be in this position. When I returned it wasn't as bad as I had feared but our waiter and the host were on either side of my wife. The host hand his hand on my wife's shoulder and was looking down her dress while she talked to him. The waiter was on the other side, looking at the leg my wife was exposing, which seemed even more generous than I remembered, rising far up her thigh. I could see he had an erection forming a tent in his pants, and it was pointed towards my wife's face.

Neither acknowledged me when I returned to my seat, so I asked to see the dessert menu. The host seemed to sneer at me as he left, and the waiter said he would be right back. When the waiter came back he brought a tray of desserts as they sometimes do in fancy restaurants as they describe the dishes.

"The two I recommend for you Bella, are the creme de pot, and the tiarmisu."

"Oh, mi amor, I don't know if I can decide." Ashley said in a girlish voice.

The waiter then did something I had never seen them do in any restaurant. "Allow me to give you a sample Bella" he said as he stuck his finger in the pot de creme and proffered it to her, placing it just in front of my her mouth.

Ashley seemed to take this in stride, and bent forward to lick the dessert from his finger. In fact she went back for a little more, sucking his finger slowly to make sure she got it all. "Oh, so good." she moaned.

The waiter then stuck his finger into the tiramisu and placed it ahead of her. This time when she went to lick it off he pulled it away teasingly.

"Oh, please?" she begged.

The waiter returned his finger and this time my wife hungrily took all of his finger in her mouth. I could hear her make a sucking sound and I looked around to see if the two other occupied still occupied tables were taking notice. They weren't but several staff were enjoying the show.

"Do you want it?" the waiter asked my wife with a smirk.

"I do...please." Ashley pleaded.

He laughed and walked away, coming back soon with a plate of tiramisu and another limoncello for her. I was never asked if I would like dessert.

When we were left alone for a moment I was about to suggest we pay and leave but a very drunk Ashley was loving the dinner.

"Such a nice place and great service!" she lauded as she drank down her shot, "Thank you for taking me!"

Her gratitude softened me, but I still thought the evening had gone far enough. When the waiter came by again I firmly asked for the cheque and Ashley made no objection. When we got up to leave I made a move to help Ashley from her chair, but the host was faster, putting his arm around her and helping her towards the door. Ashley was very drunk now. She leaned on as he lowered his hand to her bottom. I watched as he gave it a gentle squeeze but chose not to make a scene now that we were finally going.

When we got to the door I walked over to give my ticket to the valet parking attendant. The attendant stopped to ogle my wife then went off to get my car. Looking back I saw that our host was now holding my wife rather closely with his hand around her waist. He cupped her breast while she rested her head on his shoulder. As I approached I heard him asking for her number.

"I...shouldn't." Ashley said with a slur, "my husband..." she looked over at me while I approached.

"Just a kiss goodbye then?" he implored. I was just 30 feet away!

I started to say something but Ashley spoke first. "A kiss? Well...my husband does like me to be friendly..." She emphasized the word friendly and looked right at me. My thoughts raced to her kneeling naked before my boss after I had given her permission to blow him. My face went red with anger and shame.

"A goodbye kiss would be all right." she decided.

The host did not hesitate, even though I was now right beside them. He dipped her head back a little and kissed her hard on the lips. I watched him explore her mouth with his tongue as his hands greedily groped her ass. Ashley gave no resistance, she simply purred as he enjoyed her. I just watched, fighting the urge to touch my growing cock.

When he finally broke the kiss the restaurant host wrote down something on a piece of paper while holding her and tucked it in my wife's bra. He smacked her on the ass and looked towards me as if offering her back to me. I was about to take her when I heard an accented voice right behind me.

"Bella...no kiss for me?!"

The host pivoted away from me and handed my wife to our waiter.

"Oh, mi amor...you also need a kiss?" my wife asked the waiter teasingly.

The waiter did not answer. He pushed my wife against the wall and kissed her passionately. Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck as he pressed his body against hers. I could see him thrusting what I was sure must be a fresh erection against he slowly as she moaned. I was now fully erect myself. I knew I should stop this but the valet attendant and the bus boy were now an audience to my wife being molested and I wasn't sure how they would react to me cutting in.

The waiter turned my wife so he was against the wall and her back faced us. Ashley did not break the kiss, even as he lifted her dress slowly until her thong covered ass was now presented to the four of us. The bus boy and the attendant cheered. I watched his hands grope her and was now stroking my cock through my pants, and feeling terrible about myself for doing so.

Finally the waiter stopped kissing her, and she looked up at him. He handed her his phone and told her to enter her number. She did as she was told, although she was so drunk I wondered if her fumbling hands would get it right. He was then gentleman enough to escort her to my car where the valet attendant took the opportunity to feel her up before she sat down in the passenger seat. I offered no tip, but instead scurried to the driver's seat and slammed the door. I took a deep breath as I watched my wife blowing kisses to the men, then accelerated away.

I drove carefully after having had a few glasses of wine and Ashley fell asleep without saying anything. As we neared our home Ashley was awakened by the sound of a text coming in. She read it with some difficulty then giggled.

"It looks like your boss wants me to go on a date with him." she said tauntingly.

I looked at the excitement on my beautiful wife's face and wondered again where this was all headed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Sweet Ashley and My Boss Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds