• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Baby Sitter's Desire

Baby Sitter's Desire

12

Author's Note: All characters who are sexually involved in this work of fiction are at least 18 years old.

*

On a warm Friday night, Aaron Johnson drove home, frustrated, from his date with the bosomy new data entry clerk from the place where he worked. Rachel had been flirting with him from her first day there and, when she eagerly accepted his offer of dinner and a show, he thought he had close to a sure thing. Alas, 'twas not to be. After he took her home and tried to kiss her by the front door, she turned her face away from him so his lips barely grazed her cheek, smiled, said "goodnight" and closed the door in his face. It was not the first time he had been shot down since his wife had walked out on him and probably wouldn't be the last but was very likely the most aggravating so far.

It had been an expensive dinner too, and he still had to pay Cleo, the pretty young baby sitter. He did not begrudge that. He was quite fond of her because she did a good job of taking care of Noah, his four year old son and she needed the money because she was going to college and needed to pay her way. Aaron knew she worked hard and he was glad to help if he could because, besides that and being very pretty, she was a really sweet girl and his son loved her.

Aaron unlocked the front door to his apartment and called out "Hello, Cleo? I'm back." He wanted to let her know who had just come in the door but he didn't want to wake up his son, who should have been fast asleep by that time. While waiting for her to join him, he removed his shoes and socks.

Cleo, also barefoot, came from the kitchen and greeted him. "Hi, Aaron. I didn't expect you 'til a lot later. Did you get shot down?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. What is it you girls want, anyhow? And how is Noah?"

Cleo smiled at him. She knew what she wanted, which was to get Aaron into bed so they could fuck each other's brains out and she couldn't imagine why his wife and the bitch who had rebuffed him that night wouldn't feel the same way about him. He was quite handsome, tall and dark-haired with regular features, including dark brown eyes. The man of her dreams was slightly older than she, about 25 years compared to her twenty but she considered that to be not enough to make a difference.

Suddenly, it occurred to her that she would very probably never get a better chance to fulfil her wish than that very night. It was still relatively early; his son was sleeping soundly and he was probably horny and a bit frustrated at striking out earlier. She moved closer, smiled up at him and took his arm in her hand.

"Noah is sleeping like a little angel. I don't know about those other girls but I'll show you what I want. Are you really interested in finding out?"

He didn't answer so, gently but firmly, she tugged on his arm, leading Aaron into what she knew to be his bedroom. She had been in the room earlier in the evening, fantasizing about what she and Aaron would do on the double bed if the opportunity ever arose. She believed it might have finally arisen that night and was determined to take advantage of it while she could. Cleo stopped beside that same bed and moved in close with her arms around him looking up at his visage with adoration in her eyes.

Aaron had never been a man who was skilled at interpreting signals sent out by women, even including his former wife. He had been wrong about Rachel but he had no doubt what Cleo's actions toward him meant. He wrapped his arms around the diminutive brunette and, as he did, he realized she was far prettier than the woman he had dated earlier that evening, with creamy white skin, green eyes and dark brown hair. She felt really good in his arms too, soft and warm and pliant. His biggest surprise was the way he could feel the erect nipples of her breasts through her thin t-shirt and the second biggest was the way her soft lips were puckered as if waiting for his kiss.

He did not make her wait any longer and pressed his lips onto hers. When he felt her tongue seeking entry into his mouth, he couldn't deny it, and sent his own out to meet it. While they kissed, he ran his hands down her slender body, feeling the flare of her hips. He moved in more closely so his hands could cup the soft cheeks of her curvy ass and was elated at the way she ground her hot pussy against him.

"C'mon," she whispered as she climbed onto the bed. Aaron followed her avidly and Cleo turned to face him.

They embraced each other and kissed while they knelt and, this time, when their lips separated, she started to unbutton his shirt. Aaron waited until she was done and turned his back to her so she could slip it off his shoulders and toss it onto the floor. When they faced each other again, Aaron, not wanting to be outdone, took hold of the bottom hem of Cleo's t-shirt and tugged it up over her head. She raised her arms; he pulled it off the rest of the way and added it to the growing pile of clothing while she continued kneeling in front of him.

On a warm night such as that one and wanting to be as comfortable as she could, Cleo had not worn a bra and Aaron stared at her bare breasts. They were rather small but perfectly formed and either of them was topped with a cute pink nipple.

"Your breasts are really beautiful," he told her.

Aaron realized then that not only were her breasts beautiful but everything else about her was too. With utmost gentleness, he held one of the twin beauties in either hand and admired her small, pink nipples which he already knew were fully erect. He bent down to kiss one of the little cuties and then the other and that was fabulous too.

"Thank you," she said. "Now, sit down and let me show you what I can do."

He sat on the edge of the bed and Cleo immediately knelt in front of him and reached for his belt buckle. She unfastened that and the button under it and pulled down the zipper on his fly. When she started to tug on his pants, he rose partly from the bed and Cleo pulled them down around his hips and all the way off, leaving Aaron wearing just his boxer shorts.

His cock was erect and poking through the fly of those shorts and Cleo drew in her breath in delight when she saw it. Her sexual experience was still limited to a few boyfriends and none of them had possessed a dick as big as the one she was gazing upon. She kissed the head, unsnapped the fasteners at his waist and pulled the last article of clothing down and off and tossed it on top of his pants and shirt and her t-shirt.

Somewhat gingerly, Cleo reached out and held the stiff shaft in her hand and leaned forward to lick around the head, the way one of her former partners had taught her. No complaint was forthcoming so she applied her tongue to the rest of the head, reveling in the velvety texture. Wanting much more, Cleo rose up higher so she could take the end into her mouth, cuddling it with her lips while still licking. She looked up at Aaron to see if he was enjoying what she was doing, and saw he was leaning back and smiling so she continued taking his dick farther into her mouth.

He had been sucked off before, usually grudgingly by his wife, but Aaron had never had his cock in such a beautiful and gentle place as the warm chamber of pleasure Cleo was providing. She looked up at him with her lovely green eyes and he smiled back, hoping she would continue. He was overjoyed when she did, especially because she continued looking up at him adoringly with those beautiful eyes.

Encouraged by the lack of any objection, Cleo continued to take the hard shaft between her lips until the head was against the back of her mouth. She had heard about "deep throat" but had never learned how to do it and hoped the man sitting above her would not object to the lack. Her tongue was still active, curling around the stiff organ in her mouth and licking the underside as she slowly raised her face until just the head remained in her between her lips. Once again the pretty brunette looked up at Aaron, seeking his approval for what she was doing.

"That feels great, Sweetheart. I love what you're doing."

Elated with his approval and, especially, with the term of endearment, Cleo lowered her mouth and enveloped as much of his cock as she could. At first, she had started sucking Aaron off because she thought he would want her to but, as she continued slowly moving her head up and down, she realized how great it felt to her too. His cock was thick enough to spread her lips pleasurably but not enough to cause her any pain. The length, as much as she could take, seemed to fill her mouth perfectly and she continued providing sexual delight to him and to herself. As she stroked him between her lips, she became more and more aroused and could feel her juices trickling from her pussy.

While continuing to suck him off, Cleo looked up at the man above her and was overjoyed with what she saw. His body was squirming on the bed and grimaces of pleasure were flickering across his handsome face. Everything about what she was doing was a thrill to her and the best part might have been the fact that Aaron was letting her set a pace that was comfortable for her. Unlike some of the boys whose dicks she had sucked, he was not clutching her face and ramming his cock into her until she felt as if she would choke on it. The lovely young woman continued sucking his cock at her own speed and reveled in how much fun she was having and how wet her panties were getting, especially when his hard shaft began to throb inside her mouth.

"Sweetheart, I'm ready to come," Aaron warned her.

Briefly, Cleo wondered what to do. Until then, she had always finished a blow job with her hand but this was Aaron she was sucking off. What she very much wanted was to have him come into her mouth. And for her to have a chance to swallow his juices. She had never done either of those things for anybody but it was what she wanted to do for Aaron. With that in mind, Cleo tightened her lips on the hard shaft and started sucking faster.

"I'm coming!" he blurted out and a big wad of semen landed on her tongue.

To her surprise, it was delicious! Cleo continued stroking with her lips and was rewarded with two more big gushes of his semen. Carefully, she removed Aaron's cock from between her lips and held it upright while she swirled the viscous fluid in her mouth, relishing the meaty, slightly salty taste until she let it slip down her throat. Cleo wanted more of the treat so she licked it off his shaft, which was still hard, and from under the ridge until she had everything. This mouthful was treated the same as the first had been.

The blow job was through but Cleo hoped her time with Aaron would continue. "Did you like that?" she asked, while smiling up at him.

"Very much. It was really terrific. Now I want to do the same for you."

When he said that, Cleo realized he wanted to eat her pussy! Nobody had ever done that for her but some of her friends had told her how it was a fantastic sensation and she had always wanted to experience it herself.

"I'd like that. Tell me what you want me to do." She licked her lips to get the last few drops of his cum.

"Just lie on the bed here with a pillow under your head."

She was still wearing her shorts and the panties that were soaked with her juices so she started to remove them before getting onto the bed.

Aaron stopped her. "Let me take care of that later. It'll be more fun that way for both of us."

The semi-nude Cleo climbed onto the bed and nestled her head in a pillow that smelled of Aaron's sweat. He knelt beside her and leaned over to kiss her fully on her mouth, not caring about whatever semen might still be covering her lips. From there, he kissed his way down her throat and to her breasts, where he stopped and cupped one of the twin beauties in his hand. As he fondled the lovely mound, Aaron marveled at how soft and supple it was and how good the flesh felt in his hand.

He bent over one of the beautiful orbs and started licking the nipple. He had kissed her breasts earlier and had been surprised at their firmness but, by that time, the cute pink nubbin was like a pebble against his tongue. Avidly, Aaron switched his tongue back and forth between Cleo's luscious breasts and they were the most delightful he had ever licked.

As great as they felt, there was something else that was urging him to go lower on her body with his mouth. Her panties had been wet earlier but her juices had, since then, soaked through her shorts too and their fragrance was more alluring than anything he had ever known. Starting with the cleft between her breasts, he licked and nuzzled and kissed his way down Cleo's slender body until he reached the waist of her shorts. He could see they were held up by a row of buttons on the side so he quickly unfastened them. Wanting her to be as naked as he, Aaron moved down on the bed and inserted his hands in the waistbands of the shorts and of her panties.

Cleo was becoming more excited by the second but she knew what to do next. Placing her feet flat on the mattress with her knees bent, she raised herself from the bed so he could pull the last of her clothing down and around her ass. She straightened her legs out and the shorts and panties were peeled all the way down her legs and off around her feet. Completely naked and anticipating what Aaron would do next, she eagerly lay on the bed with her head nestled in the pillow.

It didn't take long to find out what the man of her dreams wanted. He got off the bed and back on at the foot and walked on his knees to where she waited. Cleo raised her legs and spread them and Aaron ducked under to let them rest on his shoulders while he wrapped his arms around her thighs. His face was no more than inches away from her bare, wet pussy and she hoped he liked what he smelled and saw.

She needn't have worried because Aaron considered the pussy before his face to be the most beautiful he had ever seen and the aroma to be more appealing than anything he could remember. Cleo watched as he lowered his face to her crotch and she quivered in joy when she felt his tongue licking the insides of one thigh and then the other. She was even more thrilled when that same giver of delights started up her crotch and she knew he was lapping up all the juices she had been producing since he returned, unsatisfied, from his date with the bitch and she made the decision to try to join him in his bed.

Her body was already squirming in joy when she saw his head move slightly, followed by one of the most exciting things that had ever happened to her. The magical pleasuring organ started slowly licking upward and she could tell it was between an inner lip and an outer one. Currents of intense pleasure were rippling through her body and, when he turned his head slightly and she felt his tongue probing between the lips, her pussy started humping up into his face.

"Oh, Aaron, that feels so wonderful. Please don't stop," she beseeched him.

He didn't answer, nor did she expect him to say anything. His mouth was far too busy giving pleasure to himself and to her for him to interrupt himself for anything as pointless as talking. Aaron's mouth continued on its slow journey between her lips but Cleo was unable to see it for she was no longer watching the progress of his head. Her eyes were closed in bliss and her mouth was partially open as her body writhed on the bed and her head tossed back and forth on the pillow.

After reaching the end of the inner lip, Aaron stopped briefly and raised his head to see if his ministrations were having the desired effect. One of the things he liked most about sex was giving pleasure to a lovely woman and that night was one of the most pleasurable ever. He was eating the pussy of a truly beautiful young woman and he could see she was well on her way to having a powerful orgasm. When he lowered his eyes he also noted how her clit had crowded most of the way out from behind its protective hood.

Cleo noticed the brief pause but, before she could check on the reason, she felt Aaron's tongue lapping at her crotch again, sending more currents of joy rippling through her body. She knew when he had finished licking off her juices because she felt his pleasuring tongue meandering upward again, this time on her other pair of pussy lips. Cleo was close to coming and she knew it so she completely gave herself over to the exquisite pleasure she was getting from Aaron's mouth.

He was having a terrific time too. Cleo easily had the most outstanding pussy he had ever eaten, with its beauty, aroma, flavor and the way it felt when he caressed her with his tongue. However, the best part was the way the lovely young woman was responding to his ministrations. By the time he reached the end of the second pair of lips, her body was thrashing about on the bed and her pussy was ramming up against his mouth while her hips were swiveling under his face, thrusting her legs out and back past his head. When he looked, Aaron noted her clit had pushed its way completely clear of its protective hood and he knew the time had arrived to bring her to an orgasm.

If Aaron had asked, Cleo would have agreed wholeheartedly. She gasped out loud when she felt his lips enfolding her clit and his mouth starting to suck. Her movements, wild already, grew even more erratic when she felt his tongue caressing the sensitive and swollen morsel inside his mouth.

"Oh, my god! That's so great!" she sang out joyfully and, seconds later, when her climax began to overwhelm her, she cried out again, more loudly and ecstatically.

Cleo's reflexes took over and she clamped her thighs onto the head of the man who was bringing her to such an incredible peak of pleasure. Her hands buried themselves in Aaron's tousled hair while she bounced up and down on the bed, ramming her pussy up into his face. Cleo's hips continued swiveling but she was gripping him so tightly, Aaron was being yanked from side to side on the bed. He continued clinging to her thighs and enjoying the wild ride while his tongue and lips did not cease providing joy to her and to himself.

After two of the greatest minutes in the lives of either of them, her climax inundated her. Cleo's back arched and all her muscles clenched as the excited young beauty jammed her pussy against Aaron's face for a final time. After her orgasm, she relaxed completely, releasing the head her legs had been holding prisoner and letting go of his hair. He took advantage of the opportunity to lick every drop of the delicious fresh honey from her thighs, crotch and pussy lips before backing away and letting Cleo's legs drop onto the bed.

He was in a hurry to retrieve something from his pants. Aaron went to where his clothing had been left in a pile and, from the pocket, removed a new three-pack of condoms. He had optimistically hoped to use at least one of them with Rachel but, by then, he was glad she had dissed him. Lying on his bed was a young woman who was about a million times more desirable than the skank he had been out with earlier that night. As he made haste back to the bed, he rolled a condom onto his cock.

Cleo was still lying on her back with her eyes closed and her legs spread but, when she felt Aaron climbing back onto the bed, she opened her eyes and smiled at him. Her smile grew even wider when she saw his hard dick in its covering of latex and spread her legs farther apart and opened her arms in welcome. Seconds later, he was on his knees between her legs again, this time holding his cock in his right hand and aiming it at her waiting pussy.

While he was leaning toward her and supporting his weight on his left hand, Cleo reached down and parted her pussy lips. She was extremely wet there, from fresh juices dripping from her and because Aaron had licked the honey from every part of her pussy except the pink hole that had produced it. As he loomed closer, she smiled up at him, a little nervous because had never had her pussy stuffed by a cock as big as the one that was just inches away.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Baby Sitter's Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds