• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventures in Open Marriage

Adventures in Open Marriage

1234

I was trying to be as quiet as possible, but her pussy felt so warm, slick and tight wrapped around my cock, and nothing else seemed to matter. Her bed slammed against the wall each time I thrust inside her, and it created an annoying thumping sound. But I didn't care. I was lost in my own little world of ecstasy. Her muffled moaning was so soft and sweet, and her lips were so full and tasty, I couldn't care less about the noise we were making.

And then I heard the knock at her bedroom door.

"Linda? Are you okay in there?"

It was her mother. I quickly scurried off the bed, smashing my knee against the knob of the bedpost in the process, and whispered a few curse words under my breath as I hid behind the bed. My heart raced, and my face flushed with panic and embarrassment.

How the hell did I get myself into this situation? After all, I was forty-two years old. And happily married.

***

It all began several weeks earlier when my wife, Sabrina, had met a man online named Frank. We had made the decision two years prior to become "swingers," and she encountered Frank while chatting on our favorite swingers website one afternoon. They hit it off immediately, and we eventually agreed to meet with him in person.

Our decision to begin swinging hadn't come without a considerable amount of intense discussion and debate. Once we made that decision, it opened up a whole new world of excitement and eroticism for both of us, and it seemed that there would be no turning back. Swinging presented us with a new "hobby" to enjoy together as a couple, and our social life blossomed overnight.

After "dating" a few different couples, we eventually found one whose company we greatly enjoyed. We met Ron and Charlotte online, and quickly developed a friendship with them. Ron was laid-back and funny, and knew how to have a good time, and Charlotte was sweet and absolutely gorgeous. She had a bright smile, bright blue eyes, a cute face and a fantastically soft and petite body. She was also very loving and passionate in bed, and enjoyed having me finish in her mouth - which is a particular fetish of mine.

We got together with them on a regular basis, about twice per month on average, over the course of a year. Sometimes we would simply hang out together socially, but most meetings would end with the four of us in bed. Eventually, I noticed that Sabrina wasn't enjoying her time with Ron nearly as much as I enjoyed being with Charlotte.

Apparently, Ron was rather selfish in bed, and Sabrina confessed that she had never had an orgasm with him (although she faked a few for his benefit.) She knew how much I enjoyed being with Charlotte, and I believe she went along with this arrangement for my benefit. When we first began swinging, we had made a pact to never "take one for the team." Once I came to the realization that Sabrina was doing just that, I brought an end to our visits with Ron and Charlotte.

It was during the waning moments of that relationship's demise that Sabrina first encountered Frank. After meeting with him in person, she mentioned, with some hesitation, that Frank requested that she meet him at his office, alone. He wanted to experience, first-hand, the amazing blowjob skills that Sabrina often bragged to him about.

Initially, I was irritated that he would even ask her to meet with him alone, as I viewed swinging as an activity we did together as a couple. But the more I thought about it, the more aroused I became by the naughty idea of sending my wife off to suck some other man's cock. I gave her my blessing, and she skipped away to his office. When she returned, she shared every detail of her encounter. She was incredibly turned on by what happened, and I was equally aroused to hear it. We had intense and passionate sex that day, and for days afterward.

It didn't seem to make sense to me why I found that encounter so arousing, given that I wasn't even there to witness it. Yet, I learned that the mind is the greatest sexual organ in the human body. My imagination was able to fill in the gaps in a way that my eyes and ears weren't capable of doing.

That first experience with Frank had a profound effect on how Sabrina and I viewed our extramarital fun. We realized that we didn't need to swing together in order for both of us to get enjoyment from the experience. And I learned that these experiences raised her libido to such a high level that I benefitted greatly from it in the end.

Sabrina kept in touch with Frank online throughout the week. One day, she came to me, wearing a familiar naughty grin.

"Can I go visit Frank again?" she asked, like a child asking for ice cream.

"Again?" I said. "I don't know, honey." I was trying to play it cool, but as soon as the words came out of her mouth, I felt an undeniable stirring in my pants.

"Please? He's had a rough week, and he's all pent-up. He needs a release."

"Well, maybe I need a release, too," I said with a smile. She smiled wide in return.

"Oh, I'll take care of you afterward," she promised.

"I don't know if you'll have enough energy after fucking another guy," I suggested.

"Who said anything about fucking? I'm just going to suck his dick. Then I'll come back home and fuck your brains out!"

"You're going over there to suck his dick again? I don't get it. What's in it for you?"

Sabrina paused for a moment. "I don't know," she said. "It just makes me feel really dirty. It's like my Viagra."

"Well," I said, "as long as you promise to come back home and fuck me..."

The words had barely escaped from my lips when she kissed me and bolted for the door.

***

From that point on, Sabrina began visiting Frank at his office about once a week, on average. To my confusion and bewilderment, she didn't fuck him. She simply drove to his office in the middle of the day and sucked his dick. There was something about it that she enjoyed immensely. Each time she returned home from his office, she was so worked up, she practically devoured me. We were having the best sex of our lives, and I certainly wasn't complaining that our days of swinging had seemingly been placed on hiatus.

One night, as I was lying on the couch watching TV, she came into the living room wearing nothing except high heels and a tiny black dress that barely covered her ass. I gave her a wide-eyed look and she giggled.

"Frank wants me to come visit him," she explained. I instantly felt a pang of jealousy. It was a familiar feeling for me by then, as I felt it every time I shared her with another man. It is an illogical, primal reaction, like the sensation of fear one experiencing when riding a roller coaster or watching a horror movie. I was addicted to it.

"Have fun," I responded as casually as I could. She flashed me the dirtiest of grins and promised she would return shortly. I watched her ass wriggle as she walked out the door.

As the minutes passed, I experienced all of the usual emotions whenever she would visit Frank: excitement, jealousy, arousal, and panic. My heart raced as adrenaline coursed through my body, and my cock was so hard it ached. The slightest touch would have pushed me right over the edge.

It seemed as though an eternity passed when she finally returned home. I was still sitting on the couch, and still trying to appear as calm and casual as possible. She appeared a little disheveled, and she gave me a wicked grin as she approached me.

"Well?" I asked. This was my favorite part of the entire experience: the sharing of "the story."

She sat next to me on the couch. Her dress was so short that her bare ass touched the fabric. She made no effort to conceal herself. Instead, she swiveled and faced me, placing her feet on the couch and spreading her knees, revealing her glistening, bare pussy. She lightly fingered herself as she spoke.

"Well, I told you the other day about how Frank mentioned he was into Dom/sub play," she said. I nodded, transfixed on her playful fingers.

"I didn't really know what he meant," she continued. "I know what it is, but I don't really know what it's all about. But it intrigued me, so I agreed to be his 'sub' on a trial basis."

This was stunning news to me. "What does that mean?" I asked.

"Basically, I do whatever he says," she said. I didn't like the idea of some other guy telling my wife what to do, but she seemed so excited by the idea, and I didn't want to burst her bubble.

"Go on," I said.

"He asked me...no, he told me to meet him at his office tonight, and to dress as sexy as I could. I don't know why, but just doing as he ordered made me really horny."

As she continued to play with herself, I took my rock-hard cock out of my pants. She smiled.

"I see it's making you horny, too."

"Just continue your story," I said.

"Well, I went to his office, and I barely took two steps inside when he shoved his hand right under my dress and put his fingers right in my pussy. I was shocked, but so freaking aroused and wet. I started moaning loudly, and he told me to be quiet.

"He led me over to his desk and turned me around so that my back was facing him. Then he bent me down so that my head was on his desk. His shoved his fingers inside me again. He must have had at least three fingers in there, I felt so full. And he started fucking me with his fingers, really rough and hard. It felt so fucking good. I was gushing all over his hand!"

I continued stroking my cock, and felt a gush of pre-cum leak from the tip. Sabrina noticed, and leaned forward, swiping the tip of my cock with her finger, and then placing it in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she said with a grin. "He kept thrusting his fingers inside me, and was rubbing up against my G-spot really hard. I started cumming so hard. And it lasted a really long time. It felt like I was cumming for, like, two minutes!

"He removed his hand, and asked if I enjoyed my fingering. I said yes, and he said, 'yes, what?' I just gave him a strange look. I said, 'yes, I did. A lot.' He just shook his head and said, 'yes, Sir.' I felt like such an idiot! So I repeated, 'yes, Sir.' Then he told me to leave."

"He told you to leave?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yeah! I thought it was weird, too!" she said. "I just kind of gave him a pouty look. I reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants, and I could tell he was hard as a rock. I asked him if he was sure he wanted me to leave, and he said he hadn't given me permission to touch his dick, so I quickly took my hand away."

"That's weird," I said.

"It gets weirder! So, I turned to leave, and as I reached the door, I asked him one more time if he was sure I couldn't suck his dick. I don't know why, but I really, really wanted to suck it! I was practically begging him! He said that I had been a good girl for showing up dressed so sexy, just as he had asked, and that I deserved a reward. He said that if I asked him nicely enough, he would allow me to suck his dick."

"Allow you?"

"Yeah! And I swear, at that moment, I felt like it really would be a privilege to suck his dick!"

"Unbelievable," I said. "Maybe we need to try this whole Dom/sub thing!"

Sabrina laughed. "Anyway, I asked him, 'can I please suck your dick?' And then I remembered to call him 'Sir.' He smiled, and told me to get on my knees. He then took his cock out, and told me to open my mouth. He put his cock in my mouth, and I started to suck it. But then he took it out, and told me he hadn't given me permission to suck it."

"This is so bizarre," I said.

"So I just sat there, kneeling on the floor of his office, with my mouth open. He told me he was going to put his dick in my mouth and cum down my throat. And he ordered me to swallow it all. I can't even tell you how much I wanted to do exactly as he said. Then, the weirdest thing happened. He put his cock all the way into my mouth, and without any movement whatsoever, I felt it convulsing. The next thing I know, I'm feeling all of this hot liquid filling my throat. I hadn't even touched him! How is that possible?"

I shook my head, transfixed on her every word.

"I swallowed every drop, as I was told, and he took his cock out of my mouth, zipped up, and told me to leave."

"Wow," I said. "That was some experience."

"And now," she said, "I need to be fucked. Hard. Can you do that for me?"

I didn't need to be asked twice.

***

Sabrina and Frank continued to experiment with their Dom/sub relationship over the next several weeks. At times, Frank would play the role of "sub", and Sabrina would be his "Dom." On one such occasion, she said that she would visit him at his office and suck his cock. She ordered him to cum within two minutes. He only needed half the time.

From the beginning of their relationship, Sabrina felt guilty about having so much fun without me, and she began insisting that I look for a "girlfriend" to play with on the side. I explained that I was completely satisfied with our arrangement as it was. She was constantly horny, and our sex life had never been more exciting or passionate. I felt no desire to be with another woman just to "make it even."

"Do you think our swinging days are over?" I asked one night.

I could tell she was measuring her words carefully. "I don't know. What do you think?"

"I enjoyed swinging, and wouldn't mind doing it again," I said. "But I know how hard it was to find a couple we were both compatible with."

"Yeah, that's true," she said. "And I always thought it was distracting having sex in front of each other. I was so focused on what you were doing that I couldn't fully enjoy myself. Even when we had sex in different rooms, there was always that awkward moment when one of us would finish before the other, and then we'd just have to listen and wait."

"I suppose so," I said. "So, what, you think we're all done swinging together?"

"What do you think about having an open marriage?" she asked.

"What does that mean, exactly?"

"Basically, instead of swinging together, we would swing separately."

"You mean we would each have the option of having sex with other people?"

"Mmm-hmm," she cooed.

"Well, how would that be different than what we've been doing for the past month or so?"

"It wouldn't," she said. "I just thought we should make it official, I guess."

"Well," I said with some hesitance, "I really enjoy swinging. But I really enjoy this situation we have now, too."

"Except, you haven't been with anyone else. I feel bad about that."

"What do you feel bad? It's not your fault. I know you'd let me go off on my own if I wanted. I just haven't wanted to."

"Hmm..." she said, and reached down to stroke my dick. "Well, I know you'd enjoy having a new pussy to fuck, a new mouth on your cock, a new hand to jack you off. Wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied with stilted breath.

"Then let's give it a try," she said, cheerfully. "If we don't like it, we can always go back to swinging. Or not. But either way, you need to get some new pussy."

"I will," I said, "on one condition: we share every detail of our adventures with each other. I want to know everything you're doing. And I want you to know everything I'm doing."

"Deal," she said, and lowered her mouth onto my cock.

***

I searched our website, and eventually came across the profile of Linda and her husband, Dan. They described themselves as a fun-loving couple who occasionally enjoyed sharing her with other men. The photos of Linda were certainly enticing. She had long, dark hair, piercing dark eyes, full and luscious lips and a shapely body. I sent them an introductory e-mail, and was surprised to receive a quick reply. Less than a week later, I sat in a bar in a neighboring town, at a table across from Dan.

Although he was there to "interview" me on behalf of his wife, he spent more time talking about himself. He was big and muscular, and owned a motorcycle shop in town. He spent a great deal of time explaining to me all the different makes and models of bikes that he services, and all the different types of vehicles he owns. I'm the type of guy who drives a vehicle for the sole purpose of getting from Point A to Point B, so I had little interest, but I nodded and asked him plenty of questions out of politeness.

Apparently, I passed whatever test he had given me, because he invited me to his house to meet his wife. When we arrived, I was surprised to see her entire family gathered around their kitchen table. Dan introduced me as an "old friend", and Linda politely shook my hand and barely looked at me for the rest of the night. He told me she had a shy personality, and that certainly seemed to be true. I didn't sense that there was any connection between us whatsoever, and figured I wouldn't see her again. Yet, the following morning, I received a message in my in-box from Dan, telling me that Linda wanted to meet me for drinks the following weekend.

I met them at a very loud bar filled with biker types, all clad in leather and sporting tattoos. As I am more of a white-collar guy, I felt like a fish out of water, but I managed to blend in as best as possible. When the band began playing a tune that had some rhythm to it, I asked Linda to dance with me. Finally, her expression showed some sign of life, and we enjoyed a fun dance together.

I learned that her husband never dances. I also learned that if you want to hook up with someone's wife that it's best to do something a little different than her husband. Linda seemed to warm up to me at that point, and for the first time, I felt that there was some positive chemistry between us.

During the course of our conversation throughout the night, I learned that Dan and Linda shared their home with both their ten-year-old son and Linda's elderly mother. When they invited me back to their house afterward, I assumed that there would be no fooling around, given that the entire family was home.

As soon as I sat at their kitchen table, however, Linda sat on my lap and kissed me passionately. Although I enjoyed the feeling of her soft lips on mine, I was distracted by the fear that her son or mother might burst into the kitchen at any moment. She must have sensed my apprehension, as she asked me to join her in the bedroom.

When we entered her bedroom, I was surprised to see that several candles were lit, and the bed was turned down. I assumed that Dan had prepared the room for us, and I couldn't help but wonder where he had gone. Linda assured me that we were alone, and that Dan was in another room of the house. She closed the door and we kissed again. The shy woman I met earlier in the evening had transformed into a lustful and uninhibited seductress.

I ran my hands along her body and enjoyed how differently it felt than Sabrina's. While Sabrina was petite and fit, Linda had voluptuous curves, large breasts, and a round and ample ass. As our tongues played together, I squeezed her breasts, and she emitted a sweet and soft moan. One of her hands drifted to the front of my pants, and she squeezed my hard cock through the fabric. She then used both hands to unzip my pants, and reached inside to pull my dick through the hole.

She gave my cock a few strokes as we continued to kiss. She dropped to her knees and took me into her warm mouth. The softness of her full lips felt incredible as she hungrily devoured me, taking me all the way into her throat and back out again, over and over.

I felt waves of warmth and tingling, pleasurable sensations swelling within me, and I pulled her to her feet before our fun came to a premature ending. I led her over to her bed, and lay on top of her, kissing her neck and gently squeezing her breasts while unbuttoning her jeans. I slid down the bed and helped her wriggle out of her jeans. She then lifted her ass off the bed so that I could remove her panties as well.

Once again, I found myself enjoying the contrast between my wife and this woman I had just met. Sabrina kept her pubic region completely shaved, and Linda was sporting a small tuft of hair in a triangle shape just above her vulva. I ran my tongue along her labia and savored the sweetness of her. I spent a great deal of time licking and sucking her pussy, both for her enjoyment, and also to give me time to recover.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventures in Open Marriage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds