• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Delightful Del Pt. 05

Delightful Del Pt. 05

12

Delightful Del: Part 5, The Massage

Excruciating as it was, the week finally ended and Friday afternoon had arrived, but not before a major fuck up at work had me punch-out shortly after 6pm. A thirteen hour day on a Friday is not what I had planned. I was tired and pissed off at the incompetence of yet another sub-contractor, which had resulted in a 3 hour clean up exercise that I had to supervise and coordinate.

As I jumped in my ute to head home I was at least consoled by the fact that I would soon have my hands running over Del's magnificent and possibly naked body.

I was excited and nervous at the same time. All the massages I had ever given had one nefarious intent. Now I was faced with the prospect of giving a massage to the wife of my best mate, which was most certainly not supposed to be one with such intimate objective.

As I stood in my shower washing away the grit and grime from the day, I played over the endless possibilities that this evening presented. My cock twitched at the thought of Del naked under my hands. I imagined what it might be like to run my hands down her bare sides, brushing up against the side of her breasts. I was briefly tempted to have a quick wank there and then just to calm myself a bit, but I decided against it. In the distant recesses of my brain, I somehow thought that I may have a shot at her tonight and I didn't want to underperform if the occasion arose. It was silly, after all she was my best mate's wife. The reality was that nothing was going to happen.

I got changed into an old pair of jeans and t-shirt. It was too hot for underwear so I decided to go commando. I figured that nothing was going to happen anyway and I'd be able to control myself. I grabbed my bottle of massage oil from the bathroom cabinet and headed out the door.

A couple of years before when I was dating the yoga teacher, I had found this very sensuous and exotic massage oil that was infused with coconut oil. It was very subtle and alluring without being too overpowering. All the women I had massaged had commented on how much they'd liked it.

I arrived at Dell's place and she greeted me with a smile as she opened the door for me. She was wearing a very simple, very elegant, and very short red silk robe with delicate Chinese floral patterns embroidered into it. Although it was tied simply and loosely in the middle, the front overlap was still just enough to cover her breasts modestly.

"Thank god you're here," she said. "Come on in." She turned on her heel and headed back towards the kitchen. A very slight overbalance on her turn indicated that the small glass of wine in her hand was perhaps not her first for the evening. I knew from past experience that her petite frame couldn't handle much alcohol.

I followed her into the house.

Her robe seemed even shorter from behind. Although I was too tall to catch a glimpse under the hemline, I'm sure that I'd get a decent view of her amazing ass if she bent over even just a bit.

A slight twitch of my cock reminded me that I needed to keep this all above board.

"Rough day, huh?" I asked.

"To put it mildly," she replied. "The kids have been acting up all afternoon but they both crashed about half an hour ago. They must've just been really tired. On the plus side," she continued, raising her glass of wine, "we won't be disturbed."

"Can I get you one?" asked Del, pointing at the open bottle of wine on the kitchen bench.

"Please," I replied.

I was a bit slow on the uptake and wasn't in a position to get the best view as she reached up to grab a wineglass from the top shelf. I nearly kicked myself. Of all the short skirts and dresses she'd ever worn performing this very same task, this was by far the shortest. Regardless, it was still enough of a view as I moved into the kitchen are to see the very top of her legs as the hemline rode up as far as it could. Her ass cheeks were barely visible from where I stood. All in good time, I reassured myself. Not long now before I got up close and personal with this amazingly sexy creature.

She poured me a glass and handed it to me before dropping herself into the nearby couch. She propped herself up on one of the many pillows surrounding her, her slender legs spread out along the length of the couch. The hem of the robe crept up her ass even higher. I couldn't see from where I was sitting but I'm sure the view from behind would be quite spectacular. She absentmindedly tugged at the hem but it simply wasn't going to move any lower.

"Have you spoken to Ding recently?" I asked, trying to maintain our usual type of casual banter.

"Not in a couple of weeks, unfortunately," she replied. "He's somewhere in the middle of Irian Jaya at some gold mine. Apparently they've had a lot of problems with some of the locals, but I've been told not to worry about it." She smiled, but I wasn't convinced that she wasn't worried.

"I know the money is good, but sometimes I really hate him being so far away." She curled her feet up under herself and took a long sip from her glass. "I mean, I've probably had more time together with you in the last six months than I have with Ding," she continued.

"You're like my surrogate husband but without the sex." She paused. I wasn't exactly sure how to respond. Fortunately she continued her train of thought.

"Well, not that I've been getting any from him when he's here anyway. If you're not careful, you may have to step to perform those duties as well." She giggled a little at this last comment and I laughed nervously. I had seen her drunk on many occasions and could tell that she was only a few glasses from table-top dancing. It was usually about this point that we had some of our more interesting and liberal conversations. It looked like tonight was heading down the same path. She tipped her head back to drain the remnants of wine from her glass. As she did, the robe opened slightly but enough to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. I was going to need more wine.

I didn't want to rush things because she obviously needed to unload a bit. I knew that she'd end up feeling more relaxed and far more receptive to my massage if I just let her talk a bit more. She was definitely a little more stressed than she was making out.

I probed a little. "I though he would've been all over you when he got back."

She got up again from the lounge and poured herself another liberal dose of red, topping up my glass in the process. This time she sat facing me on the stool next to mine, her legs slightly apart but with the robe protecting her modesty. She took another sip of wine and proceeded to tell me about some of the difficulty she'd been having with Ding over the last few months. I noticed her non-wine drinking hand unconsciously tracing small circles on her exposed inner thigh as she spoke. I watched in my peripheral as her hand also accidentally pulled her robe up little by little. I struggled to maintain eye contact with her and not allow myself to ogle her crotch in the vain attempt to catch a glimpse of her underwear. I took control of myself and stuck with the topic at hand.

The conversation was quite revealing. I found out that Ding was becoming more distant when he had come home from his work trips. He didn't like to talk too much about what he had been up to, aside from the generic details about life on remote mine sites. I found it curious too that Ding was spending quite a bit of time in and around South East Asia for work. I knew of quite a few ex-military guys on the international security circuit and they all seemed to avoid that area in favour of more profitable ventures in the Middle East. It may have been a bit more dangerous but the pay rates were almost double. Something didn't fit, but I left it alone.

"So the reason you need a massage is more than just your running and the kids?" I enquired, draining the last few drops of wine from the bottle into my glass.

She smiled and nodded. "Speaking of which, we should probably get started. I wouldn't want to keep you up all night." She got up to move but I gently placed my hand on her bare thigh to stop her moving and then stood up.

"Just sit there a minute and enjoy your wine." I moved behind her and started to massage her shoulders and neck. I started just with her neck where it joins the shoulder; the part that was visible above the robe. She immediately melted under my hands.

"Oh," she moaned involuntarily as my thumbs moved across her shoulder blades and up her neck. "That's exactly what I need."

We continued in relative silence for a few minutes as I worked the muscles around her neck before moving out onto her shoulders. The robe hindered my progress so I gently pushed it down over her shoulders. She helped me by pulling it down for me whilst keeping a hold onto the front with her free hand, maintaining her coverage. Her bare shoulders were soft to the touch, and warm. I could feel body heat radiating off her.

I stepped a little closer so that our bodies were almost touching and started to move lower down her back. It was a bit too difficult to take her robe down any further so I simply massaged her lower back through her robe. My hands were now around her waist, my thumbs tracing large circles either side of her spine. The wine had started to affect me a little too because my mind wandered imagining that this is where my hands would be if I were fucking her from behind.

I tried to dismiss the though and worked my way back up her back. I started to feel a knot just under her right shoulder blade and began to work small circles around it, trying to knead it out. She gasped as I put more pressure on it but didn't stop me. It must've hurt a bit because she grasped my thigh with her free hand. I could feel her squeezing my leg in time with my massage. I could also feel her starting to pull me towards her little by little. I didn't resist. As I came to rest up against her back, I could feel her pressure release on my thigh as she gently rubbed up and down my leg.

I worked her shoulder with one hand and rested my other on her hip with my fingers probing nonchalantly around her the top of her thigh, not far from her pussy. I had detected the hint of panties as my hand rested there. From what I could discern, they must've been very small.

"Should we find some other place to do this more properly," I asked in a lowered tone close to her ear.

She must've been in a trance-like state because she suddenly released my thigh and turned her head towards mine. A satisfied smile adorned her face.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea," she replied. She hopped off the stool and readjusted her robe to cover her shoulders. She grabbed her glass of wine and headed out of the kitchen. I grabbed the massage oil and followed her.

Their house was quite large. Ding's job obviously paid very well. There were essentially two wings of the house that were joined at the front where the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen were. The wing on the left housed the garage and laundry, followed by a separate playroom for the kids and then their bedrooms. On the left was the master bedroom with ensuite behind a personal recreation area/study, followed by a semi-detached guestroom at the back. Both wings and the living area opened out to the pool area between them all.

Del kept walking past the master bedroom and through the study. It seemed as if she was leading me to the guestroom – one that I was all too familiar with. I had woken with a hangover in this room on more occasions that I'd care to admit.

We passed through the enclosed walkway that attached the guestroom with the rest of the house. The smell of fragrant oils struck me as I entered the dimly lit room. The curtains were closed and I detected that the air-conditioning was pumping cool air into the room. A number of large candles were burning on the dressing table and side tables, and a large bath towel was spread across the bed. Del had obviously put a lot of thought into tonight, just maybe not in the same way I had.

She stopped at the foot of the bed and turned towards me. A single ringlet of hair had escaped her ponytail and framed her face.

"What do you think?" she asked, indicating the room.

"You've put a lot of thought into this," I replied, looking around the room.

We both stood there for a minute, not sure of how to proceed.

"Where would you like to start?" she asked.

I took a sip of my wine and placed it near the candles on the dressing table. "You should probably lie down." I replied as I walked towards one of the side tables. I set the massage oil down and kicked off my shoes.

She lay down on the bed with her robe still on, although it seemed as if she had undone the tie before doing so. The robe splayed out either side of her and she started to struggle getting her arms out. I climbed onto the bed next to her and helped her out of it. I got the impression that she wanted to keep it on to cover her ass. I pushed it down so that she was still covered, dragging the palm of my hand across her smooth naked back as I went.

It was at that point that I remembered that although the massage oil was very high quality, it did have a tendency to stain some fabrics. I mentioned it to Del and suggested that maybe she wanted to use a towel to cover herself.

"I'm sure you've seen my ass before," she giggled.

"Not in almost a week," I replied, feigning hurt feelings.

She giggled as she removed the robe completely and I nearly gasped. She was wearing the tiniest white G-string underwear I had ever seen. It was literally nothing but thin straps at the back that joined together with a small gold ring in the middle. The middle strap very quickly disappeared between her bare ass cheeks. I could only imagine how skimpy it would look from the front.

"I thought you went naked for your massages," I enquired, recalling an old conversation between the two of us. She had once mentioned, in a similarly inebriated state, that she usually went completely naked for massages.

"That's for professional massages done by women, and they still cover up my butt."

I tried to play it off with a laugh.

"It'll get in the way, but I'll work around it. I could roll them down a bit when I get to that point, just as long as you don't mind if they get stained."

"You're not worried about your jeans getting stained?" She enquired as she wiggled her ass in the air in an attempt to get comfortable on the bed.

"These are just old jeans," I replied. "I don't really care what happens to them." I didn't think it was such a good idea to tell her that there were only my jeans separating her from my cock. At the same time I was thinking it was a shame that I hadn't worn underwear. It would've given me a great excuse to strip down.

I applied a generous stream of massage oil to her back and she gasped as the cool liquid hit her back. I began to massage the oil into her back with generous pressure feeling for any obvious knots. The initial intent was to relax her and have her become familiar with my touch. Nothing overtly sensuous; simply a therapeutic touch.

I played professional for quite a while, paying attention to her sore muscles and any knots that I found along the way. I noticed that she had quite a few of them along her back, which I knew were going to require a bit more work. In order to attack them more effectively, I was going to have to straddle her butt, and I commented to her similarly.

"Do what you need to do, sweetie," she replied.

I straddled her butt and started to work my hands in large circle across her lower back. I noticed as I leant forward to reach her shoulders that my t-shirt kept touching her back. I thought it would probably be distracting for Del so I decided to remove it. I don't think she even noticed. She was in a trance-like state, completely oblivious to anything other than her senses of touch and smell.

I threw my t-shirt to the side and continued to caress her soft, bare skin with my open palms, sensing every ripple and bump. I traced my hand along each side of her small frame barely millimetres from where her breasts swelled out along her sides. I kneaded her muscles using every technique I knew to help relax her. It seemed to be working. She seemed to have slipped into a daze

The aromas of the candles and the massage oil, along with the sensual contrast in temperature of the ambient temperature and Del's warm skin was starting to have an effect on me. Perhaps the wine and Del's state of undress has something to do with it too, but I had started to become quite aroused and there was no way that I could stop it. My cock had hardened down the leg of my jeans and was now precariously rubbing against Del's thigh.

This was certainly starting to cross a boundary. I knew that my hard-on was going to get in the way even more, and quite possibly get me busted, so I lifted it up and pointed it out the top of my jeans. If she turned and looked, she'd probably see it, but at least I wouldn't accidentally grind it into her ass.

As I worked lower along Del's hips, I noticed a subtle movement. She had begun to slowly, and almost imperceptibly, rotate her hips in the rhythm to the movement of my hands. This was definitely affecting both of us in a very dangerous way.

As I moved lower, I made an executive decision to lower her panties so they wouldn't run the risk of getting stained by the oil. I took hold of the sides and started to lower them a couple of inches, making sure that they didn't come completely off. There really wasn't much point in me doing it. Being string underwear they weren't really covering much to start with and there wasn't really much fabric to cover her up.

"You might as well take them off," she announced quite suddenly, breaking the silence that had fallen over us.

She raised her hips from the bed to assist my endeavours. With my thumbs already under the straps, I continued the movement down the length of her shapely legs, watching as the thin strip of fabric between her legs parted from her skin. In the low light it was difficult to make out anything distinct, but the knowledge that she was completely naked under my hands was satisfying in itself.

I resumed my position, albeit a little further south than previously. This had nothing to do with providing a more effective massage and everything to do with gaining a better viewpoint of her ass and pussy.

As I moved my hands along her lower back towards her shoulders, I noticed that the head of my cock still protruding from the top of my jeans had begun to rub against her butt. I shifted it slightly to allow more of it to poke out, and then resumed my actions. I leaned further over Del allowing the underside of the tip of my cock to rub against her ass crack and lower back. I continued to rub it along her oily skin, revelling in the sensations as it rubbed back and forwards in time with my massage strokes.

I could feel my inhibitions slipping away, replaced with my primal urges. As much as my logic wanted to impede my progress, the quantity of wine I'd consumed during the evening quashed any sense of rational thought.

It seemed as if it'd had the same effect on Del too. She turned her head slightly and looked back at me. Her eyes darted towards where my cock was protruding from the top of my pants. There was a slight look of lust in her eyes. She didn't flinch. Instead she reached back and stroked my leg dangerously close to my crotch and traced the inside seam back down my leg towards her.

"Sean, would you mind taking your jeans off for me? The seam keeps rubbing against my skin."

There was no way to conceal my hard-on, and it seemed as if she didn't mind. I hopped off her and stood next to the bed. She rolled onto her side to watch me, exposing her completely naked body to me in the process. I unbuttoned my jeans allowing my cock to spring free. Del just watched and gently caressed her side from under her breast, down her ribs and over her hips. I stepped out of my jeans and returned to the bed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Delightful Del Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds