• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Boss Lady Pt. 02

The Boss Lady Pt. 02

12

As promised, here is part II. Please leave feedback and comments and don't forget to vote!! Thanks again for reading my stories!! P.S. Part III to come????

*****

"What the fuck are we doing?" Jack asked incredulously.

"You know what we are doing? I'm getting ready to fuck you like no white woman ever has!" And with that she got up off of him. She told him to stand up. He did as he was told. She grabbed him by the hand and took him upstairs to the master bedroom. She pushed him onto the king sized bed and started to unbutton his shirt. She pulled it off of him. Jack was no god in the physique department but he was by no means fat and Anita seemed pleased so Jack was thankful for that. She moved down lower and started to unbuckle his pants. He could tell by her rushed movements that she was eager to see what was under his slacks. When she finally got them off, she was not disappointed. Jack even heard her gasp when she saw his nearly hairless eight inch piece of steel. He kept his pubic hair trimmed short around the base but his balls had no hair on them. She licked her lips at the sight before her.

"This white dick is bigger than my husband's, and it's so fucking hard." Anita said as she pulled Jack's pants, socks and shoes all the way off of him until he was completely naked. Jack was still in awe of the situation. Here he was, in the bed of his supervisor, his boss, the woman who signs his paychecks and he was about to be fucked by her. Once she was satisfied with his lack of clothing, she told him to lay on the pillows and get comfortable. He acquiesced, put his head on the soft pillows and waited impatiently for what was about to happen to him.

Anita stood next to the bed and looked at Jack. She decided that before she fucked the white off of him, she was going to tease him first. She got up onto the bed and stood above him. She began to gyrate her hips, causing her think ass to jiggle. She turned her back to him and started to twerk her hips as if she were dancing to some unheard rap song. She looked down and saw Jack's hard cock twitch. She squatted down low enough so her ass and thong covered pussy could graze his rock hard cock. Jack could feel the moisture and the heat coming from between her legs. He could see the juices from her pussy dripping down her thighs. This bitch was ready to be fucked, and fucked hard.

She kept squatting lower and lower until his cock was sliding between her ass cheeks. Her pussy juices were providing enough lube for her to be able to quickly slide up and down on his big white cock. She wanted it inside of her! She wanted it so fucking bad! She wanted to suck it, fuck it, she even thought about putting it in her ass, but first she was going to make him wait.

"Do you like this white boy? Do you like to watch your boss grind her thick black ass against your big white cock?" She asked him.

"Fuck yes I do!" Jack screamed as he watched his cock disappear between her caramel colored ass cheeks.

"I bet you want me to fuck you now don't? I bet you're dying to get that big cock into my tight pink pussy aren't you? But before I let you fuck this black pussy, I'm gonna make you eat it white boy!" And with those words, Anita stood up straight and with her back still to him, she grabbed the soaked thong on each side and slowly slid it down her wide hips. Jack was surprised at her level of balance because she still had her heels on as she maneuvered the undergarment over her ass. He watched mesmerized as the thin string between her ass cheeks popped out as she slid the thong down her thick brown thighs.

Once the thong was completely off, she threw it at his face and he inhaled deeply. Her scent was heavenly and he did his best to try and suck the juices from it. Anita turned to face him and fell onto her knees. She slowly crawled up his body, licking his white thighs. She stopped for just a few seconds at his cock and took it between her thick, caramel colored lips. She sucked on it hard, causing Jack's hips to buck as he tried to push more of his shaft into her wet mouth, but as quickly as she put it in her mouth, she spit it back out, moving upward towards his face. Jack could feel the steel barbells in her nipples dragging across his skin giving him goose bumps.

When her face finally reached his, she kissed him passionately, grabbing his hand and placing them roughly on her tits. "Pinch my nipples white boy! Make it hurt! Make me scream your fucking name!" She growled at him just before she put her lips back onto his. He did as he was told and he could hear her moan as they made out furiously.

"Fuck that feels good Jack! I love to have my nipples pulled on! Anita said in a guttural tone.

Jack tried to take one of his hands away from her tit so he could feel her pussy but she immediately slapped his face and told him not yet. They continued to kiss until she pulled away from him and began to move her body further up her until her nipples were directly in his face. He instinctively latched onto one of them and she moaned in delight.

"That's right Jack! Suck on your boss' tits! Chew on them! Just like that! Fuuuuckkkk!! She screamed at him and continued to move upwards until her hairless, caramel colored pussy finally came into view. He couldn't believe how plump her pussy lips were, and they were absolute dripping with her juices.

"Do you want to eat this pussy white boy?! Do you want to suck on this clit until I cum all over your face?!" Anita didn't even bother to wait for an answer. Instead, she sat right on his face and began to grind her cunt against his open mouth.

Jack lapped furiously at her tight pussy and Anita moaned. He latched onto her clit and started to suck hard on it. She screamed at the top of her lungs, demanding that he not stop, and he would dare not disobey her.

"Suck on my fucking clit white boy! Lap your fucking black boss' wet cunt. Make me cum goddammit! Make me fucking cum!" Anita screamed at Jack as she rode his face. He continued to suck on her juicy hole hoping that soon she would cum, spraying his mouth with her juices.

"Oh fuck Jack! You're mouth feels so fucking good on my juicy pussy! You're gonna make me fucking cum!" The pitch of her voice went higher as she started to squeal like a little girl as her orgasm began to take over her body.

Jack felt like he was being suffocated by her thighs as they clamped down on his head. He knew that she was about to have a mind-numbing orgasm. Juices flooded out of her bald pussy and into his mouth as she screamed for him to keep eating her cunt. He felt her thighs quiver as her orgasm intensified. He knew she was in heaven, and he had taken her there!

"Fuck Jack I am still cumming! FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!! Oh god please don't fucking stop you fucking bastard. PLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs until finally she convulsed and fell off of him. She tried to catch her breath as she spoke to him. "God damn you can eat a fucking pussy! If I would have known you were this fucking good I would've had you under my desk licking my clit every day!"

Jack put his hands behind his head and smiled at his accomplishment. He had just made his rude, loudmouthed, ungrateful bitch of a boss cum all of over his face with his mouth, and he felt damn good about it. He looked over at Anita and she looked comatose. He knew that she was cum drunk. The only movement she was making was her heaving chest and she tried to catch her breath. He just hoped that she knew that this ordeal was far from over.

Anita looked over at Jack. He had a look of satisfaction on his face. She looked away from him and up at the ceiling. She was trying to process what had just happened. She had just fucked her subordinate, her white subordinate. She had never been with a white man but she had heard from friends that they were quite good in bed, but she didn't expect this. She had never cum so hard in her life, and he hadn't even fucked her yet. It had been five minutes since he had given her a mind blowing orgasm and she felt like she was still cumming. She looked back at him and shook her head. She looked down at his cock. It was still hard as a rock. She wasn't sure if she was going to be able to fuck him after what he had just done to her.

"I need another fucking drink," she said abruptly. Jack was brought back to reality with her words and agreed with her proposition. They both got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom. Anita still had her heels on even though she was wobbling a little. Jack was glad of this. She looked damn good in them, and the stockings made the package look even better.

They walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where the each retrieved their previously used shot glasses and filled them up. Jack looked out the window and saw that it had gotten dark. He also saw that his car was still in the driveway. He decided to run back upstairs, throw on his pants and shirt and quickly move it into the garage, but as soon as he was back in the house, his clothes quickly came back off. He looked down at his cock. It was no longer fully erect but he was still sporting a pretty impressive semi. He walked back into the kitchen to find Anita pouring herself a glass of wine. She had also taken the liberty to pour him another shot of vodka and had also produced another beer from the fridge for him.

"Thank you," he said smiling at her.

"After what you just did to me, it is the least I can do!" She was not smiling but he could tell that she was grateful. "About fucking time!" He thought to himself.

He walked over to the counter she was leaning against and grabbed the shot of vodka she had poured for him. He drank it and then chugged the beer. He felt like a conquering hero. He looked at his conquest and he marveled at the sight. She looked so fucking sexy in those thigh highs and heels. He marveled at her high, thick ass and wide hips. And those pierced nipples, holy shit! He would have never guessed in a million years that this uptight bitch would be such a slut. He poured himself another shot and downed it. He took another large swig of his beer and decided that it was time to break the silence.

"So, what the fuck just happened up there? I mean, I know what happened but I want to know why me? Why take me home and let me suck on your cunt 'til you cum all over my face? Why?"

"I don't know why, and why do you even fucking care?" She was being defensive towards him. Truth was, she didn't know why this happened either. All she knew was that when they were at work, she was having a vulnerable moment and wanted someone to talk to. She knew that Jack didn't really keep up with all of the office politics. He always seemed to keep to himself, only occasionally giving his opinion about something and when he did, he always seemed to be objective. She admired him for that. So, when they were interrupted, she decided that she wanted to talk to him more, so she asked him for a ride home. It wasn't until they started drinking that the thought of fucking crossed her mind, but thinking back on what had just happened, she was glad that she did think about it. She had never cum as hard as she did. Even her husband could only occasionally make her orgasm but when he did, they were nothing like the one Jack had just given to her. She drank down the remains of her wine glass and said to herself, "I want more of this white boy!"

Jack could see that Anita was bothered by some of her thoughts. He wanted to ask her what was wrong but decided against it because his cock had still not yet gotten sufficiently wet by the woman who was standing next to him almost completely naked. He poured her a shot and handed it to her. She gulped it down. Jack got behind her. He moved her hair from her neck and started to lick and suck gently, causing Anita to shiver. He situated his hardening cock so it was between her ass cheeks and started to slowly move back and forth. He was deciding what his next move was going to be. He continued to lick and kiss her neck, moving his way to her ear. Once he reached it, he whispered softly into it.

"Do you feel my cock between your legs?" Jack asked.

"Yes," she replied, breathing heavily.

"I'm going to make you suck this cock, and then I am going to fuck you with! You have gotten yours, now it is my turn to get mine, even if I have to take it!"

Almost as if she were aware of how he wanted her to behave, she replied to him in the manner that he was hoping for. "Yes, sir." She replied in a half joking manner. Her pussy starting to drip again. She had never been so turned on in her life and she had never wanted a man to ravage her as much as she wanted Jack to right this minute.

"Yes, sir?" Jack said. "I like the way that sounds coming out of your mouth. I want you to keep saying it!"

"Or what, white boy?! What are you going to do if I don't say it again?" She was egging him on, trying to get a response.

Jack pulled his cock from between her legs, eliciting a groan of disappointment from Anita. He grabbed her hair and pushed her head down towards the kitchen counter until she was sufficiently bent over. Once Jack was satisfied, he brought his hand back. He smacked her hard on the ass. Anita cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, but she wasn't ready to let him know that she was willing to submit to him.

"Is that all you got, white boy?! You hit like a little bitch!" She goaded him on, trying to make him angry. He spanked her again, this time hard enough to make his hand sting.

"Harder white boy! Spank that ass harder! Punish your boss for being the bitch that she is!" She was almost begging him at this point.

Jack walked over to his slacks that he had discarded at the door earlier. He pulled his belt from them and walked back over to her. He folded that belt and cracked it with a loud "WHAP!" Anita moaned at the sound because she knew what was coming. Still bent over, Jack got behind Anita and spanked her thick black ass hard with the belt. She cried out again. She had never been spanked before with a belt, but she loved the sensation of the leather crashing against her ass. The reverberating movement of her ass caused the sensation to travel down to her pussy and to her clit, causing it to quiver. He spanked her again with the belt.

"Do you like that bitch?" He asked her with a demanding tone.

"Yes!" Anita squealed, a mix of agony and euphoria in her voice.

"Yes what?!" Jack demanded, spanking her hard again with the belt. "Yes what my little whore of a boss?!?!"

"What do you want to hear white boy? You want me to call you massa?! Huh? You want me to be "yo lil black slave girl who wants some white dick?"" Jack spanked her again. She was going to be hard to break, but he was going to do it. He was going to make her call him sir.

"I want you to call me sir, slut and tonight I am your master and you are going to do what I tell you to do. Do you understand?!"

"Fuck you white boy! I will never call you sir because you ain't nothing but a little white boy who got him a little taste of black pussy, and now you want to own it!" Anita said, still egging him on, but deep down she wanted this. She wanted to call him "sir" and do his bidding. She wanted him to take control of her. She needed it.

Jack knew what she was doing. He knew that she was trying to make him angry, but she was not succeeding. She was playing a game with him, and he knew that she wanted him to win. He spanked her one more time. She screamed this time. He looked at her ass and saw that he had spanked her hard enough to leave marks, but he didn't care. She had to be punished if she was going to disobey him, but evidently this method of punishment was not working so he decided to go with a different method.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her upright. Jack looked at Anita's face and saw the defiant smiled across her plump lips. He tried to push her to her knees and she resisted slightly. He pushed harder and she gave in. As soon as her stocking covered knees hit the floor she looked up at him, still with the defiant grin.

"What you gonna do now white boy?! You gonna try to make me suck your big white cock?! Anita asked him with false venom in her voice. She wanted it just as bad has he did.

"There will be no trying, slut!" And with that, Jack grabbed his eight inch white cock and pushed it towards Anita's caramel lips. She didn't open her mouth at first causing Jack to push harder. She finally gave into her desires and the head of his cock popped into her mouth. Jack grabbed her hair and forced her mouth further down on his cock. There was no resistance this time. She jerked her head forward, trying desperately to get more of his white cock into her mouth.

"You like sucking cock don't you Anita?" Jack asked her. All he got were the muffled sounds of a woman clearly enjoying herself.

"I guess I didn't have to spank you at all to get you to submit to me. All I had to do was shove my cock in your mouth and you would be mine to use as I please."

Anita looked up at him and gave another garbled reply. She tried to pull her head back but Jack wouldn't let her. Instead, he pushed his cock farther into her mouth until he reached the back of her throat. He pushed harder until he started to feel her swallow. "This bitch can deepthroat!" Jack thought to himself as his cock disappeared further into Anita's wanting mouth.

"Fuck that feels good Anita! I never knew you could suck cock like this! I guess we are both learning quite a bit about each other tonight huh?" Anita's incomprehensible reply was followed by a gag. Jack figured he should pull his cock out of her throat so she could breathe. He pulled it out slowly and Anita gasped for air. A long trail of spit followed as he took his cock out of her mouth. She started to say something but Jack quickly shoved his cock back into her mouth.

"You will speak when I say can speak bitch, but first I am going to teach you a lesson! I am going to fuck your pretty mouth until you are ready to call me sir!" Jack said with dominance in his voice. He didn't even bother to ask if she understood him. He was enjoying the sensation her mouth was giving him too much. He continued to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth until it was yet again at her throat and yet again, he felt her begin to swallow his cock. He pulled back out and repeated the motion. He grabbed locks of her hair on each side of her head and started to fuck her mouth, pulling her hair to control the movement of her head.

Anita was gagging regularly at this point as the massive piece of meat ravaged her throat. She was glad that Jack was too distracted with the pleasure she was giving him to notice that she was furiously rubbing her clit and was on the verge of another mind-blowing orgasm. Thoughts of his fat white cock slamming in and out of her pussy dominated her mind as she began to feel tears roll down her dark cheeks. The fat cock that was lodged in her throat was ruining her makeup.

Jack got even more turned on at the sight of Anita's mascara running down her face as he fucked her mouth vigorously. It was doing a number on his cock and he could feel his balls begin to swell with the massive load that he was about to cover her pretty black face with. He began to thrust harder, giving her less and less opportunity to catch her breath.

Anita could feel Jack's cock start to swell in her mouth and she could tell that he was close to cumming. She too was on the verge of orgasm and her fingers frigged her throbbing clit rigorously. She wanted to cum again, but not as bad as she wanted to feel his hot load cover her face!

"I'm about to cum Anita! I'm about to cover your pretty black face with my load you fucking slut! Do you want my load on your face?" This was obviously a rhetorical question on Jack's part. He didn't really care what she wanted. She moaned at his words and he pulled his cock from her mouth. He started to stroke it as she begged him to cum on her face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Boss Lady Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds