• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Campus Auction Pt. 01

Campus Auction Pt. 01

12

I walked down Sorority Row, under the beautiful old trees, to the stately mansion that was the Alpha Phi house. As I went inside, I noticed a group of my Sorority Sisters gathered in the front room, clustered around a piece of paper. My curiosity aroused, I went in to join them.

Nancy, our vice-president, had the paper and was scanning it as the others giggled. I looked over her shoulder and saw the bold headline:

DELTA TAU DELTA TOGA SLAVE AUCTION

With a gasp, I joined the group on the couch and listened to their comments.

"Oh my god! The DTs want us to volunteer for a slave auction. It's a money raiser to pay their Campus Senate fine for their last Toga Party," said Linda.

"Alpha Phi was well represented at that party," giggled Sharon. "There were about a dozen of us, wearing about nine togas... " The other girls joined in the laughter at the memory of what had to have been the U's greatest, and sexiest, party for years.

"I don't trust the DTs," commented Ginger. "I still don't know how I wound up in Doug's bedroom after that party. And what I really don't know is whether I had fun." A gale of laughter greeted her bemused look.

"Sister," I chimed in, "we ALL had fun at that Toga Party! Count on it. But what's this slave auction all about?"

"Wellll..." Nancy began, "They can't put all the details in this flyer. It looks innocent. At least as innocent as anything that has the deltas on it can. Supposedly they will sell volunteers for a day's slavery, doing 'anything' that the buyer wants them to."

"Anything?" queried Ginger. "What does 'anything' cover?"

"Welllll... " Nancy said again, "Keith says..." Keith, Nancy's boyfriend, was of course a leader of the DTs.

"Yes?" Ginger raised an eyebrow.

"Well, he says it means literally 'anything' at all. He said we should all wear skimpy togas that come off easily, so that sort of sets the tone, doesn't it?" Nancy continued.

"Oh my god!" Linda repeated. "I knew it! That is the DTs all over."

"Wait a minute," I said. "What do you mean, 'we all'? You think the Alpha Phis are going to be the slaves for this auction?"

"Well, of course," Nancy asserted. "We are their Little Sisters, after all, and we did have a great time at the Toga Party!"

Just then the door opened, and several freshmen from the pledge class came in. Nancy quickly folded up the paper and thrust it away. "Pledges are not invited!" she whispered. "Meet in my room at midnight."

So that was how it began. The way it ended up was with four of us, along with three girls from other Sororities, nervously huddled in a room at the DTD house.

Keith, Nancy's boyfriend, came into the room. He looked around approvingly at the gathered "slave girls."

"Nice, nice," he said. "I love your little togas. And I love the perky boobs with their nipples poking through the soft fabric. But I especially love the show when you raise your arms over your head. Be sure to do that when you come on the auction block."

We giggled at that, but I know that in my case I was taking in the full implications of what I had gotten myself into. While I certainly had my share of boyfriends in my three years at the U, I was not promiscuous and my sex experience was fairly limited. I was sort of afraid of what 'anything' might mean. Well, we would soon learn.

"OK," said Keith, "time to start. Slaves to the auction block."

We stood up in a row. Nancy was first in line. To our amazement, Keith produced a box of leather collars with big brass rings on them. A couple of other DTs came into the room. They went down the line, fixing a collar on each slave girl. Then each collar had a chain attached, which was snapped to the next girl's collar, leaving about two feet space. I put my hands up to my collar and could feel that it was securely snapped. This was beginning to feel a little too much like real slavery to me. I glanced around at the other girls. Some, like me, had concerned looks on their faces. But others, like Sharon, were licking their glossed lips with what seemed like anticipation.

Now Keith produced something that scared me more. It was a riding crop. It was small, brown, and flexible, but it was definitely a whip. He gave Nancy a sharp crack on the butt. We heard the impact, and heard her give a little gasp as she winced. I was definitely afraid now, and feeling like a real slave.

He gave Nancy one more stroke to the ass and called, "Move on." Nancy obediently started forward and of course all the rest of us on the chain followed.

We were greeted with cheers as we were led into the DTD party room. It was filled with what looked like half the frat guys on campus, most dressed in togas made from their bed sheets. I could see lots of the togas standing up into tents at the crotch, and at least two of the guys already had their hands under the toga moving up and down. Empty beer cups scattered the room so I knew the guys were well lubed up.

Now a lot of the frat guys at the U have plenty of money. Many of them are preppies from back East, and Daddy keeps them well supplied with the green stuff. The bidding figured to be high as they anticipated us doing 'anything' for them.

The "auction block" was a temporary stage set up in front of the room. The line was led up to it, but to get on we had to raise our legs and climb to the top of it. As Nancy did this, her pussy with its red hair was exposed briefly to the crowd, bringing cheers again. Some of the other girls tried other angles, but that only resulted in displaying their naked butts instead of their pussies.

When I got to the block, I decided there was no point in trying to hide anything. I figure my long legs are one of my best assets, so I placed one foot up on the high platform and as my toga rode up, I let my shaved pussy open up for everybody to have a nice look at. I hesitated in that pose and smiled at the collected perverts in the crowd. Actually this was starting to get exciting and I could feel drops of lubrication in my pussy. A gratifying amount of cheers greeted my show, and a couple of guys were waving money already.

Keith grabbed the mic and explained the rules. There really weren't any, and 'anything' was emphasized again. The crowd cheered every time that word was mentioned. As for me, every time I contemplated 'anything' I felt my pussy get wetter. I knew my nipples were standing erect now, straining at the light fabric of my skimpy toga. I pulled my arms back and stuck my chest out, thinking I might as well try to up the price by putting on a good show.

Now our two "guards" unclipped Nancy's collar from the chain. They pushed her out to the front of the line, rather roughly, I thought. Just as she reached the front of the block, Keith touched her ass with the riding crop. She gave out a little yelp of surprise, and probably pain. The pervs in the audience cheered again.

"OK, to open the bidding is this willing Alpha Phi slave. I can personally vouch for her talents at doing 'anything' very well," Keith intoned. Then he grabbed his crotch and the audience laughed. "Let's start the bidding for this fine slave girl at $100."

I gasped at that price, but the rich frat boys were not deterred at all. Her price rapidly rose to $250. Then there was a lull.

"Don't stop there, gentlemen! We owe the Campus Senate a lot more than that." The fine had been one of the biggest in the U's history. "Here is a bit more incentive."

He strode over to Nancy, and with one quick motion pulled her toga down, displaying her large boobs with the dark red areolae and nipples. She gasped at this surprise move, and started to raise her hands to cover her exposed boobs. Keith's whip flashed out and struck her thigh. "None of that, my pretty," he growled. He seized one of her hands and pulled it away from her tits, and with a brave look she dropped the other one.

We had not thought about being sold in the nude. This was a surprise to all of us. Would I get the same treatment? After her initial shock, Nancy seemed to be enjoying it, turning from side to side so all the pervs got a good look. She was rightfully proud of those boobs, and showed them off at the Alpha Phi house all the time. They had also featured prominently in the entertainment at the infamous Toga Party. So flashing them now was nothing new to her. I had never been naked in public before so I was not sure how I would react when my turn came.

The bidding continued to go up, but by smaller steps. It got to $350 and stalled again. After a minute with no bids, Keith walked behind Nancy and with a swift grab pulled her toga entirely off. Now the mound over her pussy, covered with fine red hair, was on full display. He stuck the crop between her legs and moved them apart so her glistening pussy lips were also on show. Nancy got into the spirit, and rocked her hips back and forth so the riding crop caressed her pussy and made it even more engorged.

This encouraged the bidding to go higher yet. I was amazed when Nancy was sold for $480! One of the guards walked over and grabbed the chain attached to her collar. He gave it a rather rough jerk, and held it out to the buyer, who jumped up on the stage. He handed a wad of money to Keith and grabbed the chain.

The buyer was a guy I recognized as an SAE brother. He had a reputation for being something of a cocksman and left a trail of girls behind who had been used and forgotten. I figured this was a great opportunity for him to dip his wick without attachments. Sure enough, the first thing he did was to pull Nancy toward him by the chain, then reach behind her to grab her ass and push her crotch into his and grind. The pervs in the crowd really loved this.

Dropping the chain and grabbing the collar directly, he pulled his slave to the front of the block and displayed her to the crowd, bending her backwards and pulling her legs apart so they could all get a good view of her pussy. Nancy was cooperating with all this and looked as if she was loving the attention.

All this was starting to worry me. I didn't mind the idea of sex in the bedroom, but the humiliation and the public nakedness were not something I was used to. I was regretting my decision to participate in this, and yet at the same time some part of me was getting excited by it.

There were three other girls ahead of me, two Alpha Phis and a Chi Omega. They all went through the same show. The crowd began to demand they be made topless at $250, and bottomless at $350. Two of them obviously enjoyed putting on this show as Nancy had, and sold for good prices but under $425. The third was my sorority sister Ginger from Alpha Phi. Like me she seemed to be regretting her decision. She flinched away from the guards when they removed her top, and again when they jerked her bottom off, but she was a small girl and they easily controlled her.

This reluctance seemed to excite the bidders. They cheered when her small boobs were revealed, and after her bottom was jerked off her pussy to show her landing strip the bids climbed fast. She finally brought $460, still not as much as Nancy.

Did Keith see the worry on my face? He pointed at me next! As I was unclipped from the chain I tried to decide what to do. The guard grabbed my collar and jerked me forward. Without thinking I pulled back against him and resisted. I put my hands up to his on the collar and tried to twist away.

The frat pervs in the audience loved it. They cheered the guard and urged him to make me behave. I quickly came to the conclusion that I would actually be putting on a good show if I pretended to be more nervous and scared than I was. Maybe I could even beat Nancy's price.

Keith played up to it. "Aha, a reluctant beauty. Go ahead, bring her forward, guys. Let the crowd see her charms."

Now the other guard came forward. One grabbed me by each arm, and as I struggled they forced me out to the front of the stage. As I twisted I realized that my short toga was riding up and flashing my pussy and the bottom of my ass at the crowd with every step. They were cheering louder now. I was finding this game exciting, mentally and physically. I let my mental state slide into real fear, but my pussy was getting wet at the same time.

Keith excited the bidders. "Look at this blonde beauty!" he chanted. "Long long legs to wrap around a guy, and big round boobs to press against your chest. See her nipples poking through the toga cloth?" My guards forced my arms back, pushing my chest out. I realized my nipples were hard, and they showed beneath the thin cloth readily. I actually managed to get one arm free, and drew it protectively across my boobs. But the guard quickly got it back and twisted it hard behind my back.

Keith was calling the bids as I struggled. They rapidly climbed to $250. At that point the crowd began to chant, "Tits! Tits! Show us the tits!"

I remembered that $250 was the place where the slaves' tops were pulled off. Now Keith reached for mine. I cringed away from him. It was hard to describe what I was feeling. The fear was real, but at the same time the sexual arousal at the idea of being stripped for this crowd was also real.

Keith tugged at my top and I felt it loosen. With a quick movement I surprised my guards and pulled away from both of them. I spun around with my back to the audience, and as I did, the cloth of my top came off in Keith's hand. Quickly I brought my arms up to cover my bare boobs.

That did not last long. The guards regained their hold on my arms and pulled them behind my back again. The audience was still chanting, "Tits!" I struggled to keep my back turned to them, but the DTD strongmen forced me around so I was facing the perv bidders. A guard put a knee in my back and bent me backwards so my large tits were projected toward the buyers. A cheer went up from them, and even though I was still really nervous, it was exciting to have all those eyes on my naked boobs.

I realized that I was making a big hit, and the bids were climbing fast. My fear was fading and my arousal was growing. I decided to keep up the reluctant act, but secretly I was already thinking about showing my dripping pussy to these pervs.

The bids quickly hit $350 and I saw Keith reaching for the cloth wrapped around my hips. I twisted away from him and got my back to the crowd, but he got a handful of the wrap and pulled it down showing the bidders my bare ass. I bent my knees and sank to the floor, pulling my guards arms down. I bent forward, almost into a fetal position. Since my back was to the audience now, I knew the moons of my butt were thrust up.

Now the guards were trying to pull me up to my feet. One grabbed a leg and pulled it up and sideways, opening my crotch and showing my pussy in its dripping state. As I fought against being raised, they had lots of chances to pull my legs apart and display me. The crowd was going wild.

Finally the two big DTs had me in a firm grasp. They held me up by my arms, and each one had a hand under my thighs so I was sort of cradled between them. Of course they took this chance to pull my legs apart. I continued to struggle, but I could not control the fact that I was so excited that my pussy was throbbing and glistening with juice, and my hips were twitching as they held me.

It was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to me, but at the same time it was the most exciting. Being held there, completely naked and aroused, with everything displayed to a room full of fraternity guys with hardons, was really turning me on. I looked around the audience and could see several guys who had pushed their togas aside to grab their rods and stroke as they looked at me.

Then I saw Nancy, with her chain being held by her owner. All his SAE brothers were surrounding her, groping and rubbing wherever they could. The owner himself was behind her thrusting his cock into her ass crack, I was sure. Two others had fingers in her pussy, and their cock in their other hand. Several more vied for the privilege of squeezing her nipples. I was afraid that I had put her into this position, until I realized that her thrown back head and closed eyes meant she was enjoying it.

Keith tried to quiet down the crowd so he could hear the bidding. Guys were waving money in the air. He chanted out $375, $390, $400, $420. I was going to beat Nancy! I put on another show of trying to escape, and of course this twisted my pussy around to every point of the audience. I pulled my shoulders up, pressing my boobs forward and shaking them as I twisted. I was enjoying this by now and tried to work myself into the most revealing positions. The guards were enthusiastic, pulling my legs so far apart that I thought they would split me.

Now my pussy was pulled open enough that the buyers could see it contracting every time I moved my hips. I felt as if I was going to climax right there on the stage, with my legs pulled wide open. I found it all exciting, but what was really turning me on was the bidding. It went up to $450, then $470, then matched Nancy's high bid at $480.

I lay there in the position my guards held me in, pussy facing the crowd and legs spread wide. It only took seconds for the bid to pass $480. When I was finally sold it was for $550, more than a fifth of the $2500 fine the DTDs faced.

The guards released me, and my buyer jumped on the stage. He thrust a handful of bills at Keith, and immediately pulled me up against him. His cock was hard and strong under the thin material of his sheet toga, and he rubbed it against me urgently. I realized he had been stroking it with every bid and was ready to come. Quickly I lifted his toga, showing his bare ass to the crowd but exposing his erect cock to me.

By now I was at a peak of excitement. I pulled his cock between my legs, and as it touched my wet pussy I moved the head of it right against my clit. It only took a wiggle of my hips now, and we both hit explosive orgasms at the same time. I could hear the crowd roaring as my pussy contracted in waves and fireworks went off in my head. It was probably the best orgasm I had ever had.

He obviously enjoyed it too. He shot a stream of jizz right between my legs, forcing the remaining slave girls to jump out of the way. Gales of laughter spread through the perverted frat guys watching.

My new owner turned around to cheers from his brothers in the crowd. Grinning he plunged three fingers in my dripping cunt and worked them in and out. Then he grabbed my short chain and pulled me roughly off the auction block. I realized that the experience of being sold as a slave, as exciting as it was, was only the beginning of the experience. I was his for 24 hours now, and was going to do "anything" he demanded.

He held on to my chain and pulled me toward a corner of the room. Several of his frat brothers were gathered there watching every step I took toward them. I recognized a couple of them and suddenly realized that I had been sold to a Kappa Sigma! The Kappa Sigs were right behind the DTD's as a party house, but without the class the DT's had. Now that is something to say, because "class" and "DTD" seldom are used in the same sentence. So I knew that I was in for a rough time at the Kappa house.

To my amazement, my new master (I heard the brothers call him Scott) led me toward the door! Followed by a gang of Kappa Sig's, he apparently planned to lead me naked down the row to their house. I saw a couple of the other slaves watching, their eyes reflecting different emotions.

Sure enough, he jerked open the door and started out. I dug in my heels and grabbed the door frame. Part of the rules said that the slaves could not speak unless given permission by their master, but I am sure they got the message that I was not going out naked.

Scott gave me a glare. "What the fuck?" he growled. "I paid top dollar for you, whore, and you are coming with me!" He jerked on the chain, tightening the collar around my neck painfully. A couple of the brothers grabbed my hands and peeled them off the door frame. A couple of others took the opportunity to grab my boobs from behind as they pushed me out the door. A good slap on my ass sent me down the steps as the assorted pervs moved toward their house, two doors down along the row.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Campus Auction Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds