• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The House of Davis Ch. 00-01

The House of Davis Ch. 00-01

CHARACTERS

Matthew Davis

  • 46 years old

  • 5'10" 160 lbs

  • Average build

  • Greying black hair, blue eyes

  • 6" cut dick

Belinda Davis

  • 29 years old

  • 5'7" 140lbs

  • Fit, tight body

  • 34DD-28-39

  • Brown hair, brown eyes

Jasmine Davis

  • 18 years old

  • 5'6" 115 lbs

  • Athletic body

  • 32B-24-33

  • Blonde hair, blue eyes

Juan Gomez

  • 20 years old

  • 6' 180 lbs

  • Muscular build

  • Long brown hair, brown eyes

  • 7" uncut thick dick

PROLOGUE

For the most part, it had been a wonderful 3 years. Belinda Walker had met and fallen in love with a man 17 years her senior when she was 26. Matthew Davis had just gone through a terrible divorce and Belinda, his brother's secretary at their corporate office, was the only reason he kept going in to work. She was a proud, strong woman, nothing like his ex-wife; in short, she didn't take shit from anybody. He was happy he got to keep custody of 15 year old daughter, Jasmine, but she also reminded him too much of his ex-wife.

Belinda saw a defeated man who had fallen on hard times, not financially, emotionally. Since the day she started working at Belmont Corporation, Matthew had been the one person that had caught her eye. It wasn't long before Matthew and Belinda began talking, soon dating, and got married some time after. Bel loved sex, so did Matthew, and they were both fantastically good at it. Their honeymoon took place on a romantic Caribbean beach, not that they saw it all that often what with most of their time spent in their little cabana.

After the first two years, coming up to Jasmine turning 18, Matthew decided he wanted to have another kid. Belinda wasn't too crazy about the idea, she loved Jasmine and Jasmine loved her, but with Matthew working long hours at the office, she knew most of the responsibility would fall on her. The only time she saw Matt anymore was on the weekends, and even then he would rather spend time golfing with his work buddies or his brother. Bel even tried to compromise with him by asking him to provide a nanny for the child, it's not as if they were short on money. Matthew outright refused, he argued that children not raised by their own mothers grew up spoiled, and furthermore, Bel didn't have a job, a nanny was unnecessary and would just make her even lazier.

This greatly soured their relationship, so much so that Matthew refused to have sex unless it was for conception. For Belinda that meant not taking her birth control pill anymore, and it meant submitting to her husband's demands. She knew that if she did this one thing, she would hate herself forever, she lived her life how she wanted, never anyone else's way.

They both contemplated divorce, but it wouldn't benefit either of them. Matthew needed his trophy wife as a way of showing up other executives from Belmont Corp. and other companies. She was his eye candy and ultimately made the other executives recognize his power, and give him respect. When Belinda married Matthew her family disowned her, saying they couldn't support her marriage to a much older man. And now that she had married into a rich family, her "friends" would only contact her when they needed money. With neither friends or family to support her, she had to stick with Matthew, come hell or high water.

Nearly 3 years after their wedding day, Matthew and Belinda Davis were about to begin a journey into sexual depravity...

CHAPTER 1

BELINDA

34DD boobs. 34DD boobs and she can't get her husband to look at her. Is my ass too big? Belinda Davis asks herself. She turns around to get a better look at her ass through the mirror. It looks like a good size to me. Belinda loves sex, and it has almost been a full year since the last time her and Matthew slept together. At first she held off her urges with simple masturbation, then simple sex toys, now she's on her computer looking at a machine powered dildo apparatus. Good God! I'm getting desperate.

She steps away from her computer and looks outside her bedroom window. There, mowing their massive backyard, is Juan Gomez, their 20 year old gardener. It was her job, back when she first moved in, to find a new gardener since the last one quit abruptly. One of the last ones she interviewed had been Juan. When Belinda began the interview process she was surprised by two things: first, he had perfectly fluent english, and second, he had a gorgeously sculpted body. Both were because of gardening.

He explained that this was his family business, it was started by his grandfather decades ago, continued by his dad, and now him. Belinda deduced that his body was probably kept in such great shape from all the hard work. Since that day she hasn't been able to go a day without admiring his body. Not just that, during that same interview, she found him to be quite the charmer. Then one day, he accidentally fell into their pool after tripping over his own equipment. When he pulled himself out of the pool the water made his shorts cling to groin. It was then that Belinda, who had been watching from the patio, saw the outline of a massive cock pressed against his leg.

That night, she finger fucked herself into a coma thinking about him.

It was the first, but not the last time she did that. Peering at him now through her bedroom window her eyes make a beeline straight to his crotch. Her hand then instinctively reaches under the bottom of her skirt and begins to trace circles around her pussy lips. She closes her eyes and lets her mind drift back to the memories of Juan's thick cock. Belinda moves her panties aside to let her fingers roam inside, with her thumb ever so gently pressing against her clit.

She opens her eyes again to get another look at Juan, just to remind herself who her fantasy stud is. Her fingers pick up the pace and her thumb is now vigorously teasing her clit. Her breath sharpens and her body begins to tense up, she's ready to climax, she loves what comes next. Unfortunately, her daughter's room is right next to hers so when she feels that scream rising in her throat she jumps into her bed and lets it out as loud as she can and lets the bed muffle it.

I really need to get laid.

JASMINE

I don't care if she's not my real mom. She's been more helpful in three years than Mary has my whole life. Jasmine is working up the courage to talk to her mom, Belinda, about something that's been bugging her for a while. She knows Belinda, and her advice, will and would never let her down. They haven't in the past and they won't now. But today is different. Today is about an issue she isn't comfortable talking about, and she doesn't know if Belinda is knowledgeable on the subject. Jasmine takes one last deep breath, head out of her room, and knocks on her parents' bedroom door.

"Hey mom? It's Jas, can I come in? I need to ask you about something." Jasmine waits at the door waiting for Belinda's reply, "Oh sure thing honey, come on in!" When Jasmine walks in she notices an odd, not unpleasant, scent in the air. She also sees that Bel looks a bit flustered, red in the cheeks slightly out of breath. Maybe she was working out...whatever. Belinda pats the space on the bed next to her and tells Jasmine, "Come on darling, take a seat. What can I help you with?"

One more deep breath Jas, it won't be so awkward. "So, uh, mom, you know my boyfriend, Kevin?" Belinda nods. She knows Kevin, she doesn't like Kevin. He is a former high school football jock turned university football jock. Kevin reminds Belinda of all the boys that used to tease her in high school when she was overweight and had braces. "Kevin and I have recently decided to take our relationship to, uh, the next level." Jasmine continues, "And well, uh, Kevin can't seem to get it up for me, at least not for that long."

Belinda looks into her step-daughter's eyes and has to stifle a laugh. She sees a lot of pain and hurt feelings on Jas' face, but that's not what she's laughing at. There's a small pang of pleasure inside her that got triggered by the fact that her bullies' recent incarnation is a limp dick loser. "Well, Jas, how long can he stay up for?" asks Belinda. "Ummm, like 5 or 6 minutes I guess?" Jasmine confesses, "We'll be making out for a bit, and I can feel him hard, but...as soon as he gets ready to, uh, penetrate me, he just goes soft." And again Jasmine has that pained look on her face.

Belinda looks away as though in deep thought, she doesn't want that douche to go anywhere near her step-daughter, but she wants Jas hurt even less. Bel faces Jasmine again and says, "Okay, here's what you do, just ask him what his greatest fantasy is! And maybe, it should work on him, you could just try sucking him off." Jasmine is a little puzzled, "Sucking him...off?...EWW! MOM! That's so gross, they pee from there!" Bel rolls her eyes, Jasmine is much too innocent, "Listen, Jas, men love it! And it wouldn't hurt to try, if anything just ask him to reciprocate the favor, that might turn him on too."

Now it's Jasmine's turn to think for a bit. Well, she has a point. I heard guys do like that, and if it gets him hard it might be pretty fun for once. "Alright, I'll give it a shot mom. Thanks for everything!" and an appreciative Jasmine gives her mom a hug and leaves the room.

As Belinda closes her bedroom door again, "It's good to know I'm not the only one not getting laid."

MATTHEW

Fuck, why is she so PIG-HEADED! Matthew thinks to himself. He's sitting at his Belmont Corp. desk, searching like a madman for something on his computer. If she just lets me knock her up we would both have sex and then we'd be happy again, but nope! She doesn't want to be a stay at home mom. She just wants to stay at home! Well we'll see about that. I'm gonna cut off her allowance, make her get a real job then. She doesn't get a free ride with me. Wuzzat? YES! FOUND YOU! Matthew has found his favorite porn, he hits the talk button on his intercom, "Adriana, I'm going to be on a skype call for the next hour or so, please give me privacy and tell all callers to call back later.""Yes, sir." the box squawks back.

Matthew unzips, takes his six inch pecker out, and starts whacking.

BELINDA

"Yes, mhm, alright hun, I'll see you later, love ya too." Belinda ends the call on her cell phone. It looks like Matt's gonna be late again. And with Jas out with Kevin for the rest of the night it looks like it's just me. Her thoughts are interrupted by a shout coming from downstairs, "Mrs. Davis! I finished the backyard, but there's something I need to talk to you about!" A smile creeps across Belinda's face, It's just me and Juan. I'll show that husband of mine for neglecting his dear wife.

Belinda, still in the skirt and semi-formal button-up shirt she was wearing earlier, walks down the stairs to find Juan waiting at the stairs' landing. His sweat making his muscles glisten and highlight their definition even more. "What's the matter Juan?" Belinda inquires. Juan always finds Mrs. Davis beautiful, she always wears outfits that accentuate her curves. He hates that old man Davis gets to tap that every night. What's more, there's the daughter, Jasmine, two hot women under one roof with one man? Unfair.

Juan starts up, "Well Mrs. Davis, out by the pool house there's two sprinklers that need mending." Belinda couldn't care less about the sprinklers, her husband on the other hand would flip out if his perfect lawn suffered from neglect. He cares more about the lawn than he does about me. But it does give me a better idea. "Hmm, alright Juan, show me where the damage is and if you can do anything about it."

Juan leads Bel outside close to the poolhouse. There he squats down and shows her the sprinklers. "That's the problem, Mrs. Davis. Nothing serious, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention." Belinda looks at the sprinklers for a while, "Uhh what exactly is wrong with them?" "Oh! Ah well last time they sprung up they didn't come back down." Belinda sees her opening, "They stay up huh? That doesn't sound like a problem to me." She looks directly at Juan's crotch when she says this, looks up at him and winks. Juan starts to blush and wonders if was just a slip of the tongue. "Uhh...umm yeah, I can fix it myself but I need some tools from home I don't have here."

Again Bel looks directly at his crotch and says, "I don't know about that, you seem to have to have just the right tool in your shorts." Juan is caught by surprise, "Mrs. Davis...?" At that exact moment the sprinklers go off. Belinda was lucky to be in a spot the water wouldn't reach her, but Juan got soaked. He runs just outside the door of the poolhouse, and Belinda for the second time, gets an eyeful of his thick dick. "Juan, go inside the poolhouse! You'll catch a cold like that," Belinda tell Juan. "There's some of Matt's old clothes inside you can change into."

Juan heads inside and starts heading for the bathroom, but Belinda grabs him and pins him against a wall. "M-m-mrs. Davis, you're gonna get wet if you get so close to me." Belinda licks her lips, "it's a little too late for that Juan. I can see that monster you've been working with." She can't hold herself back anymore and presses her lips against his. He quickly open his mouth a bit and lets her tongue dart inside, letting it play with his own tongue. Wow, he's actually a really good kisser. So far he's not a let down.

She presses her body further against him and can feel his manhood growing harder and thicker. With Belinda's chest pressed against his own, Juan decides to let go of all his restraint. He feels her hand tracing the outline of his cock through his short and it's driving him crazy. "Take it all off, Juan, or you really will get sick." He does as she says, pausing to get a look at her shirt, now wet and with the material thin enough that he can make out design of her bra.

He rips off his clothes and stands naked in front of her, with his 7" erection standing out like a flag pole. Belinda licks her lips and sets down on her knees, just inches away from Juan's stiff member. With all the grace of a pro, and the nervousness of a virgin, she slowly takes his cockhead into her mouth. Juan's eyes nearly roll back in his head. It's just the tip and he's in ecstasy. It isn't long after that she manages to work in more than half of his cock. The hardest part is getting her mouth to stretch open that wide. She's never had one so girthy, but she doesn't want to give up.

Belinda gets the thickest part in, just barely managing to keep her teeth from grazing it, and she surprises both her and Juan when she deepthroats it. Juan is mesmerized by her motions, and whenever he looks down he sees her eyes looking right back into his. This is pushing him over the edge. He starts moving his hips trying to fuck her mouth and throat, feeling the warmth and moisture coating his cock. He's never had a blowjob like this, it feels incredible. He knows he can't hold out much longer.

"Mrs. Davis, I'm about to-" but before he can finish, Belinda grabs his hips and forces his dick as far deep into her throat as it will go. Juan pumps load after load, spurt after spurt down her throat as he feels his knees buckle. With him still pumping, Belinda starts slowly pulling his dick out wanting to get just a small load for herself. And she loves the taste. When he finishes, she gets up, and gives him a small peck on the cheek, "that was fun Juan! We'll have to do this again, but for now grab some clothes from that closet. Good job on the lawn by the way."

As she leaves the pool house she flips up her skirt and gives Juan a good look at her panty-clad ass.

JUAN

Oh man. I can't believe I got head from Mrs. Davis! If I had known all it took was a glimpse of my cock to send her over the edge I would have done it a lot sooner. Juan is all smiles as he walks up the stairs in his apartment complex in his neighborhood, Coldwell Park. He pulls out his key as he walks up to his door when someone calls him from the apartment over. It's Eric, his good friend and neighbor, "what are you smiling for man? New taco joint open up?" Eric, who is black, always loved a good racial joke, even at his expense.

Juan looks at him, smiling, "dude, you're not going to believe this."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The House of Davis Ch. 00-01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds