• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Diary Ch. 03

Blackmail Diary Ch. 03

Thursday 22nd December

It's been two weeks since my last diary entry.

After leaving the classroom that day I drove straight home, and hid in my bedroom. I barely left it for a whole week. I didn't go to school, I didn't go to work, I didn't see my friends. I told my parents I was ill and, thankfully, they asked few questions.

When I did return to school a week later I went straight to my head of year and pleaded for permission to drop English. I was flatly refused.

When attending her lessons I now don't say a word, and I avoid eye-contact at all costs.

I've made no attempt to contact her, and have had no intention to. I've deleted her phone number, and, reluctantly, I also deleted all the pictures and videos she had sent me.

Today was the last day of the school term before the Christmas holidays. Most my friends were heading out for some drinks this evening, but I wasn't in the mood. Instead I went home and watched a couple of films.

Just after midnight, as I lay spread out across the sofa, my phone beeped.

The message was from an unknown number.

'Are you missing me?' it read.

'Who is this?' I replied quickly, not daring to hope.

'Have you forgotten me already?' came the next reply.

I sat up. My stomach fluttered.

'Is this Miss T?' I sent nervously.

'Yes Joe, this is Miss T.'

I took a deep breath.

'Have you missed me?' she asked again.

'Yes!' I replied.

'Well don't be a stranger. Speak to you soon x'

Friday 23rd December

I lay awake for hours last night wondering if I should continue the conversation. Her last message had been very final; she wanted to speak 'soon', not now. There were dozens of questions I wanted to ask, but I convinced myself that I shouldn't ask them. Not yet anyway.

Today I woke up with a plan: let her come to me.

That plan died a death at around 4pm.

'Why did you text me last night?' I asked.

'I don't know. I shouldn't have,' she replied.

I wanted to punch the wall.

'You must know!' I demanded.

A couple of hours past, in the absence her reply, I lost all discipline and bombarded her with messages.

'Don't fucking ignore me!'

'Send me a picture now!'

'I'm going to the police!'

The messages continued, on reflection, each one reads more pathetic and desperate than its predecessor.

Tuesday 3rd January

The Christmas break has been and gone, today was my first day back at school. And what a day it was.

I arrived around 9 o'clock. I had a maths lesson first thing, followed by English with Miss Truman - something I'd been dreading the entire holiday. Before my maths lesson I went to my locker to get some books. Waiting for me there was a present far greater than anything I had received over Christmas.

A large white envelope sat on top of my text books. In block capitals it was addressed to SIR. I threw it into my bag and made a beeline for the nearest toilet.

Inside there was a black thong, and a hand-written note.

'Dear Sir,

I am deeply sorry for the way I've behaved.

I will do anything to be your slut again. I know I must be punished.

Please take me back.

Your Slut'

My cock was so hard it hurt; my hand was shaking uncontrollably as shoved the panties into my pocket.

The maths lesson was a write-off. I didn't hear a word of what I was being taught.

Walking over to my English class I was excited, nervous and more than a little nauseous. I was confused when I entered the room, as were my classmates. All the tables had be rearranged, and were pushed to the wall. A single desk remained in the clearing.

'What's going on?' one of the girls asked Truman.

'We're doing a practice exam today' she explained, her cheeks bright red, 'all the desks have name tags. Can you find your seats as quickly as possible please?'

There were numerous protests from the other members of class. Some claiming it was unjust for us to have an exam sprung upon us without prior knowledge. Others questioned why the exam required the seating alterations. She fended off the revolt and everyone started to take their seats. I looked for mine.

'I can't find my seat Miss,' I explained.

'I must have forgotten you,' she said, casually looking round the room, 'just sit there'.

She pointed to the desk in front of hers. The one desk that could see hers during today's lesson.

I sat down and tried to make eye contact, but she was very deliberately avoiding it.

Ten minutes passed. My eyes hadn't left her, but she remained focused on the paperwork in front of her. When she did look up she still resisted my gaze. I was beginning to grow frustrated, when her hand moved to her chest. My initial assumption was that she was relieving an itch. A button on her blouse popped open. And then another. And another.

I could now see a black bra beneath the blouse. Peeking up from below it were three lines drawn in red marker pen, which I knew formed part of the word 'slut'.

My eyes were drawn to movement under her desk. She slowly began to spread her legs. I shook my head in disbelief, as her bald cunt came into view.

I looked back up and finally made eye contact. She smiled, bit her lip and pulled her phone out from under some books on her desk. I returned the smile, and reached quickly for my phone.

'You filthy whore,' I texted.

'Are you hard?' she replied.

I looked up and nodded.

'Are you wet?' I asked. She echoed my nod.

An idea sprang into my head from no where.

'I want you to pick a girl in this room,' I instructed.

'Any girl?' she wrote back with a confused frown.

'The one you think is the prettiest.'

I surveyed the room myself for a moment. It was an easy decision to make. Josie's friend Emily was sat directly to her left. I hate this girl, but she is truly stunning. Golden blond curls, perfect tits, perfect arse and a smidgen of puppy fat, that enhances rather that detracts from her appeal.

Truman didn't disappoint, 'I'd say Emily,' she replied, still looking a little baffled.

'Okay. Here's what I want,' I started to explain, 'It's a Friday night. You've put the little whore in detention. The whole school has emptied. Just the two of you remain. I want you to tell me what happens.'

She smiled and started tapping away at her phone.

'She comes into my classroom,' she began, 'I tell her to sit down and give her some work to complete.

'She does as she is told to begin with, and I start marking some books. Ten minutes pass, I look up and I notice she is watching something on her phone.

'I storm over and angrily tell her to hand it over. She refuses, so I snatch it from her. As I do I notice what I assume is a porn video is playing on the screen.

'On closer inspection I see the video is not porn. It's actually Emily on screen...sucking on a big fat cock. I can't take my eyes off the screen.

She asks if I like what I'm seeing. I tell her 'no', but she sees straight through me. Standing up, she grabs my hair and forces me to my knees.

''You're going to do exactly as I say' she tells me lifting up her skirt. She pulls her panties to one side and orders me to eat her teenage cunt.'

I looked up at this point. The pink glow in Truman's cheeks had her turned to a fiery red. Her legs were spread as wide as possible. She continued to tap away at her phone, engrossed in her fantasy. I had to pinch myself. For the last two weeks I had been moping in the belief that my game with this slut had ended in shattering defeat, and now it was back on, full-throttle.

'I try to resist. I tell her to let me go, or she'll be in big trouble. A vicious slap lands straight across the face'

'She leans down bringing her face within an inch of mine. 'Suck my fucking cunt,' she demands, biting her lip.

'I timidly stick out my tongue. She laughs and forces my face straight into her wet pussy. I start licking, she moans. I lick faster and she moans harder.

'I bring my hands up and I spread her lips so I can probe deeper. Her cunt tastes amazing. I flick the tip of my tongue over her clit again and again. Her knees start to weaken, and I'm told to stop.

'She walks over to a chair at the back of the class, sits down and orders me to crawl to her, on all fours.

'I do as I'm told. She spreads her legs as I reach her and grabs my hair. I greedily shove my tongue back into her pussy.'

Again, I looked up. She had now stopped typing. She was staring at me, breathing heavily.

'Why have you stopped?' I asked, frowning.

'I can't do anymore Sir. Not without touching myself.'

I looked around the room. For a crazy second I thought, so touch yourself.

'Okay,' I typed, coming to my senses, 'that's enough for now. But as soon as this lesson is over I want you to go to the toilet and finish. Understand?'

'Yes Sir,' she replied, with a smile.

A very long half an hour later, I was sitting in a toilet cubicle myself, waiting patiently.

'Hello Sir?' she texted.

'I'm waiting...'

'May I touch myself please Sir?'

'Yes. Now continue!'

'I am still licking her sweet young pussy. I can feel she is close to cumming. Her hand tightens its grip on my hair. 'She's going to cum,' I think to myself. But I'm wrong.

'She yanks my head back, away from her pussy. She tells me to undress. I'm soon standing naked in front of her. She picks up a ruler from the nearest desk.

'With a sadistic smile, she tells me I've got a choice to make. 'You can let me smack your pussy with this ruler...or you can drink my hot piss. Which is it to be?'

'I drop immediately to my knees and open my mouth. 'You want the piss?' she asks, surprised. 'No,' I tell her 'I want both''

And there the fantasy ended.

'Sir. I need to cum Sir. Please may I cum?' she pleaded.

'Do it,' I replied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail Diary Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds